PDA

View Full Version : Being an OKC fan and cheering for Russell Westbrook is like this:

Westbrook0
05-04-2014, 10:10 AM
You're at the world Oreo stacking championships, and you and your teammate Brussel are doing really well. In fact, you're doing so well, that you are within three Oreos of breaking the Guinness World Record for Oreo stacking.

In the rules of this Oreo stacking competition, only one of the two teammates is allowed to pick the Oreo up off the table. After that, they can put it on the stack themselves, or hand it to their teammate to stack. For this particular round, Brussel is the only one who is allowed to pick the Oreos up off the table. After he lifts them in the air, he can put it on himself or hand it to you to stack.

Being three Oreos away from setting the world record, your tower is still looking surprisingly stable, and you're excited and know that you can set it.

You: "Alright Brussel, let's make it happen man."

Brussel: "No, I'm stopping us right here."

You: "What?"

Brussel: "Man I ain't listening to y'all. Y'all just trying to pull this team apart man. You're trying to turn us against each other."

You: "What on earth are you talking about? Would you listen to yourself? Dude, we are three Oreos away from setting a world record. Just think about this clearly and rationally man. We could be the BEST in the world if we just stay under control and think through what we're doing."

Brussel: "Next question."

You: "SNAP OUT OF IT MOTHERF*CKER! What the hell is going on? For God's sake. Just pick up the damn oreos and give them to me then, I'll stack them."

Brussel: "No I got 'em. The Oreos run through me, and I say they stay on the table."

You: "We might be winning this particular competition right now, but we have a chance to be the best of all time. Isn't that so much more important? We could go down as a dynasty if you would just stop and think about what you're doing, or if you could even just give me the Oreos, I'll take over from here and make us a dynasty. But your stubbornness to accept what is right in front of you is tearing everything apart!"

Brussel: "Haters gonna hate."

You: "F*CKING HELL, now another team has more than us! We're not even going to win this competition let alone setting the record. WHAT THE F*CK MAN! GIVE ME THE OREOS, NOW!"

Brussel: "No I got this!" *Runs 28 feet away and throws all three oreos at the stack from a distance instead of stacking them up neatly. The entire stack comes tumbling down.*

You: :banghead:

Real14
05-04-2014, 10:14 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/44916767.jpg

Springsteen
05-04-2014, 10:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IArNF.jpg

PizzamanIRL
05-04-2014, 10:26 AM
You're a weirdo.

MrC1991
05-04-2014, 10:29 AM
lmao alright then

Random_Guy
05-04-2014, 10:55 AM
dunno why i loled
repped

joeyjoejoe
05-04-2014, 10:59 AM
What a joke man, silver ain't reading your words of desperation come on refs gonna have your back already

livingby3's
05-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Damn your story I read it all.

rhowen4
05-04-2014, 11:29 AM
I lold

ImKobe
05-04-2014, 11:31 AM
rep'd

Nuff Said
05-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Your username tho. You obviously like his style of play.

reppy
05-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Now I want Oreos.

Westbrook0
05-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Your username tho. You obviously like his style of play.

He is got dayum entertaining to watch. He drives me absolutely insane, up one wall and down the other. But there is never a dull moment when Russ is around. The highest of highs and lowest of lows.

stephanieg
05-04-2014, 04:30 PM
brb going to store for oreos and milk.