PDA

View Full Version : Sterling to SUE the NBA for 1.2 BILLION!!!! (not really)

crisoner
04-30-2014, 07:29 PM
http://www.thenewsnerd.com/sports/donald-sterling-sue-nba-1-7-billion-dollars/

This is just gunna get ugly again.....
And hate to say it but he has a case.
The bigot f*ck has a case. SMH.

TheReal Kendall
04-30-2014, 07:32 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/THISGONBGUD.gif

Eric Cartman
04-30-2014, 07:34 PM
The supreme court will rule in his favor.

Damn it you sneaky jew.

longtime lurker

Wow shit just got real!

Waits to see who falls for the bait instead of reading the other articles in the link :roll: :roll:

FreezingTsmoove
Sterling is going to rape the NBA and I'm fine with that

HA at the end of the day Sterling gets the last laugh and gets even richer

Black and White
04-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Sterling gonna laugh his way to the bank.

SpecialQue
04-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Um, did you guys even look at what's on that page? Here's another news story:

CeeLo Green Planning Radical Procedure To Expand Neck Length

Also:

Obama To Erect a 700 Mile Fence To Keep Americans From Leaving

:biggums:

navy
04-30-2014, 07:37 PM
Nobody saw this post.

Knicksfever2010
makes you wonder if this whole thing was a setup by Sterling. PURE GENIUS

Bernkastel
Sterling don't take urinated water lying down. :pimp:

SilkkTheShocker
04-30-2014, 07:38 PM
I know a lawyer just for the job

http://www.goseetalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/David-Kleinfeld.jpg

SpecialQue
04-30-2014, 07:39 PM
About The News Nerd

The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

:coleman:

DuMa
04-30-2014, 07:40 PM

OP reads news like a retard

Thunderfan86
04-30-2014, 07:40 PM

Also:

Silly ass dudes, fall for anything

Spaulding
04-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Fail article is fail.

longtime lurker
04-30-2014, 07:42 PM

Also:

Highlight my first post. So many idiots on here poppin boners because they thought Sterling was suing for a billion :oldlol: so pathetic.

TheReal Kendall
04-30-2014, 07:42 PM

Also:

You should've let it keep going

Dresta
04-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Previous article: http://www.thenewsnerd.com/sports/clippers-owner-donald-sterling-not-racist/

In the conversation with V. Stiviano, Sterling told her not to post photographs with black people on her Instagram account and not to bring black people to Clippers games. In a statement released through his public relations representatives, Sterling says his comments were based on a medical condition he is suffering from called Negrophobia.

“Donald Sterling is extremely sorry for his poor choice of words in the taped conversation with Stiviano,” the statement read. “Mr. Sterling is currently receiving treatment for Negrophobia, a medical condition he was diagnosed with years ago. This condition causes Mr. Sterling to be in fear for his life and the life of his loved ones when he is around African-Americans. We ask the public to be respectful and understanding as Mr. Sterling deals with this difficult disease. He is doing everything within his power to be rid of this condition, and has nothing but love and respect for members of all races.”

Marlo_Stanfield
I know a lawyer just for the job

http://www.goseetalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/David-Kleinfeld.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:
for real tho, i think sterling is an asshole but if he doent win this sue than americas law system is FCKED UP.
you cant sue someone for 2,5 million and force him to sell his property because he said something racist in privat.:biggums:

gts
makes you wonder if this whole thing was a setup by Sterling. PURE GENIUS

Gullible...

gts
04-30-2014, 07:45 PM
for real tho, i think sterling is an asshole but if he doent win this sue than americas law system is FCKED UP.
you cant sue someone for 2,5 million and force him to sell his property because he said something racist in privat.:biggums::facepalm

SpecialQue
04-30-2014, 07:46 PM
Highlight my first post. So many idiots on here poppin boners because they thought Sterling was suing for a billion :oldlol: so pathetic.

You know, I kinda regret it now, although I suspect that there's still going to be people getting excited about this. :lol

Sarcastic
04-30-2014, 07:48 PM
Breaking: people think The Onion and Colbert are serious sources of news.

PickernRoller
04-30-2014, 07:53 PM
you cant sue someone for 2,5 million and force him to sell his property because he said something racist in privat.:biggums:

Depends on what's stated in the NBA constitution. The purchase of his team and the operation of his team is subject to it and other legalities. In order words: you can't be an owner or purchase a team before agreeing to be subject to its conditions before hand. So in a sense it's a legally binding contract between owner and the NBA. We'll see how this ends for sure.

I am all for private property rights too but in the case of "team ownership" in a league such as the NBA, MLB, NHL, or NFL there is a lot of stuff you agree to before you become owner.

buddha
04-30-2014, 07:56 PM
Sterling isn't racist, he has negrophobia.

ArbitraryWater
04-30-2014, 07:59 PM
Joke article

tontoz
04-30-2014, 08:01 PM
Negrophobia :oldlol:

It was worth clicking on this thread just for that.

bagelred
04-30-2014, 08:01 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/xq0ib.jpg

Nuff Said
04-30-2014, 08:07 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/xq0ib.jpg
:roll: best one yet, well after the sliding fat kid

Derka
04-30-2014, 08:08 PM
lmao, you f*cking failures believed an article from a known joke site :oldlol:

In fairness, I see people doing this on my FB feed all the time. The Onion or Daily Currant will post some satirical story and one or two of my idiot friends will believe it and share it. Hilarity ensues.

SilkkTheShocker
04-30-2014, 08:15 PM
I honestly hope the NBA has to pay him every ****ing penny of the money.

Ethem
04-30-2014, 08:20 PM
That is the least funny satirical news article I have ever read.

Scrubs trying to be the Onion :hammerhead: :banghead:

KyleKong
04-30-2014, 08:23 PM
You guys are all absolute retards.

This is a satirical website.

Now I know for a fact 99% of you post a reply to a thread after reading it's title and not the actual content of the OP.

dontgetchoked
04-30-2014, 08:27 PM
"clippers owner Donald Sterling has negrophobia, is not racist":roll:

BigBoss
04-30-2014, 08:31 PM
Not really. His actions were damaging to the league's image, a business first and foremost, and almost caused players/team to protest. An implosion during the NBA playoffs is a huge financial blow. This is a business first and he's a risk, he commited conduct detrimental to the league and was essentially fired. No grounds to sue.

I'd be afraid if I were the mistress too. You don't piss off a billionaire and get away with it.

Ethem
04-30-2014, 08:41 PM
It is easy to mistake a satirical news article for a real one when there is not a single funny joke or exaggeration in the article.

I've seen people on twitter and on other (non basketball) forums post articles they thought were real, but were just painfully unfunny and poorly written satire.

There are so many bad satire sites now on the web. Everyone thinks they can be the Onion. It's painful.

dude77
04-30-2014, 08:49 PM
Not really. His actions were damaging to the league's image, a business first and foremost, and almost caused players/team to protest. An implosion during the NBA playoffs is a huge financial blow. This is a business first and he's a risk, he commited conduct detrimental to the league and was essentially fired. No grounds to sue.

I'd be afraid if I were the mistress too. You don't piss off a billionaire and get away with it.

when you get down to it, this is pretty much the case .. the one who he really has grounds to go after is the little tranny whore but he's not going to get much out of her .. not to rectify what she did to him anyways

stalkerforlife
04-30-2014, 10:32 PM
I hope Sterling ends up owning the entire NBA after what they've done to him.

truhooper
04-30-2014, 10:36 PM

Also:

:roll: at the undercover racists above your post getting excited

moe94
04-30-2014, 10:39 PM
:roll: at the undercover racists above your post getting excited
:oldlol:

jstern
04-30-2014, 11:10 PM
The NBA didn't obtained the recording in an illegal manner, like Silver said, it was said in private, but it became public.

RedBlackAttack
04-30-2014, 11:18 PM
Thread title amended.

Crimsonrain777
04-30-2014, 11:47 PM
"clippers owner Donald Sterling has negrophobia, is not racist":roll:

that's a serious condition.Taylor Swift has it

Im so nba'd out
05-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Sterling is going to rape the NBA and I'm fine with that

HA at the end of the day Sterling gets the last laugh and gets even richer
your such a dumbazz do you even click links or is that too much work?

wally_world
05-01-2014, 01:25 AM
I'll be honest and say I fell for it :oldlol:

But those points raised are highly legit, no surprise if Sterling does bring NBA to court (actually I'll be surprised if he doesnt)

NumberSix
05-01-2014, 01:38 AM
The supreme court will rule in his favor.

Damn it you sneaky jew.
Lol. This is not going to the Supreme Court.

SacJB Shady
05-01-2014, 02:00 AM
The league has no right to force Sterling to sell. Listen to Mark Cuban. The NBA is risking themselves by doing this. Sterling can think whatever he wants. The one who should be in trouble is the girl. Like I said, u don't like Sterling? Then don't support or play for his team. Be like the sponsors. There is nothing else you can do to him.