PDA

View Full Version : Miami is starting to get it all together now...

Cocaine80s
04-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Charlotte was a great warm up team for them. Once the mavs knock off the Spurs it is a guaranteed 3 peat.

DaSeba5
04-26-2014, 08:57 PM
Even if it's Charlotte, the offensive rhythm and quick rotations on defense is back. They really haven't looked this good all year (they had flashes).

derb2k2
04-26-2014, 08:57 PM
it's looking good, but let's not forget that the Bobcats aren't too good.

good team ball

AnaheimLakers24
04-26-2014, 08:58 PM
its the bobcats :lol
east is trash.
suns would be in the ecf and most likely advance.

DaSeba5
04-26-2014, 08:59 PM
it's looking good, but let's not forget that the Bobcats aren't too good.

good team ball

They have a top 5 defense, so I'm more impressed with the rhythm of the offense. Miami is making them look like trash.

DFish24
04-26-2014, 09:00 PM
Not saying much considering their opponents.

Cocaine80s
04-26-2014, 09:00 PM
Even if it's Charlotte, the offensive rhythm and quick rotations on defense is back. They really haven't looked this good all year (they had flashes).
yup reminds me of the 2012 defense at moments

B4llin
04-26-2014, 09:03 PM
They shouldn't even have to play anyone else in the playoffs, The heat should just have to play all the teams with a losing record for 2 weeks and that will be the playoffs until Lebron retires.

Cold soul
04-26-2014, 09:15 PM
Against the worst team in the playoffs no less. That's super impressive. :applause:

Cocaine80s
04-26-2014, 09:16 PM
pacers would be down 3-0 against the bobcats

InfiniteBaskets
04-26-2014, 09:31 PM
At this moment the ocean is parting for the Heat...

Indiana looking sluggish, potentially may still lose in the 1st round.

San Antonio is down in its series, may lose in the 1st round.

Thunder down against Memphis, may lose in the 1st round.

Clippers will be completely distracted by this Sterling news.

Houston/Blazers tiring each other out with multiple OT games in the first round.

The Heat may have their toughest playoff match-up in the 2nd round against the Nets at this point if they do go on to win the championship.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-26-2014, 09:37 PM
At this moment the ocean is parting for the Heat...

Indiana looking sluggish, potentially may still lose in the 1st round.

San Antonio is down in its series, may lose in the 1st round.

Thunder down against Memphis, may lose in the 1st round.

Clippers will be completely distracted by this Sterling news.

Houston/Blazers tiring each other out with multiple OT games in the first round.

The Heat may have their toughest playoff match-up in the 2nd round against the Nets at this point if they do go on to win the championship.
LeCurse in full effect

DMAVS41
04-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Easy to get it going against scrub teams.

Hopefully they will face at least one real NBA team at some point en route to the Finals.

I'm not holding my breath though...the East is just beyond pathetic at this point.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Easy to get it going against scrub teams.

Hopefully they will face at least one real NBA team at some point en route to the Finals.

I'm not holding my breath though...the East is just beyond pathetic at this point.
they will play the Nets in an incredibly rigged semi final tho

JimmyMcAdocious
04-26-2014, 09:59 PM
They are going to win it all. Not sure why anyone is surprised. They don't have the leaders of some other great teams in the past to continue to stick it in everyone all regular season and then still manage to raise their level in the playoffs. But the talent, cohesion, and experience is all there. Just flipping the switch in the like all championship teams do this time of the year.

Lebron23
04-26-2014, 10:01 PM
pacers would be down 3-0 against the bobcats

This

They beat both the Pacers and Hawks.

Pointguard
04-26-2014, 10:11 PM
What's wild is that they looked like one of the wilder disorganized teams in the last two weeks of the season. And then, all the teams caught whatever bug they had and the Heat got their act together. I think the second round will settle in. I still think OCK and Indiana make it to the conference finals.