PDA

View Full Version : Durant clutch stats: w/ 5 minutes in the 4th Q in the 1st round against Grizz

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Per Basketball References;

2,4/6.9 fga (34.7%)
1,7/2.5 fta (68%)

:biggums:

niko
05-04-2014, 09:29 AM
The first 43 minutes do count. Durant was great in game 6 and there was no need for him to do anything in the last few. By your stat, that's a bad game.

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 09:32 AM
The first 43 minutes do count. Durant was great in game 6 and there was no need for him to do anything in the last few. By your stat, that's a bad game.

I have not said anything you fool. Just posting stats what the **** is your problem?

Im Still Ballin
05-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Per Basketball References;

2,4/6.9 fga (34.7%)
1,7/2.5 fta (68%)

:biggums:

brizzly droppin truth.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

thabisyo
05-04-2014, 09:40 AM
I have not said anything you fool. Just posting stats what the **** is your problem?
smack that bitch Brizzly:applause:

diamenz
05-04-2014, 10:01 AM

90% of communication is non-verbal.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2014, 10:31 AM

Look at your insecure ass

HoopsFanNumero1
05-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Everyone who saw the series knows that Durant was choking hard most of the time, and got bailed out multiple times by Reggie, Westbrook, and Ibaka. The Durant stans are trying their hardest right now to spread their propaganda that Durant had a good series, but intelligent fans know what really happened. Also keep in mind that these stats include multiple touch fouls Durant benefited from in this series, so his actual clutch stats are even worse.

You mean the game 6, where he padded about 10 points and 5+ rebounds in the game when it was a blowout?

Marlo_Stanfield
05-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Chokevin Duchoke doing what he does best
choking and getting carried by the refs and teammates:banana: :banana:

Beastmode88
05-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Chokevin Duchoke doing what he does best
choking and getting carried by the refs and teammates:banana: :banana:

who choked more? alfred or lebron 2011?

KyrieTheFuture
05-04-2014, 12:14 PM
http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kevin-Durant2.jpg

If only they still played this commercial

Marlo_Stanfield
05-04-2014, 12:20 PM
who choked more? alfred or lebron 2011?
alfred easily. he wouldnt even been in the playoffs anymore after the first round without STRAIGHT rigging everytime memphis blows a game open and without a role player scoring 32 and taking over entire quaters for him.
against a 7th seed.
at least bran got to the finals

dunksby
05-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Kevin Durant leads the playoffs for most points scored in the clutch, but hey dont let truth get in your way.
Durant scored 32 points in the clutch in 4 games that qualified while Damian Lillard scored 31 points in 6 games. Meaning Durant leads with 8PPG during clutch moments of the game, here is the link:
http://stats.nba.com/?PlayerOrTeam=Player&StatCategory=Clutch&GameScope=Playoffs

Beastmode88
05-04-2014, 12:34 PM
alfred easily. he wouldnt even been in the playoffs anymore after the first round without STRAIGHT rigging everytime memphis blows a game open and without a role player scoring 32 and taking over entire quaters for him.
against a 7th seed.
at least bran got to the finals

lol you act like the 7th seed is terrible they would easily be going to the ecf. all this "rigging" shit is pathetic, my god people just need to give it a rest.
role players "save" people all the time. you act like lbj didn't get outplayed by role players in the finals. ie. jet :lol i guess you're still upset no role players bailed bran out during the 2011 finals. don't forget lbj airballed 2 3s in g6 vs the spurs and a roleplayer saved his career. :sleeping

SCdac
05-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Choking is not the same as struggling. OKC just played one of the toughest defenses in the league.

Beside, nearly every great player has gotten help. Remember Steve Kerr knocking down 3's for the Chicago Bulls? One of countless examples.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Kevin Durant leads the playoffs for most points scored in the clutch, but hey dont let truth get in your way.
Durant scored 32 points in the clutch in 4 games that qualified while Damian Lillard scored 31 points in 6 games. Meaning Durant leads with 8PPG during clutch moments of the game, here is the link:
http://stats.nba.com/?PlayerOrTeam=Player&StatCategory=Clutch&GameScope=Playoffs

Durant stans spreading more propaganda again :facepalm

Why don't the other three games qualify? Just because the lead was greater than 5 doesn't mean jack.

NumberSix
05-04-2014, 12:47 PM
You're fcukin mad you racist bitch.

Budadiiii
05-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Choking is not the same as struggling. OKC just played one of the toughest defenses in the league.

Beside, nearly every great player has gotten help. Remember Steve Kerr knocking down 3's for the Chicago Bulls? One of countless examples.
Choking is by far the most overused word now.

Missing shots in the playoffs = choking. There is no other explanation.

Lebron stans project that 2011 finals on every other player even though there will never be anything close to that in terms of actually freezing up and choking.

navy
05-04-2014, 12:58 PM

Missing free throws is choking. Unless you are a bad free throw shooter.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-04-2014, 01:16 PM
lol you act like the 7th seed is terrible they would easily be going to the ecf. all this "rigging" shit is pathetic, my god people just need to give it a rest.
role players "save" people all the time. you act like lbj didn't get outplayed by role players in the finals. ie. jet :lol i guess you're still upset no role players bailed bran out during the 2011 finals. don't forget lbj airballed 2 3s in g6 vs the spurs and a roleplayer saved his career. :sleeping
come back to me when norris cole scores 32 points in a row, makes the last 5 points in the fourth quater and completely takes over the last 20 minutes of a must win game while lebron chills in the corner. i would like you to show me that.:applause:

Beastmode88
05-04-2014, 01:33 PM
come back to me when norris cole scores 32 points in a row, makes the last 5 points in the fourth quater and completely takes over the last 20 minutes of a must win game while lebron chills in the corner. i would like you to show me that.:applause:

must win? lol you act like they were down 3 games. this nikka seriously needs to get off bran's dcik. alfred's 7 year in the league and he's had some bad games.. calm down. i guess there was no one bailing out bran in his 7th year in the league and he had to bail himself out of cleveland.

SCdac
05-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Missing free throws is choking. Unless you are a bad free throw shooter.

Generally speaking, I agree. No reason they should go down to such a degree, but I chalk it up to struggling with his jumper and struggling in general.

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 07:48 PM
hmm

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Everyone who saw the series knows that Durant was choking hard most of the time, and got bailed out multiple times by Reggie, Westbrook, and Ibaka. The Durant stans are trying their hardest right now to spread their propaganda that Durant had a good series, but intelligent fans know what really happened. Also keep in mind that these stats include multiple touch fouls Durant benefited from in this series, so his actual clutch stats are even worse.

You mean the game 6, where he padded about 10 points and 5+ rebounds in the game when it was a blowout?

Did you follow the series? it was good.

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 07:51 PM
:oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
05-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Choking is by far the most overused word now.

Missing shots in the playoffs = choking. There is no other explanation.

Lebron stans project that 2011 finals on every other player even though there will never be anything close to that in terms of actually freezing up and choking.
http://i.imgur.com/OuHNoRs.png

moe94
05-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Brizz survived.

Brizzly
05-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Brizz survived.
:cheers:

ThePhantomCreep
05-04-2014, 08:26 PM
LeBron 2011 Finals (games 1-5):

11 points total
25% shooting

Udonis Haslem scored more points in the 4th through 5 games.

Lebronxrings
05-04-2014, 08:29 PM
not impressed :facepalm