PDA

View Full Version : Give Sterling a break,

Mr.Kite
04-26-2014, 09:33 PM
everyone has a bit of racism in them no matter what.

Just focus on basketball instead of broadcasting this constantly on espn.

oarabbus
04-26-2014, 09:34 PM
I am the CEO of ESPN. I will let the boys know to stop discussing Sterling. Thanks Mr. Kite for your valuable post.

Quizno
04-26-2014, 09:34 PM
I am the CEO of ESPN. I will let the boys know to stop discussing Sterling. Thanks Mr. Kite for your valuable post.
LMFAO this post had me really laughing :oldlol: :oldlol:

IncarceratedBob
04-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Silver is Jewish, throughout history they have been the most hated minority so I think he takes this a little personal.

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-26-2014, 09:36 PM
:lol

FPJ
04-26-2014, 09:36 PM
Yup, he should be given a break. He's probably the first white racist with a half black half latin girfriend :roll: .

Mr.Kite
04-26-2014, 09:37 PM
Yup, he should be given a break. He's probably the first white racist with a half black half latin girfriend :roll: .

And he's paying a ***** $100m

SpecialQue
04-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Silver is Jewish, throughout history they have been the most hated minority so I think he takes this a little personal.

Sterling is Jewish too.

Jameerthefear
04-26-2014, 09:38 PM
:roll:

CelticBaller
04-26-2014, 09:39 PM
OP is a homosexual for thinking this is an option

Ratnik
Sterling is a disgrace to the racists around the world.

Sharp
He has no place in this league

Trollsmasher
04-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Sterling is a disgrace to the racists around the world.
this

We have already voted on his excommunication from the High Racist Society of the Upper 1%

He is done

Done_And_Done
04-26-2014, 10:47 PM
No

Solefade
04-26-2014, 10:48 PM
this

We have already voted on his excommunication from the High Racist Society of the Upper 1%

He is done

:oldlol:

mr. kite stop making shitty ass threads

buddha
04-26-2014, 10:50 PM
Sterling is Jewish too.

Yeah, his real name is Donald Tokowitz.

Im so nba'd out
04-26-2014, 10:53 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/ether_top.gif

Akrazotile
04-26-2014, 10:53 PM
this

Publicly.

He is done

Publicly.

Real14
04-26-2014, 10:58 PM
I will give Sterling a break alright:facepalm.......Break my foot up his bitch ass:coleman:

Im so nba'd out
04-26-2014, 11:00 PM
I will give Sterling a break alright:facepalm.......Break my foot up his bitch ass:coleman:
http://37.media.tumblr.com/11251184c1be060e70994b74e8c838ec/tumblr_mky7hyeWic1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Done_And_Done
04-26-2014, 11:01 PM

That 'fresh' kick through his 'sterling' poop chute...

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2014, 11:01 PM

ThePhantomCreep
04-26-2014, 11:02 PM
Yeah, let's sweep racism under rug so we can focus on basketball.

Priorities = straight

dude77
04-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Yeah, let's sweep racism under rug so we can focus on basketball.

Priorities = straight

that's exactly what you and everyone else here are going to do :rockon:

Real14
04-26-2014, 11:13 PM
That 'fresh' kick through his 'sterling' poop chute...
Yup, somebody done messed up:coleman:

Done_And_Done
04-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Yup, somebody done messed up:coleman:

Get em Fresh!

Vienceslav
04-26-2014, 11:24 PM
I know ESPN has to talk about it, but is there anyone who really 'cares' about it, in a way that they want to hear it discussed on every show and have black athletes paraded on Sportscenter being asked 'how do they feel about someone being racist towards them'?

Real14
04-26-2014, 11:28 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/11251184c1be060e70994b74e8c838ec/tumblr_mky7hyeWic1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
:biggums: :confusedshrug:

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 01:20 AM
I know ESPN has to talk about it, but is there anyone who really 'cares' about it, in a way that they want to hear it discussed on every show and have black athletes paraded on Sportscenter being asked 'how do they feel about someone being racist towards them'?

As opposed to completely sweeping it under the rug?

Im so nba'd out
04-27-2014, 01:26 AM
:biggums: :confusedshrug:
we were suppose to laugh but it wasnt funny

jbryan1984
04-27-2014, 01:35 AM
The thing that sucks the most out of all this, the Clips actually look legit this year. Then this BS goes down. If they lose, all the media is going to turn to this story for the blame. This man Donald Sterling has shown today why the Clippers have been the most mismanaged franchise in NBA history. I live in northeast Ohio and I am a big fan of this southern California team. I love Doc, CP3, Blake, Barnes, Crawford and others and I really want to see them succeed this year. Here is hoping they can keep their heads on straight.

beastmode
04-27-2014, 01:53 AM
Funny thing is I've heard vastly more racist things on here, but everyone's up in arms when a white guy says it.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 02:04 AM
Funny thing is I've heard vastly more racist things on here, but everyone's up in arms when a white guy says it.

They'll pretend it's "because he's the owner" even though the same exact shit happened with Riley Cooper. Same exact thing happened with George Zimmerman, even though black people murder people a lot more innocent than traivawn on a daily basis.

People just feel guilty for "piling on" whoever they perceive as the little guy (in this case liberals have decided black people are the little guy by virtue of skin color, and thus deserve pity) and they feel big and important and elevated on a pedastal by speaking out against the goliath (white people, apparently).

I can even understand that black people would be more upset about racism toward blacks than racism toward whites. That's natural. But the whites who yell and scream outrage about it but then completely neglect racism toward whites? So cringeworthy. They're clearly kids with social identity crises, just trying to fit in and look smart or with the in-crowd. The essence of posers trying to appear smart.

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 02:05 AM

Yeah it's strange, it's almost like black people didn't have rights 60 years ago and people's reactions are gauged accordingly.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 02:07 AM
Yeah it's strange, it's almost like black people didn't have rights 60 years ago

See what I mean?

Cringeworthy.

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 02:08 AM
See what I mean?

Cringeworthy.

You are so goddamn butthurt that a racist old white man got blown up for saying racist things :oldlol: I'm not black, either. But you are hilarious. Is Sterling your uncle or something?

There's literally a topic calling out CP3 for saying he wanted a black coach, and accusing him of racist. Then in this topic you post idiotic things like "Only white people get called out for being racist" ....just a blatant lie.

ImKobe
04-27-2014, 02:14 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmMZXboIUAEdpIN.jpg:large

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 02:15 AM
I'm not black, either. But you are hilarious. Is Sterling your uncle or something?

There's literally a topic calling out CP3 for saying he wanted a black coach, and accusing him of racist. Then in this topic you post idiotic things like "Only white people get called out for being racist" ....just a blatant lie.

I wish. Dude's gonna keel over dead any minute now. I'm pretty sure his son already died from an OD so that'd mean I'd inherit the team.

I'd hire a white coach and then publicly laugh at CP3 about it. :banana:

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 02:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmMZXboIUAEdpIN.jpg:large

:roll: :roll: :roll:

the wise man
04-27-2014, 02:20 AM
I am a black male and I can see why Sterling doesn't wants to associate with us. Science have proven that we have lower IQ's and we commit more crime than anybody else proportionally. Sub-Saharan Africa have been the home of the most backward cultures on Earth. I think I am an exception to the rule because I am pretty smart and quiet for a black man, but unfortunately nature didn't made my black brothers as smart as Asian people on average. Truth might hurt but we have to accept it and live with it. We only have one life and we can't be delusional.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 02:28 AM
I am a black male and I can see why Sterling doesn't wants to associate with us. Science have proven that we have lower IQ's and we commit more crime than anybody else proportionally. Sub-Saharan Africa have been the home of the most backward cultures on Earth. I think I am an exception to the rule because I am pretty smart and quiet for a black man, but unfortunately nature didn't made my black brothers as smart as Asian people on average. Truth might hurt but we have to accept it and live with it. We only have one life and we can't be delusional.

Lakers Legend#32
04-27-2014, 02:34 AM
There's a 50+ age year difference between Sterling and his ho. I'm sure she's with him for his looks.

keep-itreal
04-27-2014, 02:36 AM

well don't let a stereotype get you down. In life, there are always going to be people who are smarter than you, more money than you, no matter how hard you try.

The only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself. And like you said you feel pretty smart so that's what matters.

SacJB Shady
04-27-2014, 04:07 AM

Who is everyone?

D.J.
04-27-2014, 04:22 AM
The difference between Sterling and other racists is the other racists are smart enough to keep their comments to themselves and not say anything stupid. Sterling is lucky to still be involved in the league. He made it through his real estate fiasco and his incident with Elgin Baylor losing only a couple of million dollars. He could have gotten the boot from the other owners over either incident. It was just a matter of time before he got into another racial situation with no chance of getting out of.

jstern
04-27-2014, 04:28 AM
I don't have a bit of racism, I have none. Racism is for the ignorant and insecure people. And Sterling doesn't have a little bit of racism, he has a lot, as is obvious from his comments.

Speaking of insecure, look at how important it is for Sterling how he comes across to others. The guy is insanely insecure. A very, very weak minded person.

This is a very compelling story. Do you honestly think nobody really cares about it. Sounds like the story makes you uncomfortable because maybe you have racists feelings that you try to hide from others.

04-27-2014, 05:24 AM

Donald sterling is Jewish too or at least he has Jewish immigrant parents. His real surname is "Tokowitz" not Sterling.

I highly doubt sterling will take his own comments w/ much offense.

StephHamann
04-27-2014, 05:53 AM
So a jewish businessman who dates an asian/black chick and owns a basketballteam is a racist.

:biggums:

Ball So Harden
04-27-2014, 06:46 AM

:coleman:

oarabbus
04-29-2014, 04:26 PM
So a jewish businessman who dates an asian/black chick and owns a basketballteam is a racist.

:biggums:

Yes.

sammichoffate
04-29-2014, 04:31 PM

:biggums:Publicly yes :lol

DCL
04-29-2014, 04:35 PM
we make fun of slow white players all the time. but it's not hate. nobody cringes if we say white men can't jump.

but the shit from sterling was a whole different level of racism. it's all hatred. context ain't even the same. whole audio tape was cringe-worthy.

dreamwarrior
04-29-2014, 04:49 PM
The man got off on "owning" black employees. Its the same deal as Paula Dean and Marge Schott. Money and status can buy you a pass until your views become public and then you are no longer invincible.