PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Lin holds Lillard to ZERO points

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 04:02 AM
the entire fourth quater for 11 minutes and 59 seconds
then he gets subbed out without any reason for the last possesion and Lillard hits the gamewinner with 5 feet of space:roll: :roll: :roll:

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 04:05 AM
Dat McHale coaching instinct.

Eric Cartman
05-03-2014, 04:05 AM
Breaking News: Mcfail hates Lin.

imdaman99
05-03-2014, 04:08 AM
You telling me Lillard wouldn't have gotten open with 100 picks on the last play of the game?

RoseCity07
05-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Rockets fans need to let it go. No one on Houston can guard Lillard. That's why Lillard hit a buzzer beating shot in Lin's face to end the 1st quarter. He owned the Rockets. Beverley and Lin both got destroyed.

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 04:11 AM
You telling me Lillard wouldn't have gotten open with 100 picks on the last play of the game?

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Are you saying that it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to keep Lillard from getting the ball for the last shot?

They could have simply doubled him and not guarded the inbounds.

Lin or Beverley did a good job denying him the ball with single coverage several times in the game.

I mean...look at how the Blazers were positioned...you KNEW it was either gonna go to Lillard or down low to LMA.

I honestly think LMA was the FIRST option, but Lillard was SO open, they gave him the ball.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 04:11 AM
Rockets fans need to let it go. No one on Houston can guard Lillard. That's why Lillard hit a buzzer beating shot in Lin's face to end the 1st quarter. He owned the Rockets. Beverley and Lin both got destroyed.
thats why lillard didnt score for the entire 4th quater on lin:applause: :applause:
i am well aware that trillard cant be guarded if he hits step back threes but you can take away his drives a bit

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 04:13 AM

No one in the NBA can guard Lillard. Dude is a beast and one of the best shooters in the league.

Beverley was sick, so he wasn't as effective. Lin did a great job on him all series.

ImKobe
05-03-2014, 04:14 AM
Funny thing is that Harden was the one that told Parsons to switch on Lillard on that play

KungFuJoe
05-03-2014, 04:14 AM
Funny thing is that Harden was the one that told Parsons to switch on Lillard on that play

McHale made the call...he said that's how they wanted to play him when asked. Someone posted a vid in another thread on here.

oarabbus
05-03-2014, 04:16 AM
McHale made the call...he said that's how they wanted to play him when asked. Someone posted a vid in another thread on here.

It's so unbelievable. McHale's huddle must literally have been like

"OK Guys! Beverley, you get near Lillard and Parsons stick to Batum. Then James, YOU tell them to switch, it'll confuse the **** out of them!"

strifed169
05-03-2014, 04:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hpuHTYS.jpg

ImKobe
05-03-2014, 04:21 AM

You could see right before the play that Parsons was clueless on defense, Harden had to tell him what to do on the defensive end, HARDEN out of all people :oldlol:

PsychoBe
05-03-2014, 04:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hpuHTYS.jpg

:roll: :roll:

JellyBean
05-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Man, Lin was the "X" factor and the Rockets coaching staff, players, and fan base just dumped all over him. If I am Lin, I am demanding a trade. The Rockets don't deserve a player like Lin. Come to Laker Nation, Lin. Where you will be treated with the respect that you deserve. :cheers:

niko
05-03-2014, 08:13 AM
There are a subset of Rocket fans who could give two shits about the team outside Lin. I didn't watch that game and think OMG LIN IS DOMINATING, WHY ARE HIS TEAMMATES SO AWFUL? Because that's totally not what happened.

:cheers: Enjoy the offseason, let me know how much Lin is dominating it.

pnyozzzoo
05-03-2014, 08:52 AM
There are a subset of Rocket fans who could give two shits about the team outside Lin. I didn't watch that game and think OMG LIN IS DOMINATING, WHY ARE HIS TEAMMATES SO AWFUL? Because that's totally not what happened.

:cheers: Enjoy the offseason, let me know how much Lin is dominating it.
Hi Niko if Lin Asik happens to be traded to NYK for Melo will you sukc his dick again or will this be another "non story". Your lottery bound team with no pick, enjoy the offseason together mate. :cheers:

Im Still Ballin
05-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Stanfield called it from the start. Lin is Win, and Haren is loser.

jzek
05-03-2014, 09:06 AM
McHale is still going to blame Lin regardless. Dude's a racist and hates Asians.

strifed169
05-03-2014, 09:33 AM
McHale is still going to blame Lin regardless. Dude's a racist and hates Asians.

The guy just hates Lin in general, what he stands for, what he's capable of, he's gone on record to say that he always thought Linsanity was a fluke, and that he shouldn't try to be Linsanity, he should be himself.

Dudes a stupid looking prick :lol

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 09:37 AM
The guy just hates Lin in general, what he stands for, what he's capable of, he's gone on record to say that he always thought Linsanity was a fluke, and that he shouldn't try to be Linsanity, he should be himself.

Dudes a stupid looking prick :lol
after Lin had 29/9 and the game winner last season vs the Thunder McFail said this:" hes a home run hitter. he would rather go for 29 points and 9 turnovers and i teel him:"Jeremy, we are trying to win games here!"
Lin had 3 Turnovers that game and hit the game winner.:yaohappy: :yaohappy: :yaohappy: