PDA

View Full Version : Even more LeBron luck

Upgrayedd
04-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Let's face it. He's lucked out so much in the playoffs the past few seasons.

He avoided a healthy Bulls team in 2012 and again in 2013 and even if they play the Bulls this season, the Bulls still won't be completely healthy and have Derrick Rose. He avoided a healthy Celtics team with Rondo last season.

Now the Pacers were supposed to be the team that finally beats the Heat and we've seen the most insane collapse of a 1st seed team ever.

More LeBron luck.

Upgrayedd
04-26-2014, 03:48 PM
I love when people try and say that Jordan didn't have any real competition in the '90s. Who has LeBron really faced to win his championships? So many elite players have been injured the past few seasons while LeBron has been on this run.

aj1987
04-26-2014, 03:51 PM
MJ is lucky he didn't play against peak Bird and Magic. Would've been ringless.

****ing retard!

BigBoss
04-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Lebron haters need to relax. Everyone knows whats up except Miami/Lebronstans. He will never be GOAT. The argument that he didn't face tough competition and colluding to join a superstar team forever will put an * on his resume. Everyone knows he's a beta. Life is balance. He can't just take shortcuts and get all the glory.

aj1987
04-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Lebron haters need to relax. Everyone knows whats up except Miami/Lebronstans. He will never be GOAT. The argument that he didn't face tough competition and colluding to join a superstar team forever will put an * on his resume. Everyone knows he's a beta. Life is balance. He can't just take shortcuts and get all the glory.
Wow! How much more obvious are you gonna make it, Cecil?

DuMa
04-26-2014, 03:55 PM
a person does not get lucky... they are just prepared for a higher chance of success

nathanjizzle
04-26-2014, 03:55 PM
lebron has been very lucky the last 2 years with the d rose injury, and ray allen jesus shot.

Upgrayedd
04-26-2014, 03:56 PM
MJ is lucky he didn't play against peak Bird and Magic. Would've been ringless.

But MJ did play against some of the best players ever. To win his championships he played Isiah Thomas, Magic Johnson (even if he wasn't really at his peak), Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley, Gary Payton, Stockton, Malone, Alonzo Mourning, Reggie Miller, Penny Hardaway, Shaq, Ewing.

Again, who has LeBron really faced? His toughest challenge was in 2011 when he played a healthy Bulls and Celtics team and they lost when they played Dallas in the finals.

In 2012 he avoided Rose and the Bulls, he avoided playing a healthy Celtics team.

In 2013 he avoided a healthy Bulls and Celtics teams again.

This season, the Bulls still aren't at full strength and the team that was supposed to challenge them finally have had an epic collapse.

Prometheus
04-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Indiana is playing like shit, therefore **** LeBron.

strifed169
04-26-2014, 04:05 PM
NBA playoffs real name = 2 months of everyone slowly losing to Lebron James
:lol

SpaceJammeR
04-26-2014, 04:08 PM
lmao at everyone blaming bron.

red1
04-26-2014, 04:09 PM
bulls fans kill me with this talk of lebron lucking out on not playing the bulls at full strength in 2012

aj1987
04-26-2014, 04:11 PM
But MJ did play against some of the best players ever. To win his championships he played Isiah Thomas, Magic Johnson (even if he wasn't really at his peak), Clyde Drexler, Charles Barkley, Gary Payton, Stockton, Malone, Alonzo Mourning, Reggie Miller, Penny Hardaway, Shaq, Ewing.

Again, who has LeBron really faced? His toughest challenge was in 2011 when he played a healthy Bulls and Celtics team and they lost when they played Dallas in the finals.

In 2012 he avoided Rose and the Bulls, he avoided playing a healthy Celtics team.

This season, the Bulls still aren't at full strength and the team that was supposed to challenge them finally have had an epic collapse.
I'm not really sure, but didn't LeBron beat Rose, Timmy, Parker, Durant, Westbrook, Harden, George, Garnett, Allen, Rondo, Pierce, Carmelo, etc.

Yeah, those names might not become as big until they retire, but LeBron did beat all those dude.

BTW, most of the dude you listed were on different teams. The players I listed? A bunch of them played together.

EDIT: Before any of you grandpa's get your adult diapers in a bunch, I'm not saying that LeBron is better than MJ or anything. It definitely is naive to dismiss his accomplishments though.

Also, although I was originally I was kidding, MJ only won because Bird and Magic were out of their primes. This is the same shit you guys use to discredit LeBron, right?

LongLiveTheKing
04-26-2014, 04:13 PM
Heat owned the Bulls in the playoffs with Rose or without in the past. Wouldn't be any different considering Rose is a choker.

BlkMambaGOAT
04-26-2014, 04:13 PM

Will rep :cheers: :applause: :rockon: :banana: :pimp:

SpecialQue
04-26-2014, 04:16 PM
Can't stand this lucky piece of shit. He could probably fall down naked and wind up in ScarJo's snatch on accident.

aj1987
04-26-2014, 04:18 PM
Can't stand this lucky piece of shit. He could probably fall down naked and wind up in ScarJo's snatch on accident.
http://i.imgur.com/pFo6ua5.jpg

BlkMambaGOAT
04-26-2014, 04:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pFo6ua5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2p2TR.jpg

But what's the points of this?

aj1987
04-26-2014, 04:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2p2TR.jpg

But what's the points of this?
Nat >>>>> ScaJo.

http://i.imgur.com/h16beyR.jpg

VengefulAngel
04-26-2014, 05:29 PM
http://wildhunt.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/you-mad-bro-.jpg

Prometheus
04-26-2014, 05:30 PM
Nat >>>>> ScaJo.

http://i.imgur.com/h16beyR.jpg

Why rank goddesses? They are both living works of art, no need to pick one over the other.

Mr. Incredible
04-26-2014, 05:44 PM
:wtf: please just shut up and stop crying

PickernRoller
04-26-2014, 07:02 PM

You have just defined asterisk rings and a weak era. Bravo sir. :applause: :applause:

LeClown fans have never understood the meaning of context. It's heresy to them.

pauk
04-26-2014, 07:06 PM
Yep... all luck, entire roster gets injured or underperforms or is just simply bad.... plays in the East.... yea he plays the best West team in the Finals and wins even easier, b-b-but.. dunno... they are old Spurs, OKC i guess, chokers maybe, dunno, Lebron luck tho, alllll luck, anyways, yea, cool.... has nothing to do with him actually playing so great & using his teammates so greatly to the point where the opponents cant retaliate enough etc. no, its just pure luck man, **** lebron

aj1987
04-26-2014, 07:11 PM
You have just defined asterisk rings and a weak era. Bravo sir. :applause: :applause:

LeClown fans have never understood the meaning of context. It's heresy to them.
You're the dude has 5,000 posts, bitching and moaning about a "dead sport".

dc_chilling
04-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Let's face it. He's lucked out so much in the playoffs the past few seasons.

He avoided a healthy Bulls team in 2012 and again in 2013 and even if they play the Bulls this season, the Bulls still won't be completely healthy and have Derrick Rose. He avoided a healthy Celtics team with Rondo last season.

Now the Pacers were supposed to be the team that finally beats the Heat and we've seen the most insane collapse of a 1st seed team ever.

More LeBron luck.

I don't really get this thinking from Bulls fans. Lebron destroyed Chicago with Rose healthy when he was in Cleveland and then again in 2011, the year Rose won the MVP.

Also, the guy went through some pretty solid teams in the playoffs the past couple years. Whether it was decent teams like Melo's knicks or your Bulls, really good teams like the Celtics with 4 HOF'ers or the Pacers (Pre-Meltdown), or exceptional teams like OKC with the KD/Russ/Harden core and the Spurs last year, he has gone through some pretty good teams. It wasn't like it was a cake walk.

You can argue a ton of legends had easy championship runs if you really nit pick. People just nit-pick Lebron more because he is well, Lebron.

dc_chilling
04-26-2014, 07:35 PM

Anybody can nitpick legendary players that a given player played along their championship runs. For Lebron you could do that too, let's see who we have.

Carmelo Anthony, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, Tim Duncan, Derrick Rose, Noah, Tony Parker, Manu Ginoboli, Paul George, Kevin Durant, Russel Westbrook, James Harden, Ibaka....and that's not including who he could face during this run.

Throwing out a bunch of names doesn't mean that much.

DaSeba5
04-26-2014, 07:36 PM
:cry:

scott0326
04-26-2014, 07:38 PM
****ing dammit Lebron sucks. How dare that asshole make the Pacers play like shit and have a tough series vs the Hawks! Stupid lucky asshole, He should make the Pacers win so he has a tougher path to the finals!