PDA

View Full Version : I Have Seen No OKC Fans Predict a Finals Win

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 01:17 PM
They have the MVP and refs. What else do they need? Why all the hesitation?

russwest0
04-27-2014, 01:19 PM
We already perma ban betted on KD vs LeFlop. What more do you want ****boi

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2014, 01:21 PM
He's back :banana: :banana: :banana:

kurple
04-27-2014, 01:23 PM
They have the MVP and refs. What else do they need? Why all the hesitation?
i dont get why everyone are obsessed with predicting shit. anything could happen

and no one knows who would win in a final between OKC and Miami

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 01:24 PM
We already perma ban betted on KD vs LeFlop. What more do you want ****boi

I want OKC fans to sack up and tell us how their boy Durant is going to win it all. All I see is OKC fans making excuses about Perkins, Brooks, etc. They already got them lined up for the rest of the playoffs. What's their to be nervous about? You guys told us all year how Durant was the best player in the league, right? You have the refs in your overall pocket, right? Like I said, I see a lot of hesitation from the fan base.

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 01:25 PM
i dont get why everyone are obsessed with predicting shit. anything could happen

and no one knows who would win in a final between OKC and Miami

O, I know who would win. I just don't any OKC fans with much confidence.

kurple
04-27-2014, 01:42 PM
O, I know who would win.
but you dont. you have an opinion on who you think will win

discussing rosters, matchups etc i see the point in, but why is an official prediction so important?

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 01:45 PM

discussing rosters, matchups etc i see the point in, but why is an official prediction so important?

Because all I see are OKC fans making excuses before shit even hits the fan. They already have been preparing to kick Perkins, Brooks, etc under the bus. They were a confident bunch during the regular season. What has changed?

Prometheus
04-27-2014, 01:50 PM

Are you new to watching sports?

Le Shaqtus
04-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Because OKC's team is actually shit outside of Durant and Westbrook, maybe Reggie.

kurple
04-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Are you new to watching sports?
i understand betting money on a result. of even an avi bet

is this about bragging rights? because i know for a fact that silk have been wrong hundreds of times. so have i and everyone on ISH

i just dont see the point of this thread. calling out an fanbase for not making pointless predictions

SexSymbol
04-27-2014, 02:07 PM
They don't have the refs on their side, the league doesn't want a small market to win.

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Because OKC's team is actually shit outside of Durant and Westbrook, maybe Reggie.

Ibaka is shit too though?

Lebronxrings
04-27-2014, 02:15 PM
inb4 okc is still young and Durant needs more excuses.

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2014, 02:16 PM
They don't have the refs on their side, the league doesn't want a small market to win.

:biggums: Why would OKC classify as traditional small market when they have 2 of the most popular players on the planet?

Like, do you even WATCH, thunder games? Their fans alone know they receive treatment.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333323

Natureland
04-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Their two best players haven't been playing well and it's only the first round. Yeah, some people's confidence in the team is being tested. :lol

Marlo_Stanfield
04-27-2014, 02:19 PM
they are as shook as durant right now.
they are still in danger to get busted in the first round by an offensively incapable team with only one allstar:roll: :roll:
they need memphis to choke hard every game even tho memphis second best player is to fat to even jump and shoots around 25% this series:roll: :roll:

SexSymbol
04-27-2014, 04:00 PM
:biggums: Why would OKC classify as traditional small market when they have 2 of the most popular players on the planet?

Like, do you even WATCH, thunder games? Their fans alone know they receive treatment.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333323
You have no idea about the global marketing of NBA.
Thunder isn't a globally profitable team, fact, so there's no reason for the league to help them.

Cowboy Thunder
04-27-2014, 04:03 PM
I've been saying all year we are going to win the whole thing.

:confusedshrug:

Edit: From the gamethread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9830645&postcount=741

http://www.tinygif.com/data/media/12/white_dance_club.gif

Le Shaqtus
04-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Ibaka is shit too though?

Ibaka is overrated, yeah he can hit a jumper if you leave him wide open for like 5 whole seconds, his defense is good but it's nothing to write home about either.

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2014, 04:56 PM
Ibaka is overrated, yeah he can hit a jumper if you leave him wide open for like 5 whole seconds, his defense is good but it's nothing to write home about either.

Still a good player. All star caliber.

Le Shaqtus
04-27-2014, 05:06 PM
Still a good player. All star caliber.

In the East, definitely not the West

J Shuttlesworth
04-27-2014, 05:08 PM
He's performing better than Bosh this season

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2014, 05:41 PM

Well yea but its 2 extreme scenarios really. West PF Spot is ULTRA stacked, while East is ULTRA weak.. And he has been better than Bosh.

Lakers Legend#32
04-27-2014, 06:15 PM
OKC fans are too busy having sex with their sisters.

IMObjective
04-27-2014, 06:48 PM
OKC fans are too busy having sex with their sisters.
Damn, that sounds just like silk. I thought okc should have been the favorites going into the playoffs. This should be their time.
Seems like Memphis matches up well with them, or maybe Brooks is just horrible. They probably need to upgrade at the coach position before okc fans can be confident about winning.