PDA

View Full Version : Let us all take a minute to applaud the Warriors

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 01:34 AM
True warriors, playing with a decimated frontcourt that is one of the worst of the playoffs teams against beasts like Griff and DJ. Even if they get eliminated in a minute they still have put up one helluva show without Bogut their only good inside presence.

Curry and Iggy are fantastic:applause: :applause:

But most of all let us hope they eliminate the ****ing clippers.

Kiddlovesnets
05-04-2014, 01:36 AM
They played well. The Clippers are the better team, even with Sterling screwing things up it takes alot for them to take it to game 7. They may still win it, you never know, but its a successful season even if they dont win.

bdreason
05-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Honestly we played better than I expected. Lots of heart and effort from everyone. Clippers were the better team, and so they're moving on.

oarabbus
05-04-2014, 01:46 AM
:cry:

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Honestly we played better than I expected. Lots of heart and effort from everyone. Clippers were the better team, and so they're moving on.

I think they would have advanced with Bogut. Clippers raped David Lee and Green which was to be expected. They had nod paint presence.

****ing disgusting team I hope they get swept.

gts
05-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Warriors did good.. they need some tweaks in the off season, the experience gained in a tough series like this will be great for them as a team...

They're not going away, they'll be back next year better than ever

All Net
Fun series..

oarabbus
I think they would have advanced with Bogut. Clippers raped David Lee and Green which was to be expected. They had nod paint presence.

****ing disgusting team I hope they get swept.

Green quadrupled his regular season average and more than doubled his postseason average tonight. He was the one doing the raping.

:(

Brizzly
Warriors did good.. they need some tweaks in the off season, the experience gained in a tough series like this will be great for them as a team...

They're not going away, they'll be back next year better than ever

If only that aussie could stay healthy:hammerhead:

JohnFreeman
05-04-2014, 01:49 AM
I really like Jordan Crawford :applause:

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Green quadrupled his regular season average and more than doubled his postseason average tonight. He was the one doing the raping.

:(

Offensively yeah, but defensively he is not big enough to contain any of Griff or Jordan and they took advantage of that inside. It is not a coincidence that DJ is averaging Wilt-like rebounding numbers throughout this series.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 01:50 AM
**** Bogut, played like 25 mpg the whole season to keep him healthy for ****ing once and he ****ing breaks a ****ing rib

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 01:51 AM
The only team in the league that gets applause for doing worse than last year.

redboy
i think david lee has got to go

BlackVVaves
:applause:

Bogut :facepalm

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 01:52 AM
**** Bogut, played like 25 mpg the whole season to keep him healthy for ****ing once and he ****ing breaks a ****ing rib

yeah that is what bothers me the most. He was healthy for so long and then a ****ing rib? thats just so ****ing sad.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 01:52 AM
looks like we'll have to play Bogut only 12 mpg next season in the regular season and hope he doesn't ****ing fracture his skull or something

Heavincent
05-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Warriors have nothing to ashamed of. West is just so tough.

BlackVVaves
05-04-2014, 01:53 AM

Their worst involved making it to Game 7 despite being under-manned and undersized.

The Nuggets, however.........

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 01:54 AM

Well last year they faced a nuggz that sucked.

This year they were w/o bogut against Griffin and DJ and still took it to 7.

Inferno

Took the Clips to 7 without our ****ing defensive anchor

What'd the Nuggets do?

BlackVVaves
looks like we'll have to play Bogut only 12 mpg next season in the regular season and hope he doesn't ****ing fracture his skull or something

:roll:

215Philly
I really like this team :applause: Most like-able team in the NBA

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 01:55 AM

:lol :lol

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Their worst involved making it to Game 7 despite being under-manned and undersized.

The Nuggets, however.........

I still don't get how they get applause for doing worse than last year. Very strange.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 01:57 AM
I still don't get how they get applause for doing worse than last year. Very strange.

Applaud them for almost making it to the 2nd round again with a decimated front court

You of all people should know Bogut's value after last year :confusedshrug:

Still, **** Bogut though

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Took the Clips to 7 without our ****ing defensive anchor

What'd the Nuggets do?

Still did worse.

I'll just make an alt account called spurzfan and no one will know what to say :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
05-04-2014, 01:58 AM
:oldlol: good job... for a first round outage.

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Applaud them for almost making it to the 2nd round again with a decimated front court

You of all people should know Bogut's value after last year :confusedshrug:

Still, **** Bogut though

Wow. That's applause worthy? :rolleyes:

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 02:01 AM
Actually I take it back. I hope the warriors are patting themselves on the back right now for this "accomplishment". I hope they are proud of losing in the first round and winning fewer playoff games than last year. I hope they are content with the season.

Lots of applause for golden state! Amazing!!!!

Inferno
05-04-2014, 02:01 AM
Still did worse.

I'll just make an alt account called spurzfan and no one will know what to say :oldlol:

Wow. That's applause worthy? :rolleyes:

Looks like you're still salty about last year :confusedshrug:

Well, the Spurs made the Finals last year, didn't they? They still choked though.

:oldlol: good job... for a first round outage.

Says the Magic fan + Dwight stan :coleman: Neither one of those two are going anywhere

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 02:04 AM

Well, the Spurs made the Finals last year, didn't they? They still choked though.

Not salty. Just confused.

But like I said - I now hope the warriors are proud and content. They should get a parade in Oakland.

Jameerthefear
05-04-2014, 02:05 AM

Says the Magic fan + Dwight stan :coleman: Neither one of those two are going anywhere
u so mad :oldlol: warriors just got good and they still can't get it done. :confusedshrug: not even hating, but there needs to be a lot of work done in the offseason. fire jackson, (i doubt that happens though), figure out the bogut situation maybe even try to trade to get someone like asik instead, and improve the bench.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 02:06 AM
Not salty. Just confused.

But like I said - I now hope the warriors are proud and content. They should get a parade in Oakland.

Look, I'm glad the Warriors gave the Clippers a hard ****ing fight without Bogut, but I'm disappointed in them for not making it to the 2nd round. I'm more disappointed in Bogut, though, because we could have won with him.

Happy? Do you want me to applaud your Nuggets for having a 20 win drop off?

u so mad :oldlol: warriors just got good and they still can't get it done. :confusedshrug: not even hating, but there needs to be a lot of work done in the offseason. fire jackson, (i doubt that happens though), figure out the bogut situation maybe even try to trade to get someone like asik instead, and improve the bench.

I agree with everything you said, but there's no need for you to act all high and mighty :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
05-04-2014, 02:08 AM
I've said it in the past, Golden State is the Toronto of the West. The likability, the fans, the atmosphere of the games at Oracle.

Here's to a great game guys, 7 guys in double digit scoring. They laid it all on the floor tonight. Better luck next year, ya'll have a bright future.

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 02:08 AM
I agree with everything you said, but there's no need for you to act all high and mighty :facepalm

He said you were mad, that means he automatically won the argument no need for a rebuttal.

bdreason
05-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Still did worse.

Not really. We won more regular season games. Last year's 1st round against the Nuggets may as well been a BYE, and we only took the Spurs 6 games.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 02:10 AM
He said you were mad, that means he automatically won the argument no need for a rebuttal.
:cheers:

Brujesino
Warriors played great for what we had.

NugzFan
Look, I'm glad the Warriors gave the Clippers a hard ****ing fight without Bogut, but I'm disappointed in them for not making it to the 2nd round. I'm more disappointed in Bogut, though, because we could have won with him.

God no. I hope the players and front office are upset. Not content.

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Not really. We won more regular season games. Last year's 1st round against the Nuggets may as well been a BYE, and we only took the Spurs 6 games.

Went from round 2 game 6 to round 1 game 7.

Lemme go check a dictionary.

Yup. Worse.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 02:12 AM
God no. I hope the players and front office are upset. Not content.

Alright, cheers :cheers:

Hope you guys have nice comeback season next year

SyRyanYang
05-04-2014, 02:14 AM
^^look at the salty nuggets fan^^:oldlol:

I'm really proud of our team for taking a very healthy and deep clippers to the last seconds.
Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan are simply too big for Lee&Green to handle.
Jordan has finally grown up to a defensive juggernaut:applause: Straight up dominated us.
Paul outplayed Curry:cry: through and through, proving once again he's THE best PG in the game.
Griffin has also evolved into a dominant scorer.:applause:
Now go beat the Thunders for us:rockon:

Mark Jackson needs to stay, he's done so well with so little.

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 02:18 AM
^^look at the salty nuggets fan^^:oldlol:

not at all.

applaud the warriors for losing in the first round and doing worse than last season. no really...its a good idea. hope their front office is pleased. :applause: :applause: :applause:

SyRyanYang
05-04-2014, 02:25 AM
not at all.

applaud the warriors for losing in the first round and doing worse than last season. no really...its a good idea. hope their front office is pleased. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Why is the Nuggets not criticized for not even close to making the playoffs?

'cause nobody cared.

NugzFan
05-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Why is the Nuggets not criticized for not even close to making the playoffs?

'cause nobody cared.

like i said earlier, if i was spurzfan you wouldnt have anything to say. proves my point quite well :oldlol:

SyRyanYang
05-04-2014, 02:40 AM
like i said earlier, if i was spurzfan you wouldnt have anything to say. proves my point quite well :oldlol:

But if you are a Spurs fan, you have no reason to be salty:confusedshrug:

oarabbus
05-04-2014, 03:05 AM

exactly how I feel good post Inferno

SacJB Shady
05-04-2014, 04:25 AM
Warriors showed they are the better team, if they had their full roster. :applause:

NugzFan
05-05-2014, 11:52 AM
But if you are a Spurs fan, you have no reason to be salty:confusedshrug:

nor am i now. i would be saying the exact same things. just speaking the truth.

Kukoc
05-05-2014, 02:27 PM
They sure did play very well.

very good efort