PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant...

russwest0
05-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Dude got me calling up my pops I ain't seen in a few years telling him I love and miss him and shit, we now gonna meet up.

You are an inspiration to us all, thank you for that speech.

inclinerator
05-06-2014, 05:53 PM
dear diary..

navy
05-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Such a beta.

buddha
05-06-2014, 05:54 PM
wat

BlazerRed
Congrats bro I hope you guys have a good time reconnecting :applause:

Beastmode88
stop.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-06-2014, 05:56 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/2f/350x700px-LL-2ff5111e_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Kingwillball
05-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Enjoy your consolation prize Durant and OKC will be put out of their mystery soon enough.

CelticBaller
05-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Enjoy your consolation prize Durant and OKC will be put out of their mystery soon enough.
mad af :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
05-06-2014, 05:59 PM
mystery

moe94
05-06-2014, 06:02 PM

http://media1.giphy.com/media/tEG1nF1v7AL8A/giphy.gif

Fudge
05-06-2014, 06:02 PM
:facepalm

Put your helmet back on, little bitch.

CelticBaller
05-06-2014, 06:03 PM

:roll:

Black and White
05-06-2014, 06:05 PM

Sherlock Holmes to the rescue, help them solve this shit

BlazerRed
05-06-2014, 06:08 PM

dude77
05-06-2014, 06:08 PM
this bitch can't stop crying :oldlol:

russwest0
05-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Oh great, here come the ****ing ******* with this alpha/beta shit. :rolleyes:

Durant is dominating at the highest level of basketball and gracefully thanking everyone along the way and you ****ing losers are sitting in your mothers basement jacking off 5-6 times a day to make up wasted time, going on the internet and calling people who have achieved far more than you "beta."

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be on the basketball court or in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you ******* have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

Some of you people lead a sad life. Durant just reconnected me with my father and made me appreciate what I have in life and all you guys can do is sit around and troll on the internet until another hour passes and you can jack off some more before your mom gets home and bitches at you for going nowhere in life. Pathetic.

moe94
05-06-2014, 06:10 PM

Durant is dominating at the highest level of basketball and gracefully thanking everyone along the way and you ****ing losers are sitting in your mothers basement jacking off 5-6 times a day to make up wasted time, going on the internet and calling people who have achieved far more than you "beta."

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be or the basketball court on in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you ******* have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

Some of you people lead a sad life. Durant just reconnected me with my father and made me appreciate what I have in life and all you guys can do is sit around and troll on the internet until another hour passes and you can jack off some more before your mom gets home and bitches at you for going nowhere in life. Pathetic.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1185146/leave-britney-alone-o.gif

You're right doe

Keno
05-06-2014, 06:12 PM
seriously was beta, rocketsfan was right, had to turn that shit off two minutes in. couldn't stand that fake tough guy act he was trying to pull off.

russwest0
05-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Moe I may not tell you this much but I love you homie. I remember when you were in the red and my shit was looking like Silkk and all we had was eachother and now we're here.

And this is just the beginning.

moe94
05-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Moe I may not tell you this much but I love you homie. I remember when you were in the red and my shit was looking like Silkk and all we had was eachother and now we're here.

And this is just the beginning.

Started from the bottom, now we're losers. :applause:

crawdaddy4ou
05-06-2014, 06:16 PM

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be on the basketball court on in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you ******* have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

:applause:

sd3035
05-06-2014, 06:16 PM

mystery

mystery

mystery

mystery

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l4nq-K82Kqo/Tz5OLnwW8hI/AAAAAAAAAyg/vVZ3SaAyIJc/s1600/wee-bey-gif.gif

dubeta
05-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Durant and his stans beta fakkits confirmed

AnaheimLakers24
05-06-2014, 06:19 PM

Bl
05-06-2014, 06:20 PM

This man has the strength to leave it all out there, whether it be on the basketball court on in an acceptance speech where he breaks down in tears in front of all of America. And all you ******* have to say (in envy that LeBron didn't even come close to winning the award) is "lol so beta!"

just so you know when this series is over please know "it gets better"

http://www.itgetsbetter.org/

CelticBaller
05-06-2014, 06:24 PM
lol funny coming from a member of the lebron* mystery crew

moe94
05-06-2014, 06:25 PM
lol funny coming from a member of the lebron* mystery crew

Mystery crew. Make this a thing. New sig. :oldlol:

Trollsmasher
You are craving for your pop's dick again?:wtf:

dannywpt
Sherlock Holmes to the rescue, help them solve this shit

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Cold soul
05-06-2014, 06:28 PM

Nice spelling, brah.

Black and White
05-06-2014, 06:28 PM

Coming from the guy that has to hide behind an alt.

russwest0
05-06-2014, 06:29 PM
That part where his brother and mom moved into an apartment and he said they just sat and hugged eachother because they thought they made it. That made me choke up. And then when he called his mom the MVP... Full on tears streaming down my face. Some Knowshon Moreno shit.

I love you Kevin Durant. I'm going to the gym right now and going to work my ass off and then later this weekend going to meet up with my father for the first time in three years. All because of you. I can't thank you enough, KD.

dubeta
05-06-2014, 06:46 PM
That part where his brother and mom moved into an apartment and he said they just sat and hugged eachother because they thought they made it. That made me choke up. And then when he called his mom the MVP... Full on tears streaming down my face. Some Knowshon Moreno shit.

I love you Kevin Durant. I'm going to the gym right now and going to work my ass off and then later this weekend going to meet up with my father for the first time in three years. All because of you. I can't thank you enough, KD.

False, russwest never leaves his basement

hitmanyr2k
05-06-2014, 06:49 PM

I'm dyin :roll:

SwayDizzle
05-06-2014, 06:57 PM
You are craving for your pop's dick again?:wtf:
:lol :lol :lol

Budadiiii
05-06-2014, 06:58 PM

The emotion is tangible.

Eyy bro, you trying to hoop tomorrow? We can hit up Golds Gym again.