PDA

View Full Version : Feel bad for the hawks

SpecialQue
04-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Shit was so rigged it's not even funny.

ABfor3
04-26-2014, 04:49 PM
Really though, some of those calls were just obvious ..I'm sure silver doing his best to make sure the Pacers make the ECF

Rik Smits' Hair
04-26-2014, 04:49 PM
:banana:

red1
04-26-2014, 04:51 PM
:lol

BlkMambaGOAT
04-26-2014, 04:52 PM

:cry:

The refs got no respect for all the other Eastern Conf. teams who worked hard to get where they are. Instead they want the two most rigged teams to face each other again in the ECF.

atljonesbro
04-26-2014, 04:53 PM
The funny thing is these pacers fans actually believe their team is earning the wins too

outbreak
04-26-2014, 04:53 PM
every series has had blatantly biased or incompetent refs. It shits me now too that they show 50 replays of a correct call to break it down but on blatantly bad calls they avoid showing replays and you occasionally get a commentator making a comment about not being sure but they never go through the replays. It's been happening for years but I guess with more and more bad calls it's annoying me more now.

Rik Smits' Hair
04-26-2014, 04:54 PM
The funny thing is these pacers fans actually believe their team is earning the wins too

ABfor3
04-26-2014, 04:54 PM
:cry:

The refs got no respect for all the other Eastern Conf. teams who worked hard to get where they are. Instead they want the two most rigged teams to face each other again in the ECF.
Yeah kind of sucks to have the league wanting these superstar teams In the finals but can you blame them? Do we really wanna see the Hawks advance ?

atljonesbro
04-26-2014, 04:56 PM
Yeah kind of sucks to have the league wanting these superstar teams In the finals but can you blame them? Do we really wanna see the Hawks advance ?
Real fans of basketball do, but fake fans like yourself want rigged basketball so u can so ISO superstar ball instead of team basketball.

truhooper
04-26-2014, 04:58 PM
It was disgusting to watch

outbreak
04-26-2014, 04:59 PM

if their the better team than yes? Why do you think people love march madness? Everyone loves an underdog. Just makes things more epic if a team makes a great run unexpectedly. Can't single out one team this year either, it's happening for multiple teams which hasn't happened as much in the past.

MC Gusto
04-26-2014, 05:13 PM
Feel bad for what? They had 0 field goals in the last 4 minutes of the game and had hella turnovers. Are we feeling bad because they couldn't execute down the stretch?

outbreak
04-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Feel bad for what? They had 0 field goals in the last 4 minutes of the game and had hella turnovers. Are we feeling bad because they couldn't execute down the stretch?

you realise basketball is a sport based on teams getting momentum and going on runs right?

MC Gusto
04-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Is Indiana really a superstar team though? I sort of feel like people only like the Pacers because they want the Heat to lose.

Rik Smits' Hair
04-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Is Indiana really a superstar team though? I sort of feel like people only like the Pacers because they want the Heat to lose.

No one likes the Pacers

MC Gusto
04-26-2014, 05:20 PM
you realise basketball is a sport based on teams getting momentum and going on runs right?
Yeah, I do realize it. And I also realize that this isn't the first time in NBA history that a team wilted in crunch time, so why are we having a pity party? They didn't execute down the stretch, plain and simple. It's not like they lost because of a bad call or something.

MC Gusto
04-26-2014, 05:22 PM
No one likes the Pacers
Only because they're playing sh!tty basketball right now. Let them start looking like they are actually a challenger to the Heat again and people will love them.

rfm767
04-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Indy will pick it up, this is gonna be a great series and will help them wake up from their slumber. The east is not nearly as bad as people make it look.

atljonesbro
04-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Indy will pick it up, this is gonna be a great series and will help them wake up from their slumber. The east is not nearly as bad as people make it look.
Stop pretending like Indy is still the same team they were at the start of the season. They aren't. This isn't some "wake up" series. They playing a team that can compete with them and has arguably been superior.

Mr. Incredible
04-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Atlanta will still win the series.

ABfor3
04-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Real fans of basketball do, but fake fans like yourself want rigged basketball so u can so ISO superstar ball instead of team basketball.
Easy there tiger, I'm just stating the obvious. The Pacers are the better team, if the Hawks are playing better then good for them , they should win. All I'm saying is, people would rather see the Pacers play than the Hawks .

atljonesbro
04-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Easy there tiger, I'm just stating the obvious. The Pacers are the better team, if the Hawks are playing better then good for them , they should win. All I'm saying is, people would rather see the Pacers play than the Hawks .
The Hawks are far more entertaining than the Pacers. Much more fast paced, much more ball movement. Pacers are boring as hell to watch.

Rik Smits' Hair
04-26-2014, 06:28 PM
The Hawks are far more entertaining than the Pacers. Much more fast paced, much more ball movement. Pacers are boring as hell to watch.
:roll: :whatever: :kobe: :yaohappy: