View Full Version : Jeremy Lamb/Steven Adams 2014 NBA Playoff Highlights

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:05 AM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/157/files/2013/07/6986610.jpg

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3733/13245203485_b991cddb2b_m.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Spaulding
04-28-2014, 10:08 AM
Why is Lamb not playing? Sub par defense?

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Why is Lamb not playing? Sub par defense?

He obviously can't be trusted to guard offensive powerhouses Tony Allen or Tayshaun Prince. Brooks is saving these two studs for the Finals

juju151111
04-28-2014, 10:11 AM
He obviously can't be trusted to guard offensive powerhouses Tony Allen or Tayshaun Prince. Brooks is saving these two studs for the Finals
:applause: exactly and the one time Adams played decent mins the thunder won by their largest margin. He just refuses to give them a chance.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:13 AM
:applause: exactly and the one time Adams played decent mins the thunder won by their largest margin. He just refuses to give them a chance.

Yea, I don't get it. You trade your all-star SG for these guys and you don't play them? Say what you want about Harden, but OKC got raped badly in that trade. It will cost them a championship in the long run.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-28-2014, 10:16 AM
Rookies and young players always get overrated by fans. Lamb and Adams simply aren't that good.

juju151111
04-28-2014, 10:18 AM
Rookies and young players always get overrated by fans. Lamb and Adams simply aren't that good.
Neither is Perkins or thabo.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:20 AM

I just think it's funny how it doesn't get brought up enough how irrelevant these two are. Harden gets hated on hard, but you can't tell me OKC isn't scarier with him than these two chumps. This is what happens when you have cheap owners. It's already known as one of worst trades ever.

imdaman99
04-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Pretty sure Houston regrets the trade, these guys would be doing better and playing more defense for them than Harden would :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Pretty sure Houston regrets the trade, these guys would be doing better and playing more defense for them than Harden would :cheers:

You mean like how they didn't make the playoffs for 4 straight seasons until Harden showed up? :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:22 AM

The Rockets missed the playoffs multiple times until the Harden trade.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-28-2014, 10:22 AM
I just think it's funny how it doesn't get brought up enough how irrelevant these two are. Harden gets hated on hard, but you can't tell me OKC isn't scarier with him than these two chumps. This is what happens when you have cheap owners. It's already known as one of worst trades ever.
Agreed. They definitely lost that Harden trade big time. They could've been a dynasty.

Trollsmasher
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Perk is actually playing very well in this series. If there is one series you gotta use him in, it is this one.

Also, fvck those same avatars.

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Perk is actually playing very well in this series. If there is one series you gotta use him in, it is this one.

Also, fvck those same avatars.

Yea Perk pretty underrated among OKC Fans

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Loving the avatars :oldlol:

:cheers:

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Loving the avatars :oldlol:

:cheers:

So why the fcuk are you still in the red? Goddammn easily the best troll when you do, and 2x as good as Jabbar whos like 5 green bars deep.. smh

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 10:53 AM
So why the fcuk are you still in the red? Goddammn easily the best troll when you do, and 2x as good as Jabbar whos like 5 green bars deep.. smh

Im working my way back to green. Should be there in a week or so :oldlol:

HoopsFanNumero1
04-28-2014, 10:56 AM
These avatars :lol

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2014, 10:58 AM

Well I'd hope so :applause:

DuMa
04-28-2014, 11:04 AM
what the shit

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 11:08 AM
silkk is a fakkit, but i agree with him :cheers:,
im joining team silkk :rockon:

jzek
04-28-2014, 11:08 AM
Brooks was robbed COTY honors. :(

jzek
04-28-2014, 11:09 AM

Just keep posting feel-good stories even if you don't believe in what you're typing and stans will shower you with greens.

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 11:13 AM

silkk is a better troll, but jabbar is funnier, thats why he got 5 green bar -> from trolling

you see other troll? budadii, 9er etc usually get a lot of red, he's the only one who mocking your fave player yet you still rep him

but agree trolling wise silkk is up there with prime 9er

Graviton
04-28-2014, 11:20 AM
There was this other guy with full red bars, account from 2006/2007, probably doesn't post anymore but he was most likely the Silk/Euroleague of the old era. Imagine how hard you have to troll to be full red in the ancient ISH days when the league only had 8 posters.

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 11:26 AM
There was this other guy with full red bars, account from 2006/2007, probably doesn't post anymore but he was most likely the Silk/Euroleague of the old era. Imagine how hard you have to troll to be full red in the ancient ISH days when the league only had 8 posters.

new generation of trolls are :facepalm
the last dying breed was tonymontana
and then after that you got guys like goran, keno and trollwannabe jameer:facepalm

but i like RightToCensor, he got a lot of potential

Graviton
04-28-2014, 11:32 AM
and then after that you got guys like goran, keno and trollwannabe jameer:facepalm

You are forgetting the GOAT mental case Bladers.

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 11:36 AM
You are forgetting the GOAT mental case Bladers.

wasnt he was exposed as hulk hogan?

btw http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=274241

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2014, 01:54 PM
silkk is a better troll, but jabbar is funnier, thats why he got 5 green bar -> from trolling

you see other troll? budadii, 9er etc usually get a lot of red, he's the only one who mocking your fave player yet you still rep him

but agree trolling wise silkk is up there with prime 9er

prime 9er? I dont think the guy is a troll... well what does that mean anyway. I mean, we all know silkk isnt some closet lebron hater/kobe fan, theyre legit in what they believe in... all i mean by troll basically is a funny poster, who can rustle anyones jimmies. And I think silkk is the best at that. in fact, i may do a thread posting his best hits :lol thats how big of a silkk stan i am...

remember the time where he entered every thread just to post "Your Idol will never be as good as LeBron?" Or "LeBron >>> Kobe" ? Thats all he posted :oldlol:

Of course there's far more to the legend :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2014, 01:56 PM

But I wouldnt really consider tony montana a troll... hes so good at what he did, he posted so much evidence in what he posted, that entire ish got pissed so bad they just started calling him a troll because they didnt want to bother wasting time or running the risk of getting owned :confusedshrug: tony got under their skin.. just like silkk, in different ways tho.

edit: to the others. goran was definitely a troll... keno isnt imo, and jammer is nothing. just sucks.

right to censor, canyoudigit, i actually liked him, guess hes still pretty good... maybe his fortune will turn in popularity soon lol

russwest0
04-28-2014, 01:57 PM
I just think it's funny how it doesn't get brought up enough how irrelevant these two are.

Still mad that Jeremy Lamb murdered Miami?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K96W0qH1Hc0

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Still mad that Jeremy Lamb murdered Miami?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K96W0qH1Hc0

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IFWT-Kevin-Durant-cries.jpg

Fudge
04-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Y'all hatin on da brodie.

russwest0
04-28-2014, 02:02 PM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IFWT-Kevin-Durant-cries.jpg

And if James Harden even remotely plays as good as you act like he is then OKC wins that series.

Reggie Jackson just put up more points in a playoff game than Harden ever has for OKC, Harden is chucking Houston out of the playoffs, and you're still babbling about the Harden trade... :oldlol: :facepalm

KG215
04-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Lamb's defense isn't good enough right now. He showed flashes of being an adequate defender in the regular season. Though he'll likely never have the body or the strength to be anything more than an average on-ball defender, he makes up for it with his length and instincts and could turn into a pretty damn good off-ball defender. The offensive game is there to be a contributor even on a potential contender like OKC, but Brooks doesn't trust him enough on defense to play him.

Adams just can't play extended minutes without getting into foul trouble. Some of it is his own doing but some of it is also on the refs. I know rookie bgs have trouble with fouling and whatnot, and refs aren't as lenient with them as more established bigs, but I swear Adams gets whistled for at least 1-2 highly questionable (that's putting it nicely) fouls per game. He could play 5 minutes or 25 minutes and he's still going to get whistled for at least 1-2 bogus fouls; or, at least, fouls that aren't fouls on most other players.