PDA

View Full Version : James Harden blows

Le Shaqtus
04-28-2014, 11:29 AM
I can't stand this dude, in all honesty I like the Rockets, and Harden is completely destroying the potential of this team.

He's been given the green light to shoot, but his moves are only effective in the regular season because he has the refs in his pocket in games that don't matter and there's no pressure for him to succeed in the regular season.

Cut to now, dude is playing like hot garbage, refs aren't calling his bullshit drives because he's in the playoffs, which renders his drives basically void because he has no ability to finish in traffic and he always expects the call when he flings his ugly head back. Shoot's 3's like it's nobodies business, in the beginning of the shot clock, contested, whatever. Mid range is broken as shit, he hit to step back jumpers in the 4th then disappeared.

The worst part is not only is he playing like a total scrub, his defense is basically non existent, it's even more noticeable when he's invisible on the offensive end. I can't count how many times he let his guy blow by him on the post up, and I know everyone saw him literally let Batum blow by him to the rim in the 4th.

This team has so much potential, Lin, though makes huge boneheaded mistakes at times, also makes smart plays (great pass to Daniels for clutch 3 in game 3) and can get to the rim. Parsons is a great all around player for his age, Dwight was a beast on defense (with some lapses) last night and has showed up to the FT line consistently. There are many other good players on this team, Harden is straight up shitting on it. If he even plays a tiny bit close to his regular season self Rockets are up 3-0.

tl;dr

Harden is a choking loser and needs to go, ruining this good Rockets team.

Rant over.

Derka
04-28-2014, 11:33 AM
He plays his own game and sort of sits on his own little island out there for the most part. There's the Rockets and there's James Harden. I don't think very much of him, especially with how abysmal his defense is.

CelticBaller
04-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Yeah **** harden :rockon:

imdaman99
04-28-2014, 11:36 AM
The Rockets are capable of playing team ball, but the coach + Harden don't really allow it.

Le Shaqtus
04-28-2014, 11:36 AM
He plays his own game and sort of sits on his own little island out there for the most part. There's the Rockets and there's James Harden. I don't think very much of him, especially with how abysmal his defense is.

I've never been invested in a team outside of the Magic but I really felt for the Rockets and their fans, like you said this dude just lives in his own world. If he hits the hero shot and they win he's good, if he shoots and misses and they're out of the post season he's still good, gives 0 f*cks.

Uncle Drew
04-28-2014, 11:38 AM
I like Harden. He's single handedly murdering all Rockets fans.

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 11:41 AM
and Metaa be like "kill it before it lays egg"
http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/artest-harden-elbow.jpg

Dro
04-28-2014, 11:42 AM
I like Harden. He's single handedly murdering all Rockets fans.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Uncle Drew again.
:lol

Le Shaqtus
04-28-2014, 11:50 AM
and Metaa be like "kill it before it lays egg"
http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/artest-harden-elbow.jpg

The Prophecy.

KobesFinger
04-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Jesus, I just looked on bball-ref and saw he's averaging 10 3 point attempts per game. Taking 26 shots per game to average 27.5 points. And the Blazers aren't even a great defensive squad

Le Shaqtus
04-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Jesus, I just looked on bball-ref and saw he's averaging 10 3 point attempts per game. Taking 26 shots per game to average 27.5 points. And the Blazers aren't even a great defensive squad

Through the first 3 games he had 82 points on 82 shots.

VIntageNOvel
04-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Through the first 3 games he had 82 points on 82 shots.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img843/1636/wel9.jpg

crisoner
04-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Fear the beard

DirkNowitzki41
04-28-2014, 01:06 PM
ellis > harden

dannysc305
04-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Wade>Harden

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 03:15 PM
I can't stand this dude, in all honesty I like the Rockets, and Harden is completely destroying the potential of this team.

He's been given the green light to shoot, but his moves are only effective in the regular season because he has the refs in his pocket in games that don't matter and there's no pressure for him to succeed in the regular season.

Cut to now, dude is playing like hot garbage, refs aren't calling his bullshit drives because he's in the playoffs, which renders his drives basically void because he has no ability to finish in traffic and he always expects the call when he flings his ugly head back. Shoot's 3's like it's nobodies business, in the beginning of the shot clock, contested, whatever. Mid range is broken as shit, he hit to step back jumpers in the 4th then disappeared.

The worst part is not only is he playing like a total scrub, his defense is basically non existent, it's even more noticeable when he's invisible on the offensive end. I can't count how many times he let his guy blow by him on the post up, and I know everyone saw him literally let Batum blow by him to the rim in the 4th.

This team has so much potential, Lin, though makes huge boneheaded mistakes at times, also makes smart plays (great pass to Daniels for clutch 3 in game 3) and can get to the rim. Parsons is a great all around player for his age, Dwight was a beast on defense (with some lapses) last night and has showed up to the FT line consistently. There are many other good players on this team, Harden is straight up shitting on it. If he even plays a tiny bit close to his regular season self Rockets are up 3-0.

tl;dr

Harden is a choking loser and needs to go, ruining this good Rockets team.

Rant over.
:roll: :roll: :applause:

Rocketswin2013
04-28-2014, 03:16 PM
I agree, he has been very hard to like in this series.

But the reason he does all that he does is becaue McHale lets him do whatever the heck he wants .And it's been that way since Harden got here.

He has completely taken advantage of McHale and doesn't respect him. He's really young and kind of immature.

We need a better coach because McHale is really just a push over.

Levity
04-28-2014, 03:21 PM
regardless of the outcome of this series, harden needs to hit the gym this summer and develop a midrange game. his current game is not conducive to wins in playoff basketball. not as a first option, at least.

Rocketswin2013
04-28-2014, 03:23 PM
regardless of the outcome of this series, harden needs to hit the gym this summer and develop a midrange game. his current game is not conducive to wins in playoff basketball. not as a first option, at least.
He worked on it. He was on fire from mid-range for stretches, unlike last season but it's still inconsistent.

Lebron-like inconsistency. Except he's not an athletic monster like LBJ so he has to rely on it more.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 03:23 PM
he has one spot from where he drains nearly every midrange shot.
builds a brick house from pretty much anywhere else tho:roll: :roll: