PDA

View Full Version : If you thought the Kings-Lakers series was rigged in '02, well...

HoopsFanNumero1
05-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Just tune into the Thunder-Grizz game. Seriously, any time the Grizzlies come up with the lead, refs suddenly make several suspect calls and you see Durant on the line until they get the lead back. Just disgusting. Refs were at least subtle at the beginning of the series. Now they don't even care...

Marlo_Stanfield
05-03-2014, 09:30 PM
this is scary.
the nba is in danger of becoming WWE 2.0

Im so nba'd out
05-03-2014, 09:31 PM
i bet on the grizz and i dont feel we getting cheated by refs at all...

Frozen1
05-03-2014, 09:33 PM
They also made sure to take out Grizzlies second best player, because NBA office was afraid that only the whistle wouldn't win this game for OKC.

SpaceJammeR
05-03-2014, 09:38 PM
i bet on the grizz and i dont feel we getting cheated by refs at all...

i put $1000 on okc and I feel that the refs are obviously rigging for okc. but I'm fine with that because I'm gonna make some moolah baby!!!:banana:

CelticBaller
05-03-2014, 09:39 PM
lebron stans complaining about refs :oldlol:

zoom17
05-03-2014, 09:40 PM
lebron stans complaining about refs :oldlol:

Bet you were complaining about the refs in the 2010 finals.

Im so nba'd out
05-03-2014, 09:42 PM
i put $1000 on okc and I feel that the refs are obviously rigging for okc. but I'm fine with that because I'm gonna make some moolah baby!!!:banana:
:confusedshrug:

PickernRoller
05-03-2014, 09:42 PM

Lets not act like the Celtics didn't get home cooking in game 4, 5...:rolleyes:

livinglegend
05-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Just tune into the Thunder-Grizz game. Seriously, any time the Grizzlies come up with the lead, refs suddenly make several suspect calls and you see Durant on the line until they get the lead back. Just disgusting. Refs were at least subtle at the beginning of the series. Now they don't even care...

+25 points in favor of OKC before Memphis was done.

CelticBaller
05-03-2014, 10:00 PM
we got bounced in the first round :confusedshrug:

The-Legend-24
05-03-2014, 10:03 PM
They also made sure to take out Grizzlies second best player, because NBA office was afraid that only the whistle wouldn't win this game for OKC.

:roll:

livinglegend
05-03-2014, 10:05 PM

wats funny about that? Brazil is a beautiful place.

Frozen1
05-03-2014, 10:20 PM

With this post you contribute to the typical dumb and asshole USA citzen stereotype.

ThePhantomCreep
05-03-2014, 10:36 PM

The team you're rooting for isn't going to win, eh?

hiphopfan777
05-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Game seven Grizzles shot more freethrows and had less fouls called on them. Durant doesn't flop like that clown tony allen. U r butt hurt

MiseryCityTexas
05-03-2014, 11:24 PM

The women in Brazil look better than American women.

DCL
05-03-2014, 11:33 PM

that's actually a myth.

correction should be: the brazilian models in magazines look better than american women.

UK2K
05-03-2014, 11:46 PM
No, watch the Clips game tonight...

No way the NBA willingly lets the Clippers lose...

Its going to be a "they battled race issues, came together as a team and overcame great adversity" Sunday.

BlazerRed
05-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Durant had 5 free throws. So there was 2 suspect calls all game? Definitely rigged.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-04-2014, 04:47 AM
And just like that, the league has rigged another series and prevented the better team from winning. Sad day.

MMM
05-04-2014, 05:42 AM

To be honest I can't remember the officiating in 4, 5. Only gripe about game 7 was that they let them play for 3 quarter than called it much tighter in the 4th. Maybe they felt that letting them play gave too much of an advantage to one team but ideally you want consistency in the officiating.

MMM
05-04-2014, 05:44 AM
that's actually a myth.

correction should be: the brazilian models in magazines look better than american women.

True but generally South America girls over North American girls I feel.

NumberSix
05-04-2014, 07:46 AM
This was really bad, but it's still not on the level of the 2012 OKC/DAL series

Lonely_Sandberg
05-04-2014, 07:49 AM

http://www.readysettroll.com/articles/images/9504-14-priceless-photos-from-the-lonely-island-6.gif

Frozen1
05-04-2014, 11:40 AM
that's actually a myth.

How do you know, have you been in Brazil to check this out?

You can hit a club in any city in south and southeast of Brazil and see women 10 times hotter than the supermodel Kate Upton.

-Lebron23-
05-04-2014, 11:43 AM
This man is speaking the truth right there :applause:

chazzy
05-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Lebron propaganda

Marlo_Stanfield
05-04-2014, 12:05 PM
it doesnt matter who shot more FTA everyone who saw the second quater and isnt a Dursucker knows what up

secund2nun
05-04-2014, 12:09 PM

Game 7 of the 2010 finals was massively rigged against Boston. Yesterday's game was rigged against OKC, the 2000-2002 Lakers had a lot of rigging in their favor, and the 2013 finals was rigged against Miami.

secund2nun
05-04-2014, 12:10 PM
that's actually a myth.

The every day women on the street in most Latin American countries including Brazil look 10 times better than American women even when the American women are not fat, let alone now when a large percent of American women are whales.

CelticBaller
05-04-2014, 12:12 PM
The every day women on the street in most Latin American countries including Brazil look 10 times better than American women even when the American women are not fat, let alone now when a large percent of American women here are whales.
:oldlol:

America has diversity, more volume of hot women :oldlol:

You idiots never been to america so what would you know?

secund2nun
05-04-2014, 12:19 PM
:oldlol:

America has diversity, more volume of hot women :oldlol:

You idiots never been to america so what would you know?

I was born and raised in America. I live in America. You "American NUMBER 1" idiots have obviously never traveled outside of America.

Most of Latin America has a lot of diversity. The US diversity is primarily White, Black, and Mestizo with some Asian. In Latin America they have a lot more Mestizo than America (which are by far my favorite women), they have many whites as well (except they have Spaniard whites which are way better looking that the British descendant whites that dominate the US), and they also have many Africans. But ultimately mestizo are the best looking imo and they have tons of those. I don't find most black women attractive, and the British descendant white women are the worst looking type of Europeans imo and the Spanish whites are one of the best European women along with Italian whites. Latin America has tons of Spanish whites and some countries in Latin America like Argentina have tons of Italians.

CelticBaller
05-04-2014, 12:22 PM

I was born and raised in America. I live in America. You "American NUMBER 1" idiots have obviously never traveled outside of America.

Most of Latin America has a lot of diversity. The US diversity is primarily White, Black, and Mestizo with some Asian. In Latin America they have a lot more Mestizo than America (which are by far my favorite women), they have many whites as well (except they have Spaniard whites which are way better looking that the British descendant whites that dominate the US), and they also have Africans. But ultimately mestizo are the best looking imo and they have tons of those.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I've been to PR, Dominican Republic and Jamaica. My cousins from those countries even I agree with me that the US has more influx of hot women because of the diversity in here. lol obviously there's going to be fat women but there is fat people in every country idiot :hammerhead:

secund2nun
05-04-2014, 12:30 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I've been to PR, Dominican Republic and Jamaica. My cousins from those countries even I agree with me that the US has more influx of hot women because of the diversity in here. lol obviously there's going to be fat women but there is fat people in every country idiot :hammerhead:

Most men on earth would take PR and DR women over America. You and your cousins just don't happen to. The US has a bunch of fat women and the Latinas blow out American women.

I just explained to you that Latin America has a lot of white women (Spanish whites which are a lot better than the British whites America has), Mestizos, and black women. The only thing they don't have many of is Asian women, but some parts of Latin America have Asians as well. Your diversity argument is weak.

There are a lot more fat women in America than most other countries the stats, eye test, any other measures will show this....but let me guess URMERICA NUMBA ONE RIGHT?

American women are widely referred to as one of the ugliest women by men around the world because of their obesity and entitled attitudes.

diamenz
05-04-2014, 12:37 PM
who the hell wants to see the grizzlies advance and the thunder get eliminated in the firts round anyway? hell, let them rig it if they want to - they'd probably do the same thing for the heat if they were having trouble. IF they were having trouble - don't get ur panties in a bunch now.

StephHamann
05-04-2014, 12:43 PM
mcdonalds is cleary rigging women in the usa

HoopsFanNumero1
05-04-2014, 12:46 PM
who the hell wants to see the grizzlies advance and the thunder get eliminated in the firts round anyway? hell, let them rig it if they want to - they'd probably do the same thing for the heat if they were having trouble. IF they were having trouble - don't get ur panties in a bunch now.

Not surprised a Jordan stan thinks this way.

diamenz
05-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Not surprised a Jordan stan thinks this way.

ohhh, because jordan lost in the first round... right. guess you exposed me there.

Bandito
05-04-2014, 01:03 PM
The team you're rooting for isn't going to win, eh?
He wasnt making fun of where you were from, just the fact that most lebran stans are not from miami or even USA.

Bandito
05-04-2014, 01:04 PM
And just like that, the league has rigged another series and prevented the better team from winning. Sad day.
It sucks when that happens right. Asterisks... In 2012, 2013.