PDA

View Full Version : Any people here who are expert in photoshop?

absalom
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM
I've watched several tutorials in the web but I don't seem to understand when to use the clone stamp, healing brush etc. Whenever I use those things, my pictures became shit. If someone would post a detailed tutorial with pictures on how to remove objects from pictures, I would greatly appreciate and rep you back. :cheers:

ps: I only installed this software last Saturday so I'm really a newbie.

Ball So Harden
04-28-2014, 04:27 AM
Also, could somebody post free download of photoshop?

cos88
04-28-2014, 04:49 AM
what photoshop do you have?

the healing brush is the easiest thing to use

Bandito
04-28-2014, 06:32 AM
Piratebay

jcsrplumply
04-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Kickass

embersyc
04-28-2014, 07:27 AM
Only use the healing brush for small blemishes over a uniformly colored area. Make your brush size just larger than blemish.

Use Alt key to get a sample from a clean area. Then press once to cover the blemish.

The clone tool is a little trickier, but works similar. The clone tool, won't do any auto blending, it is an exact copy of the area you are sampling, so a good trick is to lower the opacity, and sample from multiple areas, this way you get a good blend of colors and it doesn't look so obvious. Use a brush with very soft edges when cloning.

absalom
04-28-2014, 10:19 AM
what photoshop do you have?

the healing brush is the easiest thing to use

I've installed elements 12. From my limited experience, it is so hard to remove complex objects from the image. I always f*ck it up. are there any software that I could use that is newbie friendly?

~primetime~
04-28-2014, 12:48 PM
<--- Photoshop guru

My advice is to keep doing YouTube tutorials. If you thought you would be able to easily alter photos however you wanted as a beginner you were wrong simple as that.

There are some things that can be done easily, simple tweaks, changing the color of someone's shirt, etc. but for the most part PS takes years to master and you can always get better at it no matter how good they are.

absalom
04-28-2014, 07:49 PM
I've heard that light room is better for image editing than elements. :confusedshrug:

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Moe94 is pretty good.

Just watch some YouTube tutorials. They help alot

eriX
04-29-2014, 12:39 AM
I've watched several tutorials in the web but I don't seem to understand when to use the clone stamp, healing brush etc. Whenever I use those things, my pictures became shit. If someone would post a detailed tutorial with pictures on how to remove objects from pictures, I would greatly appreciate and rep you back. :cheers:

ps: I only installed this software last Saturday so I'm really a newbie.

removing objects from pictures is best done by using the pen tool. Just select the pen tool from the left hand toolbar and put the options up the top for the pen tool to, Paths instead of shape layers or fill pixels, Pen tool instead of shapes and also the last option of exclude overlapping area paths.

Then select your desire image, zoom into like whatever percentage you feel comfortable where you can see the outline of the pixels properly, then click and trace the outline of the entire object. Easier said than done but thats the most accurate way of removing an object.

After you trace the entire outline, right click select make selection, put feathering radius to 0 or 0.5 if you don't feel like you did a accurate trace press okay. Then go to the Rectangular marquee tool or just press M and again right click in the area of the object then select inverse and then delete and theres your object.

absalom
04-29-2014, 07:32 AM
So far I am using the clone stamp tool to remove objects. What if I want to remove complex objects from my pictures, clone stamp won't really work because I have to reconstruct the missing piece.