PDA

View Full Version : You know something's wrong when that was Jeremy Lin's best playoff game ever.

Connor B
05-01-2014, 12:50 AM
And you know somethings wrong when Rockets fans on his dick this much.

He got 21/4. Sure, good off the bench, but for a guy who lost his starting spot and whom you are paying 15 million next year...its not really too much to celebrate. Before this game he was shooting 36% from the field and 17% from the 3.

Rockets fans are so bipolar. You all get so high or so low so easily, and your team outside of Chandler Parsons is probably one of the most unlikable teams in the league. I am rooting hard for Portland, I have no idea why Lin is being praised right now.

Kvnzhangyay
05-01-2014, 12:51 AM
The question is why do YOU care? :lol :lol

KungFuJoe
05-01-2014, 12:51 AM
http://www.ragequitbaddie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/u_mad_bro___u_mad___by_artof_nothing-d4v6ywh.jpg

inclinerator
05-01-2014, 12:52 AM
jeremy lin performs well houston biggest win coincidence?

Cocaine80s
05-01-2014, 12:55 AM

He got 21/4. Sure, good off the bench, but for a guy who lost his starting spot and whom you are paying 15 million next year...its not really too much to celebrate. Before this game he was shooting 36% from the field and 17% from the 3.

Rockets fans are so bipolar. You all get so high or so low so easily, and your team outside of Chandler Parsons is probably one of the most unlikable teams in the league. I am rooting hard for Portland, I have no idea why Lin is being praised right now.
what team do you even root for?

it seems like all your threads are questions that are meant to piss people off.

Connor B
05-01-2014, 12:55 AM
The question is why do YOU care? :lol :lol

Because this kid is overpaid and overrated and ya'll are setting a bad example for kids.

eriX
05-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Because this kid is overpaid and overrated and ya'll are setting a bad example for kids.

lin is not even a starter right now, how can he be overrated? And hes making 5mill this year, why dont you take that into account too? :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 01:32 AM
OP is a huge fakkit.
this is lins first playoff series. in both wins he was arguably the most important player. in game one he had 7 points in overtime and it needed a gigantiv harden choke to lose this game.
today was the first time he was allwoed to handle the ball a bit.
he also played great defense, had a ton of hockey assists and hustle plays:applause:

oarabbus
05-01-2014, 02:51 AM

You're a dumb cvnt OP :biggums:

KungFuJoe
05-01-2014, 02:55 AM
One thing you gotta admit about Lin...dude has been an impact player this entire series. Game 1 was the big OT, but they choke. Game 2 was the "oops foul" on Lilliard. Game 3 was Lin saving the day after almost blowing it. Game 4 was the :facepalm . And Game 5 he was a vital part of the win.

I hope Lin breaks the pattern and has two good solid games in a row.

Actually, make that three! :rockon:

Im Still Ballin
05-01-2014, 03:35 AM
Harden for Davis and Eric Gordon.

oarabbus
05-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Harden for Davis and Eric Gordon.

Davis... Anthony....Davis?:wtf:

GimmeThat
05-01-2014, 04:23 AM
at least if the Rockets don't win a championship

I sure hope they got enough TV deal and Jersey sales to make up their current run.

they get paid everytime someone creates a thread on ISH about Jeremy Lin? No?