PDA

View Full Version : Do people realize: Wade's Rings

russwest0
05-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Wade was one colossal teammate choke job away from having 2 FMVP's and 4 rings cementing him right around top 10 all time...

navy
05-01-2014, 08:58 PM
I think about this all the time. The last year of Wade's Prime was a choke job by Lebron James.

Why I never give Wade shit for playing bad in the postseason. Bran. :facepalm

TheNaturalWR
05-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Yup. The Heat could win all the rings they want but it'll never boost Wade's legacy like that Finals MVP in 2011 would have.

Nuff Said
05-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Seriously ... LeBron's casper act cost Wade's one significant boost to his resume, and all-time perception.

Now everyone thinks of him as a guy who shows up every now and then, constantly injured, takes games off to save himself for the playoffs.

The Heat would be going for a record setting 4th straight championship of the modern era.

Wade would already have 4x Rings 2x Finals MVPs (top ten all-time)
LeBron would already have 3x rings 2x Finals MVPs (top ten all-time)

Dat ridiculous pouting disappearing act in the Finals will always stick out in my mind. There was no leigitmate excuse for LeBron to have been that insiginificant on the game's biggest stage against inferior defenses he had faced in the two rounds prior.

:mad:

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Seriously ... LeBron's casper act cost Wade's one significant boost to his resume, and all-time perception.

Now everyone thinks of him as a guy who shows up every now and then, constantly injured, takes games off to save himself for the playoffs, getting dragged to rings as a sidekick. Instead of a co-alpha type of player.

The Heat would be going for a record setting 4th straight championship of the modern era.

Dat ridiculous pouting disappearing act in the Finals will always stick out in my mind. There was no legitimate excuse for LeBron to have been that insiginificant on the game's biggest stage against inferior defenses he had faced in the two rounds prior.

moe94
05-01-2014, 09:06 PM
SWISH stays editing his posts then deleting them. Have you thinking you imagined his posts.

97 bulls
05-01-2014, 09:07 PM
How did post 4 and 5 happen?

livinglegend
05-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Do you realize if it wasnt for Lebron, Wade wouldnt be in the finals that year? Lebron carried him in that Chicago series. Wade sucked in that series.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-01-2014, 09:08 PM
This topic has been discussed to death. Let's focus on current topics, like Durant choking.

russwest0

Now everyone thinks of him as a guy who shows up every now and then, constantly injured, takes games off to save himself for the playoffs, getting dragged to rings as a sidekick. Instead of a co-alpha type of player.

Dat ridiculous pouting disappearing act in the Finals will always stick out in my mind. There was no legitimate excuse for LeBron to have been that insiginificant on the game's biggest stage against inferior defenses he had faced in the two rounds prior.

It really will be remembered as the greatest chokejob of all time and I don't see anyone one upping it either.

And like you said it completely changed how Dwyane Wade gets remembered.

HoopsFanNumero1
SWISH stays editing his posts then deleting them. Have you thinking you imagined his posts.

He's trying to pad his post count.

5 rings fan

You mad and upset as fk because Jordan quitted on his team in game 3, scoring 19 points and fouled out vs Celtcis, after scoring 63 points in game 2
He knew he couldn't win :oldlol: what a beta

"86 celtics GOAT team" "jordan has no team!"

and yet kobe would shit on the slow Bird (ofc shaq would shat on Parish)

TheMarkMadsen
05-01-2014, 09:10 PM
If Bynum & Ariza are healthy in 08 Kobe has 6 rings and 2 sets of 3peats

Fire Colangelo
05-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Lol..

Jameerthefear
05-01-2014, 09:12 PM
He's trying to pad his post count.
that doesn't pad post count dumbass

CelticBaller
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM
:oldlol:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

HoopsFanNumero1
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Things Kobetards say

TheNaturalWR
05-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Do you realize if it wasnt for Lebron, Wade wouldnt be in the finals that year? Lebron carried him in that Chicago series. Wade sucked in that series.

Do you realize that although Wade struggled, he still made big plays down the stretch of games? LeBron did NOTHING besides turn the ball over, miss a shot, or get torched by JASON ****ING TERRY.

Warfan
05-01-2014, 09:22 PM
So if the heat won and wade won fmvp he would move up 10-15 spots all time? Why does it matter if the heat did or didnt win if wade played well enough to win but his teamates didnt show up?

If Lebron played a bit better and wade played exactly the same as he did in the 11 finals and the heat win and wade wins fmvp, that moves him up 10+ spots?

Dont people see a problem with this?

People say kobe>Shaq because 5>4, so when Shaq played well enough to win in 95 and 04 but Kobe played like shit in the 00' finals but still won, it doesnt change the 'fact' that 5>4

You have to look at performance as well as accolades.

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
So if the heat won and wade won fmvp he would move up 10-15 spots all time? Why does it matter if the heat did or didnt win if wade played well enough to win but his teamates didnt show up?

If Lebron played a bit better and wade played exactly the same as he did in the 11 finals and the heat win and wade wins fmvp, that moves him up 10+ spots?

Dont people see a problem with this?

People say kobe>Shaq because 5>4, so when Shaq played well enough to win in 95 and 04 but Kobe played like shit in the 00' finals but still won, it doesnt change the 'fact' that 5>4

You have to look at performance as well as accolades.

Nahh theres definitely some truth to it... You cant just add an imaginary fmvp/title to wade's resume, which he would have if lbj didnt choke.

Warfan
05-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Nahh theres definitely some truth to it... You cant just add an imaginary fmvp/title to wade's resume, which he would have if lbj didnt choke.

I get your point. I don't do all time lists. You don't agree that performance is important? I mean lets say miami and okc make the finals and lebron greatly outplays KD but OKC win because wade and bosh don't show up, that is knock on lebron? I think it is flawed.

There is no doubt that accolades are important but so is performance. Basketball is a team game

pmj
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
If Lebron plays like Lebron, why would Wade win FMVP? He wasn't really that good in that series, at least, when it mattered. He was effecient and productive, but he had more than his share of moments to pull games out and ended up with missed FTs, turnovers, missed fgs, etc., and not a very good elimination game.

On the other hand, Dirk was the opposite. Not very efficient, well below his averages, yet hit everything when it mattered and clutch as hell. Don't think Dirk was losing that series, minus Lebron playing MVP-level.

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
I get your point. I don't do all time lists. You don't agree that performance is important? I mean lets say miami and okc make the finals and lebron greatly outplays KD but OKC win because wade and bosh don't show up, that is knock on lebron? I think it is flawed.

There is no doubt that accolades are important but so is performance. Basketball is a team game

Nah id never said that... yea id agree. performance is the most important.

play > resume

f0und
05-01-2014, 09:42 PM
wade also couldve had another ring had he not had that rib injury in '05 during the ECFs. he was torching the vaunted piston defense before going down with that rib injury. the exact same defense that humiliated kobe and the lakers the year before. not saying he wouldve definitely beat the spurs had he gotten to the finals, but with teh way he was playing, it wouldnt have surprised me. detroit took them to 7 games.

wade could be sitting at 5 rings, 3 finals MVPs.

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 09:42 PM
If Lebron plays like Lebron, why would Wade win FMVP? He wasn't really that good in that series, at least, when it mattered.
Spoken like someone who didn't actually watch the series.

f0und
05-01-2014, 09:44 PM
If Lebron plays like Lebron, why would Wade win FMVP?

if lebron didnt play like roy hibbert, they wouldve won the title.

97 bulls
05-01-2014, 09:45 PM
If Lebron plays like Lebron, why would Wade win FMVP? He wasn't really that good in that series, at least, when it mattered. He was effecient and productive, but he had more than his share of moments to pull games out and ended up with missed FTs, turnovers, missed fgs, etc., and not a very good elimination game.

On the other hand, Dirk was the opposite. Not very efficient, well below his averages, yet hit everything when it mattered and clutch as hell. Don't think Dirk was losing that series, minus Lebron playing MVP-level.
Good point. If James performs up to his standards, Wade still wouldn't have won MVP.

TheNaturalWR
05-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Spoken like someone who didn't actually watch the series.

Seriously. Wade was ****ing DOMINANT up until he got hip checked by that scrub. He had a few **** ups but for gods sake he put up 27/7/5/1/1 on 55% FG. Are you kidding me? And that's WITH the 2 mediocre-bad games he had after getting injured.

TheNaturalWR
05-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Good point. If James performs up to his standards, Wade still wouldn't have won MVP.

You do realize that Wade and LeBron were virtually equals that season right? It's far from definitive as to who would have won the MVP. If LeBron performs to HALF of his standards Wade wins that MVP.

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Seriously. Wade was ****ing DOMINANT up until he got hip checked by that scrub. He had a few **** ups but for gods sake he put up 27/7/5/1/1 on 55% FG. Are you kidding me? And that's WITH the 2 mediocre-bad games he had after getting injured.
Right on bro, I mean even in James best game of the series ... Game 1, Bron did his damage in the first half. Wade played significantly better in the 2nd half to actually close out the game when it was competitive.

Wade was even making CLUTCH defensive stops in Dallas to win games. He went straight up as a 6'4 guard and blocked Tyson Chandler's dunk attempt. Wade was straight up ballin, carrying Miami. I still remember him chewing Bron out for being passive.

pmj is a known LeBron whore. He knows absolutely nothing about this series, making strong attemots at revisionist history. LeBron stans just need to own the fact he was a coward that series. It's forever a skid mark on his career.

chazzy
05-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Things Kobetards say
That's not unreasonable

buddha
05-01-2014, 10:03 PM
How did post 4 and 5 happen?

we call that a glitch in the matrix.

SilkkTheShocker
05-01-2014, 10:05 PM
LeBron paid for it by having to carry Bosh and Wade most the 13 playoffs. :lol

TheNaturalWR
05-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Right on bro, I mean even in James best game of the series ... Game 1, Bron did his damage in the first half. Wade played significantly better in the 2nd half to actually close out the game when it was competitive.

Wade was even making CLUTCH defensive stops in Dallas to win games. He went straight up as a 6'4 guard and blocked Tyson Chandler's dunk attempt. Wade was straight up ballin, carrying Miami. I still remember him chewing Bron out for being passive.

pmj is a known LeBron whore. He knows absolutely nothing about this series, making strong attemots at revisionist history. LeBron stans just need to own the fact he was a coward that series. It's forever a skid mark on his career.

It's just frustrating because that's the last time we'll ever see dominant Wade. Honestly thought 11' Wade was just a notch under 08-09 Wade. It's been all down hill since then and he's basically just cemented in the top 25-18 range as opposed to a top 15 LOCK that Finals MVP would have done.

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 10:07 PM
LeBron paid for it by having to carry Bosh and Wade most the 13 playoffs. :lol
Past power houses like

Jenning's Bucks
Nate Robinson's Bulls
David West's Pacers

They didn't need those fools to bring their A game. But you saw Wade straight killing it v.s. the Spurs in the Finals.

SilkkTheShocker
05-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Past power houses like

Jenning's Bucks
Nate Robinson's Bulls
David West's Pacers

They didn't need those fools to bring their A game. But you saw Wade straight killing it v.s. the Spurs in the Finals.

You can think whatever you want. Narrative will always be LeBron carrying Wade (16ppg) and Bosh (12ppg) that postseason run. You got Reggie Miller calling them the Miami Cavaliers in the ECF. And analysts calling out the supporting case aside from Bron for playing like trash. Like I said, spin it how you want. But the bottomline is going to be LeBron leading the team in the 4th quarter of game 6 of the Finals, and having one of the best game 7s in NBA Finals history. Narrative can be an absolute bitch.

russwest0
05-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Past power houses like

Jenning's Bucks
Nate Robinson's Bulls
David West's Pacers

If LeBron just defends like a DPOY runner up (which he was voted that year) the Pacers go down in 5-6 games. He gave a ton of open drives to Stephenson and George that year. He also flopped leading to a few open shots because the refs didn't give him the call.

The ECF that year is probably the worst defense he's ever played.

SamuraiSWISH
05-01-2014, 10:17 PM
A better version of the 2013 Pacers is about to lose in the 1st round to an 8th seed.

SilkkTheShocker
05-01-2014, 10:22 PM
If LeBron just defends like a DPOY runner up (which he was voted that year) the Pacers go down in 5-6 games. He gave a ton of open drives to Stephenson and George that year. He also flopped leading to a few open shots because the refs didn't give him the call.

Rest of the team was being called the "Miami Cavaliers" by an NBA HOF. That's how it will be remembered. DAT NARRATIVE

TheMarkMadsen
05-01-2014, 10:24 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah because the Lakers missing 2 starters for the entire playoffs didnt make a difference

:facepalm

JT123
05-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Rest of the team was being called the "Miami Cavaliers" by an NBA HOF. That's how it will be remembered. DAT NARRATIVE
Now watch him accuse Reggie of being a Lebron stan. :lol Wade and Bosh were outplayed by Birdman in that series! That will never be forgotten.

SilkkTheShocker
05-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Now watch him accuse Reggie of being a Lebron stan. :lol Wade and Bosh were outplayed by Birdman in that series! That will never be forgotten.

Let them vent.:lol NBA history will remember it for what it was. LeBron carrying that team to the Finals kicking and screaming.

20Four
05-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Let them vent.:lol NBA history will remember it for what it was. LeBron carrying that team to the Finals kicking and screaming.
You must be off your meds.....do us all a favor...just hang yourself fvcking Ph^ggot mother fvck :banghead: :banghead:

97 bulls
05-01-2014, 10:53 PM
You do realize that Wade and LeBron were virtually equals that season right? It's far from definitive as to who would have won the MVP. If LeBron performs to HALF of his standards Wade wins that MVP.
James and Wade have never been equals bro.

I agree that James wasn't his usual self. I wouldn't say James performance was below half what is considered standard for him. He almost avgeraged a triple double and shot 48% from the field.

What killed Miami was their defense. Why didn't Wade stick Terry?

guy
05-01-2014, 11:05 PM

Narrative? 10 years from now Wade and Bosh's name and HOF/all-star reputation will hold more weight then their performances in that playoff run and no one will remember how much Lebron carried the Heat. Just like no one anymore acknowledges the various times Jordan had to carry the Bulls and just value the names of Pippen, Grant, Rodman, and Kukoc, despite the fact that it was acknowledged frequently back then that Jordan had to carry his teams for various stretches.

Spaulding
05-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Without the 2011 loss then I couldn't have seen heat repeating.

Relinquish
05-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Things Kobetards say

This right here. I mean... :wtf:
How could someone possibly be that dumb? :biggums:

97 bulls
05-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Narrative? 10 years from now Wade and Bosh's name and HOF/all-star reputation will hold more weight then their performances in that playoff run and no one will remember how much Lebron carried the Heat. Just like no one anymore acknowledges the various times Jordan had to carry the Bulls and just value the names of Pippen, Grant, Rodman, and Kukoc, despite the fact that it was acknowledged frequently back then that Jordan had to carry his teams for various stretches.
I honestly can't remember a series when Jordans teammates played to a point where people said he carried them. Games? Yes. Series? Or even more an entire playoff run in route to a championship? Never.

pmj
05-01-2014, 11:57 PM

You obviously don't know me. I live in s fl and was a Heat and Wade fan long before Lebron came here. I have no problem admitting Lebron choked in that series, although I think it had a lot more to do with his game being deficient and Dallas exploiting it than pure choking.

I simply disagree, I don't really want to go back to the game logs here, but I remember significant stretches in the clutch when the Heat couldn't answer, and Wade failing (Lebron too of course). Game 2 choke could have used a bucket by someone being "dominant". I remember at least one if not multiple instances of him choking FTs with the game on the line (which he has consistently done pretty much since). Hip check or not, we never saw an official injury listed. Also, 26.5 was what, 1 point over his season average? Statistically, he played up to par for me. I remember the block, but don't remember any crucial last minute type buckets, when Dirk had multiple.

TheMarkMadsen
05-01-2014, 11:59 PM
This right here. I mean... :wtf:
How could someone possibly be that dumb? :biggums:

How dumb do you have to be to say that giving the Lakers their starting center and starting small forward for those playoffs doesn't give them a great chance to win 2 extra games :roll:

jstern
05-02-2014, 01:22 AM
The question is, if Lebron wouldn't have played like crap and played his normal game, would Wade had won the MVP? Would they had made Finals without him?

SilkkTheShocker
05-02-2014, 01:26 AM
The question is, if Lebron wouldn't have played like crap and played his normal game, would Wade had won the MVP?
Nope.

raid09
05-02-2014, 02:22 AM

I watched the series and I saw LeBron playing terrible. The bolded part is bullshit. Have is occurred to you that there might be an explanation other than LeBron shutting down? Match ups exist in basketball, even for the greats.

K Xerxes
05-02-2014, 07:09 AM
I don't understand this logic. If LeBron played better, why wouldn't he have been FMVP? He was still, up until that point, the best player in the team. It's as though you guys are putting an arbitrary limit on Bron's performance - just good enough so the Heat win, but just mediocre enough so Wade wins FMVP.

Secondly, the run Miami went through in 2012 was very much set on LeBron's 'redemption'. He had to fail to learn how to post up and figure it out mentally. Had they won playing 'your turn, my turn' in 2011, without establishing LeBron as the leader, I don't see them getting past Boston as I don't see LeBron making the necessary improvements to his game. Remember, Wade's condition was getting worse and worse, meaning Bron had to carry a larger load.

pauk
05-02-2014, 09:23 AM
1. Wade did take overall a notable amount of more shots (hence scored more points) than Lebron in 11 Finals but unfortunately he didnt do so much better in clutch department/closing out games either and he also had a fair share of horrible games himself later in the series in which even Lebron actually played better...

2. Unfortunately he wouldnt be top 10 with 2 fmvps anyways.... his career context wouldnt be anywhere enough to push aside one of the usual suspects around #8-#9-#10 like Kobe, Duncan, Lebron, Shaq, Hakeem... even the guys around #11-#15 & above...

Mass Debator
05-02-2014, 10:16 AM
1. Wade did take overall a notable amount of more shots (hence scored more points) than Lebron in 11 Finals but unfortunately he didnt do so much better in clutch department/closing out games either and he also had a fair share of horrible games himself later in the series in which even Lebron actually played better...

2. Unfortunately he wouldnt be top 10 with 2 fmvps anyways.... his career context wouldnt be anywhere enough to push aside one of the usual suspects around #8-#9-#10 like Kobe, Duncan, Lebron, Shaq, Hakeem... even the guys around #11-#15 & above...
Wade shot 55% aggressively. Why would he take any less? If anyone, Bosh should've took less shots. And no, Lebron had the same amount of notable clutch moments (basically none). Lebron scored 8 points while giving up 16 to Marion on 58% in game 4 and only lost by 3. If they win that game, they win the chip.

But Chalmers and Bosh deserved the blame in game 2 (even though Chalmers hit a big 3 at the end). Stupidly bad shooting. They were up 15 with 7 minutes left. :facepalm Indecisive and late rotation by Haslem at the end too. This could've been a sweep for Miami. That game 2 decided everything.

But yeah, I don't know how anyone could blame Wade for this series. Even when he had bad moments, you can see his heart pouring out there.

guy
05-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I honestly can't remember a series when Jordans teammates played to a point where people said he carried them. Games? Yes. Series? Or even more an entire playoff run in route to a championship? Never.

Not saying he did. And neither has Lebron. Its completely overblown. Whether you want to call it "carried" or not, bottom line is Jordan took on a big load, Lebron is taking a big load, and superstars in general take on a big load. And just like how the perception of that load for Jordan has decreased from what the media/public was saying at the time, the same thing will happen to the perception of the load for Lebron.

Dresta
05-02-2014, 11:16 AM
What exactly does that have to do with anything? The Heat won that series comfortably, and Bosh was an absolute monster. Bron wouldn't have got past Indiana in 12 without Wade, he wouldn't have got his finals mvp in 2013 without Wade or Allen. Bron didn't come through when it mattered, and that is the point being made in this thread. If the Heat win the title this year, then the only time when they didn't win a title it will have been Lebron's fault, and it will have cost the Heat a historic 4-peat and Wade a Finals MVP.

Seriously, what an idiotic comment. Get Lebron's cawk outta your mouth.

Dresta
05-02-2014, 11:32 AM

:biggums:

You're the imbecile who blamed Wade for the loss in this series and then lost your head over it, so i'm not surprised by your Bullshit. Clutch stats in the playoffs against Mavs that year:

http://stats.nba.com/leaguePlayerClutch.html?pageNo=1&rowsPerPage=25&sortField=PTS&sortOrder=DES&Season=2010-11&filters=&OpponentTeamID=1610612742

Bron not on first page, Wade 2nd. It is a tiny sample size so lets look at their 4th quarter stats shall we?:

(averages)

Wade: 10.9 mins, 7.3 pts, 55.2% shooting, 33.3% from 3 (more attempts than Bron)

Bron: 11.3 mins, 3 pts, 33.3% shooting, 11% from 3.

Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Frozen1
05-02-2014, 12:47 PM

You can spin Lebron's performance in the 2011 NBA Finals how you want, but you will never erase the fact that they lost that series when lebron scored not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7 but 8 points in game 4.

I'm not even mentioning game 2 when Wade had 36 points with 10 minutes to go in the fourth, 15 pt lead, and suddenly the offense started going through Lebron, with the only objective of padding his stats. The result was one of the biggest team choke jobs ever.

sd3035
05-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Wade has been by far the best player on the Heat for a decade now. He may relinquish that title to Bosh soon though

riseagainst
05-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Wade has been by far the best player on the Heat for a decade now. He may relinquish that title to Bosh soon though

:lol

SilkkTheShocker
05-02-2014, 01:21 PM
It's sucks Wade wasn't good enough to lead them as the best player. Oh well.

DirkNowitzki41
05-02-2014, 01:22 PM
The Dallas Mavericks stopped Dwyane Wade from having 4 rings and 2 FMVPS

HiphopRelated
05-02-2014, 02:02 PM
It's sucks Wade wasn't good enough to lead them as the best player. Oh well.
Wade in his worst games, still shows up in the 4th

SilkkTheShocker
05-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Wade in his worst games, still shows up in the 4th
He played terrible in the clutch in the finals.

GimmeThat
05-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Wade played brilliantly against the Mavs and won a ring.

maybe it was injuries that caused him to not play so well against the Mavs second time around. I think Lebron did somewhat mentally checked out against the Mavs.

You get what you paid for. Using star players to help groom your coach.

Flash31
05-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Wade played brilliantly against the Mavs and won a ring.

maybe it was injuries that caused him to not play so well against the Mavs second time around. I think Lebron did somewhat mentally checked out against the Mavs.

You get what you paid for. Using star players to help groom your coach.

What are you talking about?Wade was the BEST player in those Finals.
I mean sure he didn't put up 36,7,5 but he did put up

LeBron played like a glorified 6th man who was getting THE MAN touches and usage.
Now whether it was due to Dal Zone,Media criticism and hate,EVErYBoDY wanting him to fail,DWADE outplaying him,everybody saying LJ was te sidekick and Robin to Wades Batman and Finals,or Dal and media getting to his head or all/some of the above,he played horribly.

And even if LJ played that bad,Mia wouldve won if LJ was the 3rd option and taking 3rd option shots and not 1st,or if LJ tried to be the facilitator an the Pippen to Wades Jordan,or if LJ took less shots and had less usage and those shots went to Wade and Bosh.

Flash31
05-02-2014, 03:12 PM
The Dallas Mavericks stopped Dwyane Wade from having 4 rings and 2 FMVPS

You mean LeBron James and Dallas stopped him.
key word LeBron

Wade was the clear cut best in those Finals and if it wasn't for the LeBron chokejob Miami Wins.
Hell you had Wade calling out LJ performance in those Finals .

LJ was NOT injured.He was not tired.He did not have to carry the load just perform to his avg or little below NoT be a glorified 6th Man Pippen/Magic taking
1st option shots and usage.

Chris Bosh in his role Outperformed LeBron in his and CB was the 3rd Option not the 1B.
Jason Terry outperfromed LJ.

No excuse for LJ there.He blew it and cost MIAMI and Wades Finals MVP.

kentatm
05-02-2014, 03:16 PM
you guys realize the Mavs were concentrated on freezing out LeBron so much that part of their game plan was to just live with whatever DWade did b/c they didn't think he could carry the Heat to victory don't you?

GimmeThat
05-02-2014, 03:28 PM
What are you talking about?Wade was the BEST player in those Finals.
I mean sure he didn't put up 36,7,5 but he did put up

LeBron played like a glorified 6th man who was getting THE MAN touches and usage.
Now whether it was due to Dal Zone,Media criticism and hate,EVErYBoDY wanting him to fail,DWADE outplaying him,everybody saying LJ was te sidekick and Robin to Wades Batman and Finals,or Dal and media getting to his head or all/some of the above,he played horribly.

And even if LJ played that bad,Mia wouldve won if LJ was the 3rd option and taking 3rd option shots and not 1st,or if LJ tried to be the facilitator an the Pippen to Wades Jordan,or if LJ took less shots and had less usage and those shots went to Wade and Bosh.

Wade was the second option who took first option shots because they worried so much about Shaq in that first series.

had LJ took "3rd option shots" Wade wouldn't even be able to play like Wade.

Unless you want to tell me that during both series, that Wade should have been the player that commanded the most attention from the opposing team.

role players would surely strive under your system.

HiphopRelated
05-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Wade was the second option who took first option shots because they worried so much about Shaq in that first series.

Unless you want to tell me that during both series, that Wade should have been the player that commanded the most attention from the opposing team.

LMAO, say what now?

Anyway, the absolute biggest problem with the '11 series is they continued to try to get Lebron going.

russwest0
05-02-2014, 03:34 PM
you guys realize the Mavs were concentrated on freezing out LeBron so much that part of their game plan was to just live with whatever DWade did b/c they didn't think he could carry the Heat to victory don't you?

This argument always gets made and it surprises me. You mean the opponent focused in on and tried to slow down LeBron James?

Well. Color me shocked.

Flash31
05-02-2014, 03:40 PM

Wade was the 1a option in that Dal series
and no in 2006 Dal wasn't worried about Shaq as much as they were Wade
Dal Couldn't Stop Wade and Did try to stop him

WADE did command the Most attention in 2006 not Shaq

Wade did play like Wade in 2011 but LJ did not play like LJ or even an all star.
LJ played like a glorified 6th man Taking 1st Option Shots and having 1st option usage.

If you're actually thinking that LJ should have still been the 1st Option and taking 1st option shots and usage instead of Wade and LJ having a different role,then you are clearly ignorant bc MIAMI lost in 2011 with Lj being the 1b Option.

SilkkTheShocker
05-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Dallas told Wade to win the series for Miami. He couldn't get the job done. :lol

R.I.P.
05-02-2014, 03:52 PM
[SIZE="6"]Wade

russwest0
05-02-2014, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.][SIZE="6"]Wade

magnax1
05-02-2014, 04:15 PM
People in this thread are straight up trying to rewrite history. Lebron played really bad on defense and offense in the 11 finals, and Wade played great, well enough that it looked like the series would go 7 games before he injured himself in game 5.

red1
05-02-2014, 04:26 PM
dwyane da gawd wade
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_62MBVz5zYo4/S9Sz0uArgAI/AAAAAAAABFg/YQzWF515pWM/s1600/dwyane-wade-of-the-miami-heat.jpg
http://basketfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/url-13.jpeg
http://www.bostonglobe.com/rf/image_r/Boston/2011-2020/2013/06/21/BostonGlobe.com/Sports/Images/7cbb87e93b164ae19bc39c9366ade4e8-7cbb87e93b164ae19bc39c9366ade4e8-0.r.jpg

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2014, 04:30 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/3125950882_172ab5e6de_o.png

red1
05-02-2014, 04:31 PM
why you hating? :lol your boy is still ringless without d-gawd

Brokenbeat
05-02-2014, 04:32 PM

moe94
05-02-2014, 04:38 PM
:roll:

ArbitraryWater
05-02-2014, 04:53 PM

oh look red is pissed :lol ..enjoy the joke *******

red1
05-02-2014, 05:25 PM
oh look red is pissed :lol ..enjoy the joke *******
Im not pissed at all, that picture is gold. It leaned me the first time I saw it. Lebron stans here hate on wade all the time so it was the perfect opportunity to give a little reminder :lol

Dresta
05-02-2014, 05:36 PM

Wade was undeniably the number 1 option on that Heat team from the 04-05 playoffs onwards.

Shaq said one of the reasons he chose Miami was to play with Wade, he also said during the 2006 playoffs (Pistons series) that he had stepped aside to let Wade take over the team. The quote was something like 'young penny, young Shaq, Shaq gonna take over, young Kobe and prime Shaq, Shaq gonna take over, but when you see a young guy like that (Wade), playing like that, you know it's time to step aside.' Shaq was completely pedestrian in that series: the Heat were often better with Zo on the floor, and were outscored with Shaq on the court. Here:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2006_finals.html

Have a look for yourself. Look at Wade's Ortg/Drtg, Shaq's and then Zo's. If you think Shaq was the no.1 option on that team putting up 14/10 on 53 TS%, then you are completely delusional. Bron stans who need to constantly put down Wade are truly pathetic human beings. You've proven you aren't real Heat fans, and no one can stand your bullshit and truth distortion, so please would you kindly **** off and never return. Cheers.

DaSeba5
05-02-2014, 05:38 PM
It's not a Wade thread if there aren't people whining about the refs and posting a pic of Wade holding a whistle.

Dresta
05-03-2014, 06:54 AM
:biggums:

You're the imbecile who blamed Wade for the loss in this series and then lost your head over it, so i'm not surprised by your Bullshit. Clutch stats in the playoffs against Mavs that year:

http://stats.nba.com/leaguePlayerClutch.html?pageNo=1&rowsPerPage=25&sortField=PTS&sortOrder=DES&Season=2010-11&filters=&OpponentTeamID=1610612742

Bron not on first page, Wade 2nd. It is a tiny sample size so lets look at their 4th quarter stats shall we?:

(averages)

Wade: 10.9 mins, 7.3 pts, 55.2% shooting, 33.3% from 3 (more attempts than Bron)

Bron: 11.3 mins, 3 pts, 33.3% shooting, 11% from 3.

Take your bullshit elsewhere.
Come on Pauk: answer this. Justify yourself you cowardly piece of shit.

NumberSix
05-03-2014, 07:20 AM
Wade > Kobe. Deal wit it bros.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Come on Pauk: answer this. Justify yourself you cowardly piece of shit.

Shaq was definitely the man of the team in 2005.

Not in 2006, but still in 2005.

JohnFreeman
05-03-2014, 10:49 AM
DWade still top 3 SG all time doe :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 10:50 AM
DWade still top 3 SG all time doe :confusedshrug:

Not really doe :confusedshrug:

Kargo
05-03-2014, 11:35 AM
What nonsense of a thread...if it wasn't for the refs Wade wouldn't even have a single MVP award,if it wasn't for Lebron going nuts on the celtics in game 6 2012 he would not have 3 titles,if it wasn't for Spurs choking/ray Allen delivering he would not have 3 titles.

Be grateful for what he has won and he has won plenty instead of deliberately belittle the guy that gave him two more rings.

CelticBaller
05-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Lol LeBron stans owe their life savings on wade :oldlol:

aj1987
05-03-2014, 11:57 AM

What happened after Wade got injured in the '05 ECF?

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Wade 2006 Finals: 35/8/4 on 47% and 16 fta per game. Overrated&Rigged.

Deal with it

What kind of Heat fan bashes Wade?

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:01 PM

Don't remind me. We would have made the Finals and had a shot at the title. :cry:

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:01 PM

Is saying the 2006 Finals were rigged bashing or being objective?

Because I sure as hell don't understand why being a fan of a team prevents people from seing reality.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:02 PM

Wasn't Shaq injured as well? And why was Shaq up for MVP and not Wade?

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Is saying the 2006 Finals were rigged bashing or being objective?

Because I sure as hell don't understand why being a fan of a team prevents people from seing reality.

I never understood why the NBA would rig the series for Miami when Dallas was more established and had the super star and bigger market.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Don't remind me. We would have made the Finals and had a shot at the title. :cry:

See and I can agree on that... In fact, Wade would have one more title if LeBron didn't choke in 2011... Is this bashing too? No. I don't give a fcuk who it is, like the guy or not, I just say what I believe to be true :confusedshrug:

PJR
05-03-2014, 12:03 PM

He's not a Heat fan.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:05 PM
I never understood why the NBA would rig the series for Miami when Dallas was more established and had the super star and bigger market.

Well how about you ignore that then, and simply look at the calls made.... jesus really? That same old copout "Why would it make sense to rig" thing? Cmon man.

Wade and 16 FTA? Shit was ridiculous.

BTW, MIAMI had the Superstar... Wade selled jerseys, cups, t-shirts and was clearly more popular...Heat getting double as many FT's in Game 5 was good too.

I was mad pissed... Mah Mavs deserved it :cry:

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:06 PM
He's not a Heat fan.

Definitely more of a Mavs Fan, especially at the time... I rock LeBron so its hard rooting against Miami :lol

And it wouldn't even matter... like I said, it ain't bashing :confusedshrug:

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:07 PM
See and I can agree on that... In fact, Wade would have one more title if LeBron didn't choke in 2011... Is this bashing too? No. I don't give a fcuk who it is, like the guy or not, I just say what I believe to be true :confusedshrug:

You remember a rigged series. I remember a Wade attacking the basket with a jumper that was automatic in that series. He carried the team to 4 straight wins.

NumberSix
05-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Stern hates Germans.

Lol. Seriously though. Dallas just couldn't defend wade with the new rules.

aj1987
05-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Wasn't Shaq injured as well? And why was Shaq up for MVP and not Wade?
RS

Wade - 24/5/7/2/1 on 56% TS
Shaq - 23/10/3/2 on 60% TS

Playoffs

Round 1:

Wade - 26/6/9/2/1 on 58% TS
Shaq - 18/9/3/1 on 50% TS

ECSF:

Wade - 31/7/8/2/1 on 60% TS
Shaq - 18/7/2/1/1 on 58% TS

ECF:

Wade - 26/5/4/2/1 on 52% TS; Before the injury - 30/6/5/2/1 on 53% TS
Shaq - 21/8/2/2 on 58% TS

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Stern hates Germans.

Lol. Seriously though. Dallas just couldn't defend wade with the new rules.

The NBA also didn't make Wade's jumpers go in and Dirk miss FTs.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:14 PM
RS

Wade - 24/5/7/2/1 on 56% TS
Shaq - 23/10/3/2 on 60% TS

Playoffs

Round 1:

Wade - 26/6/9/2/1 on 58% TS
Shaq - 18/9/3/1 on 50% TS

ECSF:

Wade - 31/7/8/2/1 on 60% TS
Shaq - 18/7/2/1/1 on 58% TS

ECF:

Wade - 26/5/4/2/1 on 52% TS; Before the injury - 30/6/5/2/1 on 53% TS
Shaq - 21/8/2/2 on 58% TS

And now take your mouse, click on delet post, and GTFOH with TS%

THEN you can proceed to answer my question...

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:14 PM
The NBA also didn't make Wade's jumpers go in and Dirk miss FTs.

The NBA also didnt make the Kings miss the Buzzer Beater in 2002... Does that mean the series wasnt rigged?

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:19 PM
The NBA also didnt make the Kings miss the Buzzer Beater in 2002... Does that mean the series wasnt rigged?

I'm watching clips of it now. He got some bad calls, but his jumper was automatic. He was even making several 3s. It was a legendary performance. You can't rig shots. It reminds me of the people who said the NBA rigged Ray Allen's 3 pointer in game 6 last year.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm watching clips of it now. He got some bad calls, but his jumper was automatic. He was even making several 3s. It was a legendary performance. You can't rig that.

Sure, it was still a great performance, but that's not the point :confusedshrug:

I know what I saw, and so do thousands of other people... The backlash didn't come from nothing. You're a Heat Fan and the evidence presented won't matter... you will keep having your same stance as before. It's okay, normal bias of being a fan of a certain team.

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Sure, it was still a great performance, but that's not the point :confusedshrug:

I know what I saw, and so do thousands of other people... The backlash didn't come from nothing. You're a Heat Fan and the evidence presented won't matter... you will keep having your same stance as before. It's okay, normal bias of being a fan of a certain team.

It works both ways. A Dallas fan is going to say the series was rigged.

Frozen1
05-03-2014, 12:21 PM

LOL Aren

PJR
05-03-2014, 12:23 PM
I know what I saw

Yea you did. And what you saw was your team was six minutes away from a 3-0 lead, and they blew it like Tera Patrick in her prime.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:24 PM
It works both ways. A Dallas fan is going to say the series was rigged.

But it's not just Dallas Fans :confusedshrug:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110529180912AAkwnDO

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/24997474/Phil-Jackson-2006-NBA-Finals-were-rigged.aspx

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-03-12/phil-jackson-says-cubans-criticism-of-refs-cost-mavs

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1173800-10-worst-officiated-games-in-nba-history-could-the-nba-really-be-rigged

It's pretty much a consensus on "Worst Rigged Series" Lists

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Yea you did. And what you saw was your team was six minutes away from a 3-0 lead, and they blew it like Tera Patrick in her prime.

They did... Refs alone is hard to make it work. It's like with Chelsea-Barcelona in 2009, Chelsea were denied 5 Penalties and missed Chances as well... but ultimately what counts is that they were denied penalties. Mavericks were denied from the Refs.

aj1987
05-03-2014, 12:27 PM

What the **** are you even talking about. Are you retarded? Wade had better stats and more impact on games than Shaq in '05. It's like saying LeBron was the second best player in '12. :facepalm

Right here:

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=126843

Interesting facts:

In this playoff run, Dirk Nowitzki sets a record for must FT's hit during the playoffs shooting 209-229. Wade on the other hand shoots 202-250 with both players playing 23 games in the playoffs that year. For a player who is more of a slasher, Wade only managed to get 21 more free throws? :rolleyes:

Furthermore, Wade shot 10 and 14 free throws in the first two games, so its not like he just got more free throws the next few games. He was already getting to the line a lot.

The total foul count in the series was 146 fouls committed by the Miami Heat and 160 fouls committed by the Mavericks. Fairly equal if anything.

Furthermore, it's amazing it was soo close considering the Heat have Shaq and Wade on their team. Wade is a driver who gets a lot of free throws anyway, and Shaq is a guy who teams love to send to the line. Also, the Mavericks were more of a jumpshooting team, with most of their driving coming from Harris and Howard.

Quick facts:
--Miami outrebounded the Mavs in 4 of the 6 games in the series.
--In the 4 games Miami won, they shot better in 3 of those matchups, with the only time they shot worse being by .8 of a %.
--Miami shot less threes then the Dallas team in 5 of the 6 games. The one time they shot more threes then the Dallas team, they lost.

Game 3:
Mavericks up 83-71 with 8:30 left. A lot of people claim that the refs took over here and helped guide Wade to victory.
Up to the 3rd quarter Wade had shot 15 free throws. In the 4th quarter, Wade shot only 3 free throws, and only 1 free throw within the 8:30 left. So the two other free throws he shot were before the 12 point lead the Mavs had.

Not to mention with the game score was 97-95 in favor of the Heat with 3 seconds to go and Dirk gets given 2 free throws. So the Mavs were given a chance to tie the game, and Dirk only hit 1 of 2 free throws to make the score 97-96 in favor of the Heat.

So in actual fact, Wade got no free throws in that 8:30, due to the free throws he recieved being out of desperation and the Mavs hacking to be able to get another shot off. So a total of 0 shooting fouls were called for Wade in the 4th.

Game 4:
98-74 win for the Heat. Mavs shot 31% and Wade had 9 free throws. Nothing to talk about really. Mavs completely outplayed.

Game 5:
This is the game where Wade goes onto shoot as many free throws as the entire Dallas team. 21-25 went Wade and 21-25 went Dallas. Game went into overtime as well.
Wade had 22 points going into the 4th quarter. Wade scored 17 in the 4th quarter with the last 6 points all coming from jumpers. Even the game tying shot was a jumper to level the game at 93-93 with 2 seconds left. No free throws needed. 7 of Wade's 17 points came from FT's. So he basically maintained his average foul shot per quarter rate in the 4th.

Then in the overtime, the score was 100-99 in favor of the Mavs with 2 seconds left and Wade was given 2 free throws. As many of you know, at the time there was great debate as to whether this was a foul or not. The play involved Harris and Nowitzki both hacking Wade and Nowitzki being called for the foul.

http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0618/nba_g_wade_395.jpg

That was the play for those who have forgot. Many people say this wasn't a foul. Now take a look at what happened on this play:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7888/foul8sx.gif
Harris' leg clearly fouling Wade.

Also:
Dirk giving Wade a huge shove, just look at the amount of contact.

http://i6.tinypic.com/14vo5n7.jpg

Not to mention Harris grabbed Wade's other hand on the way to the basket, but I don't have a picture. He didn't just slap it, but grabbed it and didn't allow Wade to have shooting motion. That is a foul even in late game situations. Two players hacking and getting a huge amount of contact. On his leg, one arm and pushing on his back. That has to get called even in the dying seconds.

EDIT: Picture found.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1121/nba_g_wade_600.jpg

Harris' grabbing Wade's shooting arm, pretty much not allowing a shot to be attempted.

Game 6:

Heat win the championship with a 95-92 win. No controversy here

Wade had the best Finals performance in NBA History... Putting the team on his back in the Final 4 games (all wins) and scored over 35 pts per game in each one:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

^ GREATEST Finals Performance EVER !!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6013055&postcount=19

[QUOTE=ImKobe]The opposing team couldn't stop Wade without fouling, so he exploited that and won his team the game? :oldlol:

They changed the rules to get the scoring back up after the 04 season, handchecking was made illegal. It's why guys like Kobe,Lebron and AI had huge gains in the PPG department in 05-06, they learned how to exploit the new rules that favored the offensive player.

Here's a good post

[QUOTE]From his Blog Maverick weblog, Mark Cuban's article 'If It

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:33 PM
What the **** are you even talking about. Are you retarded? Wade had better stats and more impact on games than Shaq in '05. It's like saying LeBron was the second best player in '12. :facepalm

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6013055&postcount=19

[QUOTE=SamQuinn]

This series still sickens me. The NBA needed a star, so they created one. Never in the history not only of basketball, but of sports as a whole, have referees so blatantly and continuously attempted to hand a championship to a player and team.

Let's look at the raw numbers. Dwyane Wade shot 97 free throws in six games, good for a record in any six-game NBA series, only two off of the record for a seven-game series. In Game 5, he shot 25 free throws, the same amount as the entire Dallas team.

If you don't think those free throws are important, remember that Games 3, 5 and 6 were all determined by three points or less.

For some reason, numbers like that don't convince people, so let's go back and look. Watch this. Or this. Or this. Or this. Or, my personal favorite, this.

Excuses can be made for bad calls on single plays. Even what happened between the Lakers and Kings can be excused (slightly) by saying that it's only one game, the Kings had another chance to win the series.

But what happened during those four nights in 2006 left a mark on the NBA's historical resum

DaSeba5
05-03-2014, 12:34 PM
But it's not just Dallas Fans :confusedshrug:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110529180912AAkwnDO

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/24997474/Phil-Jackson-2006-NBA-Finals-were-rigged.aspx

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-03-12/phil-jackson-says-cubans-criticism-of-refs-cost-mavs

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1173800-10-worst-officiated-games-in-nba-history-could-the-nba-really-be-rigged

It's pretty much a consensus on "Worst Rigged Series" Lists

Wade got super star calls. There's no denying that. I have a problem with calling it rigged. Even if Wade shot a ton of FTs (which doesn't mean they rigged it), Dallas had many chances to win. Why does Stern rig the series for Miami? It doesn't make sense to me. We were hardly a big market and even with Shaq, we were a middle of the road franchise. Dallas was a big market playoff team every year and Dirk was an established super star who everyone respected and wanted to see win a ring. When you attack the basket, you get calls. I don't take people who whine about things being rigged that serious because I am told this every year about the Heat. As if the NBA rigs every game for Miami because we obviously are on the same level of the Laker's franchise (not).

Your team didn't deserve to win. They lost.

aj1987
05-03-2014, 12:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=phantom+foul+1

Only Heat Fans would deny this
Since you obviously are a bit slow:

[QUOTE=ImKobe]The opposing team couldn't stop Wade without fouling, so he exploited that and won his team the game? :oldlol:

They changed the rules to get the scoring back up after the 04 season, handchecking was made illegal. It's why guys like Kobe,Lebron and AI had huge gains in the PPG department in 05-06, they learned how to exploit the new rules that favored the offensive player.

Here's a good post

[QUOTE]From his Blog Maverick weblog, Mark Cuban's article 'If It

Real14
05-03-2014, 12:39 PM
wade earned none of his ringz:no:

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 12:58 PM
wade earned none of his ringz:no:

Well 06 yea

Aj seems a bit slow so he doesn't accept what happened in 2006.

To you, Seba:

It's funny how Laker Fans think 2002 or 2010 wasn't rigged, while everybody else does, but single out 2006, 1993, 2007, etc.
Same for Heat Fans being alone on 2006.

That's when you know you're wrong.

And now you're like "I have a problem with it being RIGGED"

Well okay then. What's the difference for you, it's RIGGED or the Heat won through referee calls... I mean, its still the same, Heat winning due to bad calls :confusedshrug:

And no, were you even around in 2006? Not everybody respected Dirk.

"Miami, although technically not a bigger market, is a more nationally relevant city than Dallas. They had the two biggest stars of the series—one that was there for his last rodeo, the other ready to build a legacy at his first."

And I've heard NO ONE in the Media, past Players, etc. call Miami's 2012 and 2013 Rings RIGGED... that shit is ISH only. This isn't some case of people just blindly yapping "heat cheated" This shit started during the series, back in 2006...

aj1987
05-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Aj seems a bit slow so he doesn't accept what happened in 2006.

LeTards like you are the worst. Why are you even pretending to be a Mav's fan? You're one of the worst LeBron stans on this board. If you can't refute any of my points, then stop posting and take the L like you take LeBron's D. Repeating "rigged!!11 D-whistle!!11 Refzz!" makes you sound like a total retard.

Jameerthefear
05-03-2014, 01:25 PM
AW is PATHETIC. Lebron stan who turned on Wade and pretends to rep the Mavs :oldlol: Just sad.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-03-2014, 01:41 PM
LeTards like you are the worst. Why are you even pretending to be a Mav's fan? You're one of the worst LeBron stans on this board. If you can't refute any of my points, then stop posting and take the L like you take LeBron's D. Repeating "rigged!!11 D-whistle!!11 Refzz!" makes you sound like a total retard.

Dat Ether. :lol

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 01:47 PM
I don't know which message board poster I should adress first... this is too much :cry:

LOL at Aj still ignoring the facts :roll:

Cute lil Wade stan

How that '11 loss taste?

aj1987
05-03-2014, 01:53 PM
I don't know which message board poster I should adress first... this is too much :cry:

LOL at Aj still ignoring the facts :roll:

Cute lil Wade stan

How that '11 loss taste?
What facts? As I said, posting "rigged!!11 d-whistle!1 REFZ!" doesn't constitute as posting facts.

'11 definitely hurts. If it wasn't for that EPIC choke job from LeBitch, Wade would've had 4 rings and 2 FMVP's. Top 15 all time as well.

JT123
05-03-2014, 02:20 PM
What facts? As I said, posting "rigged!!11 d-whistle!1 REFZ!" doesn't constitute as posting facts.

'11 definitely hurts. If it wasn't for that EPIC choke job from LeBitch, Wade would've had 4 rings and 2 FMVP's. Top 15 all time as well.
If not for "Lebitch" Wade would end his career with only one ring, and wouldn't even be top 50 all time! :facepalm Thanks to Lebron carrying Wade to rings in 2012 and 2013, Wade will go down as the 3rd greatest 2 guard ever. I know you Wade stans are salty about not getting that Finals MVP in 2011, but show some respect! If not for Lebron Wade would have never even sniffed another Finals appearance, stop being so greedy.

aj1987
05-03-2014, 02:22 PM
If not for "Lebitch" Wade would end his career with only one ring, and wouldn't even be top 50 all time! :facepalm Thanks to Lebron carrying Wade to rings in 2012 and 2013, Wade will go down as the 3rd greatest 2 guard ever. I know you Wade stans are salty about not getting that Finals MVP in 2011, but show some respect! If not for Lebron Wade would have never even sniffed another Finals appearance, stop being so greedy.
If not for Wade, LeBron would be ringless and borderline top 50. People were putting Wade in the top 30 even before he won his second ring. Greedy? WTF? Do you expect me to not be mad when a player chokes and the team I support loses? Moron.

JT123
05-03-2014, 02:34 PM
If not for Wade, LeBron would be ringless and borderline top 50. People were putting Wade in the top 30 even before he won his second ring. Greedy? WTF? Do you expect me to not be mad when a player chokes and the team I support loses? Moron.
I doubt Lebron would be ringless. Let's be honest here, Wade needed Lebron a lot more than Lebron needed Wade. Bron can turn just about any playoff team into a powerhouse. Put Bron on the Blazers, Clippers, or Warriors and they would become instant Championship favorites! We can not say the same about Wade, even if he was healthy. Wade knew this as well, otherwise he wouldn't have given the team to Lebron. And be honest man, you are only mad cause Wade didn't get a Finals MVP that year. :oldlol: If the Heat had lost to Chicago in the ECF because of Wade's poor play, which could have very easily happened, something tells me you wouldn't be as upset. :coleman:

3LiftHeatCurse
05-03-2014, 02:38 PM
If I play a basketball game, and I can't guard Kobe, so I foul him a lot...... legit fouls...... and Kobe ends up with 25 FT attempts.....

is it fair to look at the box score and say "OMG KOBE SHOT 25 FT ATTEMPTS ITS RIGGED"

That's essentially what the Mavericks did to Wade. They fouled him. A lot. Because they couldn't guard him. 06 Wade really was Flash.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 02:51 PM

[QUOTE]This series still sickens me. The NBA needed a star, so they created one. Never in the history not only of basketball, but of sports as a whole, have referees so blatantly and continuously attempted to hand a championship to a player and team.

Let's look at the raw numbers. Dwyane Wade shot 97 free throws in six games, good for a record in any six-game NBA series, only two off of the record for a seven-game series. In Game 5, he shot 25 free throws, the same amount as the entire Dallas team.

If you don't think those free throws are important, remember that Games 3, 5 and 6 were all determined by three points or less.

For some reason, numbers like that don't convince people, so let's go back and look. Watch this. Or this. Or this. Or this. Or, my personal favorite, this.

Excuses can be made for bad calls on single plays. Even what happened between the Lakers and Kings can be excused (slightly) by saying that it's only one game, the Kings had another chance to win the series.

But what happened during those four nights in 2006 left a mark on the NBA's historical resum

3LiftHeatCurse
05-03-2014, 02:54 PM
except Wade torched the Pistons in the ECF the series before. And also was putting up historic numbers in both the 2005 playoffs and entire 2006 playoffs.

Looking at only the amount of FT's is manipulative and deceitful.

If I play a basketball game, and I can't guard Kobe, so I foul him a lot...... legit fouls...... and Kobe ends up with 25 FT attempts.....

is it fair to look at the box score and say "OMG KOBE SHOT 25 FT ATTEMPTS ITS RIGGED"

That's essentially what the Mavericks did to Wade. They fouled him. A lot. Because they couldn't guard him. 06 Wade really was Flash.

Dresta
05-03-2014, 03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=phantom+foul+1

Only Heat Fans would deny this
Nice authority you've got there: youtube. Do you believe every other moronic thing on youtube to be true also?

Dresta
05-03-2014, 03:13 PM

Firstly, that has nothing to do with what you quoted. Regardless, Wade took over that team in the 05 playoffs. Stop talking about things you know nothing about :facepalm .

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Nice authority you've got there: youtube. Do you believe every other moronic thing on youtube to be true also?

:wtf: Dude it's FOOTAGE OF THE GAME... It has nothing to do with YouTube :roll:

Do you believe every thing you saw during the game to be true also?

LMFAO

Has nothing to do with YouTube, JUST FOOTAGE OF THE GAME

Dresta
05-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Lebitch hasn't won a single finals game without Wade :facepalm. Bron came to Miami because he needed someone to lean on with the mental strength/ mentality of a champion, as 2011 so clearly showed.

Dresta
05-03-2014, 03:24 PM
:wtf: Dude it's FOOTAGE OF THE GAME... It has nothing to do with YouTube :roll:

Do you believe every thing you saq during the game to be true also?

LMFAO

Has nothing to do with YouTube, JUST FOOTAGE OF THE GAME
Its some youtube using moron selectively choosing bits of the game to make an argument that doesn't accurately represent reality, as you could do with just about any game of basketball. Get a clue you immature piece of shit.

You don't even make any sense. Such a child :facepalm

aj1987
05-03-2014, 03:47 PM
= RIGGED!!! DWISHTLE ! REFS FTS!!! And whats this "!!!11" Whats the 1, retard?

Handicapped retard
Did you miss by big ass post a couple of posts ago or do you just have trouble reading?

I doubt Lebron would be ringless. Let's be honest here, Wade needed Lebron a lot more than Lebron needed Wade. Bron can turn just about any playoff team into a powerhouse. Put Bron on the Blazers, Clippers, or Warriors and they would become instant Championship favorites! We can not say the same about Wade, even if he was healthy. Wade knew this as well, otherwise he wouldn't have given the team to Lebron. And be honest man, you are only mad cause Wade didn't get a Finals MVP that year. If the Heat had lost to Chicago in the ECF because of Wade's poor play, which could have very easily happened, something tells me you wouldn't be as upset.

Is that why Wade went to the Cav's to join LeBron. I never said Wade is a better player than LeBron, BTW.

Also, Miami was not even close to losing to the Bulls. So what you said is pretty irrelevant.

red1
05-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Lol LeBron stans owe their life savings on wade :oldlol:
Real talk. How can a heat fan even hate on wade. Shit is beyond ridiculous.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Real talk. How can a heat fan even hate on wade. Shit is beyond ridiculous.

I dont get it either... Id call those bitches out pronto... so should you. Take some responsibility, red

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Its some youtube using moron selectively choosing bits of the game to make an argument that doesn't accurately represent reality, as you could do with just about any game of basketball. Get a clue you immature piece of shit.

You don't even make any sense. Such a child :facepalm

"Such a child" New age Owning, I assume? :oldlol:

Call the Poster you're talking to childish > Immature > Not making sense > WIN

It's 5 wrong calls shown, now get bukkaked, kid.

red1
05-03-2014, 04:12 PM
I dont get it either... Id call those bitches out pronto... so should you. Take some responsibility, red
The only people who have the right to complain about the officiating are mavs fans. Yeah the officiating was bad they were calling ticky tack shit in that series but that doesnt mean it was rigged. Wade capitalized on the opportunity like a boss driving and attacking nonstop. Thats what great players do. Mavs fans dont even seem to care anymore because five years later they got their revenge when your hero got HIS opportunity and we all know what happened there.

Dresta
05-03-2014, 04:17 PM
"Such a child" New age Owning, I assume? :oldlol:

Call the Poster you're talking to childish > Immature > Not making sense > WIN

It's 5 wrong calls shown, now get bukkaked, kid.
And you honestly don't think you could find five 'wrong calls' (though a single video in poor quality is far from proving a call incorrect) for Dallas in that series? You are childish, immature, and utterly fatuous. Only an incredibly stupid person could post as you have been doing on here; it has nothing to do with 'winning.'

It's not like Dirk didn't get his share of FT's in that finals either.

red1
05-03-2014, 04:26 PM
And you honestly don't think you could find five 'wrong calls' (though a single video in poor quality is far from proving a call incorrect) for Dallas in that series? You are childish, immature, and utterly fatuous. Only an incredibly stupid person could post as you have been doing on here; it has nothing to do with 'winning.'

People look at the number of freethrows wade shot and automatically claim rigged!!! ignoring context, ignoring the fact that we are looking at one of the most aggressive slashers of all time playing defenders who couldnt stick with him at all. People have been trying to prove that it was rigged for nearly 10 years showing the same tired old clips. They need to get over it, shit is disrespecting a legendary performance.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 04:27 PM
The only people who have the right to complain about the officiating are mavs fans. Yeah the officiating was bad they were calling ticky tack shit in that series but that doesnt mean it was rigged. Wade capitalized on the opportunity like a boss driving and attacking nonstop. Thats what great players do. Mavs fans dont even seem to care anymore because five years later they got their revenge when your hero got HIS opportunity and we all know what happened there.

Bitch dont be associating LeBron as my Hero when I was celebrating that choke left and right :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 04:27 PM

It's FIVE Calls, from ONE Player, from ONE Game... that adds up to a total of 10 FREE THROWS.... Right, nothing major, eh?

And it has jack shit to do with disrespecting.... Glad others like Phil called the series rigged as well. The media outrage proves my point.

red1
05-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Bitch dont be associating LeBron as my Hero when I was celebrating that choke left and right :oldlol:
And now you are on the bandwagon after he won two chips while disrespecting one of the teams legends. A frontrunning bandwagoner who doesnt even like the team he bandwagons. You are awful.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 04:40 PM
And now you are on the bandwagon after he won two chips while disrespecting one of the teams legends. A frontrunning bandwagoner who doesnt even like the team he bandwagons. You are awful.

That shit dont even make sense :lol

I reeeeeeeaaallly dont put much into this bandwagon talk on a message board... but go have at it if it makes you feel better :cheers:

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif

red1
05-03-2014, 04:46 PM
It makes perfect sense. I like you, dont get the wrong impression but lets be real you are one confused nba fan.

JT123
05-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Did you miss by big ass post a couple of posts ago or do you just have trouble reading?

Is that why Wade went to the Cav's to join LeBron. I never said Wade is a better player than LeBron, BTW.

Also, Miami was not even close to losing to the Bulls. So what you said is pretty irrelevant.
So two overtime games and needing a miraculous comeback in the final minutes of game 5 is what you call not even close? :biggums:
Yes the Heat won in 5 games, but don't try and act like they won any of those games in dominating fashion. The difference between winning and losing is very small in the playoffs. A few bad plays by the Heat in crunch time, or Korver making a few more open 3's, and that series could have EASILY gone the other way. Difference is Lebron was able to carry the team to victory while Wade struggled. Why couldn't Wade carry the team to victory when Lebron was slumping? :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 04:56 PM
It makes perfect sense. I like you, dont get the wrong impression but lets be real you are one confused nba fan.

Mavs 1st, Heat 2nd

:biggums: :coleman: :sleeping :hammerhead: :banghead: :no: :eek: :rockon: :banana: :pimp:

Frozen1
05-03-2014, 04:57 PM
So two overtime games and needing a miraculous comeback in the final minutes of game 5 is what you call not even close? :biggums:
Yes the Heat won in 5 games, but don't try and act like they won any of those games in dominating fashion. The difference between winning and losing is very small in the playoffs. A few bad plays by the Heat in crunch time, or Korver making a few more open 3's, and that series could have EASILY gone the other way. Difference is Lebron was able to carry the team to victory while Wade struggled. Why couldn't Wade carry the team to victory when Lebron was slumping? :confusedshrug:

At least Wade showed up in the 4th/OT in this series, with clutch shots and defense on rose.

Or are you going to act like Wade had zero points in this comeback in game 5?

aj1987
05-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Chris Bosh. LeBron needed 19 PPG from Wade and 23 PPG (68% TS) from Bosh to "carry" the Heat over the Bulls. Bosh and LeBron averaged 19 (50% TS) and 18 in the Finals. Brian Cardinal's hip check didn't help either.

DMAVS41
05-03-2014, 04:59 PM
The 06 finals were not rigged.

It was just a time with shitty rules in which it was impossible to stop quality perimeter players. Just nothing you could do.

That last play of game 5 just proves it...we triple teamed Wade essentially and he still gets to the rim and slightly fouled based on the rules...why? Because the rules were a complete joke.

Also, hard to live with the push off Wade did to Terry and then just drives into traffic and gets a call.

Tough at the time to take and still tough...people forget that Dirk actually made a shot over Shaq with 9 seconds left to go up 1. Would have been a defining moment (another one) in Dirk's career. And it's just hard to say Wade deserved to get 2 points off that last play...just really shitty.

But the basketball universe corrected itself in 2011 when we shocked the world and left no doubt in 2011.

red1
05-03-2014, 05:06 PM

It was just a time with shitty rules in which it was impossible to stop quality perimeter players. Just nothing you could do.

That last play of game 5 just proves it...we triple teamed Wade essentially and he still gets to the rim and slightly fouled based on the rules...why? Because the rules were a complete joke.

Also, hard to live with the push off Wade did to Terry and then just drives into traffic and gets a call.

Tough at the time to take and still tough...people forget that Dirk actually made a shot over Shaq with 9 seconds left to go up 1. Would have been a defining moment (another one) in Dirk's career. And it's just hard to say Wade deserved to get 2 points off that last play...just really shitty.

But the basketball universe corrected itself in 2011 when we shocked the world and left no doubt in 2011.
Couldnt have said it better myself. Glad that you guys won the chip in 2011. Shit couldnt have been scripted any better.

ArbitraryWater
05-03-2014, 05:09 PM

Epic shot.... and then, yea, ref alert... like you say, perhaps not rigged, but still wrong calls.

DMAVS41
05-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Epic shot.... and then, yea, ref alert... like you say, perhaps not rigged, but still wrong calls.

But it wasn't the wrong call...we fouled Wade based on the rules.

it's just shitty rules.

the only argument on that one single play was that if you aren't going to call Wade for the clear push off, which dismantled our defense, then you probably shouldn't bail him out going 1 on 3.

But in a vacuum, that was a foul...but in the spirit of the play...probably should have been a no call after the push off.

But meh....over and done with and we got them in 11. And Dirk's legacy ended up being pretty much exactly where it should have been either way...

Dresta
05-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Lebron saved Dirk's legacy then, and shat all over his team-mate's. That series could've been a sweep if the man had shown up like, at all. And people'd likely still be calling Dirk a choking soft euro-big.