PDA

View Full Version : Sterlings racism unleashed...new transcript

DTD
04-27-2014, 01:24 PM
Extended tapes released, and he justifies his abhorrent racism as an extension of the cultural racism embedded within Israel. Sterling who was born Donald Tokowitz, a large financial contributor to the Israeli right had this to say:

[QUOTE]Donald Sterling: It

navy
04-27-2014, 01:30 PM
What is wrong with the world.

PieceOfFelt
04-27-2014, 01:32 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3149155/posts?page=21

Sterling is a democrat

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Like World Peace said, Racism is a mental disease.... why wouldnt it be racism if you downgrade the person due to their COLOR? what else?

some sort of bullshit about needing to downgrade blacks, "this is the society, culture we live in" wtf

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Oh boy...

:facepalm

Jewish community frowning upon these shennanigans.

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Oh boy...

You're against all kinds of discrimation, call out everything else, yet have no problem with sterling's racism? whats your take on that?

SCdac
04-27-2014, 01:39 PM
The guy is an 81 year old bigot who can barely even keep his train of thought. Him being a complete asshole is such old news.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 01:40 PM
You're against all kinds of discrimation, call out everything else, yet have no problem with sterling's racism? whats your take on that?

I meant 'oh boy' as in these are disastrous comments. Not bc I care what 80 yr old donald tokowitz says or thinks. But its just gonna propel this thing even further, and hes also unjustly throwing fellow jews under the bus.

The whole thing is just ludicrous theater all around.

TMac&Luther
04-27-2014, 01:48 PM

Sterling is a democrat

Yeah, but he'll be painted as a old white republican by the media, because it fits their narrative. LOL, a racist Jewish democrat who was in line to win a NAACP award (you can't make this stuff up) :roll: The guy is a living breathing nightmare to Democrats.

PieceOfFelt
04-27-2014, 01:51 PM
Yeah, but he'll be painted as a old white republican by the media, because it fits their narrative. LOL, a racist Jewish democrat who was in line to win a NAACP award :roll: The guy is a living breathing nightmare to Democrats.

Which is partly why I hate the media and hate politics.

gts
04-27-2014, 01:54 PM
[I]V: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

DS: Well then, if you don't feel

ZenMaster
04-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Like World Peace said, Racism is a mental disease.... why wouldnt it be racism if you downgrade the person due to their COLOR? what else?

some sort of bullshit about needing to downgrade blacks, "this is the society, culture we live in" wtf

The world is a big place with lots of different cultures and people.

Some places they consider believing in god accepted insanity(walking around talking to a man in the sky and what not), other places religions is heavily involved in politics, laws and everyday life.

It's a big place, and chances are whatever culture you grew up in will affect your view on other people.

TMac&Luther
04-27-2014, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=gts][I]V: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

SCdac
04-27-2014, 02:04 PM
:wtf: This guy isn't just racist.. He's certified bat shit crazy. :biggums:

It's called "senile". And agreed, definitely

sportjames23
04-27-2014, 02:05 PM

Sterling is a democrat

So? There are racist Democrats as well as racist Republicans.

COnDEMnED
04-27-2014, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=gts][I]V: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

Dresta
04-27-2014, 02:07 PM
:wtf: This guy isn't just racist.. He's certified bat shit crazy. :biggums:
He's clearly a bit of a senile and confused old man.

Lol @ everyone losing their shit over a guy that has mental problems and would be living in a home if he weren't rich.

longtime lurker
04-27-2014, 02:20 PM
I wonder what all these people who were defending this piece of trash have to say now?

Relinquish
04-27-2014, 02:24 PM

Sterling is a democrat

Leave politics out of it. Lemme guess what's next: "all democrats are racists because of Sterling." :rolleyes:

SCdac
04-27-2014, 02:29 PM
I wonder what all these people who were defending this piece of trash have to say now?

Would definitely like to hear the NAACP's statement on why they were about to give him a lifetime achievement award (may have come out already but I haven't read it).

Ratnik
04-27-2014, 02:30 PM
The old fart is delusional....

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Would definitely like to hear the NAACP's statement on why they were about to give him a lifetime achievement award (may have come out already but I haven't read it).

Why? Because it'll expose them as being hypocrites for just handing out awards to whoever is willing to donate to them?

Come on man. These people are black, remember? Don't pile on. Don't hold them to social standards. Just witch hunt the white people. It's so much more fair and tolerant that way ok??

GimmeThat
04-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Donald Sterling: It’s the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.
V. Stiviano: So do you have to treat them like that too?
DS: The white Jews, there’s white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?
V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?
DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.
V: And is that right?
DS: It isn’t a question—we don’t evaluate what’s right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.

Exhibit A: Donald Sterling is not a thought leader, nor one that advances the cause of humanity. Which means, all he has to do is follow the status quo, and I find it difficult to say he is actively spreading hate.... so he's probably not a part of the KKK.

V: It’s like saying, “Let’s just persecute and kill all of the Jews.”
DS: Oh, it’s the same thing, right?
V: Isn’t it wrong? Wasn’t it wrong then? With the Holocaust? And you’re Jewish, you understand discrimination.
DS: You’re a mental case, you’re really a mental case. The Holocaust, we’re comparing with—
V: Racism! Discrimination.
DS: There’s no racism here. If you don’t want to be… walking… into a basketball game with a certain… person, is that racism?

Exhibit B: Donald Sterling showing V who's boss. Which apparently ended up in a break up. Because you know, Donald Sterling was employing that affirmative action plan and kept a good quota of blacks on his team.

Not guilty on both charges, pretty much? yea?

knickscity
04-27-2014, 02:39 PM
not even the first time.....

Clippers owner Donald Sterling, accused of racism and embracing a

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=knickscity]not even the first time.....

Clippers owner Donald Sterling, accused of racism and embracing a

sc19
04-27-2014, 02:46 PM
He should sue that ugly ex-gold digger.

GimmeThat
04-27-2014, 02:47 PM

miggyme1
04-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Cant wait to see what the nba will do. Make him sell the team to a black owner?

IGOTGAME
04-27-2014, 02:53 PM
He is gonna get pushed out. This was on Meet the Press, Obama commentated on it and so did Bron.

SwishSquared
04-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Cant wait to see what the nba will do. Make him sell the team to a black owner?
Lol Simmons jokingly said Magic should buy the Clippers during halftime show of Bulls-Wiz.

Team is likely to stay in LA for obvious reasons but this would be so cool imo:
Likely no legal way for this to happen, but Silver should tell DTS that he has 1 month to sell the team or team automatically moves to Seattle & he'll receive $100M. Players have option to move to Seattle with the organization or be released from current contracts and head elsewhere in UFA this summer (and risk getting smaller contract). That could really shake up the landscape this summer.

IGOTGAME
04-27-2014, 02:54 PM
He should sue that ugly ex-gold digger.
He has no one to blame but himself. He knew what he was associating with.

Brokenbeat
04-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Yeah, but he'll be painted as a old white republican by the media, because it fits their narrative. LOL, a racist Jewish democrat who was in line to win a NAACP award (you can't make this stuff up) :roll: The guy is a living breathing nightmare to Democrats.

Nice source, lol. From the link that his link used as a reference (an old RealGM article):

Donald Sterling, Los Angeles Clippers

Records show Sterling has donated just $6,000, with no activity since the early 1990s. He supported Gray Davis early in his career, as well as Bill Bradley.

Sterling didn't donate anything during the Clinton years, or the Obama years. Looks like he's a real heavy hitter in the Democratic party. BENGHAZI!! IRS!!! SOLYNDRA!! :oldlol: :facepalm

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
04-27-2014, 03:16 PM
When he dies, will more people mourn or celebrate? lol the TRUTH:yaohappy:

ThePhantomCreep
04-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Political party =/= ideology

Ask the Dixiecrats. They make RINOs look positively liberal in comparison.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 03:36 PM
He is gonna get pushed out. This was on Meet the Press, Obama commentated on it and so did Bron.

National torch-bearing lynch mob over an 80 year old man's private phone call.

Amazing. Gives every hypocrite out there a chance to get up on his soapbox and be seen shouting how he's more righteous than the hunted witch and how offended he is by this disgraceful assault on his empathic sensibilities.

What a cathartic national experience. It is the human past time.

3LiftHeatCurse
04-27-2014, 03:39 PM
wheres the audio file

FLDFSU
04-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Why? Because it'll expose them as being hypocrites for just handing out awards to whoever is willing to donate to them?

Come on man. These people are black, remember? Don't pile on. Don't hold them to social standards. Just witch hunt the white people. It's so much more fair and tolerant that way ok??

This racist is still at it 48 hours later :facepalm

miggyme1
04-27-2014, 03:43 PM

He isnt racist......he's just hurting. Ill just keep ignoring him while i continue to eat my fried chicken and watermelon. Lmao

BlackVVaves
04-27-2014, 03:45 PM

Dresta
04-27-2014, 03:49 PM
Typical loser playing the race card. Get a ****ing grip you chump; it's an internet forum and holding an opinion that differs from yours doesn't make somebody racist. Throwing the slur of 'racist' around so easily is a sign of a real pathetic piece of shit and actually destroys whatever value the word had in the first place.

God i can't stand idiots like you :facepalm .

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 03:59 PM

Oooooh, you're gonna call me a racist, oh noes!!!!!

I'm so afraid of being labeled, here let me backtrack and cower and not speak my feelings honestly because I'm afraid of the big bad "racist label" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so beta that I'm going to conform all my opinions to what some oversensitive PC f@ggots who want to play DECIDER of what is and isn't acceptable think I should be allowed to say or not say.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Here, watch me quiver. I'm shaking bro! You just called me racist because I brought up honest points of view that might be uncomfortable to soft, needy betas. Oh boy, I'm so ostracized! Nobody will accept me now! I'm so needy and desperate for validation I better change my entire position so that I can be with the uber-cool hypocritical "in crowd" of mindless PC followers.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1464259/64570d1337452356-poor-4runner-warning-graphic-content-borat-not-jb.jpg

fiddy
04-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Senile dbag. But at the end of the day thats his private life. People are making too big deal of it.

moe94
04-27-2014, 04:01 PM

I'm so afraid of being labeled, here let me backtrack and cower and not speak my feelings honestly because I'm afraid of the big bad "racist label" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so beta that I'm going to conform all my opinions to what some oversensitive PC f@ggots who want to play DECIDER of what is and isn't acceptable think I should be allowed to say or not say.

Here, watch me quiver. I'm shaking bro! You just called me racist because I brought up honest points of view that might be uncomfortable to soft, needy betas. Oh boy, I'm so ostracized! Nobody will accept me now! I'm so needy and desperate for validation I better change my entire position so that I can be with the uber-cool hypocritical "in crowd" of mindless PC followers.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1464259/64570d1337452356-poor-4runner-warning-graphic-content-borat-not-jb.jpg

This tryhard. Corny as fvck. :roll:

MavsSuperFan
04-27-2014, 04:03 PM

:applause: way to grow up man. I am proud of you

IGOTGAME
04-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Senile dbag. But at the end of the day thats his private life. People are making too big deal of it.
When something is on Meet the Press it's not private anymore. He knew what he was associating with and it bit him in the ass. This is a public matter and is doing a lot to harm the NBA. This example will be brought up over the next decade in race relations and that is a bad look for the NBA.

Oh, it's a big deal. And this is Silver's biggest test. Wish Stern was here because he would have thrown Sterling under the bus ASAP.

fiddy
04-27-2014, 04:10 PM
When something is on Meet the Press it's not private anymore. He knew what he was associating with and it bit him in the ass. This is a public matter and is doing a lot to harm the NBA. This example will be brought up over the next decade in race relations and that is a bad look for the NBA.

Oh, it's a big deal. And this is Silver's biggest test. Wish Stern was here because he would have thrown Sterling under the bus ASAP.
No its not. Its the media that makes it a big deal. Its a matter that entirely concerns his private life and should remain there.

ThePhantomCreep
04-27-2014, 04:11 PM

The bravery is strong in this anonymous internet poster.

ForeverHeat
04-27-2014, 04:15 PM
The bravery is strong in this anonymous internet poster.

:oldlol: Akrawhatshisface is one of the biggest f*ggots on this board. An extreme attention whore.

miggyme1
04-27-2014, 04:15 PM
No its not. Its the media that makes it a big deal. Its a matter that entirely concerns his private life and should remain there.

So its ok to view minorities the way he does when he is responsible for employing minorities?

What if i was the founder of a lbgt charity or organization but i hated gays privately??? What does that make me as a man? A F^CKING COWARD.

well at least im helping the lbgt community? Shhhh more like exploiting them

IGOTGAME
04-27-2014, 04:16 PM

And the media is a part of the society we choose to live in. If you associate with some hoe that might tape your racist convos and leak them then you get what you deserve. He knew what would happen if anyone heard that shit and he knew who he was talking to and he knew the media would go crazy with it. It has long left the realm of private conversation and that is because of Sterlings bad judgment. He has indeed damaged the NBA and has put them in a bad position. This is gonna be brought up all the time, wouldn't even be surprised if sotomayor alludes to it in the next AA case or if it comes up in the next presidential debates as well. It's a bad look and it is associated with the NBA and Sterling did it.

notatop29pg
04-27-2014, 04:21 PM
Does anybody know when the actual call took place?

Mr. Jabbar
04-27-2014, 04:21 PM
holy shit

fiddy
04-27-2014, 04:24 PM
So its ok to view minorities the way he does when he is responsible for employing minorities?

What if i was the founder of a lbgt charity or organization but i hated gays privately??? What does that make me as a man? A F^CKING COWARD.

Yes, as long as he treats them equally regardless of their skin color. Is this the next level when society is going to determine what people think? Its his right to be an ignorant asshole in his private life. Every employer is exploiting his employees for profit.

And the media is a part of the society we choose to live in. If you associate with some hoe that might tape your racist convos and leak them then you get what you deserve. He knew what would happen if anyone heard that shit and he knew who he was talking to and he knew the media would go crazy with it. It has long left the realm of private conversation and that is because of Sterlings bad judgment. He has indeed damaged the NBA and has put them in a bad position. This is gonna be brought up all the time, wouldn't even be surprised if sotomayor alludes to it in the next AA case or if it comes up in the next presidential debates as well. It's a bad look and it is associated with the NBA and Sterling did it.
I highly doubt that at the time of the conversation he thought about that possibility.

Dresta
04-27-2014, 04:24 PM
:oldlol: Akrawhatshisface is one of the biggest f*ggots on this board. An extreme attention whore.
http://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pot-kettle-black.jpg

You are probably the biggest attention seeker on this board - constantly making either retarded (that you think are provocative) or suck-up threads.

MaxFly
04-27-2014, 04:25 PM

Rule of thumb... when your private discussions, in an indirect manner, disparage your employees and the 100s of other employees, coaches, managers and owners of the league you are apart of, and the money you make can be attributed directly to the work and talent of those individuals, it's no longer a private matter.

He's a public figure and employer... what he says and thinks matters. Unfortunately, what doesn't matter is how it was revealed. He may be able to successfully sue the young lady for recording him privately and making it public, but the second it entered the public sphere, it became a public matter. The media isn't making a big deal of it... it's a big deal, period. The media has simply jumped on the story.

red1
04-27-2014, 04:25 PM
this man is senile

Dresta
04-27-2014, 04:26 PM
Yeah, but he is senile, i mean, just look at the transcript.

Not sure i approve of picking on the mentally disadvantaged, even if they are racist.

ZenMaster
04-27-2014, 04:26 PM

Depends on what you mean by OK, his views aren't illegal, they are shared by a substantial amount of people, and they are accepted in the real world outside social media and the internet.

IGOTGAME
04-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Yes, as long as he treats them equally regardless of their skin color. Is this the next level when society is going to determine what people think? Its his right to be an ignorant asshole in his private life. Every employee is exploiting his employees for profit.

I highly doubt that at the time of the conversation he thought about that possibility

Then that is on him for not understanding the situation. Bottom line....he did this to himself. This is the cost of doing business with a gold digging ex who would let you talk shit about both black and Mexicans)her family) and then suck your dick.

Kakapopo
04-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Oh boy...

Jewish community frowning upon these shennanigans.
While killing off the Palenstines and raping their land :facepalm

MaxFly
04-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Yes, as long as he treats them equally regardless of their skin color.

You should check out some of the lawsuits he has lost to African American and Hispanic tenants. I think this recent revelation brings knew context to those lawsuits.

But apart from that... it seems obvious that he doesn't intend to treat black people the same. He didn't want the young woman taking pictures with Magic and putting them on Instagram because of Magic's skin color. He gives no indication that he would have had an issue had it been Larry Bird.

flipogb
04-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Lol Simmons jokingly said Magic should buy the Clippers during halftime show of Bulls-Wiz.

Team is likely to stay in LA for obvious reasons but this would be so cool imo:
Likely no legal way for this to happen, but Silver should tell DTS that he has 1 month to sell the team or team automatically moves to Seattle & he'll receive $100M. Players have option to move to Seattle with the organization or be released from current contracts and head elsewhere in UFA this summer (and risk getting smaller contract). That could really shake up the landscape this summer.

wouldn't be surprised if this does end with Magic buying the Clippers

longtime lurker
04-27-2014, 04:37 PM

Sigh this post was so cringeworthy and lame. I think it's time to log off and go spend time with some friends.

jks we all know you don't have any

WhySoInsecure?
04-27-2014, 04:38 PM
http://youtu.be/u6yYiWqmeCM

RedBlackAttack
04-27-2014, 04:45 PM
Yikes.

moe94
04-27-2014, 04:49 PM

:biggums:

RedBlackAttack
04-27-2014, 04:57 PM
If Sterling's rants shed some light on that goings-on, some good can come out of all this. Because, that is just stunning.

For a people who should understand oppression and human indecency, that's mind-blowing.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 05:00 PM
If Sterling's rants shed some light on that goings-on, some good can come out of all this. Because, that is just stunning.

For a people who should understand oppression and human indecency, that's mind-blowing.

How many strangers do you open up your home to each month, friend?

Go ahead. Let's hear it.

canary
04-27-2014, 05:02 PM
What's up in that video? I'm at work can't watch atm:hammerhead:

SCdac
04-27-2014, 05:04 PM
"Israel is the devil!! Somebody should bomb them to oblivion for not accepting floods of migrants into their tiny country!!"

Meanwhile, typical Americans: "Get those illegal Mexicans out of my country!! English should be the official language!! They're stealing our jobs!!"

:oldlol:

navy
04-27-2014, 05:06 PM
"Israel is the devil!! Somebody should bomb them to oblivion for not accepting floods of migrants into their tiny country!!"

Meanwhile, typical Americans: "Get those illegal Mexicans out of my country!! English should be the official language!! They're stealing our jobs!!"

Massive generalizations. Not commenting on the video, but Sterling straight up said even Black Jews are less than white jews and treated like dogs with no mention of "immigration"

WesWelkerACL
04-27-2014, 05:07 PM

Wow you seem stupid and out of touch!

Brokenbeat
04-27-2014, 05:08 PM

Meanwhile, typical TEXANS: "Get those illegal Mexicans out of my country!! English should be the official language!! They're stealing our jobs!!"

*Fixed :D

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 05:08 PM

No, typical Americans:

"Omg, we like, need to let in anyone who comes over and like, give them licenses and benefits and put their kids in school because like, Im so smart and compassionate, look how morally righteous I am! What do you mean host an immigrant family in my home?? Are you crazy! Get the stupid rich people to pay for new homes for them, stupid. Gawd look how cool and smart I am. What? Spend my own free time teaching english to immigrants! Gawd sht up, I have video games to play. But the stupid redneck republicans just need to like shut up and stop being bigots because Im like, so smart and cool and liberal everyone, just look at how i sit in my arm chair and play moral decider."

SCdac
04-27-2014, 05:09 PM

Massive generalizations. Not commenting on the video, but Sterling straight up said even Black Jews are less than white jews and treated like dogs with no mention of "immigration"

Sterling is senile, a bigot, known racist for over a decade, and doesn't speak for all Israel's or Jews...

longtime lurker
04-27-2014, 05:10 PM

You can only hope that its a small number of extremists that are supporting this but it seems that its infiltrated the government as well. This is what pisses me off about the media, the American public should know about stuff like this considering the amount of foreign aid provided to Israel.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 05:12 PM
You can only hope that its a small number of extremists that are supporting this but it seems that its infiltrated the government as well. This is what pisses me off about the media, the American public should know about stuff like this considering the amount of foreign aid provided to Israel.

****ing Bigot.

longtime lurker
04-27-2014, 05:14 PM
****ing Bigot.

pansy ass beta pvssy

WhySoInsecure?
04-27-2014, 05:16 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_ISRAEL_TRAVEL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

RedBlackAttack
04-27-2014, 05:19 PM

"Typical" Americans? :oldlol:

The typical American understands that this country's tolerance of immigrants allowed most of us to be here in the first place. Most people can trace their family's immigration to America back just a few generations. On my father's side, my grandmother immigrated from Italy. On my mother's side, my grandmother immigrated from England and my grandfather's parents immigrated from Hungary.

You're talking about extreme right wingers... and, as evidenced by recent elections, they are hardly in the majority.

Furthermore, even the most extreme right wingers would shake their heads at that video. It's one thing to promote a stringent border policy. It's quite another to lead a gang of extremists into immigrant neighborhoods and threaten their lives if they don't leave. You had people with clout proposing "work camps" without even a hint of irony.

Netanyahu didn't even condemn the practices being used by the anti-immigration mobs. That almost makes it state sanctioned as far as I'm concerned. And, yes... the American media should be reporting on this. It's an outrage.

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 05:20 PM
pansy ass beta pvssy

:mad: cuz i stay stylin on your beach ass

SCdac
04-27-2014, 05:20 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNITED_STATES_ISRAEL_TRAVEL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Dude, I don't think your inciting enough hatred, quick post more links!!

dude77
04-27-2014, 05:24 PM
naacp gave him a lifetime achievement award in 2009 :oldlol:

everyone's being trolled

moe94
04-27-2014, 05:26 PM
:mad: cuz i stay stylin on your beach ass

plus the cal is on me

kayla91
04-27-2014, 05:27 PM

Sterling is a democrat

Gotta ask. If Sterling did not want his Mixed Race GF to stand next to Magic Johnson and demanded she not associate in anyway with "The Blacks" do you logically think Donald Sterling --the Democrat a craphole like Free Republic claims-- would vote for Barack Hussein Obama.

Think about that for a moment and get back with me. More than interested in how you and the "others" will spin this answer. Maybe you can ask Free Republic what to say first. :coleman:

Akrazotile
04-27-2014, 05:32 PM
"Typical" Americans? :oldlol:

The typical American understands that this country's tolerance of immigrants allowed most of us to be here in the first place. Most people can trace their family's immigration to America back just a few generations. On my father's side, my grandmother immigrated from Italy. On my mother's side, my grandmother immigrated from England and my grandfather's parents immigrated from Hungary.

You're talking about extreme right wingers... and, as evidenced by recent elections, they are hardly in the majority.

Furthermore, even the most extreme right wingers would shake their heads at that video. It's one thing to promote a stringent border policy. It's quite another to lead a gang of extremists into immigrant neighborhoods and threaten their lives if they don't leave. You had people with clout proposing "work camps" without even a hint of irony.

Netanyahu didn't even condemn the practices being used by the anti-immigration mobs. That almost makes it state sanctioned as far as I'm concerned. And, yes... the American media should be reporting on this. It's an outrage.

How did immigration work out for the indians brah?

You are a doormat. Youre too much of a coward to stick up for anything. Sure, you let the police and the military do it for you, and then you COMPLAIN about them to look cool.

How about we just shut down all customs and border patrol today, huh? Then after some roving cartel band comes over and slices your throat, you can pantamime to us the heartwarming story of your grandfather and grandmother coming over through ellis island as you collapse in a pool of your own blood.

This is the united states and there is an established culture and a delicate balance of resources, employment, and population. Everyone should have to come through documented. Just like OUR grandparents. And sometimes you have to say no. Sometimes you have to close the door on people to protect what you have. Thats REALITY. Youre just trying to look cool with your "we are the world" ideology. Maybe you think that image will help you get girls since you dont have any traditionally manly qualities. In any case, you are extremely soft and have issues. The country literally COULD NOT survive if its policies were the ones you sit here and croon from your "oooh look how sensitive i am" high horse. What do YOU do for immigrants? Do you shelter any? Do you tutor any? Do you go to Mexico and volunteer? No. You sit at your computer and tell others they need to be as uber compassionate as you are, with everyone elses money. And you do it because you think it gives you some desirable identity or image for the world to see. Youre not doing it for others, because if you were you would ACT. Youre doing it for your own self validation and identity, and thats why all you do is TALK. So you can advertise to the world what a hip and sensitive girly man you are and think that it impresses people.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 05:32 PM
So? There are racist Democrats as well as racist Republicans.

Racism has no political party. Racism is what it is -- IGNORANCE.

Meanwhile #DONALDSTERLINGMUSTGO away from the National Basketball Association League, regardless to how he votes or not.

Who the hell cares when he says "Gotta Buy me some poor Black Boys and have them play under a White Coach". :facepalm

Get him out of the NBA ASAP -- he's a Racist Prick that's a STAIN on the Professional Sport of Basketball, period! :coleman:

WhySoInsecure?
04-27-2014, 05:35 PM
Dude, I don't think your inciting enough hatred, quick post more links!!
Sorry you're right. I've never been in Israel so I can't judge if the video I posted is or isn't just propaganda depicting an extremist minority.

At the same time: http://www.foreignassistance.gov/web/RGAIntro.aspx

RedBlackAttack
04-27-2014, 05:36 PM
How did immigration work out for the indians brah?

You are a doormat. Youre too much of a coward to stick up for anything. Sure, you let the police and the military do it for you, and then you COMPLAIN about them to look cool.

How about we just shut down all customs and border patrol today, huh? Then after some roving cartel band comes over and slices your throat, you can pantamime to us the heartwarming story of your grandfather and grandmother coming over through ellis island as you collapse in a pool of your own blood.

This is the united states and there is an established culture and a delicate balance of resources, employment, and population. Everyone should have to come through documented. Just like OUR grandparents. And sometimes you have to say no. Sometimes you have to close the door on people to protect what you have. Thats REALITY. Youre just trying to look cool with your "we are the world" ideology. Maybe you think that image will help you get girls since you dont have any traditionally manly qualities. In any case, you are extremely soft and have issues. The country literally COULD NOT survive if its policies were the ones you sit here and croon from your "oooh look how sensitive i am" high horse. What do YOU do for immigrants? Do you shelter any? Do you tutor any? Do you go to Mexico and volunteer? No. You sit at your computer and tell others they need to be as uber compassionate as you are, with everyone elses money. And you do it because you think it gives you some desirable identity or image for the world to see. Youre not doing it for others, because if you were you would ACT. Youre doing it for your own self validation and identity, and thats why all you do is TALK. So you can advertise to the world what a hip and sensitive girly man you are and think that it impresses people.
What I saw...

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Thanks for the contribution though, Starface.

FireDavidKahn
04-27-2014, 05:39 PM

Sterling is a democrat
Only took 2 posts until the village idiot had to bring politics into this.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 05:42 PM
Only took 2 posts until the village idiot had to bring politics into this.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :rockon:

Pointguard
04-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Well now the tape doesn't even have to be real. I guess he spent 80 years hiding from himself and now cant contain it any longer.

MavsSuperFan
04-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Well now the tape doesn't even have to be real. I guess he spent 80 years hiding from himself and now cant contain it any longer.
The funny part is sterling doesnt even really hide that he is a racist.

Accusations of racism and discrimination
In August 2006, the U.S. Department of Justice sued Sterling for housing discrimination in using race as a factor in filling some of his apartment buildings. The suit charged that Sterling refused to rent to non-Koreans in the Koreatown neighborhood and to African Americans in Beverly Hills.[12] The suit alleges Sterling once said he did not like to rent to Hispanics because they "smoke, drink and just hang around the building," and that "Black tenants smell and attract vermin."[12] In November 2009, ESPN reported that Sterling agreed to pay a fine of $2.73 million to settle claims brought by the Justice Department and Davin Day of Newport Beach that he engaged in discriminatory rental practices against Hispanics, blacks, and families with children.[13] In addition, Sterling was also ordered to pay attorneys' fees and costs in that action of $4,923,554.75. [Order Granting Motion for Prevailing Party's Attorneys' Fees and Costs, dated November 2, 2005, C.D. Cal. Case No. 2:03-cv-00859-DSF-E Dkt No. 454]. In granting the attorney's fees and costs Judge Dale S. Fischer noted "Sterling's' scorched earth' litigation tactics, some of which are described by the Plaintiffs' counsel and some of which were observed by the Court. The Court has no difficulty accepting Plaintiffs' counsel's representations that the time required to be spent on this case was increased by defendant's counsel's often unacceptable, and sometimes outrageous conduct." [Id. at p. 5]

In February 2009, Sterling was sued by former longtime Clippers executive Elgin Baylor for employment discrimination on the basis of age and race.[14] The lawsuit alleges Sterling told Baylor that he wanted to fill his team with "poor black boys from the South and a white head coach".[12] The suit alleges that during negotiations for Danny Manning, Sterling said "I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid."[12][15] The suit noted those comments while alleging "the Caucasian head coach was given a four-year, $22-million contract", but Baylor's salary had "been frozen at a comparatively paltry $350,000 since 2003".[14]

On April 25, 2014, TMZ Sports released what it said is an April 9, 2014 audio recording of a conversation between Sterling and his girlfriend or former girlfriend, V. Stiviano.[16][17] According to TMZ, Sterling and Stiviano argued in regards to a photo Stiviano posted on Instagram in which she posed with Magic Johnson.[17] In the audio recording, Sterling allegedly tells Stiviano: "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people."[16] Clippers president Andy Roesen issued a statement the following day, indicating that his organization was unsure if it was a legitimate and unaltered recording, that the sentiments attributed to Sterling did not reflect Sterling's views, and that the woman on the recording was being sued by the Sterling family and had "told Mr. Sterling that she would 'get even'" with him.[18][19] The Los Angeles chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) cancelled its plans for the following month to award Sterling for a second time with its lifetime achievement award.[

The guy says incredibly racist things. Eg. He wants to own a team of "poor black boys from the south" he doesnt want to rent nicer properties to black families because "Black tenants smell and attract vermin".

He is a well known slumlord. Taking advantage of poor hispanics and black families in LA
He refuses to rent his nicer properties to hispanics and blacks.

He heckled baron davis mercilessly when he played for him. To the point davis stopped wanting to go to work.

Rocketswin2013
04-27-2014, 06:33 PM
The funny part is sterling doesnt even really hide that he is a racist.

The guy says incredibly racist things. Eg. He wants to own a team of "poor black boys from the south" he doesnt want to rent nicer properties to black families because "Black tenants smell and attract vermin".

He is a well known slumlord. Taking advantage of poor hispanics and black families in LA
He refuses to rent his nicer properties to hispanics and blacks.

He heckled baron davis mercilessly when he played for him. To the point davis stopped wanting to go to work.
No. Forget all of that factual stuff, we're just being mean and trying to make him look bad. He's done nothing to put this on himself.

duskovujosevic
04-27-2014, 06:33 PM
this have gone too far. hype went viral. now they are all freedom fighters, world peacemakers, human rights activists.

Andrew Wiggins
04-27-2014, 06:38 PM
this have gone too far. hype went viral. now they are all freedom fighters, world peacemakers, human rights activists.

of course the serbian dude defends the racist

RagaZ
04-27-2014, 06:39 PM

Brokenbeat
04-27-2014, 06:42 PM

:applause: :roll:

red1
:roll:

duskovujosevic

i do not defend anyone. let adam silver find legal solution and end this. i am sick of other players and celebrities ranting. but at the end of the day no one doesen't give a shit about racism and discrimination

ralph_i_el
04-27-2014, 06:45 PM
No, typical Americans:

"Omg, we like, need to let in anyone who comes over and like, give them licenses and benefits and put their kids in school because like, Im so smart and compassionate, look how morally righteous I am! What do you mean host an immigrant family in my home?? Are you crazy! Get the stupid rich people to pay for new homes for them, stupid. Gawd look how cool and smart I am. What? Spend my own free time teaching english to immigrants! Gawd sht up, I have video games to play. But the stupid redneck republicans just need to like shut up and stop being bigots because Im like, so smart and cool and liberal everyone, just look at how i sit in my arm chair and play moral decider."

^this happens way to much. As long as people are on the soft fuzzy "progressive" side of any debate they feel like they can attack and stereotype the other side.

Sterling is a racist but I'm sure most people on here do some nasty shit that they wouldn't want taped and played on TMZ either.

miggyme1
04-27-2014, 06:46 PM
i do not defend anyone. let adam silver find legal solution and end this. i am sick of other players and celebrities ranting. but at the end of the day no one doesen't give a shit about racism and discrimination

qrich
04-27-2014, 06:48 PM

Easily one of the most idiotic things I have ever read.

ralph_i_el
04-27-2014, 06:52 PM

BUT WHAT DO YOU DO? You just sit on your computer all day and tell these girly men to stop sitting on their computer and being girly men. Are you out their beating them up? :roll: :roll:

This just in: Lots of Liberals are ******* and lots of conservatives are assholes!

Rose'sACL
04-27-2014, 06:58 PM
i find it pretty funny that pretty much every veteran/ex player in the league knew that sterling is racist but they are offended all of a sudden when it isn't even the worst case against him.
If we wiretapped all the conversations between nba players and fired anyone who ever said anything sexist, racist or offensive, we would not even be left with enough players to fill the roster of two teams. It was a private conversation. League should have taken action on him for his past mistakes but this is just wrong as we all are racist at least a little bit in our daily life.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 06:58 PM
i do not defend anyone. let adam silver find legal solution and end this. i am sick of other players and celebrities ranting. but at the end of the day no one doesen't give a shit about racism and discrimination:coleman:

:facepalm :rolleyes: :wtf:

So why do you watch a sport were over 75% of the players are of African-American decent. There are sports with the racial statistical average would be more in the favor of as you say, "no one doesen't give a shit about racism and discrimination" .....Like HOCKEY. Try that!

