PDA

View Full Version : We gonna act like Mo Williams wasnt out of bound before his 3?

livinglegend
04-28-2014, 02:06 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MistyOptimisticIvorygull.gif

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2014, 02:06 AM
Wasn't his foot on the line?

T_L_P
04-28-2014, 02:07 AM
The guy in the suit's reaction is the only thing worth watching.

Threethrows
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM
We gonna act like Houston hasn't benefited from some ridiculous calls and no calls themselves? :biggums:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM
no we rather gonna blame lin because he doesnt have eyes in the back ofhis head and is asian

JordanL
04-28-2014, 02:09 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MistyOptimisticIvorygull.gif

I don't see anything that makes me think he was out of bounds there. Show me a different angle.

livinglegend
04-28-2014, 02:09 AM
We gonna act like Houston hasn't benefited from some ridiculous calls and no calls themselves? :biggums:

like the flagrant foul call

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:10 AM
looks like I should have come up with a better title :facepalm

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333760

It was pretty obvious to me live and on all the replays and no one mentioned it...

JohnFreeman
04-28-2014, 02:11 AM
We going to act like anybody cares about Houston

SwishSquared
04-28-2014, 02:13 AM
He was def out, but refs didn't call it, so not like they could have reviewed the play anyways. I think Reggie mentioned it during the broadcast right?

Lin should have just taken better care of the ball. Sneaky steal by Mo though. Really exciting series.

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:13 AM

u are a serious hater. are u like this in real life cause u sound miserable

ABfor3
04-28-2014, 02:14 AM
u are a serious hater. are u like this in real life cause u sound miserable
He's a Kings fan, he's been in depression since 2002.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-28-2014, 02:16 AM
He's a Kings fan, he's been in depression since 2002.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
all that nikka does is hate or suck dck but he live in straya them nikkas got nuthin to do there but fight snakes and spiders:roll: :roll:

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:16 AM
I think Reggie mentioned it during the broadcast right?

pretty sure he did not, they just seemed to blame him. everytime i see a player get mugged from behind, the announcer (at least Walt Frazier) always mentions that his teammates are supposed to tell him that someone is behind him. Does not look like anyone did, he loses the ball, the announcers blame him=everyone blames him.

JohnFreeman
04-28-2014, 02:17 AM
all that nikka does is hate or suck dck but he live in straya them nikkas got nuthin to do there but fight snakes and spiders:roll: :roll:
Do they have schools where you live?

Deuce Bigalow
04-28-2014, 02:17 AM
Wasn't there a play last game or the game before where a Houston player stepped out of bounds and scored or got a foul call in a crucial time? Shit evens out in the end.

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:22 AM
Wasn't there a play last game or the game before where a Houston player stepped out of bounds and scored or got a foul call in a crucial time? Shit evens out in the end.

no it doesn't lol. So if the refs blow a call and you lose a game you just chalk it up to "Shit evens out in the end?"

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-28-2014, 02:24 AM
Do they have schools where you live?
OFC im attending Johns Hopkins not something ur Oz @zz will know with ur soft @zz education and retards like urself:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SwishSquared
04-28-2014, 02:25 AM
pretty sure he did not, they just seemed to blame him. everytime i see a player get mugged from behind, the announcer (at least Walt Frazier) always mentions that his teammates are supposed to tell him that someone is behind him. Does not look like anyone did, he loses the ball, the announcers blame him=everyone blames him.
My bad, I thought I heard somebody mention Williams potentially stepping out when they were showing the replay of that crazy sequence. His teammates surely didn't help him in that situation to give him a heads up, but he could have just not dribbled that far forward and held onto the ball. I thought he could have hit Parsons to advance it, but maybe that look wasn't there. Williams did come out of nowhere though. Sometimes the smallest of things make the differences in these games between two closely-matched teams :confusedshrug:

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 02:27 AM
You're such a hater.

Deuce Bigalow
04-28-2014, 02:28 AM
no it doesn't lol. So if the refs blow a call and you lose a game you just chalk it up to "Shit evens out in the end?"
If something like that happened in a previous game to the other team then why not? It's not like it was a gamewinner, there was plenty of time for Houston to win the game after that play.

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:31 AM
If something like that happened in a previous game to the other team then why not? It's not like it was a gamewinner, there was plenty of time for Houston to win the game after that play.

so what about the play where aldridge knocks the ball out in OT but they said it was off howard?

JohnFreeman
04-28-2014, 02:32 AM
You're such a hater.
Yeah..

Deuce Bigalow
04-28-2014, 02:36 AM
so what about the play where aldridge knocks the ball out in OT but they said it was off howard?
I think I missed that play..

BrooklynZoo
04-28-2014, 02:40 AM
I think I missed that play..

well for what its worth howard was stripped of the ball and it goes out of bounds. ref says it was off howards knee, which it clearly wasnt (on the replay) and reggie miller mentions it as a blown call

YouGotServed
04-28-2014, 02:43 AM
He wasn't out of bounds.

Deuce Bigalow
04-28-2014, 02:45 AM
well for what its worth howard was stripped of the ball and it goes out of bounds. ref says it was off howards knee, which it clearly wasnt (on the replay) and reggie miller mentions it as a blown call
So that cost Houston the game though? Didn't Portland build a 7-point lead or something like that in OT? Portland's up 3-1 without HCA and Houston blew a 10-point 4th quarter lead in game 1. No excuses for them.

navy
04-28-2014, 03:08 AM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/stuff/jeremy-lin-mo-williams.jpg

Fudge
04-28-2014, 03:09 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I lol'd :oldlol:

Ball So Harden
04-28-2014, 03:14 AM
Not that it was definitive, but I'm pissed about that. NBA needs to be able to review plays like that. The tricky part is when they review. If the team who potentially went out of bounds directly benefits on that play with a basket, the refs should review the play after the basket. If they rule that he was out, the team that got screwed should be given the option of getting the ball out of bounds with the clock reset to the time the foot went out.

sportjames23
04-28-2014, 03:19 AM

LOL Oh shit

Im Still Ballin
04-28-2014, 03:26 AM
hatin on australia...

we got the GOAT lifestyle.

/thread

MUGEN
04-28-2014, 03:26 AM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/stuff/jeremy-lin-mo-williams.jpg

Yep just saw the image too. Hope this ends any confusion