PDA

View Full Version : Does GSW keep Mark the Evangelist?

fpliii
05-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Or is he gone? :confusedshrug:

tjgoHAM
05-04-2014, 01:49 AM
He'll resign voluntarily because he misses commentating.

Yankstar
05-04-2014, 01:53 AM
He should be gone...:banghead:

FLDFSU
05-04-2014, 01:57 AM
If they want to continue winning, they should keep him. Isn't this their first back to back playoffs births in 20 years?

Not sure why Aldeman and D'Antoni's of the world are allowed to resign and then get better jobs...failure after failures but Jackson who continues to increase his team's winning percentages are forced out after successful stints.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Man, I don't know. At this point I just want a ****ing healthy frontcourt for the playoffs

Let's get ****ing Pau Gasol

stalkerforlife
05-04-2014, 01:59 AM
They better damn well hope they can keep him.

Great coach.

oarabbus
05-04-2014, 01:59 AM
I don't know. If you asked me halfway through the series I'd say fire him. If you asked me after game 5 I'd say fire him.

I think he did a nice job today. This loss wasn't on him.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Speaking of Aldermen, he would be really great with this Warriors roster.

MVBallin2K
05-04-2014, 02:00 AM
Man, I don't know. At this point I just want a ****ing healthy frontcourt for the playoffs

Let's get ****ing Pau Gasol

As a Lakers fan who actually likes Pau, do you realize the contradiction with what you just said?

Gasol has been battling injuries the last two years so I don't quite know if he's the answer to wanting someone healthy. He'd be a good fit on the Warriors but his health can be sketchy.

FLDFSU
05-04-2014, 02:04 AM

^^ See what I mean. One Coach gets his team to the playoffs, improves his team winning percentage each year, his team is competitive in the playoffs, but he is replaced by the coach who repeatedly fails to get his team into the first round.

robert de niro
05-04-2014, 02:10 AM
they should keep the coach that got them in the playoffs and try to make all the trades he asks for, the man deserves it

Inferno
05-04-2014, 02:13 AM
As a Lakers fan who actually likes Pau, do you realize the contradiction with what you just said?

Gasol has been battling injuries the last two years so I don't quite know if he's the answer to wanting someone healthy. He'd be a good fit on the Warriors but his health can be sketchy.

****, that's true too

I'm just depressed right now

Our frontcourt is so thin, especially with Bogut being a ****ing health concern every damn post season :( Who are the big men on the market this summer?

bdreason
05-04-2014, 02:31 AM
****, that's true too

Our frontcourt is so thin, especially with Bogut being a ****ing health concern every damn post season :( Who are the big men on the market this summer?

We don't have any cap space to sign any big names. This roster won't change much next season. Hopefully we can bring back Blake and Crawford, but we may not even be able to afford those guys.

We need to stay healthy, and get Barnes involved somehow. If that means he needs to start and Klay or Iggy need to come off the bench, then so be it. I'm fine with bringing Jackson back as coach, but he needs an 'offensive coordinator'. Losing Malone to Sacramento hurt our offensive consistency.

bdreason
05-04-2014, 02:32 AM
Ezili will be back too. He isn't a great player but at least he provides some rim protection.

Inferno
05-04-2014, 02:33 AM
We don't have any cap space to sign any big names. This roster won't change much next season. Hopefully we can bring back Blake and Crawford, but we may not even be able to afford those guys.

We need to stay healthy, and get Barnes involved somehow. If that means he needs to start and Klay or Iggy need to come off the bench, then so be it. I'm fine with bringing Jackson back as coach, but he needs an 'offensive coordinator'. Losing Malone to Sacramento hurt our offensive consistency.

Ah, yeah hopefully we can keep those guys, and Ezeli coming back should help. A lot of this will hinge on Bogut being healthy come playoffs next season...

We should try getting D'Antoni for offensive coordinator

inclinerator
05-04-2014, 02:33 AM
mark the eva angelina

SyRyanYang
05-04-2014, 02:35 AM
We took a VERY good and healthy clippers team to the last seconds without our starting center and (last a couple games) back center. What more could you ask?

Inferno
05-04-2014, 02:36 AM
https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/statuses/462837249248591872

:(

sammichoffate
05-04-2014, 02:37 AM
****, that's true too

Our frontcourt is so thin, especially with Bogut being a ****ing health concern every damn post season :( Who are the big men on the market this summer?Greg Monroe, Bosh, Randolph, Pau, Spencer Hawes, Gortat, Barg, Blair

Lebron23
05-04-2014, 02:39 AM

He's the most overrated coach in NBA history. Just look at the wolves this season.

leopoldstotch
05-04-2014, 02:43 AM
bad choice if they get rid of him. They have the right pieces in place. if they had a healthy Bogut. Their core nucleus returns next year with no changes. Unfortunately they are tied down with Bogut the next 3 years. Maybe they can get a a center in free agency?

Threethrows
05-04-2014, 02:46 AM
I'm no Jackson fan, but why should he be fired? Clippers are the better team. Not a huge gap but without Bogut it gets bigger. Clips were still taken to the final minutes of game 7.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-04-2014, 02:52 AM
He's the most overrated coach in NBA history. Just look at the wolves this season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20140415/rick-adelman-minnesota-timberwolves-kevin-love/

oarabbus
05-04-2014, 03:52 AM
https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/statuses/462837249248591872

:(

Ahh damn man. This loss wasn't on him

HomieWeMajor
05-04-2014, 06:34 AM
So cheating on wife and phucking a whore in every city makes you an evangelist now ?

andremiller07
05-04-2014, 06:53 AM

Is Malone actually a good offensive coach I thought he was there just for defence cause even though he does not have much to work with the Sacramento offence was a joke.

Lebron23
05-04-2014, 07:02 AM
So cheating on wife and phucking a whore in every city makes you an evangelist now ?

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: