kentatm
04-30-2014, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE]Jordan's infatuation with his prot

kaiteng
04-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Is it on TMZ?

Derka
04-30-2014, 12:58 PM
Did Jordan say gays shouldn't be allowed to attend Bobcats games?

kentatm
04-30-2014, 12:58 PM
perhaps it is time this is on TMZ.

the world should know this man's heart.

SilkkTheShocker
04-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Don't forget that time he got his dad killed over gambling debts

SilkkTheShocker
04-30-2014, 01:00 PM

It's illegal to be gay in the state of North Carolina

SpecialQue
04-30-2014, 01:01 PM
Was it recorded? Is there a tape that people can actually hear?

Real14
04-30-2014, 01:01 PM
Don't forget that time he got his dad killed over gambling debts
that was illuminati not Michael:no:

kentatm
04-30-2014, 01:02 PM
Was it recorded? Is there a tape that people can actually hear?

It was seared into an abused young Kwame's head.

Nuff Said
04-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Jordan also don't like nigg*s just like sterling. Ask Chamillionaire.

oh the horror
04-30-2014, 01:07 PM
I know what these threads are trying to do but really if one has to explain why they're different then I don't know wtf else to say.

keep-itreal
04-30-2014, 01:08 PM
feels sorry for Brown. I guess Jordan was trying to toughen up like incognito but I guess it just never worked out

Rocketswin2013
04-30-2014, 01:08 PM
GOAT gonna GOAT.

Dresta
04-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Did Sterling say anyone shouldn't be allowed to attend Clippers games?

You don't have a point there.

PJR
04-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Jordan also don't like nigg*s just like sterling. Ask Chamillionaire.

In that particular context, Jordan's usage of the N word was in reference just other men in general. He only would agree to take pictures with women.

Michael was only guilty of being a complete asshole to Chamillionaire.

ralph_i_el
04-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Did sterling?

kentatm
04-30-2014, 01:15 PM
I know what these threads are trying to do but really if one has to explain why they're different then I don't know wtf else to say.

You're right.

The NBA never had a campaign telling the world that bashing blacks and Latinos was wrong.

They DO have one that says gay bashing is wrong. That makes this even worse b/c they now are telling the public at large bashing gays is wrong while they happily let a man own a team who is open with his hatred. Hypocrisy at its finest. :facepalm

IMObjective
04-30-2014, 01:16 PM
I wonder what playing for Jordan is like. I bet it wouldn't be easy. He probably expects you to work your ass off constantly just like he did. And he probably has a god complex so that'll also be unbearable.

AirFederer
Kid had it coming.
Trying to teach the GOAT :facepalm

Dresta
In that particular context, Jordan's usage of the N word was in reference just other men in general. He only would agree to take pictures with women.

And what does he call black women then 'Niggresses'?

More likely he was referring to hip-hop/ gangster culture when he said that tbh.

tomSR.
Jordan is a bigger asshole the Sterling.........but he hides it better

CavaliersFTW
04-30-2014, 01:17 PM
I wonder what playing for Jordan is like. I bet it wouldn't be easy. He probably expects you to work your ass off constantly just like he did. And he probably has a god complex so that'll also be unbearable.
And he hates black people

SilkkTheShocker
04-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Jordan is a bigger asshole the Sterling.........but he hides it better

He really doesn't.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Jordan is considered by many the GOAT of his sport and is still probably the most insecure all time legend there is:roll: :roll: :roll:

Manila
04-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Is he good? can Ginebra get him?

kentatm
04-30-2014, 01:28 PM
it has now come to my attention that MJ is also bigoted against little people. :facepalm

But when you add in MJ’s ruthlessness and trash talk, that put him ahead of Scottie.

When Johnny was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team. Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson. Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago. On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1. Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you f—ing midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.

link (http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/09/29/more-stories-of-michael-jordan-being-michael-jordan/)

why is this bullying menace allowed to control a team for the greatest sport in the greatest league in the world?

S13M
04-30-2014, 01:30 PM

Difference is the skin color.

Dresta
04-30-2014, 01:37 PM
it has now come to my attention that MJ is also bigoted against little people. :facepalm

link (http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/09/29/more-stories-of-michael-jordan-being-michael-jordan/)

why is this bullying menace allowed to control a team for the greatest sport in the greatest league in the world?
GOAT, ruining a man with a single phrase.

:bowdown:

deja vu
04-30-2014, 01:38 PM
:bowdown: KD should go to Jordan to have his ass kicked. That will teach him some killer mentality.

ILLsmak
04-30-2014, 01:45 PM
It was seared into an abused young Kwame's head.

The part where he called Kwame a fgt is kind of disturbing. I remember that and definitely hold it against him.

