PDA

View Full Version : The Artistry of Michael Jordan, Parts 1 & 2 and the Outtakes

sportjames23
05-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Because ya'll need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWvxijHNWB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm6BEk3ktAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDQClx7bT3c

Now, you are all witnesses.

9erempiree
05-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Damn. I forgot a lot of those games. We didn't get much Bulls' games in Cali from MJ's earlier years.

MJ straight reminds me of Kobe.

LAClipsFan33
05-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Damn. I forgot a lot of those games. We didn't get much Bulls' games in Cali from MJ's earlier years.

If you had WGN you did

Cold soul
05-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Terrific videos. Thanks TS.

jstern
05-01-2014, 03:43 AM
If you had WGN you did

He's being sarcastic. He got caught in an old post saying he was 14 or something, so ever since he makes comments talking about his times in the 80s.

FKAri
05-01-2014, 03:57 AM
Nikka looks stiff. But probably good for 10 and 5 off the bench in today's league. JR Smith / J Crawford kinda role.

5 rings fan
05-01-2014, 05:06 AM
Sportjames23 still can't get jordan's cawk out of his mouth
despite Jordan getting exposed :lol

Hell,even Bran whom I hate is clearly better than Jordan on so many aspects
let alone Kobe

The game is just more advanced nowadays...although Jordan is more athletic Kobe just did so much more

He scored freakin 81 points, can jordan do that ? No. Not even in the watered down 90s. :roll:

diamenz
05-01-2014, 07:20 AM
it's crazy how packed the paint is in some of those clips - and jordan would still find a way to knife through. not through 3, not 4, but sometimes 5 defenders. artistry without a doubt!

livinglegend
05-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Bulls lost, let s go back to old youtube videos to feel better. :applause: :applause: :applause:

diamenz
05-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Bulls lost, let s go back to old youtube videos to feel better. :applause: :applause: :applause:

i don't think anyone expected them to get very far anyway.

Trollsmasher
05-01-2014, 07:34 AM
As a primarily defensively minded baller, I feel embarassed watching these videos:facepalm

JUDGE WITNESS
05-01-2014, 09:02 AM
he indeed has the mastered the art of being extremely overrated

Calabis
05-01-2014, 11:18 AM
he indeed has the mastered the art of being extremely overrated

Can't be too overrated....according to youngsters he's a slightly better versions of Tony Allen. Well at least that proves he can shut down the MVP of today's so called ultra talented league.

KobesFinger
05-01-2014, 12:07 PM
OP is reaching RoundMound territory with the stanning. We all know how great Jordan was, we aren't talking about him because he retired 11 years ago and we're watching the playoffs

SilkkTheShocker
05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
OP calls people out for being stans when he is one of the biggest nut riders on the board. Ghetto trash

Graviton
05-01-2014, 12:24 PM
OP calls people out for being stans when he is one of the biggest nut riders on the board. Ghetto trashThat's so racist. :oldlol:

sportjames23
05-01-2014, 01:14 PM
OP calls people out for being stans when he is one of the biggest nut riders on the board. Ghetto trash

You're upset. You live in a trailer park, in a double wide. You're on welfare. I feel your pain. There is help for you doe.

Call this hotline:

1-800-IMA-FAKKIT.

Operators are standing by.

sportjames23
05-01-2014, 01:15 PM

let alone Kobe

The game is just more advanced nowadays...although Jordan is more athletic Kobe just did so much more

He scored freakin 81 points, can jordan do that ? No. Not even in the watered down 90s. :roll:

That hotline is for you, too, my friend. Use it. It could save your life.

sportjames23
05-01-2014, 01:17 PM
OP is reaching RoundMound territory with the stanning. We all know how great Jordan was, we aren't talking about him because he retired 11 years ago and we're watching the playoffs

And yet, here you and the Kobe/Leron stans are trolling this thread.

For a player that's been retired 11 years, as you point out, he's got you all visibly shook.

And that's why he's the GOAT.

TheMan
05-01-2014, 01:22 PM

let alone Kobe

63 pts vs '86 Celtics in the playoffs >>> 81 pts vs garbage Toronto cRaptors

DonDadda59
05-01-2014, 01:24 PM

let alone Kobe

Not trying to interrupt this fine troll convention, just wanted to point out that Bean did in fact play 4 seasons in the 'watered down' 90s and was more or less a homeless man's James Harden.

Thank you for your time.

TheMan
05-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Not trying to interrupt this fine troll convention, just wanted to point out that Bean did in fact play 4 seasons in the 'watered down' 90s and was more or less a homeless man's James Harden.

Thank you for your time.
In b4 he was only a teen argument...LBJ did just fine as a teen.

AnaheimLakers24
05-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Terrific videos. Thanks TS.
they still sow a random bulls game every now an than :lol

Bless Mathews
05-01-2014, 01:33 PM

Stop.

You mean Houston.

Stop.

Niner empire biggest bandwagon fraud in internet history.

Mj greater than Kobe times 10

mehyaM24
05-01-2014, 01:39 PM
63 pts vs '86 Celtics in the playoffs >>> 81 pts vs garbage Toronto cRaptors

celtics gave jordan his points,shut everybody else down :oldlol:

in all their meetings in the playoffs,bird beat and outplayed him

bird in his peak > jordan

jzek
05-01-2014, 01:45 PM
lebron/kobe stans hate this thread

Calabis
05-01-2014, 03:20 PM
celtics gave jordan his points,shut everybody else down :oldlol:

in all their meetings in the playoffs,bird beat and outplayed him

bird in his peak > jordan

:facepalm

Are you a f'n retard? How about you watch the damn series, the only options the Bulls had were Jordan and Woolridge. Woolridge struggled shooting(that Kobe 40 FG%) wise. The Celtics just had too many mismatches and the Bulls could not stop them at several phases of the game.

This ignorant mfer talking about the Celtics(arguably the greatest team ever) like they are the Bobcats:oldlol:

And yes Bird at that time was better than second year Jordan who missed damn near the entire year

Young X
05-01-2014, 03:40 PM
One of the best player mixes on youtube. :applause:

The posts in this thread are what's wrong with ISH now - too many dickriders.

These ******s don't love basketball, they love one player only. Idiots can't even appreciate a simple highlight video without bringing up their fav player out of insecurity.

Dro
05-01-2014, 03:54 PM
For all the talk about Jordan stans, you sure see the same haters in EVERY JORDAN THREAD....SAME HATERS...

9erempiree
05-01-2014, 04:07 PM
In all seriousness, nobody can watch those videos and say MJ didn't look like Kobe.

He actually reminds me a lot of Kobe. What is shocking is how MJ's mid range and ability get in the paint is eerily similar to Kobe.

9erempiree
05-01-2014, 04:09 PM
He's being sarcastic. He got caught in an old post saying he was 14 or something, so ever since he makes comments talking about his times in the 80s.

lol @ 14

Why 14?

Don't you think its funny and sad that if I was 14, I am a better poster than most and adults get the crap trolled out of them by me?

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 04:14 PM
In all seriousness, nobody can watch those videos and say MJ didn't look like Kobe.

He actually reminds me a lot of Kobe. What is shocking is how MJ's mid range and ability get in the paint is eerily similar to Kobe.

dude just stop with that :roll:

9er you my man, but you're clearly trolling on purpose here :lol

on the other side, kenneth straight beliefs the bullshit lies he tells

Dro
05-01-2014, 04:24 PM
dude just stop with that :roll:

9er you my man, but you're clearly trolling on purpose here :lol

on the other side, kenneth straight beliefs the bullshit lies he tells
I had actually taken 9er off my ignore list...why, I don't know:confusedshrug:

fragokota
05-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Although i believe he is the greatest that ever player the game, the guy sometimes would just refuse to pass..

@ 4:58, a simple pass was not even remotely an option n his mind :lol

DonDadda59
05-01-2014, 04:30 PM
dat vhs quality

GOAT in HD (mostly his later years)

http://media.tumblr.com/a21cbb0bdfcf1ec027dfa32541d28bf2/tumblr_inline_mlmt08TepO1qz4rgp.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO4Ij4YNyQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0Kvi1DQDY

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 04:48 PM
If you had WGN you did
WGN didn't become a national channel until the late 90s. Mostly because of Jordan and the Bulls. Before it was a local exclusive station. Sports Channel, and WGN were the spot for Bulls games.

Bless Mathews
05-01-2014, 05:42 PM

Yea. Fucc you again.

You keep exposing yourself as a fraud.

You ain't older than 28.

KOBE MODELED HIS GAME AFFER MJ. SMH.

KOBE ATE SLEPT DRANK THOUGHT OF MJ EVERY SECOND OF HIS LIFE.

you're an idiot.

If you really watched hoop you would know mj s game came first.

Band wagon jumper from fuccin Houston.

GTFO.

Kobe's game is like mjs not the other way.

GTFO idiot.

Calabis
05-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Although i believe he is the greatest that ever player the game, the guy sometimes would just refuse to pass..

@ 4:58, a simple pass was not even remotely an option n his mind :lol

I'm a huge Jordan fan....it was well known that he was a black hole his first 4 or 5 seasons.....judging by his cast, how can you blame him. What's weird is although he was a black hole he was nowhere near as ball dominant as Lebron is.

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Ugh, GOAT gonna GOAT

:pimp:

The MOST entertaining player ever, by far.

Bless Mathews
05-01-2014, 05:53 PM
One of the best player mixes on youtube. :applause:

The posts in this thread are what's wrong with ISH now - too many dickriders.

These ******s don't love basketball, they love one player only. Idiots can't even appreciate a simple highlight video without bringing up their fav player out of insecurity.
Slayed whole thread.

Game over. :applause:

Calabis
05-01-2014, 06:03 PM

We all have idols :roll:

http://www.kobe-bryant-pictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kobe-Bryant-Wearing-A-Michael-Jordan-Jersey.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GNeaZUK.jpg

http://kicksaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kobe-jordan-forma-si.jpg

KungFuJoe
05-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Nothing wrong with idolizing MJ.

Kobe is about the same age as me...a couple years younger. EVERYONE who grew up playing ball when I did idolized and wanted to emulate Jordan as much as possible. All that hanging in the air, up and under, float through the lane stuff...kids (including myself) were trying to do all that stuff at the park. I'm sure Kobe is no exception.

Those were the best years for basketball, imo...the late 80s/early 90s.

TheMan
05-01-2014, 06:23 PM
It's obvious 9erempiree is trolling, that's like his running gag, to say MJ is like Kobe, when in fact everyone knows MJ was first.

jstern
05-01-2014, 07:57 PM

lol @ 14

Why 14?

Don't you think its funny and sad that if I was 14, I am a better poster than most and adults get the crap trolled out of them by me?

Hey, I was defending you.

But the bolded part, you're bragging about being a troll which is something that someone who's 14 would brag about. I remember now that it was 19, but can you blame me? Is it farfetched to think 14?

And to be honest, I thought it was 16, 17, but I had Cleveland Jr in my head and the running theme in the show of, "You're 14."

Bless Mathews
05-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Niner empire is 18 tops

Dro
05-02-2014, 08:29 AM
WGN didn't become a national channel until the late 90s. Mostly because of Jordan and the Bulls. Before it was a local exclusive station. Sports Channel, and WGN were the spot for Bulls games.
Thats mostly true but here in Indiana, we had been getting WGN for as long as I can remember...It had to be in the 80's because I was born in 1980 and remember see MOST if not ALL of the Bulls games back then because my mom was a big Jordan fan when I was coming up...