PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant.....

Budadiiii
05-01-2014, 04:07 AM
is awesome.

Thunder in 7.

He was hitting tough shots in overtime. Ibaka's uncoordinated ass cost us the game. JUST TIP IT IN. Just lacks the talent to get it done.

Remember, this will be the toughest team OKC will face. They slow the game down. They make it a halfcourt game for the duration of said game. And yet.... OKC is still right there with them....

Imagine playing the Clippers or Spurs... Imagine the fast break opportunities.... Imagine KD being able to get into a groove instead of getting fouled on every single ****ing possession with NO CALL.

I see a lot of morons doubting.

If KD has the best game in the series on the brink of elimination against the toughest perimeter defender in the league and no help from the refs.... does that solidify him as the best in the world?

Memphis is the best team in the league. That's pretty obvious. They're the favorites right now to win it all.... but what if they don't? What if KD steps up on the brink of elimination and the brink of my own suicide?

I would go nuts.

oarabbus
05-01-2014, 04:09 AM
is awesome.

Thunder in 7.

He was hitting tough shots in overtime. Ibaka's uncoordinated ass cost us the game. JUST TIP IT IN. Just lacks the talent to get it done.

wow

Cocaine80s
05-01-2014, 04:13 AM
budaddi having a mental breakdown right now.

hallucinating imaginated scenarios:facepalm

plowking
05-01-2014, 04:16 AM
Memphis is soo stacked. Championship or bust.

KDthunderup
05-01-2014, 04:25 AM
If the dude could just put up anything close to his averages we would be winning. Some of the open shots he usually hits which he is missing has been the difference this series.

Budadiiii
05-01-2014, 04:26 AM
This is the worst case scenario for LeBron stans.

LeBron's greatest game of his career was against the Boston Celtics in 2012.

Game 6, and on the brink of elimination.

Memphis is tougher than that Boston team. Tony Allen? Come on.

If KD goes for 40+ on the road and they win this series.... then he will have surpassed Bron's best.

This game 6 is the most important game in the history of the NBA. Nothing else matters but this game 6. KD's legacy hinges on tonights game.

If the Thunder lose.... KD IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD WE'VE SEEN SINCE LEBRON JAMES.

Tonight is the night, and I can't ****ing wait. LeBron stans nervous. :D

Mr. Jabbar
05-01-2014, 04:29 AM
budadiii :applause: :bowdown:

Cocaine80s
05-01-2014, 04:30 AM

If KD goes for 40+ on the road and they win this series.... then he will have surpassed Bron's best.

This game 6 is the most important game in the history of the NBA. Nothing else matters but this game 6. KD's legacy hinges on tonights game.

nah b.

lebron is cruising his way to the finals. miami is hoping the thunder makes it to the finals. i dont see the heat beating the spurs

Budadiiii
05-01-2014, 04:38 AM
nah b.

lebron is cruising his way to the finals. miami is hoping the thunder makes it to the finals. i dont see the heat beating the spurs
The Heat are cruising their way to the finals....... *yawn*

Bobcats... Raptors? Hawks?

Meanwhile OKC is playing the Memphis freaking Grizzlies in the first round. Whatever. That's why people consider KD better. You can't be the best if you don't have any competition. Wade/LeBron can't be the best unless they beat OKC in the finals and Wade outplays Durant. Which won't happen.

No team will give the Thunder more trouble than the Grizzlies. If we make it out of this grueling series... it will only make them stronger.

You have to go though hell to make it to heaven. I am loving the hardship OKC is facing while Miami 'cruises to the championship'.....

Everything is going perfect. This is exactly what Thunder fans wanted.

Cocaine80s
05-01-2014, 04:49 AM
. Wade/LeBron can't be the best unless they beat OKC in the finals. Which won't happen.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3851938/kevin-durant-crying-o.gif

tonight is probably the last time ill see you here till the start of the 2014-2015 season. good night sweet prince

S13M
05-01-2014, 04:53 AM
If the dude could just put up anything close to his averages we would be winning. Some of the open shots he usually hits which he is missing has been the difference this series.

Both he and Westbrook need to shoot less threes. They're averaging almost 16 attempts per game and shooting 17 and 28 percent. Leave the three point shooting to Fisher, Butler and even Ibaka.

navy
05-01-2014, 04:55 AM

Bookmarked.

I wish i lived in parallel worlds. On one hand, I want to see ISh's reaction if Durant fails, on the other hand I really dont want to read the nonsense about how Durant will ever win a ring.

Budadiiii
05-01-2014, 04:55 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3851938/kevin-durant-crying-o.gif

tonight is probably the last time ill see you here till the start of the 2014-2015 season. good night sweet prince
This will be the last time you see me, period. :oldlol:

If they lose that is. I'm a bandwagon fan. No way in hell I'm staying on this shit site if KD chokes this thang away. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I'll just move on to some other trolling gimmick. Already looking for a forum with light moderation and a fun environment. Just preparing for the worst if shit hits the fan tonight.

navy
05-01-2014, 04:56 AM
Both he and Westbrook need to shoot less threes. They're averaging almost 16 attempts per game and shooting 17 and 28 percent. Leave the three point shooting to Fisher, Butler and even Ibaka.

The worst part is they chuck them with no regard for an offensive play. :facepalm

navy
05-01-2014, 04:56 AM

If they lose that is. I'm a bandwagon fan. No way in hell I'm staying on this shit site if KD chokes this thang away. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I'll just move on to some other trolling gimmick. Already looking for a forum with light moderation and a fun environment. Just preparing for the worst if shit hits the fan tonight.
Bookmarked again.

Cocaine80s
05-01-2014, 04:58 AM

:banana:

u wont be missed

ihoopallday
05-01-2014, 05:03 AM

:rolleyes: 1st round and he's the MVP. Enough said. But, good luck to your dude.

LoneyROY7
05-01-2014, 05:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XxTVH.gif

Better eat your oatmeal this morning KD...it's gon' be a LONG day.

Budadiiii
05-01-2014, 05:08 AM
:banana:

u wont be missed
This game is the most important in message board history.

Budadiiii's career is on the line tonight. If they lose, he retires forever. :biggums:

Jesus Christ. Has there ever been a bigger game? KD's legacy on the line.... my legacy on the line...

trust me, I wanna punk you for many years. I don't want to leave. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I just saved my retirement speech in word document. Hopefully no one ever sees it.

LoneyROY7
05-01-2014, 05:12 AM
This game is the most important in message board history.

Budadiiii's career is on the line tonight. If they lose, he retires forever. :biggums:

Jesus Christ. Has there ever been a bigger game? KD's legacy on the line.... my legacy on the line...

trust me, I wanna punk you for many years. I don't want to leave. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I just saved my retirement speech in word document. Hopefully no one ever sees it.

Hate to say it, but tonight...

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1503/15037917/2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

BlazerRed
05-01-2014, 05:17 AM

:oldlol:

TheMilkyBarKid
05-01-2014, 05:19 AM

At least you're honest

SexSymbol
05-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Oh wow, so budadii's gone if KD loses?
Now I want grizzlies to win even though I hated the team three minutes ago

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 05:28 AM
is awesome.

Thunder in 7.

Remember, this will be the toughest team OKC will face. They slow the game down. They make it a halfcourt game for the duration of said game. And yet.... OKC is still right there with them....

Imagine playing the Clippers or Spurs... Imagine the fast break opportunities.... Imagine KD being able to get into a groove instead of getting fouled on every single ****ing possession with NO CALL.

If KD has the best game in the series on the brink of elimination against the toughest perimeter defender in the league and no help from the refs.... does that solidify him as the best in the world?

Memphis is the best team in the league. That's pretty obvious. They're the favorites right now to win it all.... but what if they don't? What if KD steps up on the brink of elimination and the brink of my own suicide?

I would go nuts.
http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2f/350x700px-LL-2ff5111e_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 05:31 AM

thats what you meant by suicide?:roll: :roll:
good to know we dont have to worry about you

-Lebron23-
05-01-2014, 05:38 AM
thats what you meant by suicide?:roll: :roll:
good to know we dont have to worry about you
Nah, he is preparing to jump ship to the Wiggins bandwagon. He finally realised The Servant is not worth the trouble.

MJ(Mean John)
05-01-2014, 05:39 AM
Need to trade Westbrook for Rondo

dunksby
05-01-2014, 08:24 AM
KD gotta show up he has been so ****n shit it's incredible! :mad:

atljonesbro
05-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Tonight is a massive game in nba history. A top 10 all time talent coming off one of the greatest regular seasons in nba history and winning his first MVP is on the brink of elimination. Will he continue to prove he is the best player in the league and rise to the occasion, or will he just fizzle out in the first round to a 7th seed?

dabigbaws
05-01-2014, 09:27 AM
ill miss the first half cause of a ****ing exam

thinking of losing 20% and rather watch KD tear the grizzlies a new one

Denitron
05-01-2014, 10:01 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmjNBtUCQAAN3vY.jpg

:durantunimpressed:

NumberSix
05-01-2014, 11:08 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmjNBtUCQAAN3vY.jpg

:durantunimpressed:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcZEhT8CIAATBwH.jpg:large

BigBoss
05-01-2014, 11:16 AM
I think we can all agree hes not past his "mental obstacle" yet.

With Kobe the obstacle was trusting his teammates
With Lebron it was not disappearing when his team needed him
With KD its getting out of the shadows/critics talk of being the second best and always coming up short. He carries too much of a burden and it goes to his head in pressure situations effecting his game.

The zone KD was in during his streak was what OKC needs. He peaked too early. He's lost focus

rhowen4
05-01-2014, 11:17 AM
IT'S MY DAY OFF :banana: :banana:

BigBoss
05-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Jea

-Lebron23-
05-01-2014, 11:31 AM
So fvcking epic :bowdown:

inclinerator
05-01-2014, 11:34 AM
endure guys, 1 more day till op offs himself

VIntageNOvel
05-01-2014, 11:47 AM
agree, those celtic team was old as ****, and rajon "cant shoot" rondo dropped 40 on em :roll:

kobe already faced the prime, more stacked version of those '12 celtic in 2008, and beat em in 2010 :no:

you know whats the similarity between bran's greatest games (against piston, '12 celtic, and last year spurs)?

yes bran is specialize on beating elderly

zoom17
05-01-2014, 11:48 AM
OP has some serious mental issues.

Fudge
05-01-2014, 11:48 AM
is awesome.

Thunder in 7.

I would go nuts.
:roll:

WolfGang
05-01-2014, 12:17 PM
IT'S MY DAY OFF :banana: :banana:

Lucky, I have to work tonight:facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
05-01-2014, 12:18 PM
More X-mas MVPs than Magic, Larry, Jordan, Russell, Shaq and Wilt have combined. :applause:

Thunderfan86
05-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Lucky, I have to work tonight:facepalm
Yeah, me too, but I'll be watching the game at my desk.