However, the first part is a non-issue. If someone said that shit to me, I would bust their ass, too. You can let up after the game is over. I think that's really reaching to act like trash talk on the court... 1 v 1... is abusive. Nah, it's not.

You should have never said shit. Cuz I can promise you it probably only takes one comment of trash talk to set someone like Jordan off. It's like... if you were ****ing around vs a martial arts expert and were like wat bitch and pushed him... and he beat you mercilessly.

It sucks, but it's your issue. If anything, the lesson is don't talk shit; show respect... etc. Like that wouldn't have happened in the NBA if he said the same thing.

-Smak

DuMa
04-30-2014, 01:45 PM
not sure if joking :lol

ILLsmak
04-30-2014, 01:47 PM
Jordan is considered by many the GOAT of his sport and is still probably the most insecure all time legend there is:roll: :roll: :roll:

It's not really insecurity. It's feral, maybe, to go hard on everything, not let anyone else have anything, but it's not insecure.

A lot of dudes eased up either during their career or after because they realized, "I've done enough." Someone like MJ is still going. He is driven. He is *maybe* a legit psychopath, but I don't think he's insecure.

-Smak

GimmeThat
04-30-2014, 01:51 PM
That mentality does make the quality of the league worse, with the diparaity between the strong and the weak even wider.

The best players gets the best out of Jordan and Jordan thrives on that.
weak players (lack of killer mentality etc.) just gets butchered by him.

By the way,

Lebron butchered the Cleveland organization

you wanna talk about a killer instinct, we might as well talk about a player's willingness to just destroy a whole organization.

Not one player, not two player, but a whole damn organization.

IMObjective
04-30-2014, 02:01 PM

Jordan was an asshole for that, but mugsy was being a bitch. His short ass probably heard that shit his whole life and he should've been immune at that point. I would've taken a second, relaxed, eye the basket, take a deep breath and swish one through then look jordan in the eye and say "thanks bitch" and strolled back on defense. Probably.

D-FENS
04-30-2014, 02:09 PM
link (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=books/excerpt/nothingelse3)

lettuce B cereal.

dude took an 18 year old kid who idolized him and had an abusive father and after pretending to be his friend/mentor went on to publicly humiliate him over and over all while showing he is a hateful person towards a minority. :facepalm

this gay bashing bully needs to be banned from owning a team.

you know its true.

Kwame Brown would not be successful with a motherly approach either. The guy has a weak sauce mentality and if he was to be anything, he would have. Jordan gave him a lot of his valuable time. Kwame is just a failure, that is all.

sportjames23
04-30-2014, 02:12 PM

Speaking of which, where is dat niqqa? It's like his career evaporated after that. :oldlol:

kentatm
04-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Kwame Brown would not be successful with a motherly approach either. The guy has a weak sauce mentality and if he was to be anything, he would have. Jordan gave him a lot of his valuable time. Kwame is just a failure, that is all.

:no:

this is not about Kwame's career.

This is about NBA owner Micheal Jordan bullying employees, hating gays, and hating little people.

Akrazotile
04-30-2014, 02:27 PM

Who are the Bobcats?

04-30-2014, 02:28 PM
I boycott Jordan brand.

All of this homophobic name calling & the constant a$sholery turned me off.

rufuspaul
04-30-2014, 02:56 PM
:no:

this is not about Kwame's career.

This is about NBA owner Micheal Jordan bullying employees, hating gays, and hating little people.

:oldlol:

You do realize that Kwame played for Jordan again and that Mugsy works for MJ now right?

kentatm
04-30-2014, 02:57 PM
:oldlol:

You do realize that Kwame played for Jordan again and that Mugsy works for MJ now right?

these poor souls clearly suffer from Stockholm syndrome. They have been forced to work in a hostile work environment.

As a leader Jordan proved more tormentor than mentor. Many Washington players got the business end of a Jordan harangue, but he designated second-year forward Kwame Brown as the whipping boy, referring to him, as reported by The Washington Post, as a "flaming ******." A source told SI that Jordan ritually reduced Brown to tears in front of the team. Brown, whom Jordan took with the first pick in the 2001 draft, showed flashes of brilliance, but his confidence was lacerated by a player who was once his idol.

link (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_online/news/2003/05/06/sc/)

remember, this was not a one off moment of rage from MJ

this was a common thing for him to do

rufuspaul
04-30-2014, 03:00 PM
these poor souls clearly suffer from Stockholm syndrome. They have been forced to work in a hostile work environment.

:lol

Nuff Said
04-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Speaking of which, where is dat niqqa? It's like his career evaporated after that. :oldlol:
That's what I was just wondering. Mr Riding Dirty done rode till the wheels fell off.

AnaheimLakers24
04-30-2014, 03:11 PM
op has a micro dick likw mj

Calabis
04-30-2014, 03:25 PM
link (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=books/excerpt/nothingelse3)

lettuce B cereal.

dude took an 18 year old kid who idolized him and had an abusive father and after pretending to be his friend/mentor went on to publicly humiliate him over and over all while showing he is a hateful person towards a minority. :facepalm

this gay bashing bully needs to be banned from owning a team.

you know its true.

:facepalm

Please STFU with this Kwame Brown bullshit...mfer signed for millions guar. and had no work ethic

Calabis
04-30-2014, 03:27 PM

Whites are victims now:lol

kentatm
04-30-2014, 03:39 PM

Please STFU with this Kwame Brown bullshit...mfer signed for millions guar. and had no work ethic

It's very difficult to give your best effort when you live with the constant fear of being humiliated at work each day by a boyhood idol that you briefly believed to be something of a father figure. Poor Kwame is a victim of his environment. :(

ATL_Bball_King
04-30-2014, 03:43 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

This is hilarious...

tomSR.
04-30-2014, 04:06 PM

becoz he

SwayDizzle
04-30-2014, 04:33 PM
It's very difficult to give your best effort when you live with the constant fear of being humiliated at work each day by a boyhood idol that you briefly believed to be something of a father figure. Poor Kwame is a victim of his environment. :(
THIS. Imagine coming into work every day and your boss calling you a flaming f*ggot in front of everyone whenever you mess up. Hell, I wouldn't take a day of it. F*ck if it's Jordan.

Blue&Orange
04-30-2014, 04:46 PM
A source told SI that Jordan ritually reduced Brown to tears in front of the team
So... basically brown was a flaming ******?

Calabis
04-30-2014, 04:49 PM

Dude got paid very well for being a bust....live in fear...nah

Calabis
04-30-2014, 04:58 PM
THIS. Imagine coming into work every day and your boss calling you a flaming f*ggot in front of everyone whenever you mess up. Hell, I wouldn't take a day of it. F*ck if it's Jordan.

Imagine having a worker that you paying millions, not doing their job and being lazy as hell? Pay me what he got paid and Jordan can curse at me every damn day

Ai2death
04-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Brown just has to man up, This is what's wrong with the world, Every one gets babied.
Life's hard, you have to man up and take it head on.

rufuspaul
04-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Meanwhile poor Muggsy is still short. All because of Jordan. :no:

Dresta
04-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Whites are victims now:lol

What an idiotic and racist generalisation. There will be millions of white victims all over the world, and yet we've got idiots like you acting like white people can't be victims.

Historically, 'whites' (if you can even group together such diversity under one umbrella) have been just as (if not more so) victimised as 'blacks' (likewise). You need to read some history, or just any book, because your stupidity is transcendent.

Calabis
04-30-2014, 06:24 PM

What an idiotic and racist generalisation. There will be millions of white victims all over the world, and yet we've got idiots like you acting like white people can't be victims.

Historically, 'whites' (if you can even group together such diversity under one umbrella) have been just as (if not more so) victimised as 'blacks' (likewise). You need to read some history, or just any book, because your stupidity is transcendent.

Hey David Duke, I don't want to hear it(:lol j/k).....just because this Sterling shit, there have been a ton of this black dude should be banned threads. And I don't see the world posting on here, I generally see the American White male complaining about nonsense.....that in itself is a joke.

Dresta
04-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey David Duke, I don't want to hear it(:lol j/k).....just because this Sterling shit, there have been a ton of this black dude should be banned threads. And I don't see the world posting on here, I generally see the American White male complaining about nonsense.....that in itself is a joke.
I don't see what this thread has to do with white people: it's about MJ (a black man) abusing Kwame Brown (a flaming fhag-got, but also a black man). I don't think anyone legit thinks MJ should be banned for this, but i enjoyed reading his abusing of Kwame Brown, so haven't got a problem with the thread at all.

Where does the American white male come into it? Life is and has been a struggle for the vast majority of people, white, black, red, or yellow, since the dawn of humanity, so i see no need for a competition as to who has been most victimised, as that would be facile. Lets not pretend now that contemporary Americans aren't massively privileged, whatever colour their skin may be.

SamuraiSWISH
04-30-2014, 06:56 PM
SMDH ...

You idiots. MJ was testing his 1st round draft picks mettle, and fortitude. To see how he would respond. Would he crumble, or stand up for himself and perform better?

That's all MJ ever does. He's getting you ready for battle by testing your manhood in practice every day. If you can stand up mentally, physically to the GOAT in practice ... then when you face ANYONE else

It's no thang. Cake walk. Someone he can actually go to war with. Weeds out the phonies, and fake tough guys from the REAL. That's the point. True leadership. Imprinting his mental toughness and DNA on lesser, weak minded bafoons.