PDA

View Full Version : Patrick beverley

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 02:11 AM
i usually give him quite some shit because i think he acts a bit retarded, thinks hes way better than he is( called himself a defensive superstar:facepalm ) and the fact that he starts over lin who is better in every facet of the game kinda anoys me.
but tonight i got to give him credit.
not for a great game( he was very solid tho) but for the fact that he even played. he had high fever since the last game and spend the last two nights at a hospital:biggums: :coleman:
hes gonna sleep in a hospital tonight as well.
gotta say thats quite insane playing through that. isnt that very dangerous tho?:biggums:

Cocaine80s
05-01-2014, 02:23 AM
lin isnt better at every aspect. i think bev is a better defender and shooter

bluechox2
05-01-2014, 02:25 AM
dude needs to use some of his cash and get a hair cut

oarabbus
05-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Beverley, the only rockets player besides Lin with heart :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 02:26 AM
lin isnt better at every aspect. i think bev is a better defender and shooter
http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2f/350x700px-LL-2ff5111e_michael-jordan-laughing.gif
the shots lin hit today alone make him the clear could better shooter. beverley will NEVER hit a similar shot.
but thats not the topic.
isnt it extremely dangerous to do sports with a high fever?? let alone a playoff game:biggums:

Inferno
05-01-2014, 02:26 AM
The guy needs to take it east. Pretty sure he doesn't even have a guaranteed contract yet.

Heart though :applause:

shoops
05-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Dude had a 104 degree fever the other day according to the announcers

:wtf:

inclinerator
05-01-2014, 02:41 AM
dude needs to use some of his cash and get a hair cut
this

KungFuJoe
05-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Beverley will be ok...he's not gonna drop dead. Just because he's in the hospital doesn't mean he's near death. It's just so they could feed him vitamins and replenish his fluids via IV after the game for the quickest recovery. This guy is getting the best treatment money can buy right now. He's out there actually running around...trust me...if he was REALLY ****ing sick no way he's on the court.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 03:01 AM
Beverley will be ok...he's not gonna drop dead. Just because he's in the hospital doesn't mean he's near death. It's just so they could feed him vitamins and replenish his fluids via IV after the game for the quickest recovery. This guy is getting the best treatment money can buy right now. He's out there actually running around...trust me...if he was REALLY ****ing sick no way he's on the court.
could be made bigger than it is to prop up his tough guy reputation and to fire team mates up.:confusedshrug:

UK2K
05-01-2014, 03:28 AM
could be made bigger than it is to prop up his tough guy reputation and to fire team mates up.:confusedshrug:
Hes playing with a torn meniscus as well.

Verticality
05-01-2014, 03:39 AM
Tough player with heart and defense, but is a goon. Only reason he isn't consistently referred to as a goon is because he is a PG and not a bigger player.

FKAri
05-01-2014, 03:55 AM
Meanwhile James Harden can't be bothered to run through screens.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 05:33 AM
Meanwhile James Harden can't be bothered to run through screens.
:oldlol: :oldlol:

5 rings fan
05-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Harden blocked the loser's shot at the end tho :roll:

YouGotServed
05-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Lin fans giving Beverley props :eek: I've seen it all

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 07:58 AM
Lin fans giving Beverley props :eek: I've seen it all
yesterday was perfect. i still think its a joke lin played only 31 minutes but the substitution pattern was perfect. bring him in at the 6 minute mark of the first and give him some rest in the 2nd quater and bring him back if possible.
bring him in at 5 minute mark and let him finish the game.
i still think bev is a bit crazy for playing playoff games with high fever but that is his choice:confusedshrug: