PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Lin... Are You Kidding Me???

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:04 AM
This f*cking idiot!

We were up by 2 and there was about 20 seconds left in the game. Lin gets the ball and... turns it over :banghead: :banghead:

Portland ties the game. If Lin still had the ball they would've fouled him and he could've gotten 2 free throws... but noooo. He HAD to turn it over. He handles the basketball like its a hot potato. Same goes for Harden. So many f*cking mistakes in this game GOD DAMMIT!

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 01:05 AM
Lin blew the whole thing. Game is ****ing over if he doesn't turn it over

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 01:06 AM
he tried to do the full court run and finish with lay up, you know, the job that not done before :confusedshrug:

oarabbus
04-28-2014, 01:06 AM
Houston wins by 25 if Haren plays D
Houston wins by 4 in regulation is Parsons doesn't get blocked on back to back possessions :roll:

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 01:07 AM
Why did he not just hold it? Get fouled, call timeout, just don't dribble into a ****ing crowd.

imdaman99
These Asians who worship Lin :lol

Smook A.
Houston wins by 4 in regulation is Parsons doesn't get blocked on back to back possessions :roll:
Yeah but Lin still made the stupidest f*cking turnover I've ever seen. If he didn't turn it over the series would've been 2-2

Cocaine80s
No excuse for his **** up. I like him but he deserves 100% of the blame

Jameerthefear
Clutchfans is asking for Lin's head.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:08 AM
These Asians who worship Lin :lol
They worship the wrong asian

JebronLames
His teammates never told him mo was stalking him

Smook A.
Clutchfans is asking for Lin's head.
He f*cked the game up

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 01:09 AM
Yeah but Lin still made the stupidest f*cking turnover I've ever seen. If he didn't turn it over the series would've been 2-2

you got harden with the dribble before time out last game,
and howard tonight, he passed to parson before the time up, lucky refs didnt call it,
and lin

i dont know if its the pressure or just lack of basketball iq

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 01:10 AM
He f*cked the game up
Definitely. It's just inexcusable. You cannot lose the ball in the backcourt. You just can't. What's so frustrating is that all he had to do was hold onto the ball. Just stand there and hold on.

Black and White
Lin, Parsons, Harden, they all choked down the stretch. Really sucks to be a Houston fan, this team has you on the edge of a knife.

JimmyMcAdocious
He won last game.

Lin giveth, he taketh away. And I'm still pretty sure Mo Williams stepped out of bounds.

Should be pissed at bum ass Beverly for doing what the **** he did at the end of OT. He dawdles up the court looking to get rid of it like it's a bomb and showed the ball for a steal. He should have been looking to make a play there, not a dribble handoff at halfcourt with the time running out. :facepalm This guy play basketball before? You pick him out off the street before this game?

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:11 AM
Lin, Parsons, Harden, they all choked down the stretch. Really sucks to be a Houston fan, this team has you on the edge of a knife.
I honestly have the biggest headache ever.

Random_Guy
04-28-2014, 01:11 AM
lol @ fans blaming a loss on one possession again
where is haren again?
imma go find him

oarabbus
04-28-2014, 01:12 AM
where is haren again?
imma go find him

This. As if Portland didn't score 30+ on Haren :roll:

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 01:15 AM
where is haren again?
imma go find him
Because Harden gave Houston 28 and had some great baskets in the 4th. Houston played well enough to win and ice it but Lin gave the ball away.

oarabbus
Because Harden gave Houston 28 and had some great baskets in the 4th. Houston played well enough to win and ice it but Lin gave the ball away.

Haren gave up >30 points

Brokenbeat
don't worry guys, he'll be better next season

shoops
04-28-2014, 01:16 AM
Portland wouldn't have fouled him there, there was still 30+ seconds left?

Anyways late game execution is pretty much always bad thanks to McHale.

InYaoWeTrust
Can't wait for Lin to leave. He is the most bi polar basketball player I have ever seen in a Rockets uniform.

Cap space can be used elsewhere. Better for Lin and the Rockets to part ways.

KungFuJoe
Someone's gotta be the unlucky guy. Sucks it had to be Lin.

Hope he bounces back from this.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:17 AM
where is haren again?
imma go find him
One possession can change the game...

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:17 AM
Someone's gotta be the unlucky guy. Sucks it had to be Lin.

Hope he bounces back from this.
He better

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:18 AM
don't worry guys, he'll be better next season
Yeah if he's around.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 01:18 AM
This f*cking idiot!

We were up by 2 and there was about 20 seconds left in the game. Lin gets the ball and... turns it over :banghead: :banghead:

Portland ties the game. If Lin still had the ball they would've fouled him and he could've gotten 2 free throws... but noooo. He HAD to turn it over. He handles the basketball like its a hot potato. Same goes for Harden. So many f*cking mistakes in this game GOD DAMMIT!
30 seconds you creep.
also haren choked again and got lit up again.
also parsons disappeared again in the second half.
also lin got benched in the 4th and the lead disappeared.
oh and beverley had an even worse turnover which was simply pathetic:roll: :roll: :roll:

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:19 AM
Portland wouldn't have fouled him there, there was still 30+ seconds left?

Anyways late game execution is pretty much always bad thanks to McHale.
He needs to gtfo of Houston. Seriously.

This Rockets team had so much potential this season. A bad coach blew it away.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 01:19 AM
Why did he not just hold it? Get fouled, call timeout, just don't dribble into a ****ing crowd.
there were 31 seconds left and he had to get over halfcourt.
also mo williams stepped outta bounce:facepalm

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 01:20 AM
there were 81 seconds left and he had to get over halfcourt.

He comes!:applause: :applause: :bowdown:

Smook A.
30 seconds you creep.
oh and beverley had an even worse turnover which was simply pathetic:roll: :roll: :roll:
What about the stretch Lin had? Where he was holding the ball for 18 seconds, 3 straight possessions? We were up by 8. After those possessions the lead was cut to 2.

KungFuJoe
Lin's handles are his biggest weakness.

Can handles be drastically improved?

Honestly, my answer would be no.

Lin probably has the worst handles of any small guard in the league. It's really too bad because his entire game would be so much better if he had tight, reliable handles.

Brokenbeat
04-28-2014, 01:21 AM
30 seconds you creep.

Yup, Lin is probably my favorite Rocket. I'm glad he'll be paid what he deserves next season (finally). Morey knows what's up! :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 01:22 AM
He comes!:applause: :applause: :bowdown:
edited.
there were 31 seconds left so portland didnt have to foul. mo stepped outta bounce and no one warned lin someone comes from behind.
still a bad play but not half as bad as hardens choking, 3 bombin and no defense or beverley turnover:facepalm

LosBulls
Why is it that every time the Rockets lose Jeremy Lin gets blamed yet whenever Lin does something good, it goes unnoticed?

MavsSuperFan
He f*cked the game up
he ****ed the season up.

Did the rockets have TOs?
If they did he should have called one

Smook A.
Lin's handles are his biggest weakness.

Can handles be drastically improved?

Honestly, my answer would be no.

Lin probably has the worst handles of any small guard in the league. It's really too bad because his entire game would be so much better if he had tight, reliable handles.
He handles it like its a hot potato.

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 01:23 AM
there were 31 seconds left and he had to get over halfcourt.
I agree. Mo did step out of bounds, but you still can't dribble into a crowd. Get it to a guard, hold the ball and call timeout just don't dribble into a crown and turn it over.

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 01:23 AM
he ****ed the season up.

Did the rockets have TOs?
If they did he should have called one
They had two. That's my biggest point. It's just a very low-iq play. If you have to call the timeout then do it.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:24 AM
Why is it that every time the Rockets lose Jeremy Lin gets blamed yet whenever Lin does something good, it goes unnoticed?
It does get noticed. Go to ClutchFans. When lin has a good game, almost everyone there starts calling him Linsanity and everything.

We DID lose this game because of Jeremy. Harden choked, Parsons sucked in the 2nd half, but Lin got the most crucial turnover in the game.

ImKobe
04-28-2014, 01:24 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MistyOptimisticIvorygull.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 01:26 AM
because their own franchise, coach, commentators and media try to make him look as bad as possible.
dont let him handle the ball yet expect allstar numbers, blame him for everything. give his starter job to a scrub that plays hanchecking and shouldnt even be in the nba. gets benched whenever he makes ONE mistake, often for other palyers mistakes too.
he was by far their second best player so far in the playoffs but you wont hear a thing about it.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:27 AM
Still cant get over it. :facepalm

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 01:28 AM
It does get noticed. Go to ClutchFans. When lin has a good game, almost everyone there starts calling him Linsanity and everything.

We DID lose this game because of Jeremy. Harden choked, Parsons sucked in the 2nd half, but Lin got the most crucial turnover in the game.
lie. after last games heroic effort by lin the first thing Clutch did was upload a video of Lins blown lay up.
thats how ****ed up your fanbase is.
then your entire board agreed that lin made a bad play when he passed to daniels for the game tying shot, saying he should have passed to howard:biggums: :biggums:
enjoy the next 4 years with harden:applause: :applause:

oarabbus
04-28-2014, 01:29 AM
Haren gave up more points than he scored :roll:

First round Fodder with that idiot leading the team

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 01:31 AM
lie. after last games heroic effort by lin the first thing Clutch did was upload a video of Lins blown lay up.
thats how ****ed up your fanbase is.
then your entire board agreed that lin made a bad play when he passed to daniels for the game tying shot, saying he should have passed to howard:biggums: :biggums:
enjoy the next 4 years with harden:applause: :applause:
You obviously dont go on clutchfans

There were tons of posters who said the Daniels' 3 wouldnt have happened if it werent for Lin. Im not just saying it... I SAW the posts.

KingBeasley08
04-28-2014, 01:32 AM
Lin has some weak ass handles. Weird cause he can take it to the rim but when he's just dribbling around, he's out of control

KungFuJoe
04-28-2014, 01:34 AM
Lin has some weak ass handles. Weird cause he can take it to the rim but when he's just dribbling around, he's out of control

His handles are pretty weak.

He needs to spend the entire offseason doing nothing but working on them. He has money...hire Nash to train you.

brantonli
04-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Jeremy had the right idea (again), dribble it away from the baseline to the open court. But he should've given it up to Parsons much, much earlier. Instead the dickhead Mo Williams came in and got the steal.

Also, why didn't the refs review that out of bounds oh Howard? The refs said the ball went off Howard's leg, but the replay clearly showed Aldridge slapped the ball out of bounds. SMH

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 01:42 AM
Jeremy had the right idea (again), dribble it away from the baseline to the open court. But he should've given it up to Parsons much, much earlier. Instead the dickhead Mo Williams came in and got the steal.

Also, why didn't the refs review that out of bounds oh Howard? The refs said the ball went off Howard's leg, but the replay clearly showed Aldridge slapped the ball out of bounds. SMH
No idea. I don't think it was under two minutes, but isn't the whole OT reviewable? That was a terrible call that turned into points for POR

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 01:49 AM
anytime a player gets mugged from behind they say his teammates should have warned him. and in this case, if they didn't, then I don't really see this being his fault.

aburre21
04-28-2014, 01:50 AM
why do people have a problem with Lin getting blamed but not Westbrook?

andremiller07
04-28-2014, 01:56 AM
This is exactly why he's nothing more than a average bench player just dumbass plays lol my goodness.

aburre21
04-28-2014, 01:57 AM
Lin made a dumb ass play that obviously cost his team the game. Dude was out of control running down the floor like a chicken with its head cut off. If he had kept his head and settled down, he could have advanced the ball or dribble it up himself. If he got in trouble he could have called a TO.

oarabbus
04-28-2014, 01:59 AM
why do people have a problem with Lin getting blamed but not Westbrook?

This is exactly why he's nothing more than a average bench player just dumbass plays lol my goodness.

Do you guys seriously not get it? Westbrook is arguably the BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE. Well, top 3.
You said yourself that Lin is just an average bench player (actually a 6man contender). So why does the entire loss get blamed on Lin? Instead of Harden giving up 30+ points on blowbys, being the leader and a "top 10" player?

Milbuck
04-28-2014, 02:00 AM
Yo Smook what's your username on clutch fans?

Random_Guy
04-28-2014, 02:00 AM
look smook, you're my homie but comon man, you know just as well as i do that this game(in fact all the games) shouldnt be on Lin.
Harden has been playing like a joke, yeah he gave houston 28, what was his FG? and everyone was just blowing by him like he wasnt there smh.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 02:01 AM
I got permabanned 2 years ago

disel
04-28-2014, 02:01 AM
We know you are marlo with you're other account bitch. no defending you're fellow orientel scrub tonight?. lool

disel
04-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Dudeyou must be another orientel scrub lin love. Lin just cost the rockets the series, but yeah, lets defelect.

Milbuck
04-28-2014, 02:02 AM
We know you are marlo with you're other account bitch. no defending you're fellow orientel scrub tonight?. lool
When have I ever defended Lin?

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 02:03 AM
look smook, you're my homie but comon man, you know just as well as i do that this game(in fact all the games) shouldnt be on Lin.
Harden has been playing like a joke, yeah he gave houston 28, what was his FG? and everyone was just blowing by him like he wasnt there smh.
Yeah I agree Harden played like ass all series but if Lin didn't make that crucial turnover we would've tied the series up.

This series is on
1. Harden
2. Bad defense from the team (including Harden)
3. Bad decisions
4. Lin's poor ball handles

Jameerthefear
Houston played well enough to win. That was a colossal TO by Lin in a situation where HOU got a huge stop.

disel
When have I ever defended Lin?
You try to be less obvious. We know ya game.

Milbuck
I got permabanned 2 years ago
:roll: :roll: :roll: For what?

ABfor3
04-28-2014, 02:04 AM
Jeremy Lin is good and I like that he's an Asian guard he gives something different to the league but he can be pretty frustrating to watch

Milbuck
You try to be less obvious. We know ya game.
You got me. I'm Marlo.

oarabbus
Houston played well enough to win. That was a colossal TO by Lin in a situation where HOU got a huge stop.

Dwight choked not getting the board after Mo stole it form Lin and LMA missed the shot :facepalm

oarabbus
04-28-2014, 02:05 AM
Dudeyou must be another orientel scrub lin love. Lin just cost the rockets the series, but yeah, lets defelect.

Nah he was the only reason they won the last game :oldlol:

Haren cost them the series, Lin ****ed up but it's on Haren

Smook A.
:roll: :roll: :roll: For what?
In 2012 we choked the last 4 games and missed the playoffs like the Suns did this year.

I got real mad so I called out Kevin Martin and said Kevin McHale sucks. I used words I shouldn't have

Jameerthefear
Dwight choked not getting the board after Mo stole it form Lin and LMA missed the shot :facepalm
what

disel
04-28-2014, 02:06 AM
HAHAHAAHAHA LIN **** HERE CAN DEFELECT AL THEY LIKE, LIN JUST GOT EXPOSED FO THE SCUB WE ALL KNEW HE WAS.

Random_Guy
04-28-2014, 02:07 AM
i guess this always comes down to this. yeah it is true that JLin lost them the game with that to, but this is just a game that everyone can play. I mean we can blame dwight for losing the ball on the first possession of overtime can we not? No im not defending Lin here because he played like shit this game, but on average he was quite good for the rockets throughout the series. showed up for 2 games. I mean what are your expectations on him? He is nothing more than a role player and shouldnt receive more criticism than one. Harden on the other hand, the supposed franchise player. Well he needs to step his game up. Series aint over, its looking bad for houston but the ball is round.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 02:07 AM
Jeremy Lin is good and I like that he's an Asian guard he gives something different to the league but he can be pretty frustrating to watch
:cheers:
coming from you i would have expected much worse after that TO.
it was bad but williams came from behind, no one warned him and williams stepped outta bounce to save it.
what was terrible, was that lin was benched AGAIN in the 4th quater for a mistake that wasnt even his.
the the offense got super stagnant and portland made the comeback.why was he pput in anyway for the last 40 seconds??:biggums:
he saved houston last game and all mcfail did again was rewarding him with benching:facepalm

Random_Guy
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM
Yeah I agree Harden played like ass all series but if Lin didn't make that crucial turnover we would've tied the series up.

This series is on
1. Harden
2. Bad defense from the team (including Harden)
3. Bad decisions
4. Lin's poor ball handles
Lin needs to get more burn at the start of the game IMO.
Overall I agree with you, but hey there are some bright spots, howard has been playing like a monster and hitting consecutive freethrows in crucnh time. Lift your chin up bro series aint over yet.

disel
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM
what
He is Asian so he is defelecting.Dumbass almost lin blew it in game 3 when he missed the layup o ice it nd tonight he just cost the rockets the series but yeah, it's dwight, harden and parsons fault. daniels must get lins minutes from here on.

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 02:11 AM
i guess this always comes down to this. yeah it is true that JLin lost them the game with that to, but this is just a game that everyone can play. I mean we can blame dwight for losing the ball on the first possession of overtime can we not? No im not defending Lin here because he played like shit this game, but on average he was quite good for the rockets throughout the series. showed up for 2 games. I mean what are your expectations on him? He is nothing more than a role player and shouldnt receive more criticism than one. Harden on the other hand, the supposed franchise player. Well he needs to step his game up. Series aint over, its looking bad for houston but the ball is round.
The thing is that Houston played well enough to win this game. They got a crucial stop and Lin made a bonehead play. It wasn't just a bad play it was a stupid play since HOU had two timeouts. Every game has gone down to the wire in this series. These are two very evenly matched and competitive teams. Rockets fans don't expect Lin to be Harden but they expect him to be able to hold onto the ball and call a timeout.

20Four
04-28-2014, 02:12 AM
The thing is that Houston played well enough to win this game. They got a crucial stop and Lin made a bonehead play. It wasn't just a bad play it was a stupid play since HOU had two timeouts. Every game has gone down to the wire in this series. These are two very evenly matched and competitive teams. Rockets fans don't expect Lin to be Harden but they expect him to be able to hold onto the ball and call a timeout.
STFU u fvcking fakkit B|tch...go away $hit...

http://i.minus.com/iK7tSOqEjOASf.png

GimmeThat
04-28-2014, 02:13 AM
Being exposed for the lack of skills he has in the complete team game aspect. Probably still on the higher ends of basketball IQ compared to most guards.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 02:14 AM
STFU u fvcking fakkit B|tch...go away $hit...

http://i.minus.com/iK7tSOqEjOASf.png
How many times are you gonna post this?

20Four
04-28-2014, 02:15 AM
How many times are you gonna post this?
Yo...you dont know how many times this guy PM'd me...I'm jus tryin to get him back....he can't handle the heat..

YouGotServed
04-28-2014, 02:40 AM
I legit feel sorry for Jeremy Lin. Everyone is calling for his head. People are acting like he killed somebody or something.

McHale just said in the post game that he clearly instructed his players to immediately call a time once they got a stop. So unless Rockets had a clear open lane they were supposed to call a time out. Like not even dribble the ball or anything. Just call a time out.

Lin might be an idiot but hes our idiot damn it! Leave Lin alone! :mad:

oarabbus
04-28-2014, 02:43 AM
I legit feel sorry for Jeremy Lin. Everyone is calling for his head. People are acting like he killed somebody or something.

McHale just said in the post game that he clearly instructed his players to immediately call a time once they got a stop. So unless Rockets had a clear open lane they were supposed to call a time out. Like not even dribble the ball or anything. Just call a time out.

Lin might be an idiot but hes our idiot damn it! Leave Lin alone! :mad:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What have you done with the real YGS? Did he get hacked? WTF?

Brokenbeat
04-28-2014, 02:46 AM

I think that was his dad posting or something (seemed like a normal person). :oldlol:

YouGotServed
04-28-2014, 02:48 AM

People take the game way too seriously. Everyone just needs to calm the f*ck down.

It sucks now but this is good in the grand scheme of things. Houston finally gets a good coach and Lin gets to play somewhere where's he's actually wanted.

oarabbus
04-28-2014, 02:55 AM
People take the game way too seriously. Everyone just needs to calm the f*ck down.

It sucks now but this is good in the grand scheme of things. Houston finally gets a good coach and Lin gets to play somewhere where's he's actually wanted.

Holy sh1t. Are we in bizarro world? Apparently YGS is the GOAT level-headed poster when his team loses in playoffs.

YouGotServed
04-28-2014, 02:56 AM
YGS The Merciful :applause:

buddha
04-28-2014, 02:59 AM
Lin turned the ball over? that's so unlike him.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 03:02 AM

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Brokenbeat
04-28-2014, 03:02 AM
YGS The Merciful :applause:

:oldlol: :applause:

YouGotServed
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM
lol @ the latest Jeremy Lin tweet

Joshua 1:9 ... Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

:yaohappy:

stop it, dude. you're just making people madder.

andremiller07
04-28-2014, 04:12 AM
If you spell Lin backwards you realise his true value to the Rockets

Ball So Harden
04-28-2014, 04:13 AM
Lin Lin Lin.... we really need a smily shaking its head.

Ball So Harden
04-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Something like this, but not as small: http://operationgaga.com/public/style_emoticons/default/shaking_head.gif

Ball So Harden
04-28-2014, 04:16 AM
I guess it wasn't as small as it was in the place I found it.

Kvnzhangyay
04-28-2014, 04:16 AM
At this point getting rid of Lin is better than having him tbh

Addition by subtratction :rockon:

Ball So Harden
04-28-2014, 04:17 AM
Although, this seems to fit Lin just fine: :banghead:

Milbuck
04-28-2014, 03:04 PM
How ****ing stupid are you guys? :oldlol:

The "level-headed, serious poster" bullshit YGS is pulling right now is damage control of the highest order. Dude is still without a doubt one of the weakest Rockets trolls on here, period. Props to him for being here this time around, instead of disappearing like his idol in games 1 and 2.

These Houston fans deserve everything that's coming to them. That is unless they rig the absolute shit out of the next 3 games to get Houston and the choke brothers into the next round.

Black Mamba's B
04-28-2014, 03:23 PM
He needs to gtfo of Houston. Seriously.

This Rockets team had so much potential this season. A bad coach blew it away.
Your other players aside from Lin have been fuvking up. Harden doesn't seem to know the concept of defense. Parsons disappeared in the 4th, bev is a retard, it ain't just McHale and Lin

Rocketswin2013
04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
It's really, really hard not to be a dck to people who haven't watched the Rockets all year and consistently talk out of their butt.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 03:31 PM
How ****ing stupid are you guys? :oldlol:

The "level-headed, serious poster" bullshit YGS is pulling right now is damage control of the highest order. Dude is still without a doubt one of the weakest Rockets trolls on here, period. Props to him for being here this time around, instead of disappearing like his idol in games 1 and 2.

These fans deserve everything that's coming to them. That is unless they rig the absolute shit out of the next 3 games to get Houston and the choke brothers into the next round.
What the f*ck. Why do we deserve this? What did we do wrong?

Milbuck
04-28-2014, 03:45 PM
It's really, really hard not to be a dck to people who haven't watched the Rockets all year and consistently talk out of their butt.
It's really, really hard not to be a dick to Rockets fans who blame everything and everyone related to their team for this series EXCEPT their smelly, arrogant piece of shit "franchise player".

Who, by the way, is shooting 35% from the field and 27% from 3 this series. He's taken 27% of his team's shots, but has made 20% of his team's made shots. He has a 103 ORTG, the WORST on his team, and a 119 DRTG (-16 :applause: ). He's got a 0.023 WS/48, nearly 7 times smaller than Dwight's 1.58 (:oldlol:). His PER from the regular season (23.5) has dropped all the way to 15.1 PER in the playoffs - I'd list out the players with a higher PER in the playoffs than Harden, but that list would be really embarassing and way too long for anyone to read.

Oh, and let's not forget his monstrous impact on defense. When Harden is on the court, the Blazers score on average 6.1 more points than when he's on the bench. They also have a 53% eFG with him on the court, and 45% eFG with him off the court.

But yeah, let's totally absolve him of blame. Let's rip apart Lin and McHale, when in reality, the Rockets could very well have swept the Blazers by now if James Harden hadn't played like TOTAL ASS in the past 4 games.

Rocketswin2013
04-28-2014, 03:47 PM
It's really, really hard not to be a dick to Rockets fans who blame everything and everyone related to their team for this series EXCEPT their smelly, arrogant piece of shit "franchise player".

Who, by the way, is shooting 35% from the field and 27% from 3 this series. He's taken 27% of his team's shots, but has made 20% of his team's made shots. He has a 103 ORTG, the WORST on his team, and a 119 DRTG (-16 :applause: ). He's got a 0.023 WS/48, nearly 7 times smaller than Dwight's 1.58 (:oldlol:). His PER from the regular season (23.5) has dropped all the way to 15.1 PER in the playoffs - I'd list out the players with a higher PER in the playoffs than Harden, but that list would be really embarassing and way too long for anyone to read.

Oh, and let's not forget his monstrous impact on defense. When Harden is on the court, the Blazers score on average 6.1 more points than when he's on the bench. They also have a 53% eFG with him on the court, and 45% eFG with him off the court.

But yeah, let's totally absolve him of blame. Let's rip apart Lin and McHale, when in reality, the Rockets could very well have swept the Blazers by now if James Harden hadn't played like TOTAL ASS in the past 4 games.
Tl;dr Wasn't even talking about you.

You're sad and not even worth the insults. Was actually talking bout somebody in the other thread. Posted here.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 03:48 PM

damn
just damn:bowdown: :bowdown:

IamRAMBO24
04-28-2014, 03:52 PM
The game is played 48 minutes. Lin didn't lose the game. The blame should be on stupid a*s Harden.