PDA

View Full Version : Jermey Lin caused the Rockets to lose 2 games in this series

sportsfan76
05-03-2014, 01:41 AM
This stupid mutherf*cker has sh*ts for brains and gets confused late in the game. In Game 4, when he grabbed the rebound late, instead of not watching what the f*ck he was doing, he lets Mo williams steal the ball back and that lead to a score. That was a Houston win

Tonight when the Rockets was up 2, this stupid muther****er charges down the court like a retard and didn't realize he didn't have to rush because the Rockets had the ball and the lead. If he had slowed it up and set his team up they would have gotten a better shot and drained more clock and we would have a game 7

Lin needs to go because he is a stupid basketball player.

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 01:46 AM
:roll: you mad

Cluch God Lillard beat you guys. Deal with it fool.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-03-2014, 01:47 AM
He should go get a job basketball is not for him

Jameerthefear
05-03-2014, 01:48 AM
I mean, you're right, but still:
Asik had a really stupid foul
Dwight missed freethrows
Bad defense

The Rockets still could have won this game.

eriX
blame the series on a role player :roll: :roll: :roll:

Marlo_Stanfield
what a piece of shit you are.
Jeremy made a perfect play and hoard should ahve finished the rebound.
its not lins fault that howard suddenly starts to choke at the line.
its not lins fault that his racist coach takes him out after he shut down lillard all quater only for lillard to end up with a 5 feet open gamewinner.
now run into traffic

HoopDreams247
05-03-2014, 01:49 AM
You cannot be serious. Game 4, sure. Tonight? Hell no.

sportsfan76
[QUOTE=oarabbus]:roll: you mad

Cluch God Lillard beat you guys. Deal with it fool.[/QUOTE

I'm about to snap

Marlo_Stanfield
I mean, you're right, but still:
Asik had a really stupid foul
Dwight missed freethrows
Bad defense

The Rockets still could have won this game.
shut you retarded mouth. he locked down lillard HARDCORE liek i never seen before.
now its his freaking fault dwight goes up soft and then missed TWO FT???
or that he gets subbed out for scrub ass beverley so beverley and parsons can mess up the final defensive play:biggums: :biggums: :wtf:

oarabbus
You can blame game 4 on him, but even that was Harens defense.

If Haren played defense each game like he did today, It would have been a 4-0 sweep :lol

KungFuJoe
McHale caused the Rockets to lose 4 games this series.

KOBEtherealKing
05-03-2014, 01:50 AM
Doesn't deserve that money he got

VIntageNOvel
shut you retarded mouth. he locked down lillard HARDCORE liek i never seen before.
or that he gets subbed out for scrub ass beverley so beverley and parsons can mess up the final defensive play:biggums: :biggums: :wtf:

but he did missed a lot of wide open 3 though,
shouldnt settle for 3, and attacking the rim like he always does

Jameerthefear
Why are you so mad at me dude? Lin should have ran the clock, but Houston as a TEAM made a lot of mistakes. You can't blame the whole thing on Lin.

Jailblazers7
05-03-2014, 01:51 AM
Lol Lin is the last guy to blame for that game. Harden was horrible defensively down the stretch and didn't hit the shots that he is paid to make.

inclinerator
05-03-2014, 01:51 AM
if ur gonna troll at least make it less obvious

Young X
05-03-2014, 01:52 AM
None of those compare to when he intentionally fouled the Rockets with his team only down 2 with 30 seconds left in game 2. He basically gave Portland the game for no reason smh.

KungFuJoe
Lin sure is popular. Good for him...he deserves it. Now hopefully it's onto big and better things for him.

Marlo_Stanfield
but he did missed a lot of wide open 3 though,
shouldnt settle for 3, and attacking the rim like he always does
he hit the dagger three only to be waived off because retard asik wrestled down LMA in the paint. that would have been game.

5 rings fan
05-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Marlo turning on jameerthequeer :applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
Why are you so mad at me dude? Lin should have ran the clock, but Houston as a TEAM made a lot of mistakes. You can't blame the whole thing on Lin.
Lin held the clutchest player and best PG in the WORLD to ZERO, i repeat ZERO fourth quater points to the point he didnt even want to drive on lin no more.
created two FT for Howard which he choked away,m hit the game winning dagger that was waived off because asik is a plain freaking retard and got subbed out for the last defensive possesion.
if you think he is at ANY fault you are plain biased or retarded.
probably both:facepalm

VIntageNOvel
he hit the dagger three only to be waived off because retard asik wrestled down LMA in the paint. that would have been game.

yeah thats ****ing stupid move by asik

harden also disappeared

sportsfan76
05-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Lol Lin is the last guy to blame for that game. Harden was horrible defensively down the stretch and didn't hit the shots that he is paid to make.

when you are up late in the game, you slow the game DOWN. You don't speed it up to score quickly or stop the clock

do you understand what the hell I mean?

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 01:55 AM
No mention of Asik with the STUPID foul when Lin banked in that three???

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 01:56 AM
when you are up late in the game, you slow the game DOWN. You don't speed it up to score quickly or stop the clock

You play to win...you don't play not to lose.

Lin is the LAST guy to blame for this game.

His aggressive drive is what allowed Howard to get the And1 put back.

Marlo_Stanfield

shut the fuq up dwight( who was rockets best palyer again) CHOKED at the line after shooting 6-7 before.
Lin AGAIN made the right play by nearly scoring and withd rawing lopez it was 100% sure howard would get the rebound.
STFU:no:

Jameerthefear
Lin held the clutchest player and best PG in the WORLD to ZERO, i repeat ZERO fourth quater points to the point he didnt even want to drive on lin no more.
created two FT for Howard which he choked away,m hit the game winning dagger that was waived off because asik is a plain freaking retard and got subbed out for the last defensive possesion.
if you think he is at ANY fault you are plain biased or retarded.
probably both:facepalm
What happens if Howard doesn't get that board? It turns into a fastbreak for the Blazers. You're acting like Lin got the board for Howard. He didn't. It was a bad dumb shot, and it's like the 3rd dumb play he has made in the 4th q in this series.

eriX
05-03-2014, 01:57 AM

didnt howard get a dunk off the lin drive? :biggums:

MavsSuperFan
overall lin played ok, he lost game 4, but did good stuff in game 5 and helped save game 3.

Did alright in game 6.

Harden bares much more blame imo

Jailblazers7
I understand but it's laughable that you blame Lin for the loss. Get a grip dude. Harden and Bev stood around like morons instead of switching on the simplest final play ever and Lillard buried a 3. Rockets up 2 and choke on D when Lin isn't on the court...yet it's all his fault. GTFO.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 01:58 AM
What happens if Howard doesn't get that board? It turns into a fastbreak for the Blazers. You're acting like Lin got the board for Howard. He didn't. It was a bad dumb shot, and it's like the 3rd dumb play he has made in the 4th q in this series.
dude shut up. it was nearly a goaltend and its and 80% chance that howard gets that board.
it was the right play. deal with it.
easpecially with rockets problems to score in the last two minutes.
lin was once again rockets second best player because harden choked again and parsons disappeared AGAIN

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 01:59 AM
Let it go you guys, the series is over. Dwight was ****ing clutch as **** and a beast all series. Lin is probably gone and hopefully goes to a place with a coach that knows how to use him.

sportsfan76
05-03-2014, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=Marlo_Stanfield]shut the fuq up dwight( who was rockets best palyer again) CHOKED at the line after shooting 6-7 before.
Lin AGAIN made the right play by nearly scoring and withd rawing lopez it was 100% sure howard would get the rebound.
STFU:no:[/QUOTE

I don't the rockets should have kept going to him late because I knew at some point that dickhead would miss crucial free throws:facepalm

Jameerthefear
05-03-2014, 02:03 AM
dude shut up. it was nearly a goaltend and its and 80% chance that howard gets that board.
it was the right play. deal with it.
easpecially with rockets problems to score in the last two minutes.
lin was once again rockets second best player because harden choked again and parsons disappeared AGAIN
It was the wrong play. Point blank. No questions asked. Get Lin's dick out of your ****ing mouth. You have to run the clock in that situation and get a good shot. Lin has been a terrible finisher at the rim this series, so it was a bad shot. Dwight cleaned it up, but still it's on Lin for taking that.

sportsfan76
05-03-2014, 02:05 AM
It was the wrong play. Point blank. No questions asked. Get Lin's dick out of your ****ing mouth. You have to run the clock in that situation and get a good shot. Lin has been a terrible finisher at the rim this series, so it was a bad shot. Dwight cleaned it up, but still it's on Lin for taking that.

Yes, the dickhead charging to the rim to lay the ball up that gets beat the f*ck up and the rockets were lucky howard was there to get the rebound

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 02:06 AM

You talking about that play where he got blocked but Dwight got the put back?

I will live with those plays. You gotta be aggressive and Lin drew TWO guys to him. I mean, what are you gonna do? Be scared and hold the ball?

sportsfan76
05-03-2014, 02:06 AM
Just found out lin and asik will make $30 million dollars next season??:mad:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 02:07 AM
they can never score late so that was the only right play. your nikka howard choked at the line. deal with it. its also not about this play. even if lin messed up he OWNED lillards soul all 4th quater.
and he is still shooting over 40% in the series unlike some other bearded piece of shit who CHOKED with an airball AGAIN tonight

sportsfan76
You talking about that play where he got blocked but Dwight got the put back?

I will live with those plays. You gotta be aggressive and Lin drew TWO guys to him. I mean, what are you gonna do? Be scared and hold the ball?

Not holding the ball, setting your team up to get a good score. That's what good point guards do

VIntageNOvel

they can always amnesty him, and lakers will gladly pick him up with minimum

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:08 AM

They only make 8.3m each with regards to the team (the salary cap hit). Their bank accounts go up by $15 million but they cost the team $8.3m

Are you really a Rockets fan? How do you not know that

ABfor3
05-03-2014, 02:08 AM
There should be a sticky on this board about arguing with Lin Stans aka Mario Stanfield and Kungfujoe because they are relentless..there's no point in arguing with them.

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 02:10 AM
There should be a sticky on this board about arguing with Lin Stans aka Mario Stanfield and Kungfujoe because they are relentless..there's no point in arguing with them.

Are you a Houston fan or a Lin hater?

All your attention is on Lin...but no mention of the monumental ****up by McHale by taking Lin out in the end...or that ridiculous call by harden to have Parsons and Bev switch on Lilliard?

No wonder I could never be a fan of Houston...the fans ****ing suck.

Hope Lin gets traded to a team that appreciates him. He busted his ****ing ass this entire series. Yeah, he made mistakes, but he made some huge plays and played great D on Lilliard.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 02:11 AM
haah your season just ended and you pathetic dickhead of a franchise player airballed his clutch shot.
watch lin win a championship before hardens pathetic ass.
bearded choker got exposed

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:12 AM
haah your season just ended and you pathetic dickhead of a franchise player airballed his clutch shot.

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/TomMartinKATC/view/16856780

Haren lost the game via a defensive call :eek:

Duggrr
05-03-2014, 02:13 AM
http://www.underagethinkers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2836-1365174371-14.gif

ABfor3
05-03-2014, 02:16 AM

Are you a Houston fan or a Lin hater?

All your attention is on Lin...but no mention of the monumental ****up by McHale by taking Lin out in the end...or that ridiculous call by harden to have Parsons and Bev switch on Lilliard?

No wonder I could never be a fan of Houston...the fans ****ing suck.

Hope Lin gets traded to a team that appreciates him. He busted his ****ing ass this entire series. Yeah, he made mistakes, but he made some huge plays and played great D on Lilliard.

Come on I'm a Rockets fan all the way, but you guys will do anything to make sure your boy looks good. He fcked up three times in this series, twice doing the same thing by not running the clock down..the other time not protecting the ball or securing the rebound. I'm not saying he's the blame but he deserves some blame because those were crucial plays. I understand he's y'all fav player and idol but come on let's be real here.

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Come on I'm a Rockets fan all the way, but you guys will do anything to make sure your boy looks good. He fcked up three times in this series, twice doing the same thing by not running the clock down..the other time not protecting the ball or securing the rebound. I'm not saying he's the blame but he deserves some blame because those were crucial plays. I understand he's y'all fav player and idol but come on let's be real here.

Read my post history. I'm the FIRST one to call out when Lin makes a mistake. I've said MANY TIMES that he ****ed up in Games 2 and 4.

I don't cover up anything. But if you're gonna shit on Lin for making mistakes, you sure as hell better appreciate him for what he DOES bring. And that's heart and tough defense on Lilliard who is a ****ing clutch beast.

Lin should have been in at the end of this game.

That's on McHale.

sportsfan76
05-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Read my post history. I'm the FIRST one to call out when Lin makes a mistake. I've said MANY TIMES that he ****ed up in Games 2 and 4.

I don't cover up anything. But if you're gonna shit on Lin for making mistakes, you sure as hell better appreciate him for what he DOES bring. And that's heart and tough defense on Lilliard who is a ****ing clutch beast.

Lin should have been in at the end of this game.

That's on McHale.

Maybe Mchale took Lin out because he didn't want him to f*ck up again, ever thought about that?

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Maybe Mchale took Lin out because he didn't want him to f*ck up again, ever thought about that?

Damn McHale made a great call then :bowdown:

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 02:27 AM

Or maybe because McHale sucks as a coach?

Ever thought about that?

probably not...

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:29 AM
Or maybe because McHale sucks as a coach?

Ever thought about that?

probably not...

No dude he prevented Lin from ****ing up on the last play. It was a brilliant call by McHale :lol mission accomplished.

Jameerthefear
05-03-2014, 02:30 AM
Marlo is stupid as shit. I'm not even blaming Lin for the game. I'm saying he made a bad decision, and he did. That's all. Howard missed freethrows. Harden airballed. Parsons was garbage in the 2nd half. Asik had a terrible foul that took away a HOU 3. I can go on and on.

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Marlo is stupid as shit. I'm not even blaming Lin for the game. I'm saying he made a bad decision, and he did. That's all. Howard missed freethrows. Harden airballed. Parsons was garbage in the 2nd half. Asik had a terrible foul that took away a HOU 3. I can go on and on.

It's all good dude. Marlo isn't going to budge from his position. Your boy had an epic playoff series and played incredible basketball, so at least you have that.

UK2K
05-03-2014, 02:32 AM
Maybe game 4 but Parsons disappeared in the second half.

But Lin was everything you'd want out of a 6th man tonight.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Maybe game 4 but Parsons disappeared in the second half.

But Lin was everything you'd want out of a 6th man tonight.
coming from you that means he played like the GOAT today:banana: :banana:

KingBeasley08
05-03-2014, 02:40 AM
this nikka marlo is some linsanity groupie or somethin

UK2K
05-03-2014, 02:40 AM
coming from you that means he played like the GOAT today:banana: :banana:
Without looking at the box score, I dont think he shot well, but not having Asik (when Lopez scored over and over again) or Parsons shrinking in the second half (hes not a threat, may as well put Daniels in there or Harden to guard Batum who played poorly), were bigger issues.

He didnt play outstanding but theres no way to put the blame on Lin. He played very good defense too.

Random_Guy
05-03-2014, 03:12 AM
STFU people, harden and mcfail is to blame for this series. Lol at people bashing a role player smh