PDA

View Full Version : Last night I had the weirdest dream

MavsSuperFan
04-29-2014, 02:41 AM
For some reason everyone that I loved was giving me the cold shoulder. My girl, my parents, friends, siblings, etc. people were treating mr like I was dirt.

I don't remember now the exact details, but everyone was acting like I had done something horrible. Which is makes no sense as a lot of these ppl live far away from me. Eg my parents are in Texas

Anyways my dad was acting like he was super ashamed of me and only tolerating me because I was his son.

Eventually I found out, in the dream that my parents were under the impression I molested a kid.

In the dream I didn't, but some how couldn't refute their evidence. I can't remember what evidence they had, but in the dream it was super convincing.

Dreams are weird during them everything feels so real, but afterwards when you analyze them you realize how they make no sense.

cos88
04-29-2014, 02:42 AM
so what do you want us to do? i don't rep, give opinions, quote or 5star child molesters.

jcsrplumply
04-29-2014, 03:16 AM
Dreams do come true.

russwest0
04-29-2014, 03:28 AM
life is just a dream except you cant wake up

what the **** you looking at this whitetext for

GimmeThat
04-29-2014, 03:42 AM
dreams do come true

but we may never meet some of the goals we even set for ourselves.
so, how do you handle adversity? even one that wasn't even of your own intention?

figure it out, and you're a better man for it.

oarabbus
04-29-2014, 03:43 AM
life is just a dream except you cant wake up

:eek:

russwest0
04-29-2014, 04:23 AM
Okay for real though I have a serious ****ing concern about a dream I had the other night....

Lets just summarize the dream and say this.... I was getting head and looked down and the woman giving me head looked up and it was my grandma.... so I grabbed her head and put it back down to keep getting my dick sucked.

Is this bad?

russwest0
04-29-2014, 04:44 AM
was she good?

why does that matter you sick ****

ShackEelOKneel
04-29-2014, 04:50 AM

I check every post for white text :confusedshrug:

Kakapopo
04-29-2014, 06:03 AM
Thanks for sharing sunshine.