PDA

View Full Version : Mo Williams steal and three pointer

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:02 AM
It was probably the biggest play of the game where Mo Williams knocks the ball away from Lin and eventually hits a 3 to give the Blazers a one point lead. To me it looks pretty clear that Mo Williams steps out of bounds while trying to save it. I have no idea how no one on the broadcast ever mentioned it and no replay was done. I mean just the fact that its close should be brought up. Here's the vid of the play

http://youtu.be/zv5iguOpqnA?t=35s

JimmyMcAdocious
04-28-2014, 02:11 AM
It looks like he stepped out. Why is nobody talking about this?!

Because Lin is Asian.

Bobcats2013
04-28-2014, 02:11 AM
It looks like he stepped out. Why is nobody talking about this?!

because everyone hates the Rockets.

ABfor3
04-28-2014, 02:12 AM
It happened so fast that we didn't really pay close attention to it but he did step out of bounds now looking at all the replays..damn shame

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 02:13 AM
Mo stepped out.

Lin should've kept the ball in his hand smh I can't get over it... Pisses me off at the little mistakes we make. Also, I can't believe he fell for the fake which lead to Mo being wide opened.

ABfor3
04-28-2014, 02:15 AM
Mo stepped out.

Lin should've kept the ball in his hand smh I can't get over it... Pisses me off at the little mistakes we make. Also, I can't believe he fell for the fake which lead to Mo being wide opened.
It's just been painful to watch bro..

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 02:16 AM
It's just been painful to watch bro..
You can say that again... :(

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 02:17 AM
Because Lin is Asian.
this.
need a scapegoat for hardens, mcfails and parsons failures.
why was lin in anyway after being benched for 7 straight minutes???
i though he sucks on defense:confusedshrug:

JimmyMcAdocious
Mo stepped out.

Was trying to recover. He was in the scrum for the ball on the other side of the court and had to full out sprint just to even contest it if Mo shot it on the catch. Pretty sure almost every NBA player would have left his feet on that fake.

JordanL
It can't be reviewed unless it was called on the floor.

Also, I want to see a sideline angle on that, the TV angle, because it's close but I don't think it's obvious.

BrooklynZoo
Was trying to recover. He was in the scrum for the ball on the other side of the court and had to full out sprint just to even contest it if Mo shot it on the catch. Pretty sure almost every NBA player would have left his feet on that fake.

yup

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:18 AM
It can't be reviewed unless it was called on the floor.

Also, I want to see a sideline angle on that, the TV angle, because it's close but I don't think it's obvious.

another angle from the other thread

http://giant.gfycat.com/MistyOptimisticIvorygull.gif

Threethrows
04-28-2014, 02:22 AM
This is part of a bigger issue of how inaccurate the reffing is in the NBA. Steve Javie even admitted today on TV that refs make calls based on how the game is going, JVG went off and I agreed. Rules are rules.

Whats just as bad though is certain players getting to consistently break rules.

Examples being Dwight's moving screens, Beverly's hand checking, and Aldridge's push off on his spin move.

It's sad that it seems if you break a rule enough as a player in this league refs will just stop calling things.

Rules are supposed to be there to STOP guys from doing things, not make exceptions for guys that break the rule a lot.

navy
04-28-2014, 03:08 AM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/stuff/jeremy-lin-mo-williams.jpg

Joshumitsu
04-28-2014, 03:45 AM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/stuff/jeremy-lin-mo-williams.jpg

Nice screen cap.

Bosnian Sajo
04-28-2014, 05:18 AM
You were saying, rockets fans? :D