PDA

View Full Version : Larry Johnson calls for all black league

UK2K
04-28-2014, 01:40 PM
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/28/knicks-larry-johnson-calls-all-black-nba-league/

Ok Sterling haters, let him have it. Make sure you call him all sorts of names and let everyone know how racist he is. A NYKnicks exec...

"Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!”

sketchy
04-28-2014, 01:43 PM
That's racist.

Dr. Ice
04-28-2014, 01:44 PM
Because larry johnson is as important as donald sterling is.

You think the hate on sterling was bad? Imagine if tiger woods or michael jordan said this. Stop making bullshit topics when you know you sound stupid.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 01:44 PM
I agree we need a all black league

Its alredy all black wen it come to the players

There wouldnt be a Black owner saying he dont want whites at his arena

SCdac
04-28-2014, 01:46 PM
racial division, that's what we need more of!!

:facepalm

To be fair to Grandmama, never struck me as the smartest dude. Seems to going off emotion more than anything. He was also vehement (via twitter) about not wanting homosexuals in the locker room during that Jason Collins stuff.

UK2K
04-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Because larry johnson is as important as donald sterling is.

You think the hate on sterling was bad? Imagine if tiger woods or michael jordan said this. Stop making bullshit topics when you know you sound stupid.
How is it a bullshit topic? At a time when racial issues are ripping the country apart, a Knicks executive declares there needs to be an all black league, and suddenly its bullshit?

Interesting.

Wonder if Larry Legend cried for an all white league what your response would be.

dude77
04-28-2014, 01:47 PM
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/28/knicks-larry-johnson-calls-all-black-nba-league/

Ok Sterling haters, let him have it. Make sure you call him all sorts of names and let everyone know how racist he is. A NYKnicks exec...

"Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!”

this is what I'm talking .. :oldlol: ... just like sterling isn't the only old school owner who still has some prejudicial views .. larry johnson isn't the only ex or current black player or any black person involved in the nba or sports in general who thinks and/or says shit like this in private

rhowen4
04-28-2014, 01:49 PM
we should have an all white league too and at the end of the respective finals have a blacks vs whites league finals. it would be huge

whites call dibs on asians

TaLvsCuaL
04-28-2014, 01:49 PM
To Donald Sterling, Larry Johnson and racists in general

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/tumblr_m49wcdx4y61qivhiio1_500.gif

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 01:50 PM
Larry Johnson is a bigger racist than Sterling

sketchy
04-28-2014, 01:51 PM
How is it a bullshit topic? At a time when racial issues are ripping the country apart, a Knicks executive declares there needs to be an all black league, and suddenly its bullshit?

Interesting.

Wonder if Larry Legend cried for an all white league what your response would be.
If the Legend called for an all-white league, not only would I be crushed that one of my favorite basketball people of all-time thought that way, but I'd also never support him ever again. Plain and simple.

Also, Bird would never do that. Look at the team he manages for Christ's sake.

aboss4real24
To Donald Sterling, Larry Johnson and racists in general

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/tumblr_m49wcdx4y61qivhiio1_500.gif

Wat larry sed wasnt racist

was A opinion and thought that isnt that far fetched

Dr. Ice

Interesting.

It's bullshit because you're implying that this story should be as important or relevant as donald sterling's when it shouldn't be. Even though the comment was stupid, if you really expect a huge outroar over this in the media when compared to someone in a major position of power like sterling, then i don't know what to tell you.

Also it's bullshit because you're clearly trying to bait people.

ForeverHeat
04-28-2014, 01:52 PM
lol Larry is dumb as f*ck. Why would you say something like that, especially at a time like this?

UK2K
04-28-2014, 01:52 PM

Its not far fetched to have their own league but its racist to have their own water fountains.

Interesting line of reasoning.

DMV2
04-28-2014, 01:55 PM
League be go bankrupt before a full season is complete.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Its not far fetched to have their own league but its racist to have their own water fountains.

Interesting line of reasoning.

Its racist to not want a certain Race at ur games

Not racist to want ur race to dominate a league

UK2K
04-28-2014, 01:57 PM
It's bullshit because you're implying that this story should be as important or relevant as donald sterling's when it shouldn't be. Even though the comment was stupid, if you really expect a huge outroar over this in the media when compared to someone in a major position of power like sterling, then i don't know what to tell you.

Also it's bullshit because you're clearly trying to bait people.
Hes an executive of business operations. Thats not a position of power? So at what point do you get power? Only owners have powers?

atljonesbro
04-28-2014, 01:57 PM

It's not racist to not want a certain race in your league? He doesn't want white people in his league, just like Sterling doesn't want black people at his games.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
04-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Just lost all respect for Larry Johnson. So because one owner is proven to be a racist, we should punish all athletes, fans, coaches, etc., who aren't black?

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Hes an executive of business operations. Thats not a position of power? So at what point do you get power? Only owners have powers?

At the end of the day ...Yes basically

UK2K
04-28-2014, 02:00 PM

He didn't say dominate.

He said only.

Black Mamba's B
04-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Some of you guys have no idea what racism is

UK2K
04-28-2014, 02:01 PM
At the end of the day ...Yes basically
So the president is the only government official in a position of power.

Got it.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:02 PM
It's not racist to not want a certain race in your league? He doesn't want white people in his league, just like Sterling doesn't want black people at his games.

Larry johnson is talking about the owners

League is alredy ALL Black wen it comes to Players

He wants more black owners , More black owners then White owners

Thats wat he means by all black

Sports in general is all white wen it comes to ownership

And that needs to change after this sterling shi t

cuz im sure theres more White owners like this

SilkkTheShocker
This thug should just keep his ****ing mouth shut

Akrazotile

To be fair to Grandmama, never struck me as the smartest dude. Seems to going off emotion more than anything. He was also vehement (via twitter) about not wanting homosexuals in the locker room during that Jason Collins stuff.

What a fukcing scumbag lowlife piece of shit, Larry Johnson. I hope this guy drops dead. Fukcing no place for bigotry, this dude doesn't deserve to live. I hope anyone that is employing him in any capacity fires his ass immediately.

Right guys???

AceManIII
04-28-2014, 02:03 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0907/nba.nicknames/images/larry-johnson-grandmama.jpg

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:03 PM
So the president is the only government official in a position of power.

Got it.

The president is Ran By the government

Jus like the commish of the nba is ran by the owners

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:06 PM
i said this the other day. i'l say it again

"why are black people allowed to be racist?"

"why are there comedians like dave chappelle allowed to make shows in which he puts on pure white makeup and use a white stereotypical voice to imitate a white news reporter. but if a white man did the same and dressed up in black paint. he'd be crucified"

larry johnson just publicly admitted he's racist towards white people

wheres his backlash?

just another double standard....

some black people are the most racist hatefilled people in the world. they band together and promote the acquittal of oj simpson ( a man who had more evidence against him than any murder suspect in human history. a cut on his finger. a glove with a cut in it exactly where the cut on his hand was left at the scene of the crime. his blood stained socks in his bedroom. a self admited 911 tape in a get away chase. yet they still backed his innocence )

black people band together to blame white people for trayvon martins murder. when no white people were involved that day. a spanish person murdered him. not a white man

this is my problem with society. its full of racism. mostly from minority communities who can get away with it because they think its their right and freedom to do so.

they think because they were abused as slaves that theyre owed special treatment. but the fact is "I WASNT AROUND WHEN THAT TOOK PLACE" none of us were. and all i know is in the short life i've lived. i'm the slave to society. i'm mistreated. i'm getting unjustifiably punished for something i didnt do.

those people who were hurt and did the hurting are long gone. all thats left are new people. and us as a white community are tired of getting hurt

enough already. treat us as equals. give up the hate in your heart. white people are not below you. stop thinking we are.

Derka
Grandmama = directly responsible for convincing Tyler Perry that cross-dressing was a good idea. F*ck Larry Johnson.

dude77

na that doesn't need to change .. the white owners should stay right where they are .. blacks already have a monopoly on players .. you shouldn't have a problem with there being a bunch of white coaches and owners .. but you're saying you want whites completely out now ? .. and people wanna talk about whites being racist ? :confusedshrug:

fragokota
04-28-2014, 02:07 PM

Are you kiddin me?? :facepalm

This phrase alone has "RACISM" written all over it...

ProfessorMurder
04-28-2014, 02:08 PM

No doubt.

He's a hardcore Muslim from Texas. I loved him as a player, but he's not exactly a welcoming and open person.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Are you kiddin me?? :facepalm

This phrase alone has "RACISM" written all over it...

Nuthn wrong with it

U have a team in the nba u root 4 right?

dont u want them to win every game in win the championship?

Exactly wat this is

AceManIII
04-28-2014, 02:10 PM
i said this the other day. i'l say it again

"why are black people allowed to be racist?"

"why are there comedians like dave chappelle allowed to make shows in which he puts on pure white makeup and use a white stereotypical voice to imitate a white news reporter. but if a white man did the same and dressed up in black paint. he'd be crucified"

larry johnson just publicly admitted he's racist towards white people

wheres his backlash?

just another double standard....

some black people are the most racist hatefilled people in the world. they band together and promote the acquittal of oj simpson ( a man who had more evidence against him than any murder suspect in human history. a cut on his finger. a glove with a cut in it exactly where the cut on his hand was left at the scene of the crime. his blood stained socks in his bedroom. a self admited 911 tape in a get away chase. yet they still backed his innocence )

black people band together to blame white people for trayvon martins murder. when no white people were involved that day. a spanish person murdered him. not a white man

this is my problem with society. its full of racism. mostly from minority communities who can get away with it because they think its their right and freedom to do so.

they think because they were abused as slaves that theyre owed special treatment. but the fact is "I WASNT AROUND WHEN THAT TOOK PLACE" none of us were. and all i know is in the short life i've lived. i'm the slave to society. i'm mistreated. i'm getting unjustifiably punished for something i didnt do.

those people who were hurt and did the hurting are long gone. all thats left are new people. and us as a white community are tired of getting hurt

enough already. treat us as equals. give up the hate in your heart. white people are not below you. stop thinking we are.

Shut the f*ck up, idiot

UK2K
04-28-2014, 02:11 PM
The president is Ran By the government

Jus like the commish of the nba is ran by the owners

President Obama implemented his own health care reform (that the majority of the country didnt want, as evidenced by numerous polls), passed it into law, then used executive orders to change the law 29 times without anyones consent.

You should tell him the government runs him.

dude77
04-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Nuthn wrong with it

U have a team in the nba u root 4 right?

dont u want them to win every game in win the championship?

Exactly wat this is

you said 'race to dominate' .. not team you fggt .. this bitch exposed himself lol

aboss4real24
It was white PPL Who killed those kids in the Sandy hook school
It was white ppl who shot up the movie theater
it was white ppl who laced cookies with semen n fed it to children
Its white teachers who have sex with there students
it was white ppl who kidnapped 2 gurls for 11 years, And a black guy saved em
IT WAS WHITE PPL Who sent naked guys to a womens door as a prank
But yet they say blacks r the problem LMAO

AceManIII
The Knicks should ask Larry Johnson to step down though

UK2K

I think you are having a hard time grasping the meaning of the word only.

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Shut the f*ck up, idiot

lol nice rebuttal.. you know i'm correct. black people are way more racist in general. and they get away with it

imagine if a white man made a tvshow bashing on blacks like chappelles show bashed on white people. imagine if a never ending sea of white people band together in a white power protest whenever a white man was convicted of any crime whatsoever no matter how much damaging evidence is layed upon him

this larry johnson thing is just the cherry ontop of the icing ontop of the cake of hatred and racism i've seen publicly come from the black community without repercussion.

Derka
04-28-2014, 02:13 PM

Look out, Theoo...competition is getting fierce.

ATL_Bball_King
04-28-2014, 02:14 PM
I kind of dont understand why this is blowing up as much as it is....

Come on my fellow black people, havent we seen or heard of it all before.

We know this type of thinking still exists, it didnt come as a surprise to me, the nig*ga just got caught talking crazy to his chick.

We saw Django, 12 years a Slave...All these types of movies coming out and the country gets crazy because someone talks to his girl with anger.

Lets not act like we dont know this still exists

Ishokace Sports

dude77
04-28-2014, 02:15 PM

this kid is mad :oldlol:

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:15 PM
EVEN KOBE BRYANT ( a black man ) came out and said black people are racist when it comes to any criminal trial. he said they all get together and protect the person who shares the colour of their skin regardless of what its about.

tjgoHAM
04-28-2014, 02:16 PM

reported for racism

Jameerthefear
****ing racist moron.

Nets fan 93
Stupid comment Larry Johnson.

dude77
04-28-2014, 02:18 PM
hold the fk up .. this guy is employed by an nba team ?? .. thought it was just an old ex player talking shit ..

He was hired by the Knicks as a basketball and business operations representative on April 8, 2012. He will focus on player development and be involved in business initiatives.[

if sterling has to go .. then this guy has to go as well .. wtf .. dude works for a team in 'player development' .. talking about he wants an 'all black player' league ? .. so you know what he secretly thinks of any up and coming white players in his player evaluations

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:19 PM

yes and all those white people are either dead or in jail with 100 other black men/women for every 1 of them

and just like my point before. people overlook black criminals. they blow up white criminals and bad people on page 1...

just like how sterling is front page material and larry johnson wouldnt even make the sports section for his comments

black crimes and racism is common place in society. so its accepted and tolerated more.

only white people are made examples of

Jameerthefear
hold the fk up .. this guy is employed by an nba team ?? .. thought it was just an old ex player talking shit ..

if sterling has to go .. then this guy has to go as well .. wtf .. dude works for a team in 'player development' .. talking about he wants an 'all black player' league ?
i thought he was retired too. what a moron.

aboss4real24
EVEN KOBE BRYANT ( a black man ) came out and said black people are racist when it comes to any criminal trial. he said they all get together and protect the person who shares the colour of their skin regardless of what its about.

Kobe=Non black friends

Kobe=Non Black Wife

Kobe=Sold out 2 of his teammates(Both Black)

Kobe isnt a black man

hes jus happens to b a man of african american descent

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 02:20 PM
He's clearly talking about team ownership, but whatever

UK2K
04-28-2014, 02:20 PM

if sterling has to go .. then this guy has to go as well .. wtf .. dude works for a team in 'player development' .. talking about he wants an 'all black player' league ? .. so you know what he secretly thinks of any up and coming white players in his player evaluations
Yes. That was the point of the thread.

UK2K
04-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Kobe=Non black friends

Kobe=Non Black Wife

Kobe isnt a black man

Yes. You can be black but you aren't really black unless you are down for the cause.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 02:22 PM

And it was black people who sold their own people into slavery

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Kobe=Non black friends

Kobe=Non Black Wife

Kobe isnt a black man

so you dont disagree with his point. just discredit what he said based on who he knows

ok.. so black people outcast their own people if they dont join the racist propaganda and band together like a pack of vultures in a lynching every time they need to protect one of their own

dude77
04-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Yes. That was the point of the thread.

overlooked the part about him being with the knicks in the op .. my bad

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:24 PM
And it was black people who sold their own people into slavery

and it was a black women who Help Get those slaves escape

http://www.chronogram.com/imager/suny-new-paltz-professor-gets-grant-for-harriet-tubman-opera/b/original/2138200/7daf/harriet-tubman2-library-of-congress-600.jpg

ATL_Bball_King
04-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Do people really think Sterling is the ONLY owner who thinks like this or is the ONLY one who got caught...

Larry Johnson being ignorant about things he has no control over

Ishokace Sports

AceManIII
04-28-2014, 02:25 PM
lol nice rebuttal.. you know i'm correct. black people are way more racist in general. and they get away with it

imagine if a white man made a tvshow bashing on blacks like chappelles show bashed on white people. imagine if a never ending sea of white people band together in a white power protest whenever a white man was convicted of any crime whatsoever no matter how much damaging evidence is layed upon him

this larry johnson thing is just the cherry ontop of the icing ontop of the cake of hatred and racism i've seen publicly come from the black community without repercussion.

Well then why don't White ppl do it? They're the majority, make a White power protest :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 02:26 PM
and it was a black women who Help Get those slaves escape

http://www.chronogram.com/imager/suny-new-paltz-professor-gets-grant-for-harriet-tubman-opera/b/original/2138200/7daf/harriet-tubman2-library-of-congress-600.jpg

And who do you think helped her..

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:26 PM
so you dont disagree with his point. just discredit what he said based on who he knows

ok.. so black people outcast their own people if they dont join the racist propaganda and band together like a pack of vultures in a lynching every time they need to protect one of their own

Yea jus like whites outcast jews

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:27 PM
And who do you think helped her..

Obv wasnt ne1 white.. Because they wouldv killed her......

UK2K
04-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Well then why don't White ppl do it? They're the majority, make a White power protest :oldlol:
Because they cant get time off work to protest.

Beastmode88
04-28-2014, 02:29 PM
I agree we need a all black league

Its alredy all black wen it come to the players

There wouldnt be a Black owner saying he dont want whites at his arena

that's ignorant as fcuk bro. you want to fight racism with racial segregation. MLK would be rolling in his grave.

aboss4real24

But they have no probelm protesting 4 gays :oldlol:

Akrazotile

[quote]In a tweet, the former star player wrote:

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:30 PM
that's ignorant as fcuk bro. you want to fight racism with racial segregation. MLK would be rolling in his grave.

Ima MALCOM X Guy

Could careless bout MLK(No disrespect)

and malcom had da same Views i have

AceManIII
04-28-2014, 02:31 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

BoutPractice
04-28-2014, 02:32 PM
That is undeniably a racist comment (not to mention a stupid one), but while 100% unacceptable, you cannot pretend black racism against white people is the exact same thing as white racism against black people, since black people have historically been the oppressed race in America. Black people have every reason to resent white people, whereas the reverse is simply not true. We shouldn't "justify" the resentment, but that doesn't mean we should use those situations to completely blur the lines between oppressor and oppressed, victim and aggressor.

Akrazotile
04-28-2014, 02:33 PM
That is undeniably a racist comment (not to mention a stupid one), but while 100% unacceptable, you cannot pretend black racism against white people is the exact same thing as white racism against black people, since black people have historically been the oppressed race in America. Black people have every reason to resent white people, whereas the reverse is simply not true. We shouldn't "justify" the resentment, but that doesn't mean we should use those situations to completely blur the lines between oppressor and oppressed, victim and aggressor.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

PJR
04-28-2014, 02:34 PM
:oldlol: These idiots who who cry "DOUBLE STANDARD" and "HYPORCRISY" always kill me.

Is there a 'double standard' applied to Black people when it comes to racism?

You damn right there is. Why wouldn't there be to some extent?

Black people did not START racism in this country, they simply endured it.

Hundreds of years of exploitation and institutionalized segregation went on in America against Blacks. And you think they aren't going to be some black people who aren't still peeved off at that today? Or still apprehensive to certain white individuals?

The Jim Crow laws were intact until 1965. That's not even 50 years ago.

Black people did not come out of the gates dubbing White people as sub-humans in this country. It was the other way around.

It's not even on the same scale. Not even in the same stratosphere.

Now, I'm not saying Larry Johnson isn't an idiot for these comments. He absolutely is. But give me a break.

Bottom line is, this country has come a long way...But individuals like Donald Sterling (and Larry Johnson for that matter) prove we still have a much longer way to go. Stop being f*cking obtuse.

MostHated305
04-28-2014, 02:37 PM
That's racist.

I'm black and I agree.

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Yea jus like whites outcast jews

most black people are the current generation of nazi's, romans, slave owners

theyre trying to be the new age problem.

theyre the racist hateful people of this generation. they think theyre entitled to being racist. they are protected and encouraged by their own kind and society in general to be racist. they have the same rights and freedoms to act this way with special treatment. they expect no laws to come inbetween them.

even for murder. they actually defend murder

OJ SIMPSON = proof of the despicable hateful sinning hearts black people possess

he murdered an innocent woman in cold blood. and black people said it was OK.

there are absolutely no sane white people who will back a white man who murdered his wife in cold blood.

even if his wife was black... we'l make sure he paid the price

when a white man goes to jail for raping or killing innocent women. he gets raped and killed in jail by other white people

black people see a another black criminal come into their cell as a room mate. they probly wanna buddy up with them and band together..

thats the problem with the world. racism. you're continuing it

we're all equal. try and believe that and you wont have so many problems in your life.

dazzer87
04-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Thats great....I heard that he has enough kids to make up 3 new teams in this black league.........

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:39 PM
I'm black and I agree.

show ur Pic or ur white

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 02:40 PM
You dense jackasses, he's talking about team ownership. This has been an undercurrent for a while that blacks need to find ways to set them selves up in ownership positions. You're going out there making other people wealthy. Chris Rock spoke on this exact scenario with his bit on the difference between being rich and being wealthy.

But I'll let you oppressed white men carry on. How has the diabolical black man screwed over you and your family recently?

dude77
04-28-2014, 02:42 PM

theyre the racist hateful people of this generation. they think theyre entitled to being racist. they are protected and encouraged by their own kind and society in general to be racist. they have the same rights and freedoms to act this way with special treatment. they expect no laws to come inbetween them.

OJ SIMPSON = proof of the despicable hateful sinning hearts black people possess

there are absolutely no sane white people who will back a white man who murdered his wife in cold blood.

when a white man goes to jail for raping or killing innocent women. he gets raped and killed in jail by other white people

black people see a another black criminal come into their cell as a room mate. they probly wanna buddy up with them and band together..

we're all equal. try and believe that and you wont have so many problems in your life.

legit post :applause:

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 02:42 PM

Amadou Diallo would probably like to have a word with you, but he can't speak at the moment.

Lol, the people with the advantage telling the others "we're equal". Ain't life a bitch

AceManIII
04-28-2014, 02:43 PM
:oldlol: These idiots who who cry "DOUBLE STANDARD" and "HYPORCRISY" always kill me.

Hundreds of years of exploitation and institutionalized segregation went on in America against Blacks. And you think they aren't going to be some black people who aren't still peeved off at that today? Or still apprehensive to certain white individuals?

Black people did not come out of the gates dubbing White people as sub-humans in this country. It was the other way around.

Now, I'm not saying Larry Johnson isn't an idiot for these comments. He absolutely is. But give me a break.

Bottom line is, this country has come a long way...But individuals like Donald Sterling (and Larry Johnson for that matter) prove we still have a much longer way to go. Stop being f*cking obtuse.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/24/3288326/barbecue-eatery-owner-segregationist.html

Late example right here...

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:43 PM

neither you or I were around for any of the racism created by "white people"

all ive been around for is racism dished out by black people...

stop thinking in terms of ancestral birth rights or reparations

when you die. your sins die with you. they arent passed on to your grandchildren or great grandchildren. they were born innocent and lived good lives.. why should we be punished.

punishing someone for their heritage is no different than punishing someone for the colour of their skin

its discrimination

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 02:44 PM
lol Larry is dumb as f*ck. Why would you say something like that, especially at a time like this?
#'blackpeople:facepalm

dude77
04-28-2014, 02:45 PM
You dense jackasses, he's talking about team ownership. This has been an undercurrent for a while that blacks need to find ways to set them selves up in ownership positions. You're going out there making other people wealthy. Chris Rock spoke on this exact scenario with his bit on the difference between being rich and being wealthy.

But I'll let you oppressed white men carry on. How has the diabolical black man screwed over you and your family recently?

so .. should we also work on getting more white players in the league, you kjnow .. to 'even the playing field' like you wanna do with ownership ? .. because it seems you just wanna oust whatever's left of white involvement in the nba .. make em almost nonexistent if you wanna take away owners and coaches

the majority of whites don't live like an owner or even a player .. they have to work for their shit just like everyone else

aboss4real24

http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/24/3288326/barbecue-eatery-owner-segregationist.html

Late example right here...

Dat ether :applause: :applause: :rockon:

Beastmode88

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

MostHated305
04-28-2014, 02:46 PM
show ur Pic or ur white

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XS4f__gPY5c/UFIlgJhA1LI/AAAAAAAAC_w/J-dH0OzLK1I/s1600/shemar-moore-young_15+os+18+yrs.jpg

Demitri98
04-28-2014, 02:46 PM

The funny thing is, if someone called for an all-white league they would be crucified for being racist. But hey, when blacks are being racist against whites it's OK, right? :facepalm

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 02:48 PM
neither you or I were around for any of the racism created by "white people"

all ive been around for is racism dished out by black people...

stop thinking in terms of ancestral birth rights or reparations

when you die. your sins die with you. they arent passed on to your grandchildren or great grandchildren. they were born innocent and lived good lives.. why should we be punished.

punishing someone for their heritage is no different than punishing someone for the colour of their skin

its discrimination

No the sins don't die with you, a lot of the times they are passed down.

These new closet racists are the ones you really have to worry about. Smile in your face, pat you on the back, but their heart is filled with venom.

I rather the dude call me ****** so I know where I stand.

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 02:50 PM
so .. should we also work on getting more white players in the league, you kjnow .. to 'even the playing field' like you wanna do with ownership ? .. because it seems you just wanna oust whatever's left of white involvement in the nba .. make em almost nonexistent if you wanna take away owners and coaches

the majority of whites don't live like an owner or even a player .. they have to work for their shit just like everyone else
There is no barrier to whites entering the league, you're good enough, you'll be drafted.

So I don't get where you're going

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 02:51 PM
The funny thing is, if someone called for an all-white league they would be crucified for being racist. But hey, when blacks are being racist against whites it's OK, right? :facepalm

no1 would care if sum1 called 4 a all white league because we know it would never happen :oldlol:

Jus like sum1 called 4 a all white hip hop industry

We wouldnt even take it serious

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 02:57 PM
No the sins don't die with you, a lot of the times they are passed down.

These new closet racists are the ones you really have to worry about. Smile in your face, pat you on the back, but their heart is filled with venom.

I rather the dude call me ****** so I know where I stand.

how the hell can a baby be responsible for what his great great great great grandfather did ?

a baby is born into this world today with a clean slate. they are moulded and shaped by society. we are a product of our upbringing, friends and education. what we do in life defines us

i am not responsible for you. and you are not owed anything from me

get over it. you didnt go through shit.

black people today are born into a country that has more advantages than 90% of the world.. we in north america live like kings compared to everyone else.

we all take it for granted and dont realize just how lucky we are. the average person thinks their entitled to a big screen tv, a smart phone, designer clothes and freshly prepared meals on demand...

kings and queens a hundred years ago didnt have it as nice as millions of us have it today

stop thinking life is hard. its easy... you got your reparations just by being born in america during a great era. be lucky and thankful you werent born in china or some sh*t country where they toss you in a dumpster if your 8 out of 10 female or told to suffer through lies and corruption under a communist piece of sh*t dictator

stop acting so spoiled.

PsychoBe
04-28-2014, 02:57 PM

it's a double standard but it's one you have to accept. black people have been oppressed for so long that even now it rears its ugly head in the league in the 21st century.

it's just like how it's rude to call a fat person fat.

you cant call an overly short person a midget (it is the proper term)

countless double standards with women in general.

can't call a mentally handicapped person retarded (despite it being the correct scientific term)

etc, etc.

our world is filled with double standards and this is just one of many. don't act brand new. what larry johnson said was uncalled for but nobody cares because countless black people have said similar things (such as back in the 60's it was suggested that all black people move back to africa away from white supremacy and separate themselves)

PsychoBe
04-28-2014, 03:00 PM
how the hell can a baby be responsible for what his great great great great grandfather did ?

a baby is born into this world today with a clean slate. they are moulded and shaped by society. we are a product of our upbringing, friends and education. what we do in life defines us

black people today are born into a country that has more advantages than 90% of the world.. we in north america live like kings compared to everyone else.

we all take it for granted and dont realize just how lucky we are. the average person thinks their entitled to a big screen tv, a smart phone, designer clothes and freshly prepared meals on demand...

kings and queens a hundred years ago didnt have it as nice as millions of us have it today

stop thinking life is hard. its easy... you got your reparations just by being born in america during a great era. be lucky and thankful you werent born in china or some sh*t country where they toss you in a dumpster if your 8 out of 10 female or told to suffer through lies and corruption under a communist piece of sh*t dictator

stop acting so spoiled.

your argument falls apart with a one phrase:

"you dont know what you're missing"

if i never had a t.v. i wouldn't care about one, if i was too poor to afford a car i wouldn't even care to have one, etc, etc. it's a simple concept that is lost to those who are more fortunate than others. they wonder how people can live a certain way when in reality it is all they know and they actually believe the world lives like them too. if you're born with nothing then you're used to nothing.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Obv wasnt ne1 white.. Because they wouldv killed her......

Go back to skool

LWBMIA
04-28-2014, 03:04 PM
So many whiny CACS in this thread.Typical.

dude77
04-28-2014, 03:04 PM
it's a double standard but it's one you have to accept. black people have been oppressed for so long that even now it rears its ugly head in the league in the 21st century.

can't call a mentally handicapped person retarded (despite it being the correct scientific term)

etc, etc.

our world is filled with double standards and this is just one of many. don't act brand new. what larry johnson said was uncalled for but nobody cares because countless black people have said similar things (such as back in the 60's it was suggested that all black people move back to africa away from white supremacy and separate themselves)

black people - fat people - midgets - mentally retarded people .. got anything else you wanna say ? :oldlol:

PsychoBe
04-28-2014, 03:07 PM
black people - fat people - midgets - mentally retarded people .. got anything else you wanna say ? :oldlol:

did you not get the correlation that i spelled out to you?

the fact nobody cares what larry johnson has to say shouldn't appall anyone. there may be a double standard there but it is what it is and nobody should be trying to argue against it. it's like wite people arguing why they can't use the "n-word". they know good and well it's about context but they just want to have the power to do it freely without repercussions. welcome to the real world, because life doesn't work that way.

dude77
04-28-2014, 03:07 PM
There is no barrier to whites entering the league, you're good enough, you'll be drafted.

