PDA

View Full Version : CP3 with 22/14/4 stls in game 7

Young X
05-04-2014, 02:12 AM
After all the criticism you guys give him about being a choker, loser, overrated, etc, you gotta give him his props for the way he stepped up in a game this important - he hit clutch shots, got his teammates great shots, played very good defense on Curry all series and helped lead his team past GS.

It's only the 1st round and he could've had a better series but this is what happens when he gets help from his instead of them disappearing on him. Props to Blake, DJ, Redick for stepping up.

:rockon:

Graviton
05-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Funny each game it will be either Goatbrook vs ClutchP3 or Westbrick vs CP360.

WHO WILL SHOW UP? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.

Young X
05-04-2014, 02:26 AM
Funny each game it will be either Goatbrook vs ClutchP3 or Westbrick vs CP360.

WHO WILL SHOW UP? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.Your boy is gonna get cooked, just watch.

LoneyROY7
05-04-2014, 02:27 AM
But but but I thought he was a choker? :roll:

Graviton
05-04-2014, 02:39 AM
Your boy is gonna get cooked, just watch.
Last time CP3 played vs healthy Westbrook he was the one that got cooked. He can't cover him 1v1, but they can't double or overhelp because of Durant. He better hope Griffin steps up.

Smook A.
05-04-2014, 02:40 AM
And this stupid nikka JohnFreeman thought he got bailed out

:oldlol: What an idiot. Always hatin

sd3035
05-04-2014, 02:46 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3914361/Russ-Troll.gif

RedBlackAttack
05-04-2014, 02:53 AM
Also an efficient night from the field (8-of-15) and just two turnovers. He was the best player on the floor when he was needed most. I'm not huge CP3 supporter, but some people's criticism of him is completely unfair.

I'm sure this game won't be mentioned by that group any time soon.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Last time CP3 played vs healthy Westbrook he was the one that got cooked. He can't cover him 1v1, but they can't double or overhelp because of Durant. He better hope Griffin steps up.

Don't know why you talk as if Westbrook is the best player on OKC, let alone better than Paul.

H2H:
CP3- 19.3 / 10.3 / 4.3 / 3 on .487% shooting
Westbrook- 18.8 / 6.9 / 4.4 / 1.7 on .408% shooting

BlackVVaves
05-04-2014, 03:01 AM
After all the criticism you guys give him about being a choker, loser, overrated, etc, you gotta give him his props for the way he stepped up in a game this important - he hit clutch shots, got his teammates great shots, played very good defense on Curry all series and helped lead his team past GS.

It's only the 1st round and he could've had a better series but this is what happens when he gets help from his instead of them disappearing on him. Props to Blake, DJ, Redick for stepping up.

:rockon:

Conference Finals, no excuses. Hasn't been there yet as a pro. Deserves all the criticism he gets, comes with the territory.

LONGTIME
05-04-2014, 03:01 AM
:durantunimpressed:

sd3035
05-04-2014, 03:04 AM
Westbrook is going to have his way with that flopping little bltch fakkit c3p0

Young X
05-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Last time CP3 played vs healthy Westbrook he was the one that got cooked. He can't cover him 1v1, but they can't double or overhelp because of Durant. He better hope Griffin steps up.Westbrook looked fine to me in the 1st 3 games where CP outplayed him, but whatever.

I just hope they both gave good series because of how fun it is watching elite PG's going at eachother. Both of them stepped up huge today, Westbrook was amazing, only a few players can impact the game in as many ways as he can when he plays like this.

GoSpursGo1984
05-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Good job barely getting out of the first round lets see him win next round before we pile on the praise

KyleKong
05-04-2014, 03:09 AM
Good job barely getting out of the first round lets see him win next round before we pile on the praise

How many games did it take the Spurs to win in the first round?

GoSpursGo1984
05-04-2014, 03:14 AM
How many games did it take the Spurs to win in the first round?
Spurs have won championships come back when the Clippers win something

Graviton
05-04-2014, 03:17 AM
Don't know why you talk as if Westbrook is the best player on OKC, let alone better than Paul.

H2H:
CP3- 19.3 / 10.3 / 4.3 / 3 on .487% shooting
Westbrook- 18.8 / 6.9 / 4.4 / 1.7 on .408% shooting
Ha what? I never said Westbrook was better thant Durant.

You bringing up H2Hs that are skewed by Peak Paul vs green Westbrook. Russ has been a star for only like 3 seasons, Paul for 6+. Last year and when healthy this year Westbrook outplayed Paul. Not that regular season means much, Rose/D Will have Paul's number but I wouldn't say they are better.

I have watched enough PGs to know all their weaknesses. And Paul struggles vs bigger more athletic PGs that force him to waste energy on both ends. That don't let him get comfortable and set up the offense. Westbrook is a matchup nightmare, he just has to not settle for 3s and long 2s.

Graviton
05-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Westbrook looked fine to me in the 1st 3 games where CP outplayed him, but whatever.

I just hope they both gave good series because of how fun it is watching elite PG's going at eachother. Both of them stepped up huge today, Westbrook was amazing, only a few players can impact the game in as many ways as he can when he plays like this.Post surgery he was sloppy and out of tune, he was turning the ball over like 8 times and bricking shots every game. Only in like last 2 months he looked like the Westbrook from last season.

Yea he is like a reckless Mini-Lebron when he is on point. That hustle and energy gets you hyped. The way he flies over bigs to grab clutch rebounds is amazing. He is a walking triple double, sometimes quadruple double with turnovers. :lol

notatop29pg
05-04-2014, 03:43 AM
These young guys are bound to catch up sooner or later.