PDA

View Full Version : Soooo Kevin Durant...

christian1923
04-29-2014, 10:13 PM
He's playing scared. Can't make shots. And his team looks like they are about to lose. He doesn't have a tatoo that says the chosen one or have five rings but he's the MVP he should be getting bashed the way Kobe and Bron do.

He's choking

russwest0
04-29-2014, 10:14 PM
3000+ minutes in the regular season, 45 mins per game in the first round and him getting the ball isn't based on ball movement, it's more based on Brooks's "just get KD the ball" offense, which Tony Allen shits all over

Marlo_Stanfield
04-29-2014, 10:16 PM
everyone knows that his teammates will keep carrying him and Memphis will choke at one point:facepalm

KDthunderup
04-29-2014, 10:17 PM
Dude needed to step up for us to have a chance but he has bitched it. Dude needs to be more assertive and attack that motha ****ing paint before setling for gay ass long ranged jump shots.

He doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body though which is just allowing him to get bullied.

KDthunderup
everyone knows that his teammates will keep carrying him and Memphis will choke at one point:facepalm
Dude this Memphis team is too good, they aren't letting up

christian1923
3000+ minutes in the regular season, 45 mins per game in the first round and him getting the ball isn't based on ball movement, it's more based on Brooks's "just get KD the ball" offense, which Tony Allen shits all over
He's too old for excuses now. It's the first round lol

HoopsFanNumero1
04-29-2014, 10:18 PM
It's all been downhill for him since he announced publicly that he wants to be called The Servant. Players stopped taking him seriously after that.

christian1923
04-29-2014, 10:18 PM
Dude needed to step up for us to have a chance but he has bitched it. Dude needs to be more assertive and attack that motha ****ing paint before setling for gay ass long ranged jump shots.

He doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body though which is just allowing him to get bullied.
I remember the end of the last game he just sat in the corner for 5 straight plays. I almost had a stroke at 21 seeing that.

JohnFreeman
04-29-2014, 10:19 PM
http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/lil-durant.jpeg

russwest0
04-29-2014, 10:20 PM
He's too old for excuses now. It's the first round lol

First round opponent in the West >>>>> Third round opponent in the East

VengefulAngel
The game is not over, these threads tend to backfire...

tmacattack33
If they lose this series it'll be weird becuz it'll get buried under the Sterling news.

KDthunderup
04-29-2014, 10:21 PM
I remember the end of the last game he just sat in the corner for 5 straight plays. I almost had a stroke at 21 seeing that.
Just pisses me off, dude needs to grow a set off nuts. Instead of retaliating with aggression dude has straight just given up.

Sorry to say but he is a beta

tmacattack33
04-29-2014, 10:22 PM
First round opponent in the West >>>>> Third round opponent in the East

In terms of defense:

First Round Opponent in the East > Third Round opponent in the West

SilkkTheShocker
04-29-2014, 10:22 PM

As I predicted, you would be making more excuses :oldlol: :oldlol:

christian1923
04-29-2014, 10:23 PM
The game is not over, these threads tend to backfire...
I hope it does lol I don't wanna see him lose in the first round

KDthunderup
04-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Dude is suppose to be a leader but he has shown he has no leadership qualities when the going gets tough

russwest0
04-29-2014, 10:25 PM
In terms of defense:

First Round Opponent in the East > Third Round opponent in the West

Yup, Grizzlies defense would look like childs play in the East playoffs. :oldlol:

VengefulAngel
04-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Dude is suppose to be a leader but he has shown he has no leadership qualities when the going gets tough

I want him to get angry and play with a greater intensity. Just attack the basket.

Destroyer9
04-29-2014, 10:26 PM
when its all said and done, Lamarcus Aldridge will be the best player to come out of texas

KDthunderup
04-29-2014, 10:28 PM
I want him to get angry and play with a greater intensity. Just attack the basket.
Seriously all I want at this point is for him just to show some intensity and aggression, if he misses and we lose so be it, at least he didn't back down like a bitch.

Beastmode88
04-29-2014, 10:30 PM
There's no fire in KD. Just empty stats.

KDthunderup
04-29-2014, 10:32 PM
There's no fire in KD. Just empty stats.
Not even good stats at that this series

ihoopallday
04-29-2014, 10:32 PM
when its all said and done, Lamarcus Aldridge will be the best player to come out of texas

T.J. Ford :no:

ArbitraryWater
04-29-2014, 10:33 PM

Why should KD be more fatigued than any other high usage player? And it's not like he's having to chase anyone around on defense, either.

He's not even working hard for good shots once he gets the ball, either. Usually just jacks up the quickest 3 he can get.

KDthunderup
04-29-2014, 10:35 PM
Why should KD be more fatigued than any other high usage player? And it's not like he's having to chase anyone around on defense, either.

He's not even working hard for good shots once he gets the ball, either. Usually just jacks up the quickest 3 he can get.
Youd think if that 3 isnt falling hed use his ****ing great handles, quickness and length to get some easier looks at the basket but nope soft as ****ing butter.

Beastmode88
04-29-2014, 10:49 PM
Not even good stats at that this series

He's not even getting to the charity line to get these empty stats adds more to the shit storm. Tony allen is just shitting on his day like there's no tomorrow and KD is just shrinking under the "pressure". This might be just as bad as Roy Hibbert's mental shut down if not worse. The "potential" mvp of the league & scoring champion getting bounced out in the first round? :biggums:

PATHETIC.

Miller for 3
04-29-2014, 10:54 PM
He's playing scared. Can't make shots. And his team looks like they are about to lose. He doesn't have a tatoo that says the chosen one or have five rings but he's the MVP he should be getting bashed the way Kobe and Bron do.

He's choking

Reported and negged

Miller for 3
04-29-2014, 10:57 PM

Maybe if he played in the East where he could face below .500 Bucks or Jefferson less Bobcats he could rest. Not to mention PED use, Wade/Bosh/Battier/Haslem/Allen/Jones/Cole carrying, paid refs, and a racism issue that is causing the rest of the league to pay their respects and not go all out, while the Heat are showing their inner racist and keep destroying tanking teams :facepalm

KDthunderup
04-29-2014, 10:59 PM
KD should just give in and hop on the roids. Dude is too scared to go inside.

christian1923
04-29-2014, 11:02 PM
KD should just give in and hop on the roids. Dude is too scared to go inside.
You having a meltdown bro? Lol