PDA

View Full Version : For the thousands of people calling the Clippers chokers right now...

russwest0
04-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Give it up. Their owner is a racist and if you were a black player on that team you'd be playing like shit too...

This sucks... :cry:

Just when it looked like the Clippers were gonna win the championship this shit happens... :cry: You trolls need to give it a rest and LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!

TheMarkMadsen
04-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Give it up. Their owner is a racist and if you were a black player on that team you'd be playing like shit too...

Just when it looked like the Clippers were gonna win the championship this shit happens... :cry: You trolls need to give it a rest.

:coleman:

"just when it looked like the Grizzlies were gonna win the championshiop.."

being up 2-1 doesn't mean shit. No excuses for this team. Sorry but Sterling has been known as a racist for years..even had his own staff file law suits against him due to his racist behavior..

Didn't you hear? They wore their warm ups inside out for almost 20 minutes.. i'm sure that got Sterling's attention :rolleyes: :oldlol:

Lebronxrings
04-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Who calls the clippers chokers? Thats okcs name.

russwest0
04-27-2014, 05:25 PM
Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do than troll on the internet? :rolleyes: Wow.. GET A LIFE LOSERS!!!

russwest0
04-27-2014, 06:19 PM

"just when it looked like the Grizzlies were gonna win the championshiop.."

being up 2-1 doesn't mean shit. No excuses for this team. Sorry but Sterling has been known as a racist for years..even had his own staff file law suits against him due to his racist behavior..

Didn't you hear? They wore their warm ups inside out for almost 20 minutes.. i'm sure that got Sterling's attention :rolleyes: :oldlol:

Are you really trying to blame this loss on the Clipper players? :rolleyes: THEIR OWNER IS A RACIST AND SOME THINGS ARE BIGGER THAN BASKETBALL DOUCHEBAG!!!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I'm GLAD the Clippers lost this game and they need to lose the next 2 as well. Send a message to that honkey cracker ass racist POS owner.

Keno
04-27-2014, 06:20 PM
clippers > okc.

TheMarkMadsen
04-27-2014, 06:21 PM
Are you really trying to blame this loss on the Clipper players? :rolleyes: THEIR OWNER IS A RACIST AND SOME THINGS ARE BIGGER THAN BASKETBALL DOUCHEBAG!!!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I'm GLAD the Clippers lost this game and they need to lose the next 2 as well. Send a message to that honkey cracker ass racist POS owner.

How dare I blame the loss on the players

They barely affect the game :coleman:

outbreak
04-27-2014, 06:48 PM

yeah they lost on purpose....:facepalm

russwest0
04-27-2014, 06:53 PM
clippers > okc.

Why? Because the clippers are racist behind closed doors?

Here in OKC most of us live in barns and leave the door open, and we'll be as racist as we ****ing please. And thats called integrity you stupid ****ing moron.

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 06:56 PM
The Clippers are chokers? Isn't your franchise player getting dominated by a 6'4 guard right now?

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 06:58 PM

Here in OKC most of us live in barns and leave the door open, and we'll be as racist as we ****ing please. And thats called integrity you stupid ****ing moron.

The sad part is Sterling is still a better owner than the cheap ass hicks running the Thunder. Racist or not, even Sterling wouldn't let a player like James Harden go.

russwest0
04-27-2014, 06:59 PM
The sad part is Sterling is still a better owner than the cheap ass hicks running the Thunder. Racist or not, even Sterling wouldn't let a player like James Harden go.

You mean that scumbag that posts career worsts in the postseaon while we have Reggie Jackson posting career bests in the postseason?

What the **** are you babbling about James Harden for?

LoneyROY7
04-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Oh look, it's another racist redneck that lives in a barn.

Your cousin called...she's pregnant.

UK2K
04-27-2014, 07:06 PM

Just when it looked like the Clippers were gonna win the championship this shit happens... :cry: You trolls need to give it a rest and LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!
The owner that they have probably talked to 10 times this season.

Must be heart breaking. The guy who owns the franchise, who's 81 years old, who doesnt do anything but show up to games, oh the agony! Clearly, playing for a boss that has differing opinions from them is enough to make them play terrible defense.

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 07:07 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

dazzer87
04-27-2014, 07:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

russwest0
04-27-2014, 07:17 PM

I just admitted previously that I live in a barn.... so what are you trying to accomplish here? You are proving my point about LAC vs OKC.... Hating on someone for generic bullshit over the internet. A cowardly sheep.

And when did loving your family become a bad thing? We all love our cousins here in OKC... :pimp:

SilkkTheShocker
04-27-2014, 07:19 PM
OP, is that you in your avatar? Even the sheep in OKC can do a lot better than you :oldlol:

KingBeasley08
04-27-2014, 07:21 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

RagaZ
04-27-2014, 07:22 PM
OP, is that you in your avatar? Even the sheep in OKC can do a lot better than you :oldlol:
I bet he's not as ugly as you.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 07:30 PM

Another reason never to spend a dime in the "we'll be as racist as we """ing well please" Tornado Alley state of Oklahoma. :coleman:

Thanks for the info.

kayla91
04-27-2014, 07:31 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

:rockon: :cheers:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do than troll on the internet? :rolleyes: Wow.. GET A LIFE LOSERS!!!
dat irony:coleman: :coleman:

icewill36
04-27-2014, 07:45 PM
this just isnt fair to the players for all this to be brought out right now. idk if this is new audio or they have been holding on to it, but its really sh!tty for them to release this in the middle of a playoff series.

the only people that will be hurt are the players. sterling is a billionaire. this will not hurt his bank account, and it hasnt really told anything everyone didnt already know. hes a bigot, scumbag, and terrible owner. now the players have this huge distraction that will not go away any time soon.

could this really not have waited until the season is over ???

kayla91
04-27-2014, 07:53 PM
this just isnt fair to the players for all this to be brought out right now. idk if this is new audio or they have been holding on to it, but its really sh!tty for them to release this in the middle of a playoff series.

the only people that will be hurt are the players. sterling is a billionaire. this will not hurt his bank account, and it hasnt really told anything everyone didnt already know. hes a bigot, scumbag, and terrible owner. now the players have this huge distraction that will not go away any time soon.

could this really not have waited until the season is over ??? :coleman:

In a one word answer: NO!

COnDEMnED
04-28-2014, 02:03 PM

Most likely the Clippers were going to lose this game regardless. No need to hide behind an owner for the teams shortcomings.

Honkey and cracker are not hurtful words to white people. In fact, if you're a racist white person, being called a cracker is probably a badge of honor (for those who know what a cracker actually is).

Nick Young
04-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Clippers gonna Clip.

russwest0
04-28-2014, 02:22 PM
The Clippers are like slaves right now picking that cotton. Earning money for their racist massa. Turning their shirts inside out doesn't do shit.

TheCalmInsanity
04-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Lol, the Warriors came to LA and stole one of the two games, taking home court.

The Clippers went to Oakland and took one of the two games, taking home court back.

I still don't understand why the Clippers are in such big trouble? Did you think they were going to win BOTH games in Oracle? They did what they came for... Stole home court back. Now back to LA, time to wrap this series up (even if they lose game 6 in Oracle, game 7 is in LA).

ShackEelOKneel
04-29-2014, 03:05 AM

:lol So forced.

SacJB Shady
04-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Best thing Clippers can do for black people is boycott

Yankstar
04-29-2014, 07:40 AM
Best thing Clippers can do for black people is boycott

Stfu shady. Clips in 7 :rockon:

JohnFreeman
04-29-2014, 07:47 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1558388_10203773361437219_837810112172424805_n.jpg

Nick Young
04-29-2014, 07:49 AM

choke apologist:facepalm

Yankstar
04-29-2014, 07:50 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1558388_10203773361437219_837810112172424805_n.jpg

Stfu please. Unlike the timber wolves we have black players. Also thanks for dmc. We gonna poach his ass :roll:

Nick Young
Lol, the Warriors came to LA and stole one of the two games, taking home court.

The Clippers went to Oakland and took one of the two games, taking home court back.

I still don't understand why the Clippers are in such big trouble? Did you think they were going to win BOTH games in Oracle? They did what they came for... Stole home court back. Now back to LA, time to wrap this series up (even if they lose game 6 in Oracle, game 7 is in LA).
likely league will rig it to go to 7 then put the Clips over big in game 7 to show the 'inspirational story of overcoming racism'

JohnFreeman
Stfu please. Unlike the timber wolves we have black players. Also thanks for dmc. We gonna poach his ass :roll:
You are a terrible poster, and you are not a Clippers fan.

Yankstar
04-29-2014, 07:52 AM
You are a terrible poster, and you are not a Clippers fan.

Thanks for the hate. We goin get dat chip now :rockon:

Bandito
04-29-2014, 07:53 AM
likely league will rig it to go to 7 then put the Clips over big in game 7 to show the 'inspirational story of overcoming racism'
I can see that happening. :facepalm

JohnFreeman
04-29-2014, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the hate. We goin get dat chip now :rockon:
Not with those chokers on your team and a racist.

ShackEelOKneel
04-29-2014, 07:55 AM

THat would be terrible.

Yankstar
04-29-2014, 07:58 AM
Not with those chokers on your team and a racist.

BG is third in mvp voting, he can put clutch cp3. If the thunder choke we got an easy path to the finals. Doc Rivers is a championship coach. Also magic is gonna buy the clips and we will get All the black and Gay love back :cheers:

Leroy Jetson
04-29-2014, 10:00 AM
CP3 is probably happy to have a ready made excuse in case he loses in the first round again.