So I don't get where you're going

this is not true at all .. if that were the case, there'd be more whites in the league .. there's an obvious hidden caste system in the nba where black players are 'preferred' .. there shouldn't be such a disparity of black to white player ratio .. there should be more white players in the nba .. there sure are plenty enough who can ball .. why aren't they in the league ?

dude77
04-28-2014, 03:10 PM
did you not get the correlation that i spelled out to you?

the fact nobody cares what larry johnson has to say shouldn't appall anyone. there may be a double standard there but it is what it is and nobody should be trying to argue against it. it's like wite people arguing why they can't use the "n-word". they know good and well it's about context but they just want to have the power to do it freely without repercussions. welcome to the real world, because life doesn't work that way.

yeah I get you .. just messin' with you

Akrazotile
04-28-2014, 03:11 PM

Wait, what do these have to do with anything TODAY?

Whites are the victim of black CRIME at a much higher rate today than vice versa today. Will that give my grandchildren the right to espouse bigotry but expect blacks to be politically correct?

"THere was liek slavery befoer" is not a justification to treat people with different standards and expectations TODAY. Unless you want to go down the road that we're not all equal? But I'm sure you want to play the "we're all equal as people!" card, so let's play it. Enforce the same standard on everyone.

"There was slavery" is not a valid excuse to accept lower expectations TODAY, it's simply an excuse to milk the opportunity. Oh how convenient, we get to talk shit and they can't. Yeah, let's play the slavery card and keep that shit goin!

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 03:17 PM
your argument falls apart with a one phrase:

"you dont know what you're missing"

if i never had a t.v. i wouldn't care about one, if i was too poor to afford a car i wouldn't even care to have one, etc, etc. it's a simple concept that is lost to those who are more fortunate than others. they wonder how people can live a certain way when in reality it is all they know and they actually believe the world lives like them too. if you're born with nothing then you're used to nothing.

if i cant speek on how you act with something

then you cant speek on how you'd act without something

and there are allot of poor people around the world that are fully aware of how shitty life is eating bugs and kicking around a few shirts rolled into a ball.. most know perfectly well what tv, good food, clothing and comfortable living is. they know what it feels like to not work. they do it for 5 minutes a day and i'm sure its the best 5 minutes of their day. i'm sure theyed like to have a few more breaks and get one more mouthful of rice

when they see those aid workers fly in with their cameras and cell phones. they see how different things are

they notice how the water theyre drinking out of their bottles is clear and not brown

theyed like to have normal stomachs not bloated by malnourishment and worms festering inside them

i'm sure you'd still be in pain taking a sh*t every day with their diet regardless of whether you knew what it was like to take a healthy sh*t

dude77
04-28-2014, 03:17 PM

Whites are the victim of black CRIME at a much higher rate today than vice versa today. Will that give my grandchildren the right to espouse bigotry but expect blacks to be politically correct?

"THere was liek slavery befoer" is not a justification to treat people with different standards and expectations TODAY. Unless you want to go down the road that we're not all equal? But I'm sure you want to play the "we're all equal as people!" card, so let's play it. Enforce the same standard on everyone.

"There was slavery" is not a valid excuse to accept lower expectations TODAY, it's simply an excuse to milk the opportunity. Oh how convenient, we get to talk shit and they can't. Yeah, let's play the slavery card and keep that shit goin!

another truth bomb .. no one heard this .. can't talk about equality if you want special treatment

PJR
04-28-2014, 03:44 PM

Did you hear the Donald Sterling audio tape?

There are still people living today who shares those views of White Supremacy. And I'm talking people who hold positions of power in America(Just like Sterling).

Again, how obtuse are you going to be?

We are equal by laws, but we cannot ignore this countries history and past. Again, stop being f*cking obtuse.

As for the rest of your drivel, spare me. You won't come close to baiting with me that nonsense. I see right thru you.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you in another thread to provide concrete proof that Chris Paul is a bigot....

I'll wait for that.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 03:49 PM
Old as a racist white Bum in here gettin owned :lol

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 03:55 PM
this is not true at all .. if that were the case, there'd be more whites in the league .. there's an obvious hidden caste system in the nba where black players are 'preferred' .. there shouldn't be such a disparity of black to white player ratio .. there should be more white players in the nba .. there sure are plenty enough who can ball .. why aren't they in the league ?
LOL, name them

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Well Kobe is beyond your typical "brothers" level of intelligence.

Demitri98
04-28-2014, 03:58 PM

etc, etc.

This has been a suggestion ever since the slaves were freed. There have been several political figures who believed blacks should return to Africa, such as Marcus Garvey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey) and Du Bois (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._E._B._Du_Bois), who were probably the most influential black politicians of the 1800's. It's a recurring theme in history.

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 04:01 PM
This thug should just keep his ****ing mouth shut

I see the coded N-word has reared its head.

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 04:02 PM
I see the coded N-word has reared its head.
If the shoe fits doe?

dude77
04-28-2014, 04:06 PM
LOL, name them

wait wait .. before I respond .. what exactly is 'lol' supposed to mean ?

inclinerator
04-28-2014, 04:10 PM
whew, i think jeremy lin is safe

Heavincent
04-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Someone google PJR's posts to make sure he's not plagiarizing from Jemele Hill again.

:roll:

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 04:11 PM
If the shoe fits doe?

thug
THəg/
noun
a violent person, especially a criminal.
synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal; More

As stupid as Larry's comments are, I fail to see how he fits that bill. "Thug" is just a coded way of saying the "N" word. Lee Atwater would be proud.

dude77
04-28-2014, 04:15 PM
thug
THəg/
noun
a violent person, especially a criminal.
synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal; More

As stupid as Larry's comments are, I fail to see how he fits that bill. "Thug" is just a coded way of saying the "N" word. Lee Atwater would be proud.

well thug sounds better than n@#$#@ wouldn't you agree ?

ShackEelOKneel
04-28-2014, 04:17 PM
What dumbass.

BoutPractice
04-28-2014, 04:19 PM
Akrazotile > Actually, no, you shouldn't treat everyone equally. I have absolutely no problem admitting it because the alternative would be monstrous. We shouldn't treat people the same way... we should treat them morally, fairly and with dignity according to the circumstances.

Incidentally, this is why we have justice and judges. Justice is about fairness, not equality. (And fairness itself, even though it's convenient to believe otherwise, is not about perfectly coherent rational principles, but a complex mix of contextual value judgments) If we could treat everyone the same way we wouldn't need judges at all, we could automatically apply indiscriminate rules and save billions of dollars. Thankfully we don't have to live in that world.

But going back to that specific case, because this actually isn't really a case where I'm advocating for discrimination, note that I agreed that there is such a thing as racism of black people against white people, and that although it is rarer it shouldn't be tolerated. From the standpoint of society and the law racism no matter where it comes from is a poison for the community, and you're absolutely right that "who started it" can't be used as an excuse. I'm just saying that from a human standpoint, I can understand the resentment in the face of injustice that causes one kind of racism, whereas the other kind of racism (which is by far the most prevalent, and was/is not just individual but institutionally embedded) is more gratuitous. You can think of it the same way we think of revenge: revenge against someone who committed a gratuitous crime is an illegal and immoral act, but most people understand it better than the crime that led to it.

crisoner
04-28-2014, 04:35 PM
Wow Larry...I'm sure that's what Dr. King had in mind with his dream. SMH

UK2K
04-28-2014, 05:36 PM
Well Kobe is beyond your typical "brothers" level of intelligence.
We've all heard it before. Kobe wasn't raised in America so hes an uncle Tom.

Isn't that what most blacks think these days?

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 05:38 PM
wait wait .. before I respond .. what exactly is 'lol' supposed to mean ?
Who are these white stars being held back? The suggestion is laughable, hence lol.

don't deflect, answer

Akrazotile
04-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Lovely how the vast majority of the torch bearing mob in the "sterling is racist!!!!" threads are silent in this one.

The-Legend-24
04-28-2014, 06:01 PM
White person talks shit about nigs = Racist

Black person talks shit about whites = *crickets*

:oldlol:

MavsSuperFan
04-28-2014, 06:02 PM
lets be honest, a league with only black players might work (from a basketball perspective), but those black players would miss white owners signing those paychecks. They would be paid D-league salaries.

UK2K
04-28-2014, 06:19 PM
lets be honest, a league with only black players might work (from a basketball perspective), but those black players would miss white owners signing those paychecks. They would be paid D-league salaries.
Eventually they'd say that their owners are just uncle toms and not real bruthas.

padre
04-28-2014, 06:20 PM
what is wrong here holmes?
Did satan come and take your soules?
God loves all races the same even those lost and misguided, come back and forget the hatred. When man is with God he no hay pedo, is a mexicano thing ese.

GOD BLESS YOU

Real14
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM
damn larry:facepalm

blood yes
04-28-2014, 06:33 PM

stop acting so spoiled.
I always thought you were dumb kenneth, but turns out ur pretty smart:applause: :applause:

And dont forget North Korea

Hey Yo
04-28-2014, 06:41 PM
Could you imagine if an NHL team executive suggested an all White Hockey league? People would be going ape shit.

But the TV media says nothing about LJ's suggestion and how racist / DUMB that is.

Joyner82reload
04-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Good god, who cares what the African Americans say towards whites. Unless they're physically harming you, stfu and quit getting your panties in a bunch. Seriously what are they going to say to a white man that can hurt him? Cracker? Oh gee whiz, taking me back to the times where I owned land and people. How hurtful. The fact of the matter is that white people are, and always have been, in a position of power. What others say really has no effect on our race.

ihatetimthomas
04-28-2014, 06:52 PM

Big pet peeve of mine are people who are all about racial equality, but are totally against homosexuality. It's the same shit. Everyone just wants equality and to not be descriminated

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 06:55 PM
White person talks shit about nigs = Racist

Black person talks shit about whites = *crickets*

Oh it's racism, make no mistake. It's just strong minded, intelligent people like myself ... the Kobe types of the world. We address things head on, aggressively and not in a passive feminine, anti-confrontational way. I've gotten into fights with nigs countless times. They intend to intimidate, but when you stand up to them they're just like any other type of bully. Fearful.

Akrazotile
04-28-2014, 06:57 PM
Good god, who cares what the African Americans say towards whites. Unless they're physically harming you, stfu and quit getting your panties in a bunch. Seriously what are they going to say to a white man that can hurt him? Cracker? Oh gee whiz, taking me back to the times where I owned land and people. How hurtful. The fact of the matter is that white people are, and always have been, in a position of power. What others say really has no effect on our race.

So youre basically saying theyre socially inferior and this you wont hold them to standards of public dignity that you hold someone else to because his skin is lighter??

Thats the whole point with the double standards. When you have two different standards and expectations, you imply there are two different values. Yet, these people who cannot be expected to conduct themselves maturely with a microphone in front of them are awarded scholarships and jobs and so forth just because?

You basically want to treat them like little pets. Keep the expectations low, that way you never have to admonish any of them. Feed them, take care of them, feel loved and important, but never put your foot down. Let them do whatever. As long as YOU feel needed and necessary. Nobody ever bent over backwards this way for poor asian or indian immigrants but their own culture propelled them to significant socioeconomic status.

But yeah, lets give people free education and job placement for having black SKIN, but lets not ask them to refrain from bigoted public statements. Really treating them like equals :rolleyes:

dude77
04-28-2014, 06:57 PM
Who are these white stars being held back? The suggestion is laughable, hence lol.

don't deflect, answer

either you're playing dumb or you don't get it .. but lets start here first .. the nba is full of 'black' scrubs .. there are white players out there who could easily take their place .. why aren't they in the league ? .. you seem to be fine with the nba being 80% black .. why is that ? would you be fine with the nba being 80% white ?

and what suggestion is 'laughable' .. that there can be white players who are capable of being stars in the league ? stop giggling like a passive aggressive fggt and come out with what you really want to say .. go ahead

jbryan1984
04-28-2014, 06:59 PM
Somebody tried to or was going to create an all white league 4-5 years ago. I remember it was around the time everyone thought Cavs were gonna win it all so this time 09 or 10. Not sure what happened with it. Too lazy to google.

moe94
04-28-2014, 07:02 PM
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2012/06/louis_ck_660.jpg

Did you think no one would notice?

Heavincent
04-28-2014, 07:03 PM
The taboo factor has long been removed. None of these modern generations of African Americans have endured ANY kind of struggle. Don't call it the "N" word making me say it in my head, instead of you saying it yourself. Chicken shit.

Louis C.K?

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Louis C.K?
:applause:

I fail to see how he fits that bill. "Thug" is just a coded way of saying the "N" word. Lee Atwater would be proud.
LJ doesn't fit the bill, but yes thug is a code word for "nigg3r" ... and often than not, it fits. Don't be a puss, just say the "N" word. Own it.

I mean blacks themselves have no problem putting it on front street in mainstream media, songs, entertainment. Then have the nerve to act shocked and appalled when other races use it? How idiotic.

The taboo factor has long been removed. None of these modern generations of African Americans have endured ANY kind of struggle. Don't call it the "N" word making me say it in my head, instead of you saying it yourself. Chicken shit.

Kobe wasn't raised in America so hes an uncle Tom.
Kobe was raised in America. He lived here till he was 8 years old, lived in Italy until he was 15. Moved back in early HS, and has been here ever since. It's just flat out obvious he's more intelligent, educated than your typical African American. He has an innate higher IQ.

mehyaM24
04-28-2014, 07:05 PM
donald sterling is a racist devil,but its funny how "black" NBA players will speak out against him,but won't speak out against violence in the inner cities(which most of them are from). of course they won't speak out because a lot of those people are killing and robbing in order to buy their shoes. can't mess that up right? :oldlol:

.......nobody finds it odd these "black" athletes(who are mad about Donald Sterling) completely ignored the 45 shootings in Chicago over easter weekend?

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Larry Johnson is a bigger racist than Sterling. How can that be refuted? When has Sterling gone on a record of having an all white league? Is Johnson paying Chris Paul 100 million dollars? He needs to keeps his stupid ****ing mouth shut.

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Larry Johnson is a bigger racist than Sterling. How can that be refuted? When has Sterling gone on a record of having an all white league?
LMAO exactly.

SpecialQue
04-28-2014, 07:15 PM
I couldn't play for him.

dude77
04-28-2014, 07:16 PM
haven't seen/heard 'larry johnson' uttered once on espn or cnn :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:16 PM
I couldn't play for him.
Because he doesn't like homosexuals?

*Looks at SpecialQue's Avatar*

Yea, that must be it ...

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:18 PM
I couldn't play for him.

I would gladly let a black NBA owner call me a cracker all he wants for the vet. minimum. I won't even wear jersey inside out.

fos
04-28-2014, 07:20 PM
I thought it was funny when Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr made that youtube video where he called sterling a "redneck" and "white bread," which is racist as well, but no backlash over that? I can't believe this is as big a story as it is, are people naive to think nobody is racist, or somebody with money in a position of power could be racist? You put pressure on the guy to sell (and hope he does) and if not he'll lose money through sponsors and have a hard time getting any decent players to sign there. Dudes like 80 years old, he'll be dead soon enough, no use getting your panties in a bunch and putting more pressure on the Clippers this postseason than they already have.

moe94
Because he doesn't like homosexuals?

*Looks at SpecialQue's Avatar*

Yea, that must be it ...

It was a Kobe reference. :facepalm

dude77
I would gladly let a black NBA owner call me a cracker all he wants for the vet. minimum. I won't even wear jersey inside out.

this .. that's why no clipper is going to sit out any game .. that would be fkn dumb anyways

UK2K
04-28-2014, 07:22 PM
So youre basically saying theyre socially inferior and this you wont hold them to standards of public dignity that you hold someone else to because his skin is lighter??

Thats the whole point with the double standards. When you have two different standards and expectations, you imply there are two different values. Yet, these people who cannot be expected to conduct themselves maturely with a microphone in front of them are awarded scholarships and jobs and so forth just because?

You basically want to treat them like little pets. Keep the expectations low, that way you never have to admonish any of them. Feed them, take care of them, feel loved and important, but never put your foot down. Let them do whatever. As long as YOU feel needed and necessary. Nobody ever bent over backwards this way for poor asian or indian immigrants but their own culture propelled them to significant socioeconomic status.

But yeah, lets give people free education and job placement for having black SKIN, but lets not ask them to refrain from bigoted public statements. Really treating them like equals :rolleyes:
Equal results, not equal treatment.

LWBMIA
04-28-2014, 07:34 PM

LJ doesn't fit the bill, but yes thug is a code word for "nigg3r" ... and often than not, it fits. Don't be a puss, just say the "N" word. Own it.

I mean blacks themselves have no problem putting it on front street in mainstream media, songs, entertainment. Then have the nerve to act shocked and appalled when other races use it? How idiotic.

Kobe was raised in America. He lived here till he was 8 years old, lived in Italy until he was 15. Moved back in early HS, and has been here ever since. It's just flat out obvious he's more intelligent, educated than your typical African American. He has an innate higher IQ.

Goddamn white guys are so ****ing corny.

I don't know what annoys me more,yall saying shit like "chickenshit" and
"douchebag" or making out with dogs...

dude77
04-28-2014, 07:35 PM

you said corny you dumb mfer :oldlol:

mehyaM24
04-28-2014, 07:40 PM

the fact you struggle with this..only proves what a mental midget you are :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:43 PM

Chicken shit is corny?

But "muffugga" and "I keeps it 100" are models of being cool? Drinking 40s on the street.

No wonder every black dude thinks he's Shaft.

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 07:43 PM
either you're playing dumb or you don't get it .. but lets start here first .. the nba is full of 'black' scrubs .. there are white players out there who could easily take their place .. why aren't they in the league ? .. you seem to be fine with the nba being 80% black .. why is that ? would you be fine with the nba being 80% white ?

and what suggestion is 'laughable' .. that there can be white players who are capable of being stars in the league ? stop giggling like a passive aggressive fggt and come out with what you really want to say .. go ahead
The NBA has been looking for the next great white hope since Bird left and you think white players aren't being fairly treated? That is laughable you bitch. You are the one making the claim based on jack shit. You're trying to argue 15th men?

There are plenty white scrubs in the league.

So I ask you a bloody gain. Name the ****ing white players being held back. You keep saying "out there". There are black players "out there" that can replace them too.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 07:45 PM
Every white person has a racist side

mehyaM24
04-28-2014, 07:45 PM
You are the one making the claim based on jack shit. You're trying to argue 15th men?

what is your point? there shouldnt be an "all black" league. PERIOD. end of ****ing discussion......

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:47 PM
Every person period would in turn have a racist side. Not exclusive to whites.

dude77
04-28-2014, 07:48 PM
You are the one making the claim based on jack shit. You're trying to argue 15th men?

no .. not '15th men' .. scrubs as in just average players .. players that have pretty good roles in being part of the league making a hell of salary that the avg joe will never see .. plenty of those can be replaced by white players .. why aren't there more of these white players instead of the black ones ? .. and yeah, white guys can be stars in the league .. I already explained why it doesn't happen or rarely happens ..

I've asked you repeatedly now the same questions and you keep dodging it .. .. why are there not more white nba players ? and why are you ok with the league being 80% black ? seems pretty racist to me

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 07:49 PM
what is your point? there shouldnt be an "all black" league. PERIOD. end of ****ing discussion......
Did you read the jackasses posts? Don't respond to me clown, nowhere did I advocate an "all black" league.

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 07:50 PM
no .. not '15th men' .. scrubs as in just average players .. players that have pretty good roles in being part of the league making a hell of salary that the avg joe will never see .. plenty of those can be replaced by white players .. why aren't there more of these white players instead of the black ones ? .. and yeah, white guys can be stars in the league .. I already explained why it doesn't happen or rarely happens ..

I've asked you repeatedly now the same questions and you keep dodging it .. .. why are there not more white nba players ? and why are you ok with the league being 80% black ? seems pretty racist to me
They would be in the league if they were good enough. Jesus Christ, you can't name ONE of these players but you know they should be in the league.

If 80% of the best basketball players were white, they would be 80% of the league.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 07:50 PM
Every person period would in turn have a racist side. Not exclusive to whites.