HiphopRelated
04-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Easily one of the most idiotic things I have ever read.
http://deadspin.com/5890484/baron-davis-finally-discusses-being-taunted-by-donald-sterling-i-didnt-even-look-forward-to-coming-to-the-games

kayla91
04-27-2014, 07:05 PM
i find it pretty funny that pretty much every veteran/ex player in the league knew that sterling is racist but they are offended all of a sudden when it isn't even the worst case against him.
If we wiretapped all the conversations between nba players and fired anyone who ever said anything sexist, racist or offensive, we would not even be left with enough players to fill the roster of two teams. It was a private conversation. League should have taken action on him for his past mistakes but this is just wrong as we all are racist at least a little bit in our daily life.

:wtf:

Is this nonsensical junior psycho babble? Really! First, its a very weak apology for Sterling's racist statements recently and over last two decades for that matter.

Second, owing slaves was outlawed when President Lincoln freed the slaves.

The moral of point two is if you are going to openly say and express out of extremely closed corners racist words, benefits, actions and thoughts (and having a Mixed Race GF while repping a wife is not IT) then you or in this case STERLING gets whatever handled to him, period.

Now, onward to Tuesday where I'm sure Commissioner Silver's first step to correcting this wrong is by banning Donald Sterling from ANY National Basketball Association games or association with such -- including on the team he owns for two years -- if not longer. :coleman:

qrich
04-27-2014, 07:06 PM
http://deadspin.com/5890484/baron-davis-finally-discusses-being-taunted-by-donald-sterling-i-didnt-even-look-forward-to-coming-to-the-games

Baron was absolute crap from day one in a Clippers uniform. His first game, he took 13 shots for 11 points. Game two, 6 shots for 6 points. Game three, 15 shots for 14 points. Game four, 21 shots for 17 points. And so on.

For anyone to try to blame anyone for Baron being a lazy piece of shit since the start of his tenure in a Clippers uniform shows that they didn't watch any games and are just being sheep. Or are you going to now say that Sterling heckled Baron from day 1, preaseason1?

duskovujosevic
04-27-2014, 07:10 PM
:coleman:

:facepalm :rolleyes: :wtf:

So why do you watch a sport were over 75% of the players are of African-American decent. There are sports with the racial statistical average would be more in the favor of as you say, "no one doesen't give a shit about racism and discrimination" .....Like HOCKEY. Try that!

all they care about is money in the bank account. if they cared, they would stop all playoff games and protest against racist prick. so they wear black handband and rant via twitter and social media. great effort

Dresta
04-27-2014, 07:21 PM
all they care about is money in the bank account. if they cared, they would stop all playoff games and protest against racist prick. so they wear black handband and rant via twitter and social media. great effort
:roll:

kayla91
04-27-2014, 07:24 PM

Why would the players subject a SOLD OUT Crowd at the Oracle arena to a NO CALL, NO SHOW game despite what their owner said? Think about that for a bit....:coleman:

Next, NBA players have these things call CONTRACTS and CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS with the Racist Prick Disgusting Owner of the team Donald Sterling. With such, any business expert worth their salt would have told them Sterling would have sued each and every player on the team if they failed to play Sunday afternoon.

So, the LOGICAL thing for the players to do (and they did) is show their disgust in UNISON and SOLIDARITY by dropping the "Clippers" jersey's on the floor, wearing the warm up shirt backwards, black socks and armbands -- reflecting a lost of RESPECT and any trust that could have existed (if any) with Sterling before his racist point of view was placed on full display. :rockon:

Meanwhile, its' HIGHLY DOUBTFUL Silver will let the racists sideshow of Donald Sterling go on much longer than Tuesday. :bowdown:

In fact, its' fully expected Sterling will be SUSPENDED for conducting any business operations of his team for a minimum of one year -- if not two -- along with a BAN from attending any National Basketball Association league games. :cheers:

Until this is done, the players are right to take symbolic acts of least resistance in protest and play the game they have gave their heart, blood and soul for years on end. :rockon:

ZenMaster
04-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Why would the players subject a SOLD OUT Crowd at the Oracle arena to a NO CALL, NO SHOW game despite what their owner said? Think about that for a bit....:coleman:

You're making his point, corporate comes first.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 07:47 PM

I'm sure you will be ready, willing and able to pay a mufti-million dollar lawsuit filed by Racist Prick Donald Sterling on behalf of each player of the LA Clippers team if they did not show up for the game today right? :rolleyes:

Of course not. That's why the players did not call you, called their attorney's and business consultants and did what they were CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED to do...play the game while before hand showing symbolic ways to protest Sterling's ignorant statements.

sodapop
04-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Donald Sterling and V. Stiviano are both idiots. One is a rich, senile, racist douche and the other is a f'ing gold digging, idiotic tramp. The NBA should ban them both.

Andrew Wiggins
04-27-2014, 08:00 PM

you're missing the point

it's not about the corporation but rather boycotting the game would be more of a punishment to the players who put in all the work to get to the playoffs and the fans that pay to see them play instead of the owner

RedBlackAttack
04-27-2014, 08:02 PM
How about we just stop playing basketball all together because of Sterling? I say all elementary school, middle school, high school, collegiate, professional, YMCA and community center leagues cancel all future games until further notice.

That'll show him.

I'm going to burn a basketball in effigy.

Rose'sACL
04-27-2014, 08:06 PM
you're missing the point

it's not about the corporation but rather boycotting the game would be more of a punishment to the players who put in all the work to get to the playoffs and the fans that pay to see them play instead of the owner
then they clearly don't care about racism enough given that this shows that they treat a game/work bigger than racism. This would be a bigger dilemma for people who are not millionaires but this should be a no-brainer for rich athletes.
I don't care about sterling but i do care that players and ex-players knew this for a long time but no one cared till now when he has had worse incidents than this before.

Andrew Wiggins
04-27-2014, 08:08 PM
then they clearly don't care about racism enough given that this shows that they treat a game/work bigger than racism. This would be a bigger dilemma for people who are not millionaires but this should be a no-brainer for rich athletes.

that's some elementary logic

so to show that they care about the issue, they stop their livelihood altogether and punish themselves as some sort of protest to their employer who's essentially unaffected by it either way? :biggums:

knickscity
04-27-2014, 08:09 PM

Next, NBA players have these things call CONTRACTS and CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS with the Racist Prick Disgusting Owner of the team Donald Sterling. With such, any business expert worth their salt would have told them Sterling would have sued each and every player on the team if they failed to play Sunday afternoon.

So, the LOGICAL thing for the players to do (and they did) is show their disgust in UNISON and SOLIDARITY by dropping the "Clippers" jersey's on the floor, wearing the warm up shirt backwards, black socks and armbands -- reflecting a lost of RESPECT and any trust that could have existed (if any) with Sterling before his racist point of view was placed on full display. :rockon:

Meanwhile, its' HIGHLY DOUBTFUL Silver will let the racists sideshow of Donald Sterling go on much longer than Tuesday. :bowdown:

In fact, its' fully expected Sterling will be SUSPENDED for conducting any business operations of his team for a minimum of one year -- if not two -- along with a BAN from attending any National Basketball Association league games. :cheers:

Until this is done, the players are right to take symbolic acts of least resistance in protest and play the game they have gave their heart, blood and soul for years on end. :rockon:
Dude is 80 years old, as long as he still collects checks, not only from his Clippers organization but the entire NBA with revenue sharing, I doubt this would affect him one bit.

RedBlackAttack
04-27-2014, 08:10 PM
You guys are out of your f#cking minds. :oldlol:

Cancel the playoffs? Seriously?

Rose'sACL
04-27-2014, 08:15 PM
that's some elementary logic

so to show that they care about the issue, they stop their livelihood altogether and punish themselves as some sort of protest to their employer who's essentially unaffected by it either way? :biggums:
i wanted them to play but if they thought that this incidence was so bad then they clearly should have sat out.
According to me he is just a really old racist who has been known to be a racist for a long time so this isn't even a big deal to act like he just raped someone. He pays players and currently doesn't call them the N word and acts properly in public.I am sure he acted way worse in the past and in public places and i am sure league and most players knew it which is the reason i don't get all this drama.
if he was insulting players currently playing for his team or anyone who works for clippers or just having a team of white players or just acting racist in public only then it would have a right to be as big of a news as it is.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't care about sterling but i do care that players and ex-players knew this for a long time but no one cared till now when he has had worse incidents than this before.

Everyone on a NBA Team Player Roster, is not a millionaire -- but it would be assumed any true NBA fan would know this factual point already....:facepalm

Rose'sACL
04-27-2014, 08:17 PM
You guys are out of your f#cking minds. :oldlol:

Cancel the playoffs? Seriously?
racism is bigger than a game now?
it is not that big of an issue otherwise i am sure that at least the filthy rich players would sit out. They knew he was a racist and now they are acting just so that they don't lose any marketability.

Rose'sACL
04-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Everyone on a NBA Team Player Roster, is not a millionaire -- but it would be assumed any true NBA fan would know this factual point already....:facepalm
most are. very few aren't in the whole league. only 3 are getting paid less than a million after taxes if they pay full taxes.
It isn't that big of an issue to sit out a game and i am happy that they didn't because this clearly isn't news to any one in the league and to most outside of the league.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 08:25 PM
most are. very few aren't in the whole league.

How about on a 12 player roster -- 3 out of twelve are NOT millionaires.

Three players x 30 teams (30 x 3 =90) means 90 players are millionaires. The ones that are millionaires have obligations just like the players who are not.

Nothing such a STRATEGICAL decision was made to show various symbolic ways of less resistance in protest and PLAY THE GAME.

Meanwhile, if you can't understand why a majority of players (and in this case the entire Clippers Roster) thought logically and showed up for the SOLD OUT game at Oracle arena despite Racist Prick Sterling's statements..I can't help ya. :coleman:

RedBlackAttack
04-27-2014, 08:27 PM
racism is bigger than a game now?
it is not that big of an issue otherwise i am sure that at least the filthy rich players would sit out. They knew he was a racist and now they are acting just so that they don't lose any marketability.
The audio does not warrant this kind of protest, at least not what I heard. The guy is obviously an old racist, elitist prick. Anyone who knows the NBA had a good idea that this was the case with Sterling prior to the recording.

As a result of the audio, Sterling will no doubt be forced to sell his team and live out the rest of his days as a social pariah and punching bag. And, he has no one to blame but himself.

But, canceling the playoffs for those comments by a rogue owner who already displayed racist/elitist tendencies? I'm not seeing it. That would be an incredible overreaction.

Rasheed1
04-27-2014, 08:32 PM
The audio does not warrant this kind of protest, at least not what I heard. The guy is obviously an old racist, elitist prick. Anyone who knows the NBA had a good idea that this was the case with Sterling prior to the recording.

As a result of the audio, Sterling will no doubt be forced to sell his team and live out the rest of his days as a social pariah and punching bag. And, he has no one to blame but himself.

But, canceling the playoffs for those comments by a rogue owner who already displayed racist/elitist tendencies? I'm not seeing it. That would be an incredible overreaction.

I agree with you overall, it would really hurt the league, the players, and not Sterling.

If the players are sending a message to the league? then a boycott is the thing to do

LoneyROY7
04-27-2014, 08:35 PM
F*CK. DONALD. STERLING.

The new audio is even more sickening. Sounds a like motherf***ing plantation owner. He deserves absolutely everything he receives and more from this leaking out.

I can only hope that he is forced to sell the team.

IGOTGAME
04-27-2014, 08:38 PM

this is a definite possibility, but definitely not written in stone. It will be very interesting to watch play out.

Rose'sACL
04-27-2014, 08:40 PM
How about on a 12 player roster -- 3 out of twelve are NOT millionaires.

Three players x 30 teams (30 x 3 =90) means 90 players are millionaires. The ones that are millionaires have obligations just like the players who are not.

Nothing such a STRATEGICAL decision was made to show various symbolic ways of less resistance in protest and PLAY THE GAME.

Meanwhile, if you can't understand why a majority of players (and in this case the entire Clippers Roster) thought logically and showed up for the SOLD OUT game at Oracle arena despite Racist Prick Sterling's statements..I can't help ya. :coleman:
i liked that they showed up because in all honesty this isn't that big of a deal as media is making it to be. Various players have done much worse and have job in media or still playing.
You think that it is a big deal and that is why i was saying that at least superstars should sit out or if whole team sits out then superstars can give some money to those 3 players on the roster. Bigger things have been shut down when people have acted against things at their work place or country and people who actually earn their meal every day have lost money for it. if it was a really big issue then i would be mad at clippers playing today but it isn't a big issue according to me.

mehyaM24
04-27-2014, 08:42 PM
I agree with you overall, it would really hurt the league, the players, and not Sterling.

If the players are sending a message to the league? then a boycott is the thing to do… But if they are protesting Sterling? waste of time..

They could hurt sterling more by playing, winning and saying "f*ck Donald Sterling, we didn't win for that prick" every time somebody puts a mic in front of them..

would go down something like this.......

Broussard: So what about Donald Sterling?

doc: what about him? the players play the game
cp3: who?
jordan: fvck a donald

:lol

BigBoss
04-27-2014, 09:49 PM
His gf is a bitch for baiting him, recording it, and putting it out there in the world. Know your role ho.

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 09:51 PM
His gf is a bitch for baiting him, recording it, and putting it out there in the world. Know your role ho.

:oldlol: She's a gold digger. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. What the hell did you expect? :facepalm

Maybe Sterling should have stuck to ****ing his wife instead of having a gold-digging hoe on the side

ZenMaster
04-27-2014, 09:55 PM
you're missing the point

Boycutting a single game for a night or two, a game of basketball, isn't really THAT big a deal in the name of racism.
Like I said, I really think people would have supported them, and as long as you have public support you'll be okay in these sort of things.

sodapop
04-27-2014, 10:00 PM
:oldlol: She's a gold digger. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. What the hell did you expect? :facepalm

Maybe Sterling should have stuck to ****ing his wife instead of having a gold-digging hoe on the side

V. Stiviano is a f***ing stupid, brainless, idiotic, gold digging parasite! She's nowhere in the clear from this. She's been with Sterling since 2010 and NOW she want to act racial PC when there's money in the mix? V. Stiviano & Sterling are pathetic, ignorant trash!

Manila
04-27-2014, 10:15 PM
black people are sooo sensitive :facepalm if a well known personhates a certain race aside from black, there wouldnt be a buzz. :facepalm

Manila
04-27-2014, 10:17 PM
racism > NBA player who raped a white girl in colorado.

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 10:22 PM
black people are sooo sensitive :facepalm if a well known personhates a certain race aside from black, there wouldnt be a buzz. :facepalm

:oldlol: seems like white people are the sensitive ones

dude77
04-27-2014, 10:25 PM
:oldlol: seems like white people are the sensitive ones

yep .. whites always jumping and screaming 'racist' and calling for heads when some negro says something racist .. retard :oldlol:

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 10:26 PM
yep .. whites always jumping and screaming 'racist' and calling for heads when some negro says something racist .. retard :oldlol:

Case in point, so butthurt :roll:

La Frescobaldi
04-27-2014, 10:28 PM
V. Stiviano is a f***ing stupid, brainless, idiotic, gold digging parasite! She's nowhere in the clear from this. She's been with Sterling since 2010 and NOW she want to act racial PC when there's money in the mix? V. Stiviano & Sterling are pathetic, ignorant trash!

Stiviano also goes by the aliases Vanessa Maria Perez, Monica Gallegos, Maria Monica Perez Gallegos and Maria Valdez.
Wonder why all the different names?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614216/A-Ferrari-TWO-Bentleys-1-4MILLION-apartment-Race-row-NBA-owner-Donald-Sterlings-lavish-gifts-girlfriend-argued-racist-recording-revealed-wife-50-years-lawsuit.html

If this has been going on for years, why did no players across the entire league speak about it before? The guy has been an owner since 1982.

Baron Davis apparently didn't want to show up for work........ everybody has bashed that guy for years, for loafing, pretending he was injured, etc. Was all that passive resistance? I could understand fear for your job but then why didn't he say anything after he went to Cleveland or the Knicks but only now?

Why did Doc Rivers say he was "not surprised by all this" but he still took the Clippers head coach job? Why not stay with the Celtics if it was so bad?

Most people by & large don't watch much NBA during the regular season, everybody knows that. RS is just the hardcore fans. Most people watch the playoffs.
It's a coincidence that this appeared during the playoffs right.

Not defending Sterling at all, if he said those kinds of things; but it's illegal in California (and most states) to record private conversations.

Seems likely that she's doing a job on the public in order to gain sympathy for her going into the LAWSUIT that was filed against her in March.

Mrofir
04-27-2014, 10:29 PM

There is no media narrative trying to distort republicans into racists. There are more racists in the republican party.

dude77
04-27-2014, 10:34 PM
There are more racists in the republican party.

pure speculation .. I can argue there are just as many racist democrats

BrownEye007
04-27-2014, 10:39 PM

Shouldn't it be? :confusedshrug: I mean everybody speaking the same language in a country isn't necessary but it makes things a whole lot easier and in the U.S. where a large majority of the people know English it would only make sense that it is the official language. I'm not one of the people yelling to get the illegals out because I don't really care that much but some people wanna act like Americans should all learn Spanish to accommodate the Mexicans coming over illegally and are outraged by somebody suggesting that the immigrants should learn English instead :wtf: Either stay where you came from, learn English, or just live in the U.S. and not be able to communicate with most of the country.

oarabbus
04-27-2014, 10:43 PM

You can't because it's wrong. There are a lot of racist Dems but not as much as Repubs

longhornfan1234
04-27-2014, 10:48 PM
You can't because it's wrong. There are a lot of racist Dems but not as much as Repubs

Post a source to back up your claims.

Mrofir
04-27-2014, 10:50 PM

It's not pure speculation. There is evidence to support this view. Here is an example of a poll whose results were skewed much in the same way that pre-election polls were skewed to favor Obama... err... yeah.

Expressed racial prejudice explicitly:

Democrats -- 32%
Republicans -- 79%

Support of interracial marriage

Democrats -- 88%
Republicans -- 77%

http://www.popdecay.com/2012/10/27/study-majority-of-democrats-and-republicans-hold-racist-feelings/14109

http://www.factandmyth.com/republican-party-racism/republican-tea-party-racism

Mrofir
04-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Post a source to back up your claims.

this game is familiar.. just use google.

If you don't agree with it, then obviously the source is itself prejudiced. I look forward to your links to websites claiming liberals are racists trying to keep the minorities down by having a safety net.

Micku
04-28-2014, 06:05 AM
So...his ex GF has 100 hours of taping of Donald Sterling. Some are supposedly very damaging to his reputation. Sterling knew he was being taped. She often play the tape back to him because he forgets what he says. Sometimes his racial remarks and she plays it back to him for proof.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-v-stiviano-settlement-conversation-book-deal-life-clippers-audio-recordings/

Anyway, this sucks for the Clippers and the NBA. It's a big distraction from an epic 1st round of the playoffs we're having right now. The NBA owners could try to convince him to sell, but I don't know if that's happening. Talk about your bad timing for the Clippers tho.

Dresta
04-28-2014, 06:14 AM
So...his ex GF has 100 hours of taping of Donald Sterling. Some are supposedly very damaging to his reputation. Sterling knew he was being taped. She often play the tape back to him because he forgets what he says. Sometimes his racial remarks and she plays it back to him for proof.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/28/donald-sterling-v-stiviano-settlement-conversation-book-deal-life-clippers-audio-recordings/

Anyway, this sucks for the Clippers and the NBA. It's a big distraction from an epic 1st round of the playoffs we're having right now. The NBA owners could try to convince him to sell, but I don't know if that's happening. Talk about your bad timing for the Clippers tho.
he is so senile

Ball So Harden
04-28-2014, 06:17 AM
What a dumbass, he knowingly lets her record his racist rants?

Pointguard
04-28-2014, 11:13 AM
He's apparently going to use senility as a legal defense somewhere along the line. His past actions matchup with the current attitude.

Dro
04-28-2014, 11:15 AM
What a dumbass, he knowingly lets her record his racist rants?
Dude's so rich, he honestly doesn't care.

Also another question, if dude does lose his team, can they actually prevent him from buying another one? What he chooses to buy a team in a different sport?

Pointguard
04-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Dude's so rich, he honestly doesn't care.

Also another question, if dude does lose his team, can they actually prevent him from buying another one? What he chooses to buy a team in a different sport?

That's why you have commissioners. You have to be approved to distribute the product. Nobody is greater than the goals of the product. If you failed someplace else you have restrictions wherever you go.

He does care about his image or he wouldn't have gave so much money to the NAACP.

Dro
04-28-2014, 11:25 AM
That's why you have commissioners. You have to be approved to distribute the product. Nobody is greater than the goals of the product. If you failed someplace else you have restrictions wherever you go.

He does care about his image or he wouldn't have gave so much money to the NAACP.
Thats true I guess. The NAACP has long stopped being solely about the advancement of minorities with their corrupt azzez..but I get your point.