PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul only wants to play for a black coach

phelix2000
04-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Remember when this occurred? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563009

Chris Paul was threatening to leave if they didn't hire a black coach.

I want to see some consistency in the NBA if people are going to lose their jobs over racism. In this case when CP3 said this he should have been suspended for a month for these displays of racism. Imagine a white person saying I only want a white coach.

I don't really agree with this decision, due to the precedent it sets and how Sterling was in the privacy of his own home. However, this doesn't matter as the NBA has decided to move forward and a verdict has been reach. That being said if players say stuff like this in the future I want to see huge fines and suspensions handed out to them.

SilkkTheShocker
04-29-2014, 10:02 PM
CP3 is a bigger racist than Sterling in all honesty.

Straight_Ballin
04-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Everyone knows cp3 is a racist pos

RoundMoundOfReb
04-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Sterling, while definitely being a racist, has never really been confirmed as doing something really bad to minorities. In fact wasn't he going to get an award from the NAACP for donations to or something?

Levity
04-29-2014, 10:04 PM
errrrrbody's a racist.

Al Thornton
04-29-2014, 10:05 PM
he never actually said that. if u remember when the clippers were first looking for a new coach, paul's suggestion was mike malone (he's white boo).

yobore
04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes a player whose favorite coach was a white coach insisted that he would only play for a black coach. It's sad how easily people believe this stuff.

Kakapopo
Black people can't be racist :facepalm

longtime lurker
It's awesome that you included proof with this accusation

Rasheed1
04-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Sterling, while definitely being a racist, has never really been confirmed as doing something really bad to minorities. In fact wasn't he going to get an award from the NAACP for donations to or something?

He's a slum lord who has a history of legal battles with tenants over racial sh*t..

Plus he has a long lengthy history of racist comments..

NAACP was giving him awards because he was giving them donations.. They are corrupt and they look more stupid than he does in all of this. SAS made a good point yesterday.. how the f*ck does a person get 2 life time achievement awards? :oldlol:

this was just the final straw that broke the camel's back.. The tape of him talking is a disgrace and NBA figured "enough is enough" with this guy

gts
04-29-2014, 10:12 PM

More stupidity from this ignorant fu*k

Sarcastic
04-29-2014, 10:14 PM
Too bad sponsors are lining up to have CP3 represent their products, while sponsors are running as far away from Sterling as they can.

Straight_Ballin
04-29-2014, 10:14 PM
More stupidity from this ignorant fu*k

Site actual sources to disprove his comment then.

stalkerforlife
04-29-2014, 10:45 PM
Hypocritical overrated scum.

UK2K
04-29-2014, 11:03 PM
But hes black......

So....

STATUTORY
04-29-2014, 11:04 PM
cliff paul also charges white insurance clients higher premiums

Batz
04-29-2014, 11:06 PM
Didn't he ask as such to combat Sterling's unwillingness to hire a black coach?

Akrazotile
04-29-2014, 11:15 PM
If you don't support the players union during the lockout YOU ARE A RACIST

If you didn't vote for Obama YOU ARE RACIST

Hey guess what guys, I'm so cool and sensitive because I tell everyone who doesn't agree with what I want THEY'RE JUST RACIST

:rolleyes:

PejaNowitzki
04-29-2014, 11:17 PM
He's a slum lord who has a history of legal battles with tenants over racial sh*t..

Plus he has a long lengthy history of racist comments..

NAACP was giving him awards because he was giving them donations.. They are corrupt and they look more stupid than he does in all of this. SAS made a good point yesterday.. how the f*ck does a person get 2 life time achievement awards? :oldlol:

this was just the final straw that broke the camel's back.. The tape of him talking is a disgrace and NBA figured "enough is enough" with this guy

This. $$$$$$'s talk. You can be a huge POS but if you're super rich and know how to fill the right pockets, you'll be made to look like the best guy on Earth.

funnystuff
04-29-2014, 11:20 PM
I demand that CP3 be banned from the NBA since Sterling was.

But that can't happen because black people can't be considered racist.

Beastmode88
04-29-2014, 11:24 PM
sterling is racist towards blacks but cp3 is not a racist when he said he wants an only black coach? no double standards? what a fcuking joke. no one's taking the high road and fighting racism with racism.

guy
04-29-2014, 11:29 PM
This was never confirmed as anything more then a rumor. :oldlol: at all these people complaining about it. Are you all ****ing stupid?

flipogb
04-29-2014, 11:35 PM
Paul's make sure white people have umbrellas in the rain, they aren't racist

jk, seriously tho i don't think hes racist. he always just seemed like a guy who was just proud of who he is.

bigkingsfan
04-29-2014, 11:37 PM
He was coached by a Negro before Doc, confirmed racist.

MadSolar
04-29-2014, 11:41 PM
He was coached by a Negro before Doc, confirmed racist.
:roll: