PDA

View Full Version : Heat turn pre-game jerseys inside-out too...

LoneyROY7
04-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Just saw it on ESPN and TNT...y'all gonna bash them too?

Real14
04-28-2014, 07:02 PM
I don't get it:confusedshrug: Pat riley said sum racist remarks too??:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

CelticBaller
04-28-2014, 07:03 PM
:applause:

AnaheimLakers24
attention whores

red1
making a difference one inside out jersey at a time :applause:

red1
04-28-2014, 07:05 PM
these guys are some retards :roll:
http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/schooled_in_sports/social/MiamiHeat_TrayvonMartin_400.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
attention whores
Truth. They did the same idiotic shit with that the thug black kid who got shot.

Keno
too much class in the miami heat organization.

jimmy77x
attention whores

Probably lebetas idea. With their series being the easiest/boring I guess the heat needed some kind of attention.

moe94
04-28-2014, 07:06 PM
http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/schooled_in_sports/social/MiamiHeat_TrayvonMartin_400.jpg
:roll:

So trendy

#riseaboveit
#struggleisreal

Cocaine80s
what? are you implying nobody ever bashes the heat?:oldlol:

SpecialQue
First these beta bitches retired Jordan's jersey and now they're stealing the Clippers' protest? :facepalm

Real14
too much class in the miami heat organization.
just stop it:coleman: :facepalm

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Truth. They did the same idiotic shit with that the thug black kid who got shot.

Agreed. They made way too big of a deal out of Tyrone Martin's death

Solefade
making a difference one inside out jersey at a time :applause:

lol this shit is so corny tbh

longtime lurker
Solidarity :applause:

Heavincent
I'm sorry, but the Heat do some really dumb, cringe-worthy shit. The Trayvon Martin thing was even worse.

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 07:09 PM
Trayvon Martin?

Some hispanic guy got kidnapped and shot for being one of the few hispanics in his community before Trayvon died and it was only covered on the local news stations. This dude Trayvon had his story covered for over a year and the whole country was talking about it. Kinda off-topic but I wanted to let it out. Pisses me off

Smook A.
04-28-2014, 07:09 PM
"Miami Heat are kinda like the Kim Kardashians of the NBA"

lol

SpecialQue
04-28-2014, 07:10 PM

I don't know why this shit has me :roll:

mehyaM24
why would they denounce THEIR warmups? they are NOT playing for a racist owner.......or the clippers franchise.....

whoever spear-headed this is a ****ing moron,and if i had to take a guess,it was fake wade

SpecialQue
"Miami Heat are kinda like the Kim Kardashians of the NBA"

lol

More like KarTRASHian amirite?????

Heavincent

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Belongs in the cringe thread.

SIRI1
04-28-2014, 07:11 PM
Trayvon was from Miami, a big Heat fan and Lebron was his favorite player. That one hit home for them.

SpecialQue
04-28-2014, 07:11 PM
Seriously though these bitches are trying to put the attention back on themselves because nobody gives a shit about them ass-raping a shitty team in the playoffs.

RagaZ
04-28-2014, 07:13 PM
They realize that nobody gives a sh*t about them or the Eastern Conference.

JellyBean
04-28-2014, 07:14 PM
All for one and one for All. Some teams and players are aware. This is a good move by the Heat.

Props to the Heat, and other teams, that stand with the Clippers. :applause:

Akrazotile
I guess the Heat only get the protest bug when a hispanic guy shoots a black guy that was fighting him (extremely rare) or when an 80 year old white guy says in a secretly recorded call that he doesnt want his gf to show up on twitter with black guys.

What incredible humanitarian activists. Those are arguably the two biggest issues facing society today.

SamuraiSWISH
Trayvon Martin?

Some hispanic guy got kidnapped and shot for being one of the few hispanics in his community before Trayvon died and it was only covered on the local news stations. This dude Trayvon had his story covered for over a year and the whole country was talking about it. Kinda off-topic but I wanted to let it out. Pisses me off
Seriously ...

Read about Channon Christian too.

buddha
04-28-2014, 07:16 PM
attention whores

this.

wtf did the heat organization do? if I was Mickey Arison I would fine those retards.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:17 PM
Trayvon Martin?

Can't speak for the Hispanic guy, but the Martin outrage was overblown. He was a terrible person. I am in no way saying he deserved to die before anyone freaks out. But it was an absolute joke how the media try to making him out to be some angel.

16X
04-28-2014, 07:19 PM
:roll: :roll:

buddha
04-28-2014, 07:20 PM
A white dude kills a black kid and the whole country stops and mourns. 300 black on black murders in chicago last month alone (hyperbole, I don't care enough to learn the actual numbers) and nobody cares. That's racism for you.. and who is being racist? black people, they are saying it's okay for blacks to kill blacks but white people can't.

ShackEelOKneel
04-28-2014, 07:20 PM
This makes no sense.

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Trayvon was from Miami, a big Heat fan and Lebron was his favorite player. That one hit home for them.
Not saying he deserved being shot, but apparently the kid was a wannabe little thug who possibly might've antagonized the guy who shot him on previous occassions. Not the little angel presented in the media.

BTW, who walks around a neighborhood with their hood up? Let alone as a juvenile punk black kid? It's like asking for trouble. Kind of speaks to his wanting to be viewed as shady, and also speaks to an inherent lack of intelligence. Go figure.

Blacks love reinforcing their stereotypes, then get mad when the outside world reacts to them or confines them to an archetype.

sdot_thadon
Gee guys, don't make it so hard to see where you stand on controversial topics.......

Heavincent
Can't speak for the Hispanic guy, but the Martin outrage was overblown. He was a terrible person. I am in no way saying he deserved to die before anyone freaks out. But it was an absolute joke how the media try to making him out to be some angel.

"If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin"

Shithead quote of the year from Obama :oldlol:

COnDEMnED
04-28-2014, 07:22 PM
One would have thought wearing the black jerseys would be sufficient... whatever makes them happy I guess.

RoundMoundOfReb
04-28-2014, 07:23 PM

Obama doesn't miss a chance to play the race card that's for sure.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:25 PM

Funny part is even Sterling has given black men more jobs than Obama :oldlol:

jimmy77x
Seriously though these bitches are trying to put the attention back on themselves because nobody gives a shit about them ass-raping a shitty team in the playoffs.

Bingo, nothing to see here but attention horing because no one gives a shit about them right now

Marlo_Stanfield
black people are always soo salty:facepalm

ThePhantomCreep

You guys are really pissed Sterling's views aren't socially acceptable anymore, huh?

New World Order
Since Sterling made comments about blacks in general, any black person in the league who wanted to join in the Clippers' protest is more than qualified and justified in doing so.

As far as the Treyvon Martin comments go, tell me why he was this super "thug?" Didn't he have good grades, no criminal record (or very minor) and merely mocked the street fashion (without actually walking the walk)? I'd just like somebody to explain the thuggery of Treyvon. I thought he was no thug at all (or the mos at baby, wannabe thug assuming he was a "thug" to begin with).

Heavincent
04-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Obama doesn't miss a chance to play the race card that's for sure.

Liberals eat that shit up too. They try to act like he doesn't say just as much dumb shit as Bush did.

sdot_thadon
04-28-2014, 07:26 PM
Since Sterling made comments about blacks in general, any black person in the league who wanted to join in the Clippers' protest is more than qualified and justified in doing so.

As far as the Treyvon Martin comments go, tell me why he was this super "thug?" Didn't he have good grades, no criminal record (or very minor) and merely mocked the street fashion (without actually walking the walk)? I'd just like somebody to explain the thuggery of Treyvon. I thought he was no thug at all (or the most baby, wannabe thug at best even assuming he was a "thug" to begin with).
Yeah, what he said.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:28 PM

As far as the Treyvon Martin comments go, tell me why he was this super "thug?" Didn't he have good grades, no criminal record (or very minor) and merely mocked the street fashion (without actually walking the walk)? I'd just like somebody to explain the thuggery of Treyvon. I thought he was no thug at all (or the mos at baby, wannabe thug assuming he was a "thug" to begin with).

All of that is 100% false.

SamuraiSWISH
You guys are really pissed Sterling's views aren't socially acceptable anymore, huh?
Um, it's been long known in NBA circles for years Sterling is a HUGE racist. I personally think he's a piece of crap human being in regards to issues of race, ethnicity, and religion. What does that have to do with the word thug?

rhowen4
Wtf heat

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 07:31 PM

Because I'm sure you were a flawless angel when you were a teenager. Seeing as how you come off as a complete douchebag in every one of your posts, I'd say you weren't.

outbreak
04-28-2014, 07:31 PM

they made too much of the incident because no one knew for sure what exactly happened and you can't find someone guilty unless you can disprove their account which they couldn't do as no one besides the people involved know the full story in that case.

Anyway heat are lame, they always try to get in on things like this and just end up looking like idiots.

dude77
04-28-2014, 07:32 PM

he punched a bus driver in the face .. that's not fkn normal behavior .. no doubt he thought he was tough shit and he liked confronting people .. hence why he attacked zimmerman .. dumb move

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Because I'm sure you were a flawless angel when you were a teenager. Seeing as how you come off as a complete douchebag in every one of your posts, I'd say you weren't.

http://globalgrind.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-school-officials-sanford-police-george-zimmerman-photos-details/

He was a punk.

New World Order
04-28-2014, 07:35 PM

Then explain it. If you have the info, a one-liner of "this is true" or "this is false" is no good.

he punched a bus driver in the face .. that's not fkn normal behavior .. no doubt he thought he was tough shit and he liked confronting people .. hence why he attacked zimmerman .. dumb move

Did the testimony say he chased down Zimmerman and Zimmerman tried to leave, but couldn't and shot Treyvon? Didn't Zimmerman confront Treyvon by following him? Depending on the sequence of events, whoever followed the other person first is more or less the person who "confronted" the other person first.

truhooper
04-28-2014, 07:36 PM
:applause:

215Philly
04-28-2014, 07:40 PM
black people are always soo salty:facepalm
We all black :hammerhead:

Graviton
Then explain it. If you have the info, a one-liner of "this is true" or "this is false" is no good.

Did the testimony say he chased down Zimmerman and Zimmerman tried to leave, but couldn't and shot Treyvon? Didn't Zimmerman confront Treyvon by following him? Depending on the sequence of events, whoever followed the other person first is more or less the person who "confronted" the other person first.
Holy shit you are a shaolin monk in terms of patience.

Post per day: 0.02

That has to be a record. :bowdown:

ThePhantomCreep
http://globalgrind.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-school-officials-sanford-police-george-zimmerman-photos-details/

He was a punk.

Zimmerman's list of indiscretions was larger than Trayvon's. But he looks white so "yay team".

SamuraiSWISH
Interesting, I didn't know he was a fake tough guy. So he barked up the wrong tree trying to be ghetto billy bad ass thug boy? Well now it makes a little more sense as to why he got shot to death. Excusable? No, but the picture is clearer.

G-train
04-28-2014, 07:41 PM

That's a false statement and makes you look like a moron.

Spurs5Rings2014
Lot of racists crying in this thread. Keep it coming. Your tears fuel us.

dude77

trayvon got home .. but he wasn't about to go inside .. what for ? .. he likes to fight and make people bleed and here he had an easy target in the chubby short hispanic guy .. deadly mistake

215Philly
04-28-2014, 07:42 PM
Interesting, I didn't know he was a fake tough guy. So he barked up the wrong tree trying to be ghetto billy bad ass thug boy? Well now it makes a little more sense as to why he got shot to death. Excusable? No, but the picture is clearer.
Zimmerman beat his wife. What a ghetto billy bad ass thug

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 07:43 PM
And the media made way too much OJ trial and the fact that he was acquitted.

OJ was arrested, the State spent the most amount of money in their History to convict, and he was found not guilty by his peers...

I have no idea why 10 years later I was still hearing about that dumb bitch?

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 07:43 PM

Racist? Troll harder dude.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hmmVkkHa9wI/UeIYM9bHstI/AAAAAAAAnII/t6NS-vMq7p8/s1600/Zimmerman+acquited.JPG

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 07:45 PM
trayvon got home .. but he wasn't about to go inside .. what for ? .. he likes to fight and make people bleed and here he had an easy target in the chubby short hispanic guy .. deadly mistake

Once again with this moronic lie.

Who said Trayvon made it home?

Zimmerman's own defense counsel didn't even claim that Martin made it home.

215Philly
Racist? Troll harder dude.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hmmVkkHa9wI/UeIYM9bHstI/AAAAAAAAnII/t6NS-vMq7p8/s1600/Zimmerman+acquited.JPG
When was the last time you seen him?

ThePhantomCreep

Zimmerman was the key instigator in that tragedy, simple as that. His job was over after he called the police.

The people who defend him are basically happy he killed a black man. The details don't really matter beyond that.

SamuraiSWISH
Zimmerman beat his wife. What a ghetto billy bad ass thug
No, that doesn't make him ghetto. Or a bad ass. It makes him a piece of shit for a man. Notice the people of lower intelligence think I'm defending Zimmerman, and not context of this wannabe thug, punk ghetto FELLOW piece of shit in Trayvon Martin, getting a clearer picture of the type of person he was as well.

outbreak
04-28-2014, 07:47 PM
how are people still arguing over that case? Who gives a **** about their back grounds. There was reasonable doubt in the case, it was the same as if you caught someone stealing your car and confronted them and they attacked you and you had to shoot them. There's no clear evidence they attacked you, just your word vs the deceased so should you be found guilty of murder? That's his story, we don't know if he was attacked or if he caused the confrontation. The key fact is WE DON"T KNOW. That is reasonable doubt. You can't find someone guilty.

outbreak
04-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Zimmerman was the key instigator in that tragedy, simple as that. His job was over after he called the police.

The people who defend him are basically happy he killed a black man. The details don't really matter beyond that.

actually most of his defenders are the ones who know how the legal system works and don't just judge someone guilty based on the media and pop culture....

was he innocent? We don't know. Was he guilty? No because we can't prove it without a doubt.

215Philly
04-28-2014, 07:48 PM
No, that doesn't make him ghetto. Or a bad ass. It makes him a piece of shit for a man. Notice the people of lower intelligence think I'm defending Zimmerman, and not context of this wannabe thug, punk ghetto FELLOW piece of shit in Trayvon Martin, getting a clearer picture of the type of person he was as well.
Define ghetto, thug & punk and how does that apply to Martin.

sdot_thadon
04-28-2014, 07:50 PM
So, I suppose the real question here is: why are you guys bitching about the Martin tragedy as if it wasn't an injustice? If you feel so strongly these other cases should be known why not increase awareness about them instead of crying on a basketball forum about it? Racist under tones in the way you guys express your opinions.

NZStreetBaller
04-28-2014, 07:51 PM
attention whores

Thread sum'd up in two words haha. :applause:
Racism?? but look at our amazeballs jerseys

longtime lurker

The ISH racists are now out in full force. These guys must really identify with Sterling to go to such lengths to make excuses for him and keep changing the subjects.

G-train
actually most of his defenders are the ones who know how the legal system works and don't just judge someone guilty based on the media and pop culture....

was he innocent? We don't know. Was he guilty? No because we can't prove it without a doubt.

hey don't come into an American thread with Australian logic, it confuses them.
Unless they have their tin foil hat on.

outbreak
04-28-2014, 07:52 PM
Thread sum'd up in two words haha. :applause:
Racism?? but look at our amazeballs jerseys

New on the NBA store: Inside out heat jerseys! Double the price of the current jerseys.

MC Gusto
04-28-2014, 07:53 PM
I don't get it:confusedshrug: Pat riley said sum racist remarks too??:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:
Same thing I said.

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 07:53 PM
Define ghetto, thug & punk and how does that apply to Martin.
Based on information I've heard: Punching bus drivers, reportedly a drug dealer, overly confrontational ... all things that make him a questionable character morally. He doesn't seem to be some good hearted kid who got ruthlessly murdered for essentially being black. It's not that black, and white. Blacks refuse to acknowledge this, instead they go into their own racist mode and fiercly defend him simply because they share a common skin color.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 08:00 PM
Based on information I've heard: Punching bus drivers, reportedly a drug dealer, overly confrontational ... all things that make him a questionable character morally. He doesn't seem to be some good hearted kid who got ruthlessly murdered for essentially being black. It's not that black, and white. Blacks refuse to acknowledge this, instead they go into their own racist mode and fiercly defend him simply because they share a common skin color.

You think its okay to attempt to trash a 17 year-old dead kid?

Even if he was a drug dealer (he wasn't) or overly confrontational (despite the fact that it is Zimmerman with the arrest for being overly confrontational with Police) you think it is okay to trash a dead 17 year old?

And also, let it be known that it wasn't anyone on "Martin's side" that keeps bringing this case up. Go ahead and check the thread history.

215Philly
04-28-2014, 08:02 PM
What you fail to realize is that Blacks weren't the only ones outraged by the situation. Zimmerman didn't know a damn thing about him & still found him suspect. Also none of those things make him "ghetto" or a "thug" so stop it. Do you live in Chicago? That's the real "thugs" you thinking of...

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 08:02 PM
How am I trashing him? I think both Martin and Zimmerman are or were questionable people.

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 08:03 PM

Got to a political forum, any one. There isn't a right-wing conservative alive that was against Zimmerman. Not only did they defend him, they attacked Trayvon in a manner that makes the comments being posted here look tame in comparison.

Sterling apologists = Zimmerman apologists, and it has nothing to do with knowledge of the legal system.

215Philly
04-28-2014, 08:05 PM

Even if he was a drug dealer (he wasn't) or overly confrontational (despite the fact that it is Zimmerman with the arrest for being overly confrontational with Police) you think it is okay to trash a dead 17 year old?

And also, let it be known that it wasn't anyone on "Martin's side" that keeps bringing this case up. Go ahead and check the thread history.
This also. People always try to claim what Martin did which is pure rumors while what Zimmerman did is documented FACTS.

red1
04-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Nah I dont like zimmerman because he comes across as a POS and the fact of the matter is that a 17 year old ended up with a bullet in heart because that dumbass decided to live out his childhood fantasies and play cop. W.e we been over this shit too many times.

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
What you fail to realize is that Blacks weren't the only ones outraged by the situation. Zimmerman didn't know a damn thing about him & still found him suspect. Also none of those things make him "ghetto" or a "thug" so stop it. Do you live in Chicago? That's the real "thugs" you thinking of...
Well yea, outrage is just. A kid got killed for no good reason. Where was I debating otherwise? I'm just saying it has been reported that Martin was of questionable behavior.

Would it hurt your underwear less if we simply called Martin a punk? Don't act like he was some angel, or normal good kid who got shot for being black. When you play with fire, sometimes you get burned. There is obviously an element of shadiness to him.

Yes, on the south side of Chicago there are many thugs. Thanks for stating the obvious. Relevance?

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Nah I dont like zimmerman because he comes across as a POS and the fact of the matter is that a 17 year old ended up with a bullet in heart because that dumbass decided to live out his childhood fantasies and play cop. W.e we been over this shit too many times.
And Martin wanted to look, and act like a hard ass. They're both idiots. It probably could've been avoidable from both parties. People who take one side over the other are idiots.

215Philly
04-28-2014, 08:13 PM
Well yea, outrage is just. A kid got killed for no good reason. Where was I debating otherwise? I'm just saying it has been reported that Martin was of questionable behavior.

Would it hurt your underwear less if we simply called Martin a punk? Don't act like he was some angel, or normal good kid who got shot for being black. When you play with fire, sometimes you get burned. There is obviously an element of shadiness to him.

Yes, on the south side of Chicago there are many thugs. Thanks for stating the obvious. Relevance?
Why were you labeling him "ghetto" & "thug" without facts. You don't find that kinda harsh? He was the average African American teen. Do you think MJ a thug for beating up Kerr? Lets not pin negative labels on people to get your point across. If anything, Zimmer more "thug" then Martin

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Who killed those kids in sandy hook ?

a white guy right?

215Philly
04-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Who killed those kids in sandy hook ?

a white guy right?
Nobody calls that kid a thug. :confusedshrug:

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 08:15 PM

Translation: he was black.

Unless he was observed committing a crime on the night he was killed. Was that in the court transcripts?

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 08:16 PM
Why were you labeling him "ghetto" & "thug" without facts. You don't find that kinda harsh? He was the average African American teen. Do you think MJ a thug for beating up Kerr? Lets not pin negative labels on people to get your point across. If anything, Zimmer more "thug" then Martin
Debating this is useless with you because you're hung up on protecting race values.

ZenMaster
04-28-2014, 08:18 PM
how are people still arguing over that case? Who gives a **** about their back grounds. There was reasonable doubt in the case, it was the same as if you caught someone stealing your car and confronted them and they attacked you and you had to shoot them. There's no clear evidence they attacked you, just your word vs the deceased so should you be found guilty of murder? That's his story, we don't know if he was attacked or if he caused the confrontation. The key fact is WE DON"T KNOW. That is reasonable doubt. You can't find someone guilty.

Their real back grounds matter a lot if portayed differently from the truth by the media.

For example the media using this picture:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Picture-5-615x290.png

when they could have used this instead:

http://www.yourblackworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/23/weieewoiew.jpg

Or something neutral in between those two:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130523170103-01-trayvon-0523-story-top.jpg

longtime lurker
04-28-2014, 08:21 PM
And Martin wanted to look, and act like a hard ass. They're both idiots. It probably could've been avoidable from both parties. People who take one side over the other are idiots.

Yeah and there's absolutely no proof of this because the other person who could tell the other side of the story is dead. As far as taking sides one side is taking the side of preventing a senseless death while the majority of the other side is really only taking Zimmerman's side because Zimmerman identifies as white. Otherwise there would be more people talking about cases like John White.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 08:21 PM
How am I trashing him? I think both Martin and Zimmerman are or were questionable people.

You think its okay to go on an internet message board and say "he's a drug dealer" and he's "overly confrontational" about a 17 year old kid that was shot to death?

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 08:24 PM

Got to a political forum, any one. There isn't a right-wing conservative alive that was against Zimmerman. Not only did they defend him, they attacked Trayvon in a manner that makes the comments being posted here look tame in comparison.

Sterling apologists = Zimmerman apologists, and it has nothing to do with knowledge of the legal system.

It's the same IDIOTS that try defend both.

AND THEY are the ones that continually bring up the death of Martin. Yet they will turn around an complain about black "constantly playing the race card" :wtf:

outbreak
04-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Their real back grounds matter a lot if portayed differently from the truth by the media.

i guess so in the media, but in relation to the actual case I don't see how they could have found him guilty at all. There simply wasn't enough evidence to convict. Maybe on a lesser charge but you certainly can't convict someone of murder based on the evidence they had. It's one thing when people are arguing to protect Trayvon's image but too many people are arguing that Zimmerman should have been found guilty which simply could not happen.

aboss4real24
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM
White PPL Lack common sense at times

215Philly
04-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Debating this is useless with you because you're hung up on protecting race values.
Ok whatever. Trash a dead kid(regardless of race) for rumors of being a thug when the guy in your avi beats up smaller white people & calls his players "flaming *******s" while the other star player (DRose) has pictures of him throwing up gang signs and cheated on major tests.

longtime lurker

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130523170103-01-trayvon-0523-story-top.jpg

:facepalm those pictures only matter if you have a racial bias. So because he has grills and flashes the middle finger he caused his own death?

outbreak

I agree in terms of the media, I was trying to talk about the case where no matter if one person was the worst scumbag in human history and the other an angel it still wouldn't matter without real evidence.

HiphopRelated
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
These jackasses in here would have blamed Amadou Diallo for being killed, it's their shtick. Just pasty bitches who bow their heads around black men but run on the internet to post with fire

moe94
04-28-2014, 08:32 PM
People arguing he's evil because he stuck up the middle finger are hilarious. He's shirtless in a pic! What a monster.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 08:32 PM

You know what's funny. Go to youtube and read the comments on the video where Lebron was elbowed by McRoberts.

You know not one person called McRoberts a "thug" or "ghetto".

Then continuing reading and see how many called James (the one who took the elbow) both "ghetto" and a "thug."

Like we are living in a twilight zone...

CelticBaller
04-28-2014, 08:33 PM
People arguing he's evil because he stuck up the middle finger are hilarious. He's shirtless in a pic! What a monster.
homie, you should've seen the trayvon martin thread, white dudes in here calling him a thug cause he smoked weed and had grills :roll:

moe94
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Nobody calls that kid a thug. :confusedshrug:

He was "troubled".

russwest0
04-28-2014, 08:35 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BlkMambaGOAT
04-28-2014, 08:35 PM
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1387/17/1387175913774.jpg
http://0.tqn.com/d/history1900s/1/0/u/U/hn10.gif
http://a3.files.saymedia-content.com/image/upload/c_fill,g_face,h_300,q_70,w_300/MTE5NTU2MzE2MzMxMjc5ODgz.jpg
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/justin-bieber-gold-grill-fill-in-the-blank__oPt.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol:facepalm

215Philly
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM
It's modern society. Most people have put up the middle finger while taking a picture or have taken a picture shirtless. We ALL have friends who did it.

moe94
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM
homie, you should've seen the trayvon martin thread, white dudes in here calling him a thug cause he smoked weed and had grills :roll:

It's transparent and embarrassing. What I don't understand is why every single thread that has anything remotely to do with race always ends in a debate about Trayvon. It's almost always the same people, too. :rolleyes:

ThePhantomCreep
04-28-2014, 08:37 PM
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/51071440/thumb.jpg

Beiber is sowing the seeds of his own demise.

215Philly
You know what's funny. Go to youtube and read the comments on the video where Lebron was elbowed by McRoberts.

You know not one person called McRoberts a "thug" or "ghetto".

Then continuing reading and see how many called James (the one who took the elbow) both "ghetto" and a "thug."

Like we are living in a twilight zone...
Simple ignorance... :banghead:

red1
Last thing I will say is that you have to admit that it is much easier to sympathize with the 17 year old as opposed to the man who was 28 years old at the time of the shooting. A lot of maturing typically happens in those 11 years.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Translation: he was black.

Unless he was observed committing a crime on the night he was killed. Was that in the court transcripts?

But they certainly tried. They searched Martin for evidence that he was their burglar, they drug tested him, once they found out his name (after basically not even attempting to figure out who he was for close to a week) they ran background checks...

All they could find out was that he was in fact supposed to be in the area, he didn't have any tools you would think a burglar would have, and he liked skittles and ice tea.

But that won't stop the racist morons from saying he was a gang member and drug dealer though.

BlkMambaGOAT
04-28-2014, 08:39 PM
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/51071440/thumb.jpg

Beiber is sowing the seeds of his own demise.

The White race will fall

Soon.....so soon.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 08:40 PM

LOL lets not go there.

ZenMaster
04-28-2014, 08:45 PM
:facepalm those pictures only matter if you have a racial bias. So because he has grills and flashes the middle finger he caused his own death?

No, it's about media and how they portray people.

The last picture is the best one portraying at what point in his life that he was killed, why use the first?

I think it's sad that he died just like everybody else, I don't like US gun laws, a man like Zimmerman shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. It's the reason I don't feel safe living in the US, which I have for about a year and a half total in different places.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 08:48 PM
It's transparent and embarrassing. What I don't understand is why every single thread that has anything remotely to do with race always ends in a debate about Trayvon. It's almost always the same people, too. :rolleyes:

And it is Zimmerman's supporters that bring it up, and then cry "blacks always play the race card!"

GetBuckets
04-28-2014, 08:50 PM

Regardless of what happened, and whether Martin deserved to be shot is a differant matter. FACT is that there are really bad people in this world. And using a Gun to defend yourself against someone who is attacking you is alot better than letting that person kill you or members of your family.

Again I dont know what happened with Zimmer or Martin, and it sucks to see a dead 17 year old at all. Let alone anyone who loses their lives (outside the really sadistic sick people who deserve the death penalty for their crimes).

russwest0
04-28-2014, 09:03 PM
Did Trayvon Martin not get caught with a stolen necklace in his locker + not get proven to be posting on a drug forum trying to make codeine?

Oh wait, he played HS at age 7! So innocent... :roll: The white mans fault!

dude77
04-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Once again with this moronic lie.

Who said Trayvon made it home?

Zimmerman's own defense counsel didn't even claim that Martin made it home.

his own friend precious said it if I remember correctly that he told her he was right by his apt

red1
04-28-2014, 09:06 PM
Regardless of what happened, and whether Martin deserved to be shot is a differant matter. FACT is that there are really bad people in this world. And using a Gun to defend yourself against someone who is attacking you is alot better than letting that person kill you or members of your family.

Again I dont know what happened with Zimmer or Martin, and it sucks to see a dead 17 year old at all. Let alone anyone who loses their lives (outside the really sadistic sick people who deserve the death penalty for their crimes).
cant disagree with any of this