No Jus whites

They started slavery

they started racial segregation

Racism is jus in there blood

UK2K
04-28-2014, 07:52 PM
http://www.incompetentpictures.com/sitefiles/Racial%20Draft.jpg

Do we take Blake #1? Or Kobe since he seems to be more hated by his own kind?

T_L_P
04-28-2014, 07:53 PM
They started slavery

They did?

UK2K
04-28-2014, 07:54 PM
No Jus whites

They started slavery

Wrong.

1. African law recognized slavery and the right of owners to alienate slaves.

2. A relatively low population density and an absence of the concept of property in land encouraged the development of slavery in West and Central Africa.

3. Slavery had been important in the medieval empires of Ghana, Mali, and Songhai, and slave exports had supplemented the export of gold.

4. Although African slavery was not a benign institution, slaves in Africa were used in a wider variety of ways than in the New World: they were employed as agricultural workers, soldiers, servants, and officials.

Read a book guy.

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:55 PM
No Jus whites

They started slavery

No, there are plenty of black racists.

And you do realize Africans SOLD their own people into slavery.

White men just didn't come in like a thief in the night stealing MASSIVE amounts of people, forcing them into slavery.

LWBMIA
04-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Chicken shit is corny?

But "muffugga" and "I keeps it 100" are models of being cool? Drinking 40s on the street.

No wonder every black dude thinks he's Shaft.

TOTALLY DUDE.(CAC voice)

:lol

You lames epitomize corniness.Love ****ing with bears,deers and love going camping.

Weird ass honkeys.

UK2K
04-28-2014, 07:57 PM

White men just didn't come in like a thief in the night stealing MASSIVE amounts of people, forcing them into slavery.

Haha this dude is a joke. He just repeats what he hears on BET.

Uncle Drew
04-28-2014, 07:58 PM
You're too dumb to poop.

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:58 PM
TOTALLY DUDE.(CAC voice)

You lames epitomize corniness.Love ****ing with bears,deers and love going camping.

Weird ass honkeys.

Black racists EXPOSED.

You dudes are so cool within your own mind.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 07:59 PM

Africans sold there own kind to slavery because they were forced to

had no other way of living

thanx to the white man

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 08:00 PM
Clearly there was no other alternative for them to live ... or was there a lack of intelligence to not be able to figure out another route?

dude77
04-28-2014, 08:02 PM
They would be in the league if they were good enough. Jesus Christ, you can't name ONE of these players but you know they should be in the league.

'if they were good enough' .. interesting .. do you think the same when it comes to whites/asians doing better than blacks in academic fields ? .. if blacks were good enough they would do better ? ..

I explained to you why things are the way they are .. the nba has a caste system .. they have a preference for 'black players' .. that's who they mostly scout .. the average 'white basketball player' starts off at a disadvantage from the get go .. he's told he's the 'inferior' player from a young age .. it's instilled in him whether consciously or subconsciously .. the average black player is seen as the one with the 'potential' .. and from there it goes .. just look at how many black stiffs/average players there are in the league .. are you telling me that there aren't any quality white players who could take those roles ? .. no doubt white players can take those roles .. but they don't .. why is that ? (235245234th time I ask you) .. answer the fkn question

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 08:03 PM

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Clearly there was no other alternative for them to live ... or was there a lack of intelligence to not be able to figure out another route?

Because of the color of there skin they couldnt get certain jobs

White man holding them down as usual

Uncle Drew
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM

Their, they're, there. What's so hard about it?

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 08:05 PM
'if they were good enough' .. interesting .. do you think the same when it comes to whites/asians doing better than blacks in academic fields ? .. if blacks were good enough they would do better ? ..

I explained to you why things are the way they are .. the nba has a caste system .. they have a preference for 'black players' .. that's who they mostly scout .. the average 'white basketball player' starts off at a disadvantage from the get go .. he's told he's the 'inferior' player from a young age .. it's instilled in him whether consciously or subconsciously .. the average black player is seen as the one with the 'potential' .. and from there it goes .. just look at how many black stiffs/average players there are in the league .. are you telling me that there aren't any quality white players who could take those roles ? .. no doubt white players can take those roles .. but they don't .. why is that ? (235245234th time I ask you) .. answer the fkn question
Aren't there plenty white players in College?

So please name ONE. Why is this so complex for you?

Arguing for role players actually makes your argument worse than if you were arguing for 15th men

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Their, they're, there. What's so hard about it?

A Kyrie irving Screen name

a spurs Logo as a avatar

wats so hard about it?

Uncle Drew
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
A Kyrie irving Screen name

a spurs Logo as a avatar

wats so hard about it?
Your IQ is lower than your age.

dude77
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM

na .. they just aren't good enough for those jobs .. ask hiphop

LWBMIA
04-28-2014, 08:08 PM

Black racists EXPOSED.

You dudes are so cool within your own mind, with your pants hanging off your ass.

Just a realist honkey.White guys are the definition of corny.

And wearing extra tight cowboy jeans and extra small abercrombie T-shirts isn't any "cooler" whitey.

dude77
04-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Aren't there plenty white players in College?

So please name ONE. Why is this so complex for you?

Arguing for role players actually makes your argument worse than if you were arguing for 15th men

what a fkn coward .. you can't answer the damn question ..

do you think blacks are dumb and aren't 'good enough' to do well or better than whites/asians in academics .. they're just not good enough right ?

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 08:09 PM

You've gone full on parody now.

They owned their own country boss ...

and wat did whites do

go there and enslave them which was my point :lol

All whites have a racist side

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 08:10 PM

Black racists EXPOSED.

You dudes are so cool within your own mind.
no need to edit

http://brokelyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/hipster.jpeg

hardly in a position to throw clothing stones

La Frescobaldi
04-28-2014, 08:11 PM

The absolute stupidity........ it just takes your breath away.

Separate leagues....... so then................ separate schools......... separate bus..... separate drinking fountains.......

My vote is Sterling and Johnson have to live together in a igloo with only polar bears and penguins for a thousand miles in every direction.

They can knock seals in the head with their own separate rocks while they shout and rant about keeping their own separate ice cubes and drift wood.

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 08:17 PM
what a fkn coward .. you can't answer the damn question ..

do you think blacks are dumb and aren't 'good enough' to do well or better than whites/asians in academics .. they're just not good enough right ?
Your campaign for the plight of the oppressed white man is comedy. It's hilarious , you said I didn't answer your question but you try to build an argument on my answer to a question that I didn't answer.

Want to know why blacks and whites aren't "equal"? A lot of you "bootstraps" whites in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJoKNg5QYaY

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 08:17 PM
in a nutshell

white people have to like everyone who isnt white

black people have to hate everyone who isnt black

this is how we're raised today.

from day 1 white people are told that they must go out of their way to help non whites

from day 1 black people are told that they must go out of their way to help blacks

from day 1 white people are told they owe something to black people

from day 1 black people are told that white people owe something to them

from day 1 white people have to be cautious of what they say

from day 1 black people can say what ever they want

this is just how society raises people.

and its not just with race that there are double standards.

as a man i have to give women special treatment. they get to hold rallies.

they get to have "pride".

they get hand outs.

they get to special jobs.

special housing.

special treatment in divorces.

favorable judgement

theres nothing left for a white person. theres nothing left for a white MALE. we have nothing left.. you took it all.. blacks and women have raped the white man for all he's worth.

thanks

thanks allot assholes

fragokota
04-28-2014, 08:22 PM
All whites have a racist side

You think you're any different than that old fool with views like that?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Your campaign for the plight of the oppressed white man is comedy. It's hilarious , you said I didn't answer your question but you try to build an argument on my answer to a question that I didn't answer.

Want to know why blacks and whites aren't "equal"? A lot of you "bootstraps" whites in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJoKNg5QYaY

No offense, but you sound like a victim of post traumatic poverty (slave) disorder..

In a conventional sense when we think about slavery or "oppression", we think about white people and think about black people in a state of involuntary servitude.

We're not fighting the same fight we did in the 60s.. With your line of thinking, you've already been defeated.

BlkMambaGOAT
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM
in a nutshell

from day 1 white people are told that they must go out of their way to help non whites

from day 1 black people are told that they must go out of their way to help blacks

they get hand outs.

special housing.

favorable judgement

theres nothing left for a white person. theres nothing left for a white MALE. we have nothing left.. you took it all.. blacks and women have raped the white man for all he's worth.

thanks

thanks allot assholes

http://static.ylilauta.org/files/o2/orig/1366649028810785.jpg/mein-neger.jpg

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
in a nutshell

they get hand outs.

special housing.

favorable judgement

thanks

thanks allot assholesexcept every advantage you could possibly think of, simply for being white. The white man is 60% of the US population, and has 99% of its wealth. Now STFU. You're only pissed because you don't have as much white privilege as your ancestors did. You can't run around saying the N Word anymore, boo woo.

KevinDurant35
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
ISH has a lot more racist than I expected. I like it better when we just talk about basketball. Not racism and religion.

UK2K
04-28-2014, 08:30 PM

thanx to the white man
Slavery was a law in the 1400s in Africa. Long before whites were there.

kennethgriffin
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
except every advantage you could possibly think of, simply for being white. The white man is 60% of the US populstion, and has 99% of its wealth. Now STFU. You're only pissed because you don't have as much white privilege as your ancestors did. You can't run around saying the an Word anymore, boo woo.

yes.. every white person is born entitled to riches. we're handed diplomas and get out of jail free cards at birth.

every single one of us is part of the 1% too... i dont think theres a single white person without a rollex and a limo

yup.. easy living friend. you're right. i'm wrong.

it has nothing to do with post secondary education. grades. conforming to society. not getting tattoo's and dressing properly.

stephen A smith was wrong to assume these things have any effect on your career path or place in life.

:coleman:

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
No offense, but you sound like a victim of post traumatic poverty (slave) disorder..

In a conventional sense when we think about slavery or "oppression", we think about white people and think about black people in a state of involuntary servitude.

We're not fighting the same fight we did in the 60s.. With your line of thinking, you've already been defeated.
I'm not poor, never have been. I just know the facts on the ground.

The ones that are defeated are the black jokers who want believe that this is some "post racial" society.

This Sterling shit doesn't surprise me or any black man who knows how the game is played.

The 1960s racist you knew how to deal with, the closet racist takes far more work.

dude77
04-28-2014, 08:35 PM
pretty sure aboss has a single digit iq :lol

Draz
04-28-2014, 08:35 PM
You guys already have black entertainment television what else you guys want

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 08:39 PM
You guys already have black entertainment television what else you guys want

Ownership in sports

and then errthing is gud

dude77
04-28-2014, 08:43 PM
Ownership in sports

and then errthing is gud

so basically oust whites completely from sports

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 08:55 PM
yes.. every white person is born entitled to riches. we're handed diplomas and get out of jail free cards at birth.

every single one of us is part of the 1% too... i dont think theres a single white person without a rollex and a limo

yup.. easy living friend. you're right. i'm wrong.

it has nothing to do with post secondary education. grades. conforming to society. not getting tattoo's and dressing properly.

stephen A smith was wrong to assume these things have any effect on your career path or place in life.

:coleman:

You have every possible economic advantage to succeed, and you had it before you were even born. Why? Because your people were not completely oppressed for most of their history. Slavery, Jim Crow, white flight, redlining--add it all up and you have the massive income, wealth, and education gap between whites and blacks that exits today. You start the race 5 miles ahead the second you are born (400 year head start) and you want to act like you're the oppressed class now? Because you can't publicly degrade minorities without backlash anymore? GTFO.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-28-2014, 09:06 PM
The ones that are defeated are the black jokers who want believe that this is some "post racial" society.

This Sterling shit doesn't surprise me or any black man who knows how the game is played.

The 1960s racist you knew how to deal with, the closet racist takes far more work.

You posting Martin Luther King videos isn't all that relevant to 2014 (nobody said there isn't racism today..) Apples and oranges, just the truth.. wake up

We have to know what to call our problems.. How to identify them so we can properly facilitate. The so-called black man says he wants freedom, right? Health care is a BIG problem in our community. Health care.. You see we're gonna talk about who the white man is and who the "oppressor" is, we gonna complain about what we can and cannot do, then after that we gonna go to "him" to get our dentists.. We gonna go to "him" to heal and fix our pathology. The same person you say is your oppressor.. :oldlol:

To that I say..whatever 'hate' you have for your so called oppressor, why not try to properly implement programs that will keep you further and further from "using" your oppressor? To sustain yourselves.

What y'all need is a conscious think tank. Any real liberation movement understands that they make the sacrifice now because we're living in a debt-wealth society.. Think about building your own wealth.. sensitizing it and passing it down..

You have the capacity (even after denationalization and genocide) to literally form your own communities..

UK2K
04-28-2014, 09:18 PM
You have every possible economic advantage to succeed, and you had it before you were even born. Why? Because your people were not completely oppressed for most of their history. Slavery, Jim Crow, white flight, redlining--add it all up and you have the massive income, wealth, and education gap between whites and blacks that exits today. You start the race 5 miles ahead the second you are born (400 year head start) and you want to act like you're the oppressed class now? Because you can't publicly degrade minorities without backlash anymore? GTFO.
Who are you talking to? I know you arent talking to me. Because my father was white I have an advantage? My mother ran out when I was 1 and I spent the first 4 years of my life living in a foster home until my father worked up enough money to get us a 1 bedroom apartment, with no furniture, no appliances, no nothing.

So we laid down and quit and blamed everyone else...

Nah just kidding, my dad took night classes, became a police officer, retired, and now works as a US Marshall at the federal courthouse here in Houston. I graduated high school, joined the Marine Corps, did 6 years as an MP with two deployments, put in real work dodging bullets, and now go to school full time and work.

You act like cause my dad was white I had an advantage? GTFO. You work for what you have. You dont blame other people. Thats how you get ahead. You dont sit there and cry and say your mother's father's father was a slave so you should get into school with a lower GPA. You aren't owed a damn thing in this world.

SpecialQue
04-28-2014, 09:29 PM
ISH has a lot more racist than I expected. I like it better when we just talk about basketball. Not racism and religion.

I have been really disappointed seeing this shit.

wakencdukest
04-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Ownership in sports

and then errthing is gud

So you want to just give blacks ownership, kinda like affirmative action for league owners? As far as I know, no one is stopping black men from buying sports teams. But, you think it's not fair that there aren't more black owners, or coaches, or GM'S for that matter? You sound like an idiot. People aren't supposed to be handed shit just because of their race. How about earning it, being the best applicant for the job? There's more black coaches nowadays than ever before, the good ones stick around, the bad ones get fired. There will be more black owners one day, but no one is just going to hand it to them just to make it fair.

qrich
04-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Notice how it is a full on 180 here? People defending Larry to no avail?

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 09:41 PM
You posting Martin Luther King videos isn't all that relevant to 2014 (nobody said there isn't racism today..) Apples and oranges, just the truth.. wake up

It's relevant because it is speaking to attitudes being expressed in this thread and almost every race related thread on this forum

We have to know what to call our problems.. How to identify them so we can properly facilitate. The so-called black man says he wants freedom, right? Health care is a BIG problem in our community. Health care.. You see we're gonna talk about who the white man is and who the "oppressor" is, we gonna complain about what we can and cannot do, then after that we gonna go to "him" to get our dentists.. We gonna go to "him" to heal and fix our pathology. The same person you say is your oppressor.. :oldlol:

To that I say..whatever 'hate' you have for your so called oppressor, why not try to properly implement programs that will keep you further and further from "using" your oppressor? To sustain yourselves.

I agree with that completely. I admire how Asians are able to form "little China" or Korea etc. that does not rely on outside patronisation. Black communities would be far better off if they were modeled after that instead of having the belief that everything white is better and go outside of the community. Ironically, they had that during segregation.

What y'all need is a conscious think tank. Any real liberation movement understands that they make the sacrifice now because we're living in a debt-wealth society.. Think about building your own wealth.. sensitizing it and passing it down..

You have the capacity (even after denationalization and genocide) to literally form your own communities..

No complaints here

UK2K
04-28-2014, 09:44 PM
So you want to just give blacks ownership, kinda like affirmative action for league owners? As far as I know, no one is stopping black men from buying sports teams. But, you think it's not fair that there aren't more black owners, or coaches, or GM'S for that matter? You sound like an idiot. People aren't supposed to be handed shit just because of their race. How about earning it, being the best applicant for the job? There's more black coaches nowadays than ever before, the good ones stick around, the bad ones get fired. There will be more black owners one day, but no one is just going to hand it to them just to make it fair.
No he wants to be GIVEN an NBA team. Equal results, not equal treatment.

Thats what he wants.

sd3035
04-28-2014, 09:57 PM

you basically won the lottery being born in a white society. There's always the option of going to Africa

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 10:35 PM

The reason there arent black owners r becuz ownership its family owned

Most teams have owners whos family has owned em since they were 1st established

n we all know in the early to mid 1900s there was alot of racial segregation

blacks couldnt get opportunitys like the whites got..especially to own a dam team

Thats y there r no black owners today

Straight_Ballin
04-28-2014, 11:01 PM
lol at this thread. There was a time when the worlds best golfer was black (tiger), worlds best rapper white (eminem) and worlds most famous basketball player asian (Yao) :lol

And just because you're not from the hood doesn't make you an Uncle Tom.

JohnFreeman
04-28-2014, 11:02 PM
Isn't that just as racist?

Straight_Ballin
04-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Who are you talking to? I know you arent talking to me. Because my father was white I have an advantage? My mother ran out when I was 1 and I spent the first 4 years of my life living in a foster home until my father worked up enough money to get us a 1 bedroom apartment, with no furniture, no appliances, no nothing.

So we laid down and quit and blamed everyone else...

Nah just kidding, my dad took night classes, became a police officer, retired, and now works as a US Marshall at the federal courthouse here in Houston. I graduated high school, joined the Marine Corps, did 6 years as an MP with two deployments, put in real work dodging bullets, and now go to school full time and work.

You act like cause my dad was white I had an advantage? GTFO. You work for what you have. You dont blame other people. Thats how you get ahead. You dont sit there and cry and say your mother's father's father was a slave so you should get into school with a lower GPA. You aren't owed a damn thing in this world.

Sadly, as truthful as this sound logic is, I'm afraid it will be lost on him. Born with an advantage because of your skin color regardless of circumstance.......I've heard it all now.

BigMacAttack
04-28-2014, 11:15 PM
They should also consider all black public transport, schools...etc

Draz
04-28-2014, 11:56 PM
Ownership in sports

and then errthing is gud
What part of Queens are you from

gts
04-29-2014, 12:00 AM
seems like a giant step backwards... hey we can call it the negro league and be done with it...

Dumb idea

Straight_Ballin
04-29-2014, 12:00 AM
What part of Queens are you from

You know where the barber shop is located in Coming to America? Right around the corner I think he said.

sc19
04-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Games will be shown exclusively on BET. Stadium filled with only hiphop songs. No more dress code. Everyone wears baggy pants showing off boxers and underwears to audience. 99% of words screaming from players will be the n word.

BrownEye007
04-29-2014, 01:30 AM
TOTALLY DUDE.(CAC voice)

Weird ass honkeys.
:oldlol: The irony of this post

BrownEye007
04-29-2014, 01:43 AM
Dude some minorities get scholarships literally just for being a minority. If there's a job and you have two candidates, one being white and one black with everything else being equal the black guy gets hired just to diversify the workplace. Same thing goes if you replaced the black guy with a white woman. The chick gets the job just for being a chick. The white man in America today is at more of a disadvantage than anybody else in the country.

kennethgriffin
04-29-2014, 01:48 AM

i have yet to hear your list of tools i was born with because of the color of my skin

bill cosby needs to smack you upside the head

FPJ
04-29-2014, 02:04 AM
The absolute stupidity........ it just takes your breath away.

Separate leagues....... so then................ separate schools......... separate bus..... separate drinking fountains.......

"No need, this League would be held in Africa, just to keep it pure black. Do they have KFC in Africa? Watermelon Gatorade? Who'd sponsor them?"

This guy is dumber than dirt :oldlol: .

UK2K
04-29-2014, 02:05 AM
Games will be shown exclusively on BET. Stadium filled with only hiphop songs. No more dress code. Everyone wears baggy pants showing off boxers and underwears to audience. 99% of words screaming from players will be the n word.
I went to the Galleria last year during all star weekend...

Thats it in a nut shell. It was crazy. People crammed together because dudes were just leaning against the walls. Security at every store but the leggo store. Parking garage was a mad house. Bass battles and dudes yelling at each other.

fpliii
04-29-2014, 02:08 AM
Ownership in sports

and then errthing is gud

Don't you have James Dolan in your avatar dude?

willds...just retire this username. Not a good thread for you. You have Real14 now, kill off this pink text bullshit.

stalkerforlife
04-29-2014, 02:17 AM
fpliii, free the one they call "stalker."

I love you.

bdreason
04-29-2014, 02:22 AM
Good luck finding 30 black billionaires.

BrainDead
04-29-2014, 02:24 AM
The "HATE" is strong in here

ShackEelOKneel
04-29-2014, 02:32 AM
22 all black teams. 8 all white teams. Talent evenly distributed. Can the all white teams compete with the all black teams?

MavsSuperFan
04-29-2014, 02:50 AM
You are wrong. For atleast 500 years, and arguably 800 years, Arabs dominated white people.

Eg. Enslaving whites, forced conversions to Islam, etc

oarabbus
04-29-2014, 02:51 AM
You are wrong. For atleast 500 years, and arguably 800 years, Arabs dominated white people.

So like less than 25% of the time in the last >2000 years? :confusedshrug:

MavsSuperFan
04-29-2014, 03:04 AM

thanx to the white man
That's just inaccurate

Until the invention of the maxim machine gun whites never managed to successfully colonize the majority of Africa.

The height of the slave trade was before than.

Black people fought wars between each other and sold defeated people to whites rather than just kill them.

The Atlantic slave trade was the white mans sin/fault, but the idea that whites usually directly, caught the slaves is inaccurate.

Whites were dependant on black trading partners.

The carving up of Africa required 2 key inventions.
The maxim machine gun and tonic to reduce the effects of malaria.
With only muskets and rifles, whits failed to take most of Africa.

MavsSuperFan
04-29-2014, 03:14 AM
So like less than 25% of the time in the last >2000 years? :confusedshrug:
For most of history people from one particular region just stayed that region.

For long periods of time Chinese dynasties such as the tong dynasty, Qing Dynasty and yuan dynasty were the strongest world powers.

You could only argue Europeans have been dominant for the last 500 years

And most euro dominance is luck/exaggerated

Eg. Smallpox devastated indigenous populations of North and South America. Military ability of Europeans has been exaggerated in the importance of taking over the new world.

Until the invention of the Maxim machine gun most of Africa was unconquerable by Europeans. Africans were resistant to the same diseases that Europeans were and they had diseases Europeans were vulnerable to such as malaria.

Slow firing inaccurate muskets weren't able to dominate the way that people today believe.

Whites could only dominate the coastal areas because of their warships and the canyons on the warships. Until the invention of the maxim machine gun. That changed everything.

In India Britain ruled with the cooperation of local rulers. Often appeasing a local leader rather than dominating him, especially for areas more inland, where warship cannons couldn't reach

GimmeThat
04-29-2014, 03:26 AM
Everybody wants to rule the world, I mean, be the NBA commissioner

dude77
04-29-2014, 09:15 AM
22 all black teams. 8 all white teams. Talent evenly distributed. Can the all white teams compete with the all black teams?

lol why the lopsided ratio .. again .. 15 white 15 blacks teams .. even talent .. anybody can win

FireDavidKahn
04-29-2014, 09:19 AM
Anyone who is seriously advocating for an all black league is an even bigger racist than Sterling himself. It's shit like this that keeps racism going. The best thing anyone can do is just ignore both these fools and not give them the satisfaction of a response.

fiddy
04-29-2014, 09:20 AM

Eg. Enslaving whites, forced conversions to Islam, etc
wtf arabs never set a foot in western Europe

FireDavidKahn
04-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Newsflash, Spain is in western Europe.

Dro
04-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Are you serious bro?

fiddy
04-29-2014, 09:28 AM
Newsflash, Spain is in western Europe.
My point was that Arabs never ruled entirely Europe or anything close to the whole continent. Southern Europe was underfire, including my country we were enslaved by Ottoman empire for 500 years, but the whiteman in the rest of Europe was never a slave to Arabs.

BrooklynZoo
04-29-2014, 09:30 AM
So how long is Larry Johnson going to be suspended for?

dude77
04-29-2014, 09:37 AM
So how long is Larry Johnson going to be suspended for?

dude hasn't even gotten air time on espn .. so lol@suspension .. he needs to be thrown out, not suspended .. the guy works in player development and he's prejudiced against white players ? I wonder who else he's prejudiced against .. probably looks down on asian/hispanic players as well

nathanjizzle
04-29-2014, 09:55 AM
[QUOTE=UK2K]http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/28/knicks-larry-johnson-calls-all-black-nba-league/

"Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!

UK2K
04-29-2014, 10:35 AM
dude hasn't even gotten air time on espn .. so lol@suspension .. he needs to be thrown out, not suspended .. the guy works in player development and he's prejudiced against white players ? I wonder who else he's prejudiced against .. probably looks down on asian/hispanic players as well
I wish the media wold report on it. But they wont.

I even called in to a local radio show, and the host didnt want to touch it.

Straight_Ballin
04-29-2014, 12:00 PM
I wish the media wold report on it. But they wont.

I even called in to a local radio show, and the host didnt want to touch it.

If the media did report on it, they wouldn't adhere to the double standard.

Pointguard
04-29-2014, 01:00 PM
That's just inaccurate

Until the invention of the maxim machine gun whites never managed to successfully colonize the majority of Africa.

The height of the slave trade was before than.
I won't even say you are inaccurate. The slave trade, was a product of the regular gun. Colonization is not the same thing as slavery and you can't use them interchangeably as you just did. The colonization of Africa has absolutely no relationship to slavery in terms of how slavery began and how the Atlantic slave trade developed.

Black people fought wars between each other and sold defeated people to whites rather than just kill them.

The Atlantic slave trade was the white mans sin/fault, but the idea that whites usually directly, caught the slaves is inaccurate.
Africans were usually caught up in the mechanisms of Europeans and Arab groups before these wars were physical. Arabs provided intelligence of which groups had beef with each other and told the Europeans to offer guns to particular groups. Africans rarely had large scale wars or large scale invasions because the style was to live in smaller regions and not fight much - this is why their DNA sequencing is more diverse than other parts of the world as well. So your distinction of who actually caught the slaves doesn't mean much at all. They were indeed pawns of Europeans.

UK2K
04-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Africans were usually caught up in the mechanisms of Europeans and Arab groups before these wars were physical. Arabs provided intelligence of which groups had beef with each other and told the Europeans to offer guns to particular groups. Africans rarely had large scale wars or large scale invasions because the style was to live in smaller regions and not fight much - this is why their DNA sequencing is more diverse than other parts of the world as well. So your distinction of who actually caught the slaves doesn't mean much at all. They were indeed pawns of Europeans.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/African_slave_trade.png

There was slavery in Africa between African empires LONG before they ever saw a white man. As far back as the 700's well into the 1400's, and the first African slaves didn't make it to Portugal until the late 1400's.

NumberSix
04-29-2014, 01:26 PM
I won't even say you are inaccurate. The slave trade, was a product of the regular gun. Colonization is not the same thing as slavery and you can't use them interchangeably as you just did. The colonization of Africa has absolutely no relationship to slavery in terms of how slavery began and how the Atlantic slave trade developed.

Where do people get this stuff?

You know why Europeans bought West African slaves? Because that was what was for sale.

In America, they weren't even slaves anymore because slavery wasn't legal. They were bought as slaves in Africa and used as indentured servants in America. Later on, it became legal to own slaves under certain circumstances. A black man named Anthony Johnson was the first slave owner in America. The system of racism came later as a justification as to why it was morally acceptable to keep slaves. If Africans weren't really humans, it was ok to treat them as property.

Patrick Chewing
04-29-2014, 01:29 PM

He's excluding a race. Just like "Colored only" water fountains and rest rooms. If those whites in the past were labeled as bigots, then so is Johnson.

Pointguard
04-29-2014, 01:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/African_slave_trade.png

There was slavery in Africa between African empires LONG before they ever saw a white man. As far back as the 700's well into the 1400's, and the first African slaves didn't make it to Portugal until the late 1400's.
So what???

Do you even know what the conversation is about???

That has nothing to do with Transatlantic slave trade. I already addressed that the Arabs already were in the game - you didn't read that. That's an Arab map.

UK2K
04-29-2014, 01:32 PM

You know why Europeans bought West African slaves? Because that was what was for sale.

In America, they weren't even slaves anymore because slavery wasn't legal. They were bought as slaves in Africa and used as indentured servants in America. Later on, it became legal to own slaves under certain circumstances. A black man named Anthony Johnson was the first slave owner in America. The system of racism came later as a justification as to why it was morally acceptable to keep slaves. If Africans weren't really humans, it was ok to treat them as property.

Pointguard
04-29-2014, 02:05 PM

Why do you join history discussions? You rarely read or know dynamics at all. You don't even have a sense of time.

You are all over the place here and not making any sense.

So now you are saying the Europeans brought GUNS to Africa to BUY slaves? Created a whole system that took months to complete with all types of risk with no known economic advantage? That early European America, which was one of the most lawless societies ever and had a huge proportion or criminals and very few laws adhered to, was on some moral compass about slavery? There were some religious groups that were on their game but the system of slavery was the most brutal and atrocious crimes because those darn North Africans were just out there selling slaves.

Keep talking, I know this is going to get worse.

Pointguard
04-29-2014, 02:19 PM
In America, they weren't even slaves anymore because slavery wasn't legal. They were bought as slaves in Africa and used as indentured servants in America.
An innocent indentured servant is a slave. Do you even think about what you write?