PDA

View Full Version : Until Chris Paul makes it to the finals, he is still overrated.

Connor B
05-06-2014, 03:27 AM
I can admit, he had two great games. Game 7 against GS, and now this game 1 against the Thunder.

But my question is this: so what? This isn't happening in the finals or even conference finals. If the Thunder win the series, these games are basically null and void (assuming any other senario than: he continues to play great and the rest of his team is complete garbage..not really his fault in that case).

So let's chill. Do it again in game 2, Chris.

ThatCoolKid
05-06-2014, 03:29 AM
Yeah Chris, you've got to prove yourself to the great Connor B.

Fiasco
05-06-2014, 03:30 AM
You must be fun at parties.

Cocaine80s
05-06-2014, 03:32 AM
you have quickly become the worst non troll poster on ish.

Mr. Jabbar
05-06-2014, 03:33 AM
he on ish we overreact to 1 game, cp3 has 2 epic games in a row now, you are in for a shitstorm

connor b :bowdown:

Connor B
05-06-2014, 03:34 AM
he on ish we overreact to 1 game, cp3 has 2 epic games in a row now, you are in for a shitstorm

connor b :bowdown:

I appreciate your trollish support. Chris Paul smug fanboys are honestly the worst. If the Thunder beat the Clippers in 7 everyone is going to feel retarded. HE HAS NEVER MADE THE CONFERENCE FINALS.

ThatCoolKid
05-06-2014, 03:36 AM
I appreciate your trollish support. Chris Paul smug fanboys are honestly the worst. If the Thunder beat the Clippers in 7 everyone is going to feel retarded. HE HAS NEVER MADE THE CONFERENCE FINALS.

:oldlol: Whatever you say Connor.

Mr. Jabbar
05-06-2014, 03:40 AM

:cheers:

russwest0
05-06-2014, 03:43 AM
the ****? the clippers just won.

therefore cp3 is the GOAT and they will sweep the rest of the playoffs.

chosen_one6
05-06-2014, 03:56 AM
Chris Paul is pretty fckin good, even if he is a flopping little bitch.

Eric Cartman
05-06-2014, 04:30 AM
Chris Paul is pretty fckin good, even if he is a flopping little bitch.

Big words coming from a lebron stan ...

tgan3
05-06-2014, 04:45 AM
Why do you hate CP3 so much? Every thread you make is about him sucking or flopping or whatever...Did your wife lick his balls or something?

Milbuck
05-06-2014, 04:49 AM
Do you have any idea how ****ing hard it is to make the finals in this Western conference? He just took out a deadly Warriors team, would have to take a championship caliber OKC team with arguably 2 top-5 players, and then a Spurs dynasty team that has the best coach in the league, won 4 chips in the past, and just came off its 2nd best record in 17 straight elite seasons.

If he beats the Thunder and makes the WCF, he's not overrated. Hell, even if he loses in 7 in this series, he's not overrated.

This isn't the shitty East. It's the Western conference, where 50 win teams lose in the first round.

FLDFSU
05-06-2014, 05:13 AM
Why do we give CP3 such a hard time when Steve "2x MVP" Nash couldn't even get his team to the finals?

russwest0
05-06-2014, 05:23 AM
Why do we give CP3 such a hard time when Steve "2x MVP" Nash couldn't even get his team to the finals?

steve nash didn't flop and whine

Kblaze8855
05-06-2014, 05:31 AM
So you make a "Please do not use Sterling as an excuse for Chris Paul losing in the 1st round again." topic and I suppose will keep making topics on how hes going to lose until eventually he does....which is a good tactic for a hater because most players even most HOF players will lose short of the finals 10-15 times a career.

Doesnt suggest you know shit about basketball....but people like you never cared about basketball to begin with.

And even worse if he makes it the way people have been making it lately....key opponents being hurt? Like Rose, Westbrook, Kobe, Rondo, and so on....you are gonna say hes overrated anyway.

You can watch the league for years seeing players straight luck into the conference finals off others being upset leading to only having to beat a 40 win team to go....or entire conferences being destroyed by injury....or play in weak conference like the 80s east or current west where you could run into sub .500 conference finals opponents and still act like the round you go out in is the measure of your ability.

Watching and not learning.....you may as well not watch.

beastmode
05-06-2014, 06:24 AM

You whine none stop abt the Clipps and CPownedYOURass.

ILLsmak
05-06-2014, 06:50 AM
I can admit, he had two great games. Game 7 against GS, and now this game 1 against the Thunder.

But my question is this: so what? This isn't happening in the finals or even conference finals. If the Thunder win the series, these games are basically null and void (assuming any other senario than: he continues to play great and the rest of his team is complete garbage..not really his fault in that case).

So let's chill. Do it again in game 2, Chris.

I dunno if you can until still. Because if you say until, you are making a kind of if-then statement that also implies change. Where as the still would 'still' be from the original state. Yadig.

I think LAC could win. I wanna see old man finals. Spurs/Nets.

-Smak

tmacattack33
05-06-2014, 09:51 AM
Making the conference finals isn't too bad. There are legends who never made it past that.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-06-2014, 09:54 AM
coming from Durstan, thats rich:coleman:

NumberSix
05-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Chris Paul is easily a tier above Deuxrant.

toooo
05-06-2014, 10:30 AM
If he was in the weak ass east I'd agree. But making the second round in the west is the equivalent if the finals in the east.