PDA

View Full Version : So Paul George allegedly smashed Hibbert's wife

truhooper
05-06-2014, 11:24 AM
"Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight? It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ass, he's been off ever since he found out PG was f****** his b****'. That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court. I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends."

http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/roy-hibbert-girlfriend-fiancee-valerie-cooke.jpg

navy
05-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Fake story.

AintNoSunshine
05-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if it's true, who would faithfully stay with that useless clumsy mentally fragile bum

NumberSix
05-06-2014, 11:42 AM
No source. I'll assume authenticity.

AlphaWolf24
05-06-2014, 11:43 AM
If this is true.....

Damn PG is Alpha as ****!!!:applause:

SuperCereal
05-06-2014, 11:46 AM
inb4 Bynum fvcks PG woman/man pretending to be woman.

The Iron Sheik
05-06-2014, 11:49 AM
i don't think hibbert's girl has a dick so i doubt george would try to smash

NumberSix
05-06-2014, 11:52 AM
If true, PG is a really bad guy. There's women EVERYWHERE. Why fcuk with one of the few that are married to a team mate?

As for Hibbert's wife... She can do what she wants, just don't broadcast it.

YouGotServed
05-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Source?

NumberSix
05-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Source?
streets

iamgine
05-06-2014, 11:57 AM
OP forgot to include this part:

[I]"The report indicated that the woman involved was not really Hibbert's wife or fianc

ShackEelOKneel
05-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Learned it from Bynum :pimp:

Dro
05-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Same thread was just made this morning, still on the 1st page...
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335066

Also, you guys are WAY, late....

UK2K
05-06-2014, 12:08 PM
I heard this garbage at the beginning of April.

Sauce or GTFO

MavsSuperFan
05-06-2014, 12:25 PM
roy hibbert's wife is pretty
i wound if PG, has a bigger **** than hibbert

SexSymbol
05-06-2014, 12:27 PM
PG is the biggest beta ever if that's true.

Akrazotile
05-06-2014, 12:34 PM
I read it in the internet. So its true.

lilgodfather1
05-06-2014, 12:45 PM
It would be hilarious if this is true.

played0ut
05-06-2014, 02:57 PM
hardly proved, but it's something.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/551377/20140507/pacers-nba-news.htm#.U2kwEfldV6w

MostHated305
05-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Bossip.com

:coleman:

SamuraiSWISH
05-06-2014, 03:09 PM
If this is true.....

:facepalm

That makes PG even more bitch made. All the groupies, all those millions of dollars, all those willing hoes, all those strippers ...

Being with Doc River's daughter in a relationship.

And he bangs the 2nd best player on the team's WIFE?! That isn't Alpha, that's dumb as hell for business.

If they were friends too? On a personal level that's breaking code 1 of Bro code. Are you serious right now?

Any more pics of Hibbert's wife? She looks cute in the pix. All I know is the ladies must really be into PG. They must think he's handsome even with his hairline that near touches his eye brows.

AnaheimLakers24
05-06-2014, 03:12 PM
yall dudes is gay as hell.

Brokenbeat
05-06-2014, 03:13 PM
hardly proved, but it's something.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/551377/20140507/pacers-nba-news.htm#.U2kwEfldV6w

[QUOTE]senseiscommon

played0ut
05-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Lol, which one of you morons just wrote that on an Australian website? :facepalm

...what the **** are you going on about?

I found it on the internet after reading this thread posted it for the people here.

MostHated305
05-06-2014, 03:21 PM
yall dudes is gay as hell.

This.

ya'll sound like some THOTs

Kiddlovesnets
05-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Wow Hibbert actually has a wife, I would be skeptical even if he had a short-term girlfriend.
:rolleyes:

Im so nba'd out
05-06-2014, 03:23 PM
its sad that some people really believe this story just off reading it on a internet forum.OP SHOULD BE CASTRATED

Brokenbeat
05-06-2014, 03:24 PM
...what the **** are you going on about?

I found it on the internet after reading this thread posted it for the people here.

I'm talking about the comment that I specifically quoted. Are you the dumb**** that doesn't understand timezones? If not, then calm the **** down, lol.

Kiddlovesnets
05-06-2014, 03:30 PM
its sad that some people really believe this story just off reading it on a internet forum.OP SHOULD BE CASTRATED

Well the point is not whether we believe it or not. Reality is that rumors like this will bring a great deal of pressure to the team and players involved, and most players cant handle it well no matter the maturity. Just recall that infamous drama involving Lebron James back in 2010 playoffs. Did Delonte West really sleep with Lebron's mom? How many of you believe that? Or more importantly, does it matter? Either way, it significantly impacted Lebron's performance, and was one of the major causes that the Cavs booted out of playoffs so early with two humiliating home losses. True or not, The rumor ruined Lebron and the Cavs.

Denitron
05-06-2014, 03:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ObH0UXu.png

Don't think he fvcked Hibbert's actual wife, but this might explain the confusion

PG don't care where he puts it

JellyBean
05-06-2014, 03:46 PM
I feel all dirty after reading about this "alleged" incident. Knowing how these superstars operate, this story is probably 99% true. But it can't be Hibbert's wife. They are getting married in August. Unless he did the courthouse thing and got married on the low, which would mean......oh my word!! Paul George is shady!!! Can't trust that brother around nobody.

played0ut
05-06-2014, 05:01 PM
I'll be frank I haven't had the chance to watch pacers games. I chose to watch okc/rockets games which whatever free time I had.

How do you guys objectively think Hibbert played? Because his numbers...

Hes obviously not gettinv touches. But Was he not hustling for rebounds? Was he just boxed the **** out? Was he simply not caring?

For someone of his size and strength the numbers don't make sense, even if you assume that he's a complete scrub (which I don't think)

Marlo_Stanfield
05-06-2014, 05:05 PM
If this is true.....

kobetard with the rapist face would definitely think so:roll: :roll: :roll:

jzek
05-06-2014, 05:19 PM
He should sign with the Heat. That will be the ultimate eff you to the Pacers when he helps them eliminate his former team in next year's playoffs.

CelticBaller
05-06-2014, 05:20 PM
He should sign with the Heat. That will be the ultimate eff you to the Pacers when he helps them eliminate his former team in next year's playoffs.
:coleman:

strifed169
05-06-2014, 05:25 PM
can we get more pics of said wife

trabash
05-06-2014, 05:28 PM
http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thumb/b/b0/Reheat-Leftover-Pasta-Without-It-Separating-or-Drying-Up-Step-5.jpg/670px-Reheat-Leftover-Pasta-Without-It-Separating-or-Drying-Up-Step-5.jpg

DukeDelonte13
05-06-2014, 05:29 PM
what's worse? PG nailing Hibbert's wife of Delonte banging Lebron's Mom?

buddha
05-06-2014, 05:44 PM
what's worse? PG nailing Hibbert's wife of Delonte banging Lebron's Mom?

wife, moms are fair game. don't see what the big deal was.

AlphaWolf24
05-06-2014, 05:44 PM

That makes PG even more bitch made. All the groupies, all those millions of dollars, all those willing hoes, all those strippers ...

And he bangs the 2nd best player on the team's WIFE?! That isn't Alpha, that's dumb as hell for business.

If they were friends too? On a personal level that's breaking code 1 of Bro code. Are you serious right now?

Any more pics of Hibbert's wife? She looks cute in the pix. All I know is the ladies must really be into PG. They must think he's handsome even with his hairline that near touches his eye brows.

Hold up playa...

- What a Woman gots between her legs is a gift....you know a Alpha is always gonna take it..

- Hibberts wife had a gift and PG took it :confusedshrug: ...can never get mad at a man for taking a GIFT..

- PG is a Alpha in REAL LIFE...this aint got sh!ts to do wit BBALL son.

- Just like when Pippen was smashin on Madonna......meanwhile MJ was married and Smashin his ugly monstar lookin wifey.

MJ wanted some of Pip's Madonna action....but Pip ( on the court had to play Behind MJ in order for the Bull's to win) In real life was more of an Alpha then MJ....Pip also had a much larger ( cough ) PIP Stick...

- Madonna shot MJ down in order to mate with an Alpha.....same thing in this scenario.

Thats why Pippen always had Dime pieces on his arms....meanwhile MJ had Monstars and got wifed up in his prime:lol ( up until recentley in his older age he has become a little more Alpha with the ladies.....still got shot down by that one chick after a poker game doe)

all you B!tch move making Beta's who catch feelings with the first girl that wets you...I say....":roll: "

- PG is Alpha as ****.....bangin Clippers coach daughter and Hibb's wife....

Alpha's gonna Alph:confusedshrug:

Bl
05-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Hold up playa...

- What a Woman gots between her legs is a gift....you know a Alpha is always gonna take it..

- Hibberts wife had a gift and PG took it :confusedshrug: ...can never get mad at a man for taking a GIFT..

- Just like when Pippen was smashin on Madonna......meanwhile MJ was married and Smashin his ugly monstar lookin wifey.

MJ wanted some of Pip's Madonna action....but Pip ( on the court had to play Behind MJ in order for the Bull's to win) In real life was more of an Alpha then MJ....Pip also had a much larger ( cough ) PIP Stick...

- Madonna shot MJ down in order to mate with an Alpha.....same thing in this scenario.

Thats why Pippen always had Dime pieces on his arms....meanwhile MJ had Monstars and got wifed up in his prime:lol ( up until recentley in his older age he has become a little more Alpha with the ladies.....still got shot down by that one chick after a poker game doe)

all you B!tch move making Beta's who catch feelings with the first girl that wets you...I say....":roll: "

pg also gives plenty of gifts

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-TEjvqB5YDM4/Uy-DTq1sSqI/AAAAAAAAGWI/v_Qb7hP0Lcs/%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg%20%3Cborder=

STATUTORY
05-06-2014, 06:13 PM

there ain't no boundaries for a real alpha, we all covet what we see, the fact the girl was hibbert's wife/fiancee probably just made it that much more exciting for PG.

nightprowler10
05-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Haha all you yahoos on ISH need to stop confusing being Alpha with being a ****wit asshole.

Lonely_Sandberg
05-06-2014, 06:23 PM
"Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight? It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ass, he's been off ever since he found out PG was f****** his b****'. That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court. I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends."

http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/roy-hibbert-girlfriend-fiancee-valerie-cooke.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yoHPnhC.gif

ILLsmak
05-06-2014, 06:24 PM
If this is true.....

nah if true Turner is alpha as ****. Might sound corny but standing up for what is right in a situation that doesn't concern you... of dudes that you practically just met and where you have no allies. lol.

But I don't think it's true.

-Smak

nightprowler10
05-06-2014, 06:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yoHPnhC.gif
Are all your gifs from Brooklyn99?

GimmeThat
05-06-2014, 06:28 PM
This is the player they've been comparing with James Harden?

THIS IS THE PLAYER THEY'VE BEEN COMPARING WITH JAMES HARDEN????

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SwayDizzle
05-06-2014, 06:38 PM
no way this is true

red1
05-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Whats with all the wife banging going down in indianapolis. I want in on this action

Solefade
05-06-2014, 07:11 PM
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/551377/20140507/pacers-nba-news.htm#.U2loxfldV9k

-Lebron23-
05-06-2014, 07:13 PM

I take it what happens off the court is more important to you than what happens on the defensive side of the court. Fair enough then.

Black and White
05-06-2014, 07:28 PM

Hes a better player than Harden, hands down.

oarabbus
05-06-2014, 07:38 PM
nah if true Turner is alpha as ****. Might sound corny but standing up for what is right in a situation that doesn't concern you... of dudes that you practically just met and where you have no allies. lol.

But I don't think it's true.

-Smak

Yup. PG is weak as fcuk if he's gonna bang his boy's wife and shoot himself in the foot on the way to a (now impossible) finals appearance. Turner knows where his head is at.

Idiots in this thread calling him alpha probably think those deadbeat dads who knock up a string of women and run away are alpha too, smh.

Kidbasketball20
05-06-2014, 07:39 PM

Harden doesn't play defense so...

Marlo_Stanfield
05-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Hold up playa...

holy fuqing shit.
now i know why kobe sells so many shoes:wtf: :biggums:

sammichoffate
05-06-2014, 07:56 PM
All of you supporting PG right now are the worst scum in existence.

tjgoHAM
05-06-2014, 07:57 PM
he just cant keep it in his pants

NumberSix
05-06-2014, 08:07 PM
He had sex with his wife, and not in those words.

GimmeThat
05-06-2014, 08:10 PM
I take it what happens off the court is more important to you than what happens on the defensive side of the court. Fair enough then.

why are we talking about defense side of the court? Is Paul George making the All defensive Team?

James Harden has a pretty solid case for NBA All second team

I guess if you put George over Melo and Griffin, sure, we all have different opinions.

LongLiveTheKing
05-06-2014, 08:11 PM
http://origincache-frc.fbcdn.net/10326505_459352747532695_1809117915_a.jpg

paul_george24 These rumors have got to stop! Its gettin old now and all you that believe them are ignorant! #Brothers

From PG's instagram.

BigMacAttack
05-06-2014, 08:11 PM
PG calling bullshit on his instagram account.

navy
05-06-2014, 08:13 PM
That settles that. This shit didnt even make sense.

oarabbus
05-06-2014, 08:15 PM
PG calling bullshit on his instagram account.

I don't know whether he did it or not but him denying it on his instagram is evidence of nothing :lol

Spurs5Rings2014
05-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Hold up playa...

Best post I've ever read on ISH.

:applause:

zoom17
05-06-2014, 08:18 PM
http://www.playerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/roy-hibberts-girlfriend-valerie-cook-facebook.jpg

RoseCity07
05-06-2014, 08:44 PM
http://www.retailsims.com/Urban/u_pics/SpilledTrash.jpg

PG destroyed Hibbert wife.:eek:

JohnFreeman
05-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Who cares about the Pacers anymore, f*ck em.

FireDavidKahn
05-06-2014, 08:55 PM

From PG's instagram.
Hibbert seems to be quite happy with such a tiny fish...

Golden Grizz
05-07-2014, 04:17 AM

From PG's instagram.

0 points, 0 rebounds, 1 fish

Denitron
05-07-2014, 04:23 AM

:lol

VIntageNOvel
05-07-2014, 04:25 AM

soon he will collect a lot of em :D

Dro
05-07-2014, 08:11 AM

Ummm...compared? No...Try George>>>>>>>>>>>Harden PERIOD...Wake me up when Harden plays some defense...Actually don't wake me up....

Dro
05-07-2014, 08:13 AM
Who cares about the Pacers anymore, f*ck em.
Dude, who are you kidding? The Pacers have been living rent free in your head the ENTIRE season...You must be joking...:lol