PDA

View Full Version : Do people realize: LeBron's MVP's

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 07:30 PM
LeBron James was a Derrick Rose Cinderella Story away from 5 straight MVP's.

That's fkn crazy

AnaheimLakers24
05-01-2014, 07:30 PM
asterisk
steroids
collusion

op is a homo

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 07:31 PM
asterisk
steroids
collusion

op is a homo

Has this guy ever posted something that didn't include "collusion and asterisk" ? :lol

Rocketswin2013
05-01-2014, 07:32 PM
2011 was the one year LeBron didn't play up to his own standards. Still was arguably best in the league though.

They didn't want to give it to LeBron again because of the hate bandwagon.

If they were gonna give it to anybody other than Bron it should have been Dwight.:durantunimpressed:

Sarcastic
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Look at the competition/runners up in this era. Weak AF.

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 07:34 PM

Kobe/Howard/Wade/Durant.... hm

Trollsmasher
05-01-2014, 07:34 PM
He is also one Titanic story away from getting 5th one this year

CelticBaller
05-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Howard deserved the MVP that year

Kvnzhangyay
05-01-2014, 08:14 PM

This era is just as good or better than previous eras, if you want a weak early go look at early 2000s

j3lademaster
05-01-2014, 08:39 PM
asterisk
steroids
collusion

op is a homoHow would collusion help you win an mvp? It's not like his Cavs weren't top record teams, if anything this would hurt his chances.

chazzy
05-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Dwight was 2nd in MVP voting in 2011.. so no

USABall
05-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Wrong thread rofl

TheNaturalWR
05-01-2014, 10:09 PM
2011 was the one year LeBron didn't play up to his own standards. Still was arguably best in the league though.

They didn't want to give it to LeBron again because of the hate bandwagon.

If they were gonna give it to anybody other than Bron it should hate have been Dwight.:durantunimpressed:

Why should LeBron have gotten that MVP when he had a player on his team putting up virtually the same production....

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 10:13 PM
LeBron wasn't better than Wade, on his own team, and Dwight was #2 in the MVP voting. So how do you figure? OP going full retard, Bruce Blitz apostle. Do your homework.

tpols
05-01-2014, 10:14 PM
weak era bruh

Milbuck
05-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Has this guy ever posted something that didn't include "collusion and asterisk" ? :lol
A Lebron stan criticizing someone else's post quality? You guys are the epitome of shit opinions, along with the stans of any other player.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 10:16 PM
LeBron wasn't better than Wade, on his own team, and Dwight was #2 in the MVP voting. So how do you figure? OP going full retard, Bruce Blitz apostle. Do your homework.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 10:44 PM
A Lebron stan criticizing someone else's post quality? You guys are the epitome of shit opinions, along with the stans of any other player.

Milbuck bringing down the entire 2014 class :facepalm

Incredibly funny coming from you. A stan of a bum who we won't ever hear about yet you preach about him like he's some future GOAT :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 10:46 PM

LeBron >> Rose in 2011

I know it's hard for you to accept that, but deal with it, holmes

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 10:47 PM
LeBron >> Rose in 2011

I know it's hard for you to accept that, but deal with it, holmes
I've freely admitted LeBron is clearly better than Derrick Rose. So what's your point? That doesn't mean however he was more deserving of the MVP award that particular season. Now go back to hero worshipping Bruce Blitz.

20Four
05-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Whats with you guys and the same AVY? Are yall butt buddies? Or have so gay fetish? Yall are Ph^ggots.... :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 10:49 PM
I've freely admitted LeBron is clearly better than Derrick Rose. So what's your point? That doesn't mean however he was more deserving of the MVP award that particular season. Now go back to hero worshipping Bruce Blitz.

Whats with the Bruce Blitz thing? What ya butthurt about? He blocked your ass or what?

Stop bringing him up anyways, this is ISH not BruceBlitz.com lmfaoo, phagg.ot

TheMarkMadsen
05-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Lets be honest the MVPs since 2001 have been.. Weird

The criteria literally changes every year.

20Four
05-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Whats with the Bruce Blitz thing? What ya butthurt about? He blocked your ass or what?

Your the Ph^ggot for having the same avy as someone else.....I bet yall have orgy's together eh? Flying ph^ggots

SamuraiSWISH

Because you sent me PMs telling me to watch his videos. No one takes that dude seriously. He got run off ISH a long time ago for being such a clown. You share similar views to him, not by coincidence.

ArbitraryWater
Lets be honest the MVPs since 2001 have been.. Weird

The criteria literally changes every year.

There is no criteria. Its a mix of best player/best player on best team/stats/impact.... Only wrong choices I seen since 2000 have been 2001, 2006 questionable, 2011.... :confusedshrug:

Because you sent me PMs telling me to watch his videos. No one takes that dude seriously. He got run off ISH a long time ago for being such a clown. You share similar views to him, not by coincidence.

And how long are you going to derail topics to grab back on that?

Me and Bruce sharing similar opinion though... :lol Must have stalked me to know so much about me. Now gtfoh if you got nothing else to contribute.

Enjoy that 1st round exit. (Look at me talking past the topic. Badass eh)

Im Still Ballin
05-01-2014, 10:53 PM
It's crazy. He had to settle for 4 MVP's :oldlol:

And niqqas comparin KD to him???? some people are tapped

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Now gtfoh if you got nothing else to contribute.
Shut your newbie ass up. No one takes your opinions seriously. Rocking another poster's avatar. Hero worshipping yet someone else besides BruceBlitz. Do you not have a father figure or something in your life?

Enjoy that 1st round exit.
Wait, what?

:oldlol:

Milbuck
05-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Milbuck bringing down the entire 2014 class :facepalm

Incredibly funny coming from you. A stan of a bum who we won't ever hear about yet you preach about him like he's some future GOAT :oldlol:
Not the guy living vicariously through the achievements of Lebron and using another poster's avatar? Get your own identity.

If you can find me 5 Giannis posts I've made in the past month, I'll shut the **** up. And even when I did do that months ago, it was in jest. You guys genuinely have nothing substantial to offer aside from your stanning.

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Shut your newbie ass up. No one takes your opinions seriously. Rocking another poster's avatar. Hero worshipping yet someone else besides BruceBlitz. Do you not have a father figure or something in your life?

Wait, what?

:oldlol:

General consensus on ISH = Account creation date is more important than your ability with rhetoric or knowledge of bball.

You using join date as an argument reflect more poorly on themselves than they do on the people they are trying to demean.

"Rocking another poster's avatar. Hero worshipping yet someone else besides BruceBlitz. Do you not have a father figure or something in your life?"

You take this shit way too serious :oldlol: It's a message board ffs... I see you grabbing for straws though...

You don't get it? For clear up: Bulls just lost in the 1st round...........

Not the guy living vicariously through the achievements of Lebron and using another poster's avatar? Get your own identity.

If you can find me 5 Giannis posts I've made in the past month, I'll shut the **** up. And even when I did do that months ago, it was in jest. You guys genuinely have nothing substantial to offer aside from your stanning.

People really take this avatar thing seriously eh :oldlol:

http://i.gyazo.com/8c0bff4cebdf52c14bc4874bfba9b7e9.png

Relinquish
05-01-2014, 11:02 PM

Yes he was. His stats were still better than Wade's and that was Wade's last year over 25 ppg. Just because he choked in the finals after the MVP was handed out doesn't mean he didn't deserve it. :confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
05-01-2014, 11:07 PM
There is no criteria. Its a mix of best player/best player on best team/stats/impact.... Only wrong choices I seen since 2000 have been 2001, 2006 questionable, 2011.... :confusedshrug:

That's the problem.

It's an absolute joke that Kobe wasn't MVP in 06 and Wade wasn't mvp in 09. Both led crap teams to respectable records and dominated the league statistically.

Shaq was always knocked for playin with Kobe and vice versa so they never wanted to give Shaq an MVP while he played with Kobe..

But then 10 years later they give MVP to a guy playing on a stacked team with Wade and Bosh ??

Makes no sense

zoom17
05-01-2014, 11:08 PM
That's the problem.

It's an absolute joke that Kobe wasn't MVP in 06 and Wade wasn't mvp in 09. Both led crap teams to respectable records and dominated the league statistically.

Shaq was always knocked for playin with Kobe and vice versa so they never wanted to give Shaq an MVP while he played with Kobe..

But then 10 years later they give MVP to a guy playing on a stacked team with Wade and Bosh ??

Makes no sense

:cry:

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 11:12 PM
That's the problem.

Makes no sense

No, you have the problem. There shouldn't ever be a criteria. If its one, then say mix "best player/best player on best team/best stats" etc...

Because you know what, ain't no 7th seed becoming MVP... that shit DOESNT HAPPEN.

Iverson in 2006: 33/3/7 on 45%

Where is his MVP Galore?

Hey, did you know this, MJ averaged 35 on higher percentages, with better defense before.... guess what, NO MVP & NO PEOPLE COMPLAINING.

Shaq was never knocked for playing with Kobe in the MVP Discussion. Stop lying. LOL @ Bosh & Stacked. Magic, Bird, Jordan, etc. they all played on stacked teams, they all won 3+ MVP's, so get your unreasonable, crying ass out of here.

Milbuck
05-01-2014, 11:14 PM
People really take this avatar thing seriously eh :oldlol:

http://i.gyazo.com/8c0bff4cebdf52c14bc4874bfba9b7e9.png
Using my joke location from registration 4 months ago...yeah, you have nothing :oldlol:

Another great draft coming up, be sure to pick your next host wisely. Lebron's not gonna be around forever.

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Using my joke location from registration 4 months ago...yeah, you have nothing :oldlol:

Another great draft coming up, be sure to pick your next host wisely. Lebron's not gonna be around forever.

Using my personal preferences since being a fan... yeah, you have nothing :oldlol:

Another great draft coming up, be sure to pick your next host wisely. Bucks will be shit forever.

Im Still Ballin
05-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Jan 2014 has been one of the greatest draft classes in recent years.

Milbuck
05-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Using my personal preferences since being a fan... yeah, you have nothing :oldlol:

Another great draft coming up, be sure to pick your next host wisely. Bucks will be shit forever.
Disappointing rebuttal. My work's done here.

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Disappointing rebuttal. My work's done here.

Your work is done here? Usually it seems like it's ironically the opposite. You know you can't hold a candle to me so please quit embarrassing yourself.
We all know you have Giannis face tattooed on your butt cheeck

Sarcastic
05-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Kobe/Howard/Wade/Durant.... hm

Durant was like 21 years old for one of them, and still young as hell now. Kobe was old by the second one. Howard is just lulz. Wade has never finished better than 3, so without Lebron in the league he would still be winless.

It's a little different than losing out to prime Magic Johson, Charles Barkley, and Karl Malone.