05-03-2014, 02:05 AM
:lol Go figure.

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/TomMartinKATC/view/16856780

buddha
05-03-2014, 02:06 AM
hilarious

MavsSuperFan
Why did the listen to harden about defense?

Brook(lyn)Lopez
Coachden.

Cocaine80s
why would you listen to harden on defense :facepalm

ABfor3
05-03-2014, 02:07 AM
I don't get the fuss about having Parsons guard Lillard, he has more length than Beverley and could contest the shot better.. If anything it was a smart decision by Harden. Defense could of been better but it was still a great shot by Lillard

rhowen4
O_O

look at the hesitation from them too

KungFuJoe
OMFG :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

I was wondering why Parsons switched with Beverley.

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 02:08 AM
I don't get the fuss about having Parsons guard Lillard, he has more length than Beverley and could contest the shot better.. If anything it was a smart decision by Harden. Defense could of been better but it was still a great shot by Lillard

Parsons is horrible at guarding a quick PG. He's actually a pretty bad defender...too slow.

Jameerthefear
05-03-2014, 02:08 AM
:lebronamazed:

9erempiree
05-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Maybe if McHale hadn't pulled Lin for Bev, they wouldn't have had to switch.

Lin is a lot smarter than Harden. No racist.

He wouldn't have listen to that fool.

buddha
05-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Why was Harden even in the game at that point?

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:10 AM
Harden lost them the game via defense. How fitting

BlazerRed
05-03-2014, 02:10 AM
:roll:

9erempiree
05-03-2014, 02:11 AM

Great shot but I think denying a guy like Damian the ball is better than putting a slow footed guy on him. With the slow footed guy he can get separation and shoot.

Im Still Ballin
05-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Maybe if McHale hadn't pulled Lin for Bev, they wouldn't have had to switch.

Lin is a lot smarter than Harden. No racist.

He wouldn't have listen to that fool.
:bowdown: :applause:
26 years of knowledge here folks !

ABfor3
05-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Parsons is horrible at guarding a quick PG. He's actually a pretty bad defender...too slow.
Yeah it was a miscommunication that allowed Lillard to get free..I guarantee if they had good communication then Lillard would of never been that wide open

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:13 AM
Yeah it was a miscommunication that allowed Lillard to get free..I guarantee if they had good communication then Lillard would of never been that wide open

Lol it wasn't a miscommunication. Harden was very clear in his instructions. Did you watch OP video? Beverley is quick as ****, much quicker than Parsons, that's why Lillard got open. shoulda stuck to Bev on Lillard

Smook A.
05-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Beverley or Lin should've guarded Lillard.

Still in shock to how close we were. Ugh. Lillard is clutch as f*ck though god damn.

jrong
05-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Take nothing away from the Blazers. They deservedly won the series. But, in every series, there are reasons why the loser loses just as their are reasons why the winner wins. And in the Rockets' case, at least 75% of the blame has to go to Harden.

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Lol it wasn't a miscommunication. Harden was very clear in his instructions. Did you watch OP video? Beverley is quick as ****, much quicker than Parsons, that's why Lillard got open. shoulda stuck to Bev on Lillard

I still mostly blame McHale. That sequence with Harden calling for them to switch is this team in a nutshell.

No defensive knowledge as a team. That's on the coach.

Harden shouldn't have been calling for ANYTHING because McHale should have given them their CLEAR assignments before they left the huddle.

Leroy Jetson
05-03-2014, 02:17 AM
Harden lost them the game via defense. How fitting
:oldlol: He doesn't even have to be involved in the play to suck on defense, hilarious.

strifed169

It was Parsons being too slow to stick on Lillard that got him free :lol

Also why would you guard the inbounder? put 2 guys on Lillard, n1 Mcfail

Marlo_Stanfield
shut you stupid mouth.
McFail tried parsons on PGs many times this season and Parsons got lit up every single time. why?? hes to freaking slow.
Parsons is an overrated bum who thinks hes hot shit and got what was coming to him tonight.
just like your franchise player. houston sucks, i feel terrible for D12.
he got away from Kobe and ran into an even bigger idiot in harden

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:18 AM
:oldlol: He doesn't even have to be involved in the play to suck on defense, hilarious.

:roll:

Jameerthefear
05-03-2014, 02:18 AM
I doubt Harden just saw this and decided "Hmm. Parsons should be on Dame." He was probably instructed by the coach.

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 02:20 AM
I doubt Harden just saw this and decided "Hmm. Parsons should be on Dame." He was probably instructed by the coach.

You know...I wouldn't doubt it.

For some crazy reason, McHale thinks Parsons can guard PGs.

He can't! Parsons is actually a weak defender and his length is nothing because he's too slow footed to keep up.

ABfor3
05-03-2014, 02:31 AM
True, I totally disregarded Lillard's speed. My mistake, yeah Bev should have been on him for sure

Combat Wombat
05-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Listening to Harden about D?

:biggums:

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 02:37 AM
True, I totally disregarded Lillard's speed. My mistake, yeah Bev should have been on him for sure

Yeah it's a tough break for you guys. I'd really like to know whether Harden made the call or McHale told Harden to make it as guys have said in this thread. Good series though man, you guys will be in the mix for contention for the next few years for sure.

Leroy Jetson
05-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Harden is like a defensive anchor that is too big for the boat. Instead of making his team better he drags them all down to the bottom.

ABfor3
05-03-2014, 03:11 AM
Yeah it's a tough break for you guys. I'd really like to know whether Harden made the call or McHale told Harden to make it as guys have said in this thread. Good series though man, you guys will be in the mix for contention for the next few years for sure.
Yeah either way I hope McHale is gone, thanks man really appreciate that..hopefully you guys can pull off that game7 win against the Clips :cheers:

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Yeah either way I hope McHale is gone, thanks man really appreciate that..hopefully you guys can pull off that game7 win against the Clips :cheers:

:cheers: thanks man I hope so too

Harden is like a defensive anchor that is too big for the boat. Instead of making his team better he drags them all down to the bottom.

:roll: bringing a new meaning to "defensive anchor"

Straight_Ballin
05-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Why was Harden even in the game at that point?

Coach is dumb as shit and flosses his teeth with Den's beard pubes.

Milbuck
05-03-2014, 03:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DWaLtOd.jpg

Relinquish
05-03-2014, 05:02 PM
:bowdown: :applause:
26 years of knowledge here folks !

I sure hope you're trolling. 9er isn't even over 20 :facepalm

AirFederer
05-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Rockets season in a nutshell

Harden's "D"
:facepalm

Threethrows
05-03-2014, 05:12 PM

Because Parsons can't keep up with him? They should have started Harden on Lillard, and have Bev switch on to cover him after he runs by his picks.

Harden could have switched onto Lillard in that situation. The guy has zero defensive awareness. It's sad.

Draz
05-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Harden isn't a superstar. Don't hold him accountable for the shit he does.

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
05-03-2014, 07:21 PM

Agreed, he is pretty bad defensively. Batum had ton a ton of blowbys for easy buckets.