PDA

View Full Version : Time to start calling out Frank Vogel

Aidz
05-06-2014, 03:40 AM
I'm not talking about the team falling apart. Let's assume that's Stephenson/George/Hibbert's fault for being mental midgets.

But Vogel needs to be called out on his decision making. Tonight he played Copeland for 1 minute. ONE MINUTE. Hibbert has been a scrub for 3 months now. It didn't starts with the playoffs.

I made a thread calling for Vogel to start Scola over Hibbert after Game 3, first round. This team can't score. Copeland needs to be 6th man. They can't play big against this Wizards team because Hibbert plain sucks. Time to go small.

Vogel may or may not be a weak ass for not being able to control locker room, but he's definitely a bad decision maker.

ILLsmak
05-06-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm not talking about the team falling apart. Let's assume that's Stephenson/George/Hibbert's fault for being mental midgets.

But Vogel needs to be called out on his decision making. Tonight he played Copeland for 1 minute. ONE MINUTE. Hibbert has been a scrub for 3 months now. It didn't starts with the playoffs.

I made a thread calling for Vogel to start Scola over Hibbert after Game 3, first round. This team can't score. Copeland needs to be 6th man. They can't play big against this Wizards team because Hibbert plain sucks. Time to go small.

Vogel may or may not be a weak ass for not being able to control locker room, but he's definitely a bad decision maker.

Dunno bro you can't bench your all star center even when he's playing like ass.

Well, I dunno. It's hard to say. I would talk with him. I'd be like son I dunno what you're doing out there, but you're ****ing up. The whole world is making fun of you and maybe you're having some type of life crisis.

But I think it has to be his decision. You have to think about shit going forward. This year is ****ed for the Pacers due to all of the drama. No reason to scorn a player who is obviously much better than he is playing... and who is likely a lifer in terms of Pacer bball.

That's just how I feel tho.

-Smak

BoutPractice
05-06-2014, 07:27 AM
But if Vogel decided to bench him, couldn't that send the kind of signal that would light a fire under him and make him play better the next game?

-Practice

ILLsmak
05-06-2014, 07:30 AM
But if Vogel decided to bench him, couldn't that send the kind of signal that would light a fire under him and make him play better the next game?

-Practice

nay, brethren, I think he's beyond getting a fire lit. Dude is doing nathan. He's already getting shit minutes.

This is more, like I said, where you talk to him about maybe faking an injury or something. Come back stronger next year.

-Smak

QuebecBaller
05-06-2014, 07:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aSGGIwE.gif

ShackEelOKneel
05-06-2014, 07:33 AM
He has been being called out. It is only a matter of time till he is fired.

Dro
05-06-2014, 07:57 AM
I've been calling him out all season for his substitution patterns and lack of offensive scheme....and he waits until guys are basically on fire before he switches Paul George onto them...Paul George should be on the POINT GUARD....PERIOD...

Dro
05-06-2014, 08:36 AM
And also, Paul George SHOULD BE ON JOHN FREAKING WALL...Why FRANK DOES NOT PG ON THE OPPOSING TEAM'S PG FROM THE GET GO, ILL NEVER KNOW...You have to take out the ENGINE first and Wall is the engine...It was the same with the Hawks, PG took away most of Teague's effectiveness, he's done it to Rose in the playoffs, god I hate Frank sometimes....

I don't think Ariza can keep shooting like that so put Hill or Lance on him and tell them to STAY THERE. PG does not like just standing around guarding Ariza who's just sitting at the 3 point line...He wants to roam and be active and thats why he kept sagging off of Ariza....

IF I CAN SEE THIS SH*T, DAMNIT, FRANK SHOULD SEE IT TOO....

Dro
05-06-2014, 11:29 AM
And hey Frank, it wouldn't hurt to give Copeland more than 1 mpg...

DwnShft2Xcelr8
05-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Larry Bird needs to come out to the media and do his "we played like pansies" speech again. If the Pacers don't start playing better after that, it's because they're all a bunch of bitches.

Dro
05-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Larry Bird needs to come out to the media and do his "we played like pansies" speech again. If the Pacers don't start playing better after that, it's because they're all a bunch of bitches.
I agree...I'm all for it....

SuperCereal
05-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Hey Frank Vogel. Done.

Crown&Coke
05-06-2014, 02:50 PM
it's really tough to watch the Pacers games.

Their offense is so basic, looks like my 8th grade middle school team's offense. 4 guys spread out and one guy with the ball and iso the shit out of it. One guy can't get into the paint, swing it to the other side and try again.

The plays they do run are the different variations of the same play, which is really a pick and pop to drag the defender guarding the screener towards the ball, then pass back the the screener at the elbow

I hate to bag on them, but they look like the Atlanta Hawks when Woody was coach and Joe Johnson was running things. Iso and jumpshot heavy and predictable

JUDGE WITNESS
05-06-2014, 02:56 PM
not playing copeland is a terrible injustice. high bball iq offensive player who is versatile

Dro
05-07-2014, 08:42 AM
it's really tough to watch the Pacers games.

Their offense is so basic, looks like my 8th grade middle school team's offense. 4 guys spread out and one guy with the ball and iso the shit out of it. One guy can't get into the paint, swing it to the other side and try again.

The plays they do run are the different variations of the same play, which is really a pick and pop to drag the defender guarding the screener towards the ball, then pass back the the screener at the elbow

I hate to bag on them, but they look like the Atlanta Hawks when Woody was coach and Joe Johnson was running things. Iso and jumpshot heavy and predictable
I agree with you. I've been saying the same thing all year...

turret
05-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Vogel needs called out

This is win or go home time

PG can't hit the side of a barn..... Let him shoot his way out of his "slump"?
bs try turner/copeland etc etc something/anything!

Ariza/Mike Scott drilling trips...... time for some lambier/oakley action
let's see some of this tough d

F hibbert. Start mahimi , then alternate scola/west/Lavoy

George Hill.... :facepalm ok thats a larry legend fiasco

F hibbert sorry that needed to be said again :wtf: