PDA

View Full Version : Lets all just be honest with ourselves man. The Heat are cruising to another ring

Jameerthefear
05-06-2014, 09:14 PM
I don't want to see them win it either, but at this point it's just... fact. I'm not betting against LBJ. I lost 2 years in a row doing that shit.

tjgoHAM
05-06-2014, 09:15 PM
clippers could take them down

Cocaine80s
05-06-2014, 09:15 PM
miami will sweep their way to the finals.

Kblaze8855
05-06-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't want to see them win it either, but at this point it's just... fact. I'm not betting against LBJ. I lost 2 years in a row doing that shit.

I suppose two years seems a long time when you only have 8 years of memories.

TheMarkMadsen
Wake me up when they play a 45+ win team.

Guess ill just sleep till the finals because that's the only real competition

Suguru101

So instead of watching a team Three-peat and watch one of the greatest players ever succeed at the highest level... you'd rather watch the Spurs(who already won 4) win? Or Westbrook/KD? Clippers and hear about Sterling and blah blah for a solid 2 straight months?

I want to see the Heat win. And i am pretty sure they will.

mehyaM24
05-06-2014, 09:18 PM
a west team will take them out. lebron, even though hes a ****ing boss, wont be able to beat any of those powerhouses this year. miami aint 3 peating unfornately

LoneyROY7
05-06-2014, 09:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ffBq6E4.jpg

Real14
05-06-2014, 09:21 PM
I agree, this team iz not even breaking a sweat:coleman:

Jameerthefear
05-06-2014, 09:25 PM
I suppose two years seems a long time when you only have 8 years of memories.
I can remember when I was like 2 so like 13 years of memories

ArbitraryWater
05-06-2014, 09:26 PM
wtf is that... jeezuz milbuck

Jameerthefear
05-06-2014, 09:27 PM
way to stretch the page, milfvck

ABfor3
05-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Milbuck , what an idiot

jzek
05-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Wizards will make it tough.

Mr. Incredible
05-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Feeeeeels really good man.

I<3NBA
05-06-2014, 09:30 PM
posters that posts obscenely large pictures should be banned. sucking up bandwidth, wasting server bandwidth...

im amazed jeff isn't pissed at this kind of behavior considering he routinely removes the avatars just to relieve server load.

AintNoSunshine
05-06-2014, 09:31 PM

Except you can't sleep because you see LeGod everytime you close your eyes:(

Jameerthefear
05-06-2014, 09:33 PM
posters that posts obscenely large pictures should be banned. sucking up bandwidth, wasting server bandwidth...

im amazed jeff isn't pissed at this kind of behavior considering he routinely removes the avatars just to relieve server load.
i don't think it works like that. at least from my knowledge, since it's hotlinking from another site, their bandwidth is being used. avatars are stored by ish though.

TheMarkMadsen
05-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Except you can't sleep because you see LeGod everytime you close your eyes:(

Dat ether

Milbuck
05-06-2014, 09:36 PM

Whine some more.

Seriously, do it. I love it when people bitch and moan.

zoom17
05-06-2014, 09:36 PM

I was banned for it he should to.

Keno
05-06-2014, 09:43 PM
milfagggot is a queer. but to op, i agree.

Leftimage
05-06-2014, 09:44 PM

You mean you actually fell for the Heat's ''54-win team'' shtick?

This is a 66-win team which simply decided NOT to gun for any sort of regular-season glory (no streaks, no MVP hunts). It is becoming abundantly clear that the Heat has in fact improved since last year. They hid it well in the regular season. First 5 games of the playoffs, not so much.

The Heat got burned last year for playing too hard leading up to the finals. Almost lost to a better-rested team.

Watching them so far...I can't help but start thinking 4-peat:bowdown: :bowdown:

zoom17
05-06-2014, 09:46 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199637/heatmenageatrois.gif

oh the horror
05-06-2014, 10:06 PM
You mean you actually fell for the Heat's ''54-win team'' shtick?

This is a 66-win team which simply decided NOT to gun for any sort of regular-season glory (no streaks, no MVP hunts). It is becoming abundantly clear that the Heat has in fact improved since last year. They hid it well in the regular season. First 5 games of the playoffs, not so much.

The Heat got burned last year for playing too hard leading up to the finals. Almost lost to a better-rested team.

Watching them so far...I can't help but start thinking 4-peat:bowdown: :bowdown:

The same 5 games where they've played the Bobcats and then this busted ass Brooklyn squad? Look man, I'm not saying they're worse, better, whatever but in the context of what we are seeing here matters a LOT. They've yet to be pressed by any teams in the post season and they're sliding through like a hot knife through butter. We MAY see a bit of competition in the ECF but even then it won't be much. They'll either eat up the team that got their talent stolen by the Monstars from Space Jam or the Wizards who frankly the Heat are just way better than.

They benefit from these matchups by being able to handle them fast and getting long rests in between rounds.

It is what it is. It isn't on the Heat. This is who they've been drawing as opponents but let's pay attention and not completely forget who the hell they're playing in the post season so far. There is a reason they rested a week in between this series while damn near everyone else had long series matchups.

Brooklyn vs Toronto was an even math against two teams that aren't that great.

And the west is ridiculous in terms of talent levels from the 1-8 seeds.

Washington however showed promise by handily beating Chicago but against the Heat are going to serve them up with ease because the eastern conference is just not that good. I'm not saying the Heat wouldn't proper in the west as well but there's something to be said about multiple hard fought series in terms of wearing a team down per each round.

MostHated305
05-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Feeeeeels really good man.

http://www.wordans.co.uk/wordansfiles/images/2011/3/28/73411/73411_340.jpg

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 07:33 AM
http://www.wordans.co.uk/wordansfiles/images/2011/3/28/73411/73411_340.jpg

:oldlol:

Dresta
05-07-2014, 10:25 AM
The same 5 games where they've played the Bobcats and then this busted ass Brooklyn squad? Look man, I'm not saying they're worse, better, whatever but in the context of what we are seeing here matters a LOT. They've yet to be pressed by any teams in the post season and they're sliding through like a hot knife through butter. We MAY see a bit of competition in the ECF but even then it won't be much. They'll either eat up the team that got their talent stolen by the Monstars from Space Jam or the Wizards who frankly the Heat are just way better than.

They benefit from these matchups by being able to handle them fast and getting long rests in between rounds.

It is what it is. It isn't on the Heat. This is who they've been drawing as opponents but let's pay attention and not completely forget who the hell they're playing in the post season so far. There is a reason they rested a week in between this series while damn near everyone else had long series matchups.

Brooklyn vs Toronto was an even math against two teams that aren't that great.

And the west is ridiculous in terms of talent levels from the 1-8 seeds.

Washington however showed promise by handily beating Chicago but against the Heat are going to serve them up with ease because the eastern conference is just not that good. I'm not saying the Heat wouldn't proper in the west as well but there's something to be said about multiple hard fought series in terms of wearing a team down per each round.
Brooklyn and Toronto were 2 of the better teams in the league after they turned things around, and had great records in the 2nd half of the season. It is naive to assume their inferiority based on their record for the entire season, just how it is the opposite with Indiana (they would be overestimated). Wizards are also much better than their record suggests, and the Pacers are worse. You are exaggerating the inferiority of Eastern teams. None of the teams in the Western Conference have played basketball on the Heat's level, thus far. Portland and Houston have been exposed as pretty average teams, the Spurs were taken to 7 by a mediocre Dallas team, OKC were exposed by a good defensive team, and the Warriors hit by injury to Bogut. Now the Clippers are the favourites in the West and people think that's suddenly because they're so good? The team that got taken to 7 by a depleted Warriors team? A team who's style of play is also beneficial to the Heat?

Can't see it happening. None of the Western teams are actually that good :lol .

Bl
05-07-2014, 10:33 AM
I can remember when I was like 2 so like 13 years of memories

so you remember those experinces, is that why you are attracted to other children

CelticBaller
05-07-2014, 10:35 AM
i really don't care, trolling the fvck outta people make this playoff fun tbh

UK2K
05-07-2014, 10:45 AM
So instead of watching a team Three-peat and watch one of the greatest players ever succeed at the highest level... you'd rather watch the Spurs(who already won 4) win? Or Westbrook/KD? Clippers and hear about Sterling and blah blah for a solid 2 straight months?

I want to see the Heat win. And i am pretty sure they will.
Anybody but the clippers

You already heard the sterling shit after they beat the warriors as if they survived the holocaust or some shit.

ralph_i_el
05-07-2014, 10:54 AM
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b619/alex_mcdonald2/BEAALWITHIT_zps2a59ae32.gif (http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/alex_mcdonald2/media/BEAALWITHIT_zps2a59ae32.gif.html)

don't be so sure

Cactus-Sack
05-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Spurs gonna bend em over and buttfvck em. Shuttlesworth ain't got any more miracles left in him.

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 11:02 AM
Spurs gonna bend em over and buttfvck em. Shuttlesworth ain't got any more miracles left in him.

Spurs better worry about Thunder first. Thunder are going to smoke that azz if they play:lol :eek:

Purch
05-07-2014, 11:08 AM
If the Spurs can finally crack the Okc code, they will beat Miami.
But unfortunatly OKC has their number.

Don't think the clippers could beat them though

Marlo_Stanfield
05-07-2014, 11:33 AM
spurs beating Miami??:yaohappy: :yaohappy: :yaohappy:

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Spurs are the only team with a chance at beating Miami from the West...

Thunder? 4-1 easily

Clippers? 4-2

Portland?:oldlol:

mehyaM24
05-07-2014, 01:05 PM
really doe,miami's road to the finals has been pretty weak. worse than last years even.

im not one of those dorks that puts an asterisk on titles(rings ARE overrated when we talk about individual greatness),but they've faced cupcakes. complete bums....

in the west,they'd at least be challenged by san anotinio,okc,clippers, and maybe even portland....

if indiana doesnt snap the **** out of it,the heat will waltz into the finals rested and unfatigued.

oh the horror
05-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Indiana is done dude. There has to be some insane internal issues going on there and my guess is some trades will be made, and their coach fired. They've completely fallen apart. They look awful.

All Net
05-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Question is how much would Spurs have left to beat a team like Miami?

oh the horror
05-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Question is how much would Spurs have left to beat a team like Miami?

Given the wear and tear they have to endure to get to the finals it's hard to say but I'd like to think they won't make the same mistakes of they were to face the Heat again. Then again I'm sure many teams would like to say that. Miami is damn near impossible to put down in a series since they lost to Dallas.

All Net
05-07-2014, 03:27 PM
Given the wear and tear they have to endure to get to the finals it's hard to say but I'd like to think they won't make the same mistakes of they were to face the Heat again. Then again I'm sure many teams would like to say that. Miami is damn near impossible to put down in a series since they lost to Dallas.
If Wade is rested and healthy hard to see them losing.

Hizack
06-15-2014, 11:46 PM
No, an Eastern Conference Championship won't get you a ring.

BlackVVaves
06-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Jameer with his indomitable foresight as usual :bowdown: