PDA

View Full Version : Anyone depressed right now?

PieceOfFelt
04-28-2014, 11:41 PM
we're in the middle of the best time of year for the NBA, the playoffs, with some great matchups going on and all anyone is talking about is Donald Sterling. This story has sucked the fun out of the playoffs.

Derka
04-28-2014, 11:42 PM
Gonna go ahead and disagree.

Houston/Portland last night was epic as f*ck and Dallas is putting on a show trying to get back into this game.

Cowboy Thunder
04-28-2014, 11:43 PM
it's pretty much ruined my life too.

MellowYellow
04-28-2014, 11:43 PM
I just tune it out, the story is irrelevant. The playoffs have been awesome, and this Donald Sterling mess is not ruining anything.

Levity
04-28-2014, 11:44 PM
donald, is that you?

moe94
Sterling story hasn't affected me in any way. Are you legit depressed? lol

JohnFreeman
First take was shit because of it. I tuned in to hear Skip bash Durant :rant

PieceOfFelt
Gonna go ahead and disagree.

Houston/Portland last night was epic as f*ck and Dallas is putting on a show trying to get back into this game.

And unfortunately the lead story tomorrow will again be the Sterling situation instead of the great teams battling each other. My hope is that the NBA rids itself of this guy as soon as possible so we can all move on.

BlackVVaves
04-28-2014, 11:46 PM
donald, is that you?

Think that's Mrs. Sterling actually

PieceOfFelt
donald, is that you?

Not really sure what you're getting at. I hate Sterling and want him to go away as soon as possible. I'm irritated that basketball is not the main focus right now because this is the best time of the basketball season.

Droid101
i cried, srsly

Derka
04-28-2014, 11:47 PM
And unfortunately the lead story tomorrow will again be the Sterling situation instead of the great teams battling each other. My hope is that the NBA rids itself of this guy as soon as possible so we can all move on.

I'm not the type to give a shit what the media chooses to cover. They're gonna cover whatever bumps up page hits and sells copies because that's their job.

I watch basketball for the sake of the game and come here when I want to talk about what I'm watching. Donald Sterling's racist ass has no impact on my enjoyment of these great playoffs.

NZStreetBaller
04-28-2014, 11:48 PM
it would make a great backing story if the clippers won the chip......

PieceOfFelt
04-28-2014, 11:49 PM
Sterling story hasn't affected me in any way. Are you legit depressed? lol

Disappointed is probably a more apt word. This story isn't going away any time soon. Thanks to Donald Sterling and his whore girlfriend basketball is now on the back burner.

zoom17
04-28-2014, 11:50 PM
Hell no the playoffs are amazing this year:banana:

Done_And_Done
04-28-2014, 11:51 PM
I agree that it's unfortunate that one of the best first rounds we've seen in years isn't the main topic point. But I'm also glad that this ordeal is being treated as seriously as it has been. It's quite the paradox really...

BasedTom
04-28-2014, 11:52 PM
Sterling didn't ruin that GODLY blazers-rockets game last night.

MUGEN
04-28-2014, 11:53 PM
Nah man ..loving the playoffs this year

Jameerthefear
04-28-2014, 11:53 PM
You really need to stop with beta shit and get laid OP. It's pathetic.

Draz
04-28-2014, 11:54 PM
A little drama is good.

Milbuck
04-28-2014, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty much one more Sterling thread away from ending it.

Brokenbeat
04-28-2014, 11:56 PM
we're in the middle of the best time of year for the NBA, the playoffs, with some great matchups going on and all anyone is talking about is Donald Sterling. This story has sucked the fun out of the playoffs.

Are you depressed because you pushed that right wing propaganda about him being a Democrat, when in fact, he's a registered Republican? :oldlol:

BasedTom
04-28-2014, 11:57 PM
TBH, the only reason to be depressed is that after these godly playoffs, it's going to feel like forever until we get to see basketball on this level

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 12:05 AM
You really need to stop with beta shit and get laid OP. It's pathetic.

Did mommy ground you? Is that why you post 300 times a day and have an alt with over 1,000 ****ing posts. You might want to consider finding a job instead of posting on a basketball forum non stop 24 hours a day.

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 12:07 AM
Are you depressed because you pushed that right wing propaganda about him being a Democrat, when in fact, he's a registered Republican? :oldlol:

Is he a republican? Don't really give a shit one way or another. I posted that because I read that he contributed to the Democratic Party and people were still calling him a typical racist republican. I thought that was rather unfair. I apologize for being off base on his political beliefs.

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 12:10 AM
Jameer, you've certainly taken over from Clippersfan as the biggest attention whore, no life **** on this forum. Until you came along I never saw a poster start 10 threads a day about himself.

Brokenbeat
04-29-2014, 12:15 AM
Is he a republican? Don't really give a shit one way or another. I posted that because I read that he contributed to the Democratic Party and people were still calling him a typical racist republican. I thought that was rather unfair. I apologize for being off base on his political beliefs.

You posted a link from Freerepublic.com, lol (and you gave enough of a shit to post it to begin with). Rush and Trump came out in support of him too. Turns out he is a typical racist republican... go figure.

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 12:20 AM
You posted a link from Freerepublic.com, lol (and you gave enough of a shit to post it to begin with). Rush and Trump came out in support of him too. Turns out he is a typical racist republican... go figure.

Never heard of the website before. I posted it... big ****ing deal. I already explained why I posted it and that I was wrong about his beliefs. I have no firm political beliefs and I don't hate all republicans or democrats. Clearly you're on the far left and hate all on the right.

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 12:22 AM

And that ignorant viewpoint is exactly why I posted it.

Brokenbeat
04-29-2014, 12:25 AM
And that ignorant viewpoint is exactly why I posted it.

And you were wrong, lol. Way to make a point. :applause:

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 12:32 AM
And you were wrong, lol. Way to make a point. :applause:

I was wrong that he was a democrat, yes, I already admitted that. Are you ****ing slow or just a huge ****? If you honestly believe that the typical republican is racist then that's your prerogative. I know good republicans and good democrats and I've known racist republicans and racist democrats. I'm not blind enough to believe that one party consists of all of the prejudiced people in our country.

Brokenbeat
04-29-2014, 12:41 AM
I was wrong that he was a democrat, yes, I already admitted that. Are you ****ing slow or just a huge ****? If you honestly believe that the typical republican is racist then that's your prerogative. I know good republicans and good democrats and I've known racist republicans and racist democrats. I'm not blind enough to believe that one party consists of all of the prejudiced people in our country.

I'm a huge **** that'll run circles around you when it comes to politics. I just felt the need to correct you, since you felt the need to bring it up in the first place. Next time check your sources. :cheers:

KevinDurant35
04-29-2014, 12:46 AM
Yeah man, I went to KFC today to get some fried chicken and the guy at the window asked me I wanted some hot sauce and I completely went off on him because I thought he was being racist. Not sure if he was being racist or not, but when I looked at him all I kept seeing was Donald Sterling. :(

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 12:53 AM
I'm a huge **** that'll run circles around you when it comes to politics. I just felt the need to correct you, since you felt the need to bring it up in the first place. Next time check your sources. :cheers:

:rolleyes: Whatever you say, pal.

Prometheus
04-29-2014, 12:58 AM
My girlfriend noticed I wasn't in the mood and asked me what was wrong... I wanted to tell her it was Sterling's fault, but I just said "nothing"... :cry:

Dark times are upon us.

PieceOfFelt
04-29-2014, 01:14 AM
My girlfriend noticed I wasn't in the mood and asked me what was wrong... I wanted to tell her it was Sterling's fault, but I just said "nothing"... :cry:

Dark times are upon us.

This will still be a main story in June. So you're right.

SCdac
04-29-2014, 01:28 AM
I hate how this Sterling shit is dominating NBA on TNT :facepalm

no pun intended
04-29-2014, 01:33 AM
I hate how this Sterling shit is dominating NBA on TNT :facepalm
Cause it buys column inches and airwaves.

BrainDead
04-29-2014, 02:22 AM
Yeah man, I went to KFC today to get some fried chicken and the guy at the window asked me I wanted some hot sauce and I completely went off on him because I thought he was being racist. Not sure if he was being racist or not, but when I looked at him all I kept seeing was Donald Sterling. :(
:lebronamazed: