PDA

View Full Version : The thrill is gone with the Miami Heat

ChrisKreager
05-07-2014, 01:45 AM
It's not the same anymore. They did a great job as chasers for their first 2 years, and as initial defenders last year.

But honestly, they just don't get me going anymore.

The Miami Heat are quite frankly no longer must-see as they were a few years ago. The intrigue is gone. No more CAN THEY WIN IT? or CAN THEY DEFEND IT? Defending it again doesn't feel the same.

And honestly, I'm officially starting to get bored of LeBron James. It's becoming more like LeBore James.

The buzz is no longer there- just a bunch of guys trying to hang on for a joyless threepeat before potentially going separate ways.

toooo
05-07-2014, 01:48 AM
You speak the truth.

inclinerator
05-07-2014, 01:48 AM
It's not the same anymore. They did a great job as chasers for their first 2 years, and as initial defenders last year.

The Miami Heat are quite frankly no longer must-see as they were a few years ago. The intrigue is gone. No more CAN THEY WIN IT? or CAN THEY DEFEND IT? Defending it again doesn't feel the same.

And honestly, I'm officially starting to get bored of LeBron James. It's becoming more like LeBore James.

The buzz is no longer there- just a bunch of guys trying to hang on for a joyless threepeat before potentially going separate ways.
so the san antonio spurs?

moe94
05-07-2014, 01:49 AM
I'm very interested in seeing if they can complete the first 3peat since the Frobe/Shaq Lakers.

Mr. Jabbar
05-07-2014, 01:51 AM
guys, put this song in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXsusJ787sU

and read op again

Leroy Jetson
05-07-2014, 01:57 AM
so the san antonio spurs?
Nah, see his other thread he hates them too :oldlol: .

AnaheimLakers24
05-07-2014, 01:59 AM
lebore :lol

oh the horror
05-07-2014, 02:11 AM
I think for me the luster left after being faced with an abysmal eastern conference. They have no real hurdles to a threepeat other than potentially a western team giving them some stresses.

I was looking forward to several eastern teams actually giving them some competition but that fell seriously flat with injuries and such.

I think the whole boom within the first round of the playoffs this year was the fact that most were highly competitive. Now? Ehhh

They're going to continue to steamroll the east which frankly is what they wanted to do. But the threepeat seems kinda whatever at this point. I'm sure their fans enjoy it so that's good for them and the finals should be okay. I expect Miami to win given their lack of any real hardships getting there though.

russwest0
05-07-2014, 02:20 AM
agreed. I have noticed the media and fans in general haven't been talking about the heat in the playoffs so far because seemingly no one gives a shit.

Solefade
05-07-2014, 02:21 AM
its because there's no adversity right now, just wait till the finals

Bless Mathews
05-07-2014, 02:48 AM
You speak the truth.
We are typing.

ihoopallday
05-07-2014, 02:56 AM
I somewhat agree with what your saying. The thing is, a lot of people root to see Miami fail. If they're not losing, what does everyone really have to talk about? Just look at game 6 of the finals last year. So many premature celebrations from the haters. Shit I remember Ripthekik had a thread clowning on LeBron, then Allen hit "the shot". I wish the East was more competitive this playoffs. As much as I like to see Indy struggle, they were Miami's biggest threat. We could end up having a Miami vs. Wizards final. Who could've predicted that. However, let's not rush into anything. Brooklyn is too unpredictable.

Megabox!
05-07-2014, 03:16 AM
What a depressing ass thread

BlazerRed
05-07-2014, 03:46 AM
Lebore James :roll:

9erempiree
05-07-2014, 04:37 AM
You would think that a so-called all time great going for a 3peat is talked about but nobody cares.

They already accomplished their jobs of hyping up Lebron and now they don't care because in retrospect, he colluded for others and just a matter of time for him to win rings.

Its expected of him because of his easy route. Nobody cares.

The story with Kobe, I am bringing him up because it is significant to what we are talking about, was considered an all time great but can he win without Shaq? He did it. Cementing his legacy.

At this point with Lebron, its just the formalities and even with that, most people will have him outside the top 10.

9erempiree
05-07-2014, 04:38 AM
We are typing.

You don't know how to type doe. 5 words-one sentence responses don't count.

Sharmer
05-07-2014, 04:45 AM
You would think that a so-called all time great going for a 3peat is talked about but nobody cares.

They already accomplished their jobs of hyping up Lebron and now they don't care because in retrospect, he colluded for others and just a matter of time for him to win rings.

Its expected of him because of his easy route. Nobody cares.

The story with Kobe, I am bringing him up because it is significant to what we are talking about, was considered an all time great but can he win without Shaq? He did it. Cementing his legacy.

At this point with Lebron, its just the formalities and even with that, most people will have him outside the top 10.

Kobe was heavily supported by Gasol, Bynum, Oden. He was always on stacked teams.

Castor Troy
05-07-2014, 04:49 AM
I somewhat agree with what your saying. The thing is, a lot of people root to see Miami fail. If they're not losing, what does everyone really have to talk about? Just look at game 6 of the finals last year. So many premature celebrations from the haters. Shit I remember Ripthekik had a thread clowning on LeBron, then Allen hit "the shot". I wish the East was more competitive this playoffs. As much as I like to see Indy struggle, they were Miami's biggest threat. We could end up having a Miami vs. Wizards final. Who could've predicted that. However, let's not rush into anything. Brooklyn is too unpredictable.

this is a brilliant quote. The Heat wouldnt be deemed as so boring if there was truly competition for them in the east. Indiana were supposed to provide that, at this rate they may not. They will only not be boring if they are tested, a test that may yet come.

9erempiree
05-07-2014, 04:54 AM
Kobe was heavily supported by Gasol, Bynum, Oden. He was always on stacked teams.

That argument about Kobe's stacked teams is extinct. It died with his haters when Lebron joined Miami. Not even his haters bring that argument up.

Anyways, if we rewind back to Kobe going back to back, his team wasn't stacked. A bunch of mental midgets. Look where these guys are without Kobe. Believe it or not, Kobe does influence their mindset.

Look at those former players now.

9erempiree
05-07-2014, 04:57 AM
It use to be about "Can Lebron win, can he go back to back" just to get him in that GOAT territory. Now that he is close to 3peating, nobody cares anymore. It is formalities because they knew he was going to do it. Hence, the reason he went to Miami.

Lebron is like Duncan when Duncan was winning all those rings. Nobody cares. It is a transition stage, when MJ left and now Kobe.

Just keeping that seat warm till the next guy -or- when Kobe comes back.

ILLsmak
05-07-2014, 06:55 AM

The reason I am bored with them now is because they just kept getting more guys on their team. It was really like "iz he good can the heat get him", and even if those guys are getting older now... it's wack to watch them collect all of these ring chasers for min contracts.

I didn't really want them to win their first ring, but when they did it felt like something had happened, but now it's just like all aboard the cruise. Still, this year I think they really might get beaten. There needs to be a change in the NBA and the Heat... or some drama. A spat between the big three... big trade, something to make it interesting because it's not.

I'm pretty sure nothing outside of the Heat will ever make them interesting. No rival... they are what they are, we've seen it. Now we need to see something different from them.

-Smak

eriX
05-07-2014, 07:06 AM
The reason I am bored with them now is because they just kept getting more guys on their team. It was really like "iz he good can the heat get him", and even if those guys are getting older now... it's wack to watch them collect all of these ring chasers for min contracts.

I didn't really want them to win their first ring, but when they did it felt like something had happened, but now it's just like all aboard the cruise. Still, this year I think they really might get beaten. There needs to be a change in the NBA and the Heat... or some drama. A spat between the big three... big trade, something to make it interesting because it's not.

I'm pretty sure nothing outside of the Heat will ever make them interesting. No rival... they are what they are, we've seen it. Now we need to see something different from them.

-Smak

Why would the heat care about making things interesting? Isn't that up to the other teams who wants to compete to make it interesting?

DwnShft2Xcelr8
05-07-2014, 07:06 AM
I wouldn't say LBJ is boring, but yeah, there not being much adversity for the Heat in the POs does make their threepeat story line boring. Hell, I haven't watched a Heat PO game since Game 1 vs the Bobcats. It just isn't exciting when a blowout is expected every night, unless it is your own team providing the blowout victory.

SavageMode
05-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Not boring.

All you haters have just reached a point in life where you are depressed about the fact that LBJ runs the league.

So much tears in this thread. It's gonna be okay pals.

LBJ Dominance has left these haters shook and sour.

3LiftHeatCurse
05-07-2014, 07:14 AM
agreed. I have noticed the media and fans in general haven't been talking about the heat in the playoffs so far because seemingly no one gives a shit.

or because the Heat had 8 days off with no games played due to everyone playing Game 7's while the Heat sweeped.

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Dudes are salty right now. These same guy said the pacers and nets would take Miami out. heat are making it boring because they're running through their comp but wait until they lose a game, haters are going to come out of nowhere:lol

Springsteen
05-07-2014, 07:32 AM

7-27 and carried by pau :lol

insecure kobestan

T_L_P
05-07-2014, 07:36 AM
It use to be about "Can Lebron win, can he go back to back" just to get him in that GOAT territory. Now that he is close to 3peating, nobody cares anymore. It is formalities because they knew he was going to do it. Hence, the reason he went to Miami.

Lebron is like Duncan when Duncan was winning all those rings. Nobody cares. It is a transition stage, when MJ left and now Kobe.

Just keeping that seat warm till the next guy -or- when Kobe comes back.

What transition stage? He won 2 of his 4 around the same time that Kobe and Shaq were winning theirs.

NZStreetBaller
05-07-2014, 07:43 AM
guys, put this song in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXsusJ787sU

and read op again

HAHAHAHAHA!!! your the ****in man jabbar. The intro of this song fits it perfectly. :applause:

LaBore James <---- perfect name I even find his style of play boring as hell im so over his one arm dunk from D Wade alley oop, and the whole way he plays :sleeping

35 year old Kobe was more exciting. His free throws with torn ACL are more watchable then a lebron dunk haha.

Bl
05-07-2014, 07:49 AM

fap 3 times week instead of every day

9erempiree
05-07-2014, 08:10 AM
The fact of the matter is, Lebron was never an exciting player. Put him on the best team in the East and there won't be much excitement.

FLDFSU
05-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Dudes are salty right now. These same guy said the pacers and nets would take Miami out. heat are making it boring because they're running through their comp but wait until they lose a game, haters are going to come out of nowhere:lol

:applause: All it takes is one game for the haters to appear. For all we know, BKN can win the next game, and then the Haters will be taking about how Miami is getting back door swept, etc.

And caution to the Heat fans, after game one vs Mavs we were looking real good too; And after game one with Chicago in 2011, they were looking real good too; so I wouldn't be comfortable until its 3-0;

jzek
05-07-2014, 08:23 AM
I'm very interested in seeing if they can complete the first 3peat since the Frobe/Shaq Lakers.

If they face the Wizards, I don't think so. If they get past the Wizards, Western Conference teams are no match for them.

All Net
05-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Yer you will always still watch them ...

HoopsFanNumero1
05-07-2014, 08:35 AM
I guarantee if Miami loses just a single game , the same f@ggots calling them boring in this thread will be jumping for joy.

MostHated305
05-07-2014, 08:46 AM
I guarantee if Miami loses just a single game , the same f@ggots calling them boring in this thread will be jumping for joy.

This.

These dudes thirsting to see heat lose.

/close sh*tty thread.

coin24
05-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Havnt watched a Miami game at all these playoffs yet, prob watch a few in ECF.. Been busy watching all the western conference games:cheers:

Caught a bit of the other east series though.. If the Heat do lose a game and get hated on they deserve it, stacked as fu*k and theyll be playing 40 win teams till the finals.. Not exactly impressive to me but I guess true heat fan and bran stans are enjoying it...

livinglegend
05-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Not boring.

All you haters have just reached a point in life where you are depressed about the fact that LBJ runs the league.

So much tears in this thread. It's gonna be okay pals.

LBJ Dominance has left these haters shook and sour.

this
:applause: :applause:
deal with it losers.

PJR
05-07-2014, 10:33 AM
They're not losing like I want them to, therefore they're boring. :oldlol:

jimmy77x
05-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Lebeta Stans exposing their beta mentality just like the insecure mental migit they worship. :lol no competitive spirit at all, colluding and stacking the deck is ok with you losers. No one will ever respect the accomplishments of lehgh and the heat but you basement dweller's. These are facts.

livinglegend
05-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Lebeta Stans exposing their beta mentality just like the insecure mental migit they worship. :lol no competitive spirit at all, colluding and stacking the deck is ok with you losers. No one will ever respect the accomplishments of lehgh and the heat but you basement dweller's. These are facts.

I will respect their accomplishments and that s all that matters.

JohnnySic
05-07-2014, 10:41 AM
There never was a "thrill". They went from annoying to just plain boring. Watching LeBron and Wade dribble-drive and kick to spot shooters is not entertaining basketball. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-07-2014, 10:41 AM
They're not losing like I want them to, therefore they're boring. :oldlol:

There never was a "thrill". They went from annoying to just plain boring. Watching LeBron and Wade dribble-drive and kick to spot shooters is not entertaining basketball. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah pretty much

diamenz
05-07-2014, 10:44 AM

pretty much this... it really shows in their kiddy posts. sh1t, they're proud to boast that the heat have any ez way to the finals.

can't say the same for fans of lebron or the heat, but the stans are just all over him... sometimes i think it's not even for his play. =/

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 10:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/F9lYs1x.jpg

JebronLames
05-07-2014, 10:45 AM

Beta language. Will translate to English:

I am a lebron hater. It was fun while he was losing, but now that he's winning, it sucks. I'm getting so frustrated at how he keeps winning. The past two years have been painful, and I was hoping things would change this year. I'm realizing that the heat are probably going to win again, and now I have to prepare myself mentally for the pain. I'm going to act like I don't care about lebron or the playoffs even tho I watch every game and post on an nba forum.

I don't care if the heat win! Lebron is boring!

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 10:46 AM

I am a lebron hater. It was fun while he was losing, but now that he's winning, it sucks. I'm getting so frustrated at how he keeps winning. The past two years have been painful, and I was hoping things would change this year. I'm realizing that the heat are probably going to win again, and now I have to prepare myself mentally for the pain. I'm going to act like I don't care about lebron or the playoffs even tho I watch every game and post on an nba forum.

:oldlol: :applause:

livinglegend
05-07-2014, 10:50 AM

:roll: :roll:

navy
05-07-2014, 10:50 AM

:oldlol: :applause:

imdaman99
05-07-2014, 10:52 AM
I have watched 5 Miami games this year. They are clearly the best team with the best player and frankly I do find that boring. A loss in game 2 means nothing, because it's not as if there is threat they will lose the series. Heat could be down 0-3 and in the east it would mean very little. They are not going to be challenged. I can't wait to see who takes a paycut to stack the team even more next year.

lilteapot
05-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Wow, this forum is basically a collection of youtube comments, except better organized. With all of the lame plays on Lebron's name. Grow up, people.

Jailblazers7
05-07-2014, 10:53 AM
The ECF will be entertaining, especially if it's the Wizards. Washington has a legit starting 5 that can exploit mismatch problem. I bet that is at least a 6 game series.

xoracle55
05-07-2014, 10:54 AM
The fact of the matter is, Lebron was never an exciting player. Put him on the best team in the East and there won't be much excitement.

I'm trying to picture the NBA right now without Lebron and the Heat. So who would Charles, Kenney and SHaQ endlessly talk about, Spurs? Maybe the doom and gloom of the LAkers...

Marlo_Stanfield
05-07-2014, 10:54 AM

LEHaters and Dustans in a nutshell:rockon: :rockon:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-07-2014, 10:56 AM
people acting as if the Wizards, a team with Wall,Beal,Nene,Ariza and Gortat plus a solid bench and coach with no pressure at all arent a serious challenge for everyone. esepcially the Heat with their limited Frontcourt size:facepalm :facepalm

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 11:00 AM
people acting as if the Wizards, a team with Wall,Beal,Nene,Ariza and Gortat plus a solid bench and coach with no pressure at all arent a serious challenge for everyone. esepcially the Heat with their limited Frontcourt size:facepalm :facepalm

I think the Wizards have some parts to annoy Miami but in the end,heat will win.The thing is, the same teams that the heat are now beating or are gone are the same teams these haters were claiming were going to take Miami down. Pacers, Bobcats, Bulls and Brooklyn and some are already saying the Wizards will beat them:oldlol:

MJ23forever
05-07-2014, 11:10 AM
It's because the Eastern Conference is so pathetic. Miami is going to have the easiest path to the Finals in history possibly except for maybe the Nets in 2003 while the West is a damn trial by fire. That and LeBron just isn't a guy that's gonna capture the nation's attention like Jordan, Kobe, prime Iverson etc. He has a boring, unaesthetically pleasing game.

Lebron23
05-07-2014, 11:16 AM
I still wants to see them whoop the asses of the Clippers in the finals.

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 11:17 AM
It's because the Eastern Conference is so pathetic. Miami is going to have the easiest path to the Finals in history possibly except for maybe the Nets in 2003 while the West is a damn trial by fire. That and LeBron just isn't a guy that's gonna capture the nation's attention like Jordan, Kobe, prime Iverson etc. He has a boring, unaesthetically pleasing game.

Outside of Jordan, lebron grabs in more attention than any of those other guys:lol

livinglegend
05-07-2014, 11:19 AM

80s Lakers and 90s Bulls say hi

oh the horror
05-07-2014, 11:36 AM
I've noticed something about Lebron stans.

Not real Heat fans, but the bandwagoners that globbed on as soon as their big three formed.

These are the types that don't want competition. This is why they bounce from hot team to hot team. These types of personalities are never into general convo or actually being lucid and seeing other sides. It's always the same cookie cutter generic responses because frankly, they lack any real sense of self. They support no real team and struggle through ups and downs which as a fan build character.

So it's basically a life of jumping to the "hot topic" claiming the "winning team" as their own, then when that's over and they've sucked that avenue dry, they go on to the next good team.

You'll generally spot this type of poster by their responses. They don't want struggle in real life, competition isn't their thing. They like an easy road for the heat and can only handle winning because losing makes them shrink.

This is a bandwagoner in all his/her glory. Zero in the personality dept. Leeching on to anything that seems like a winner because somehow it makes them a winner too I guess.

You wanna talk about beta? That's the ultimate beta.

livinglegend
05-07-2014, 11:51 AM
I've noticed something about Lebron stans.

Not real Heat fans, but the bandwagoners that globbed on as soon as their big three formed.

These are the types that don't want competition. This is why they bounce from hot team to hot team. These types of personalities are never into general convo or actually being lucid and seeing other sides. It's always the same cookie cutter generic responses because frankly, they lack any real sense of self. They support no real team and struggle through ups and downs which as a fan build character.

So it's basically a life of jumping to the "hot topic" claiming the "winning team" as their own, then when that's over and they've sucked that avenue dry, they go on to the next good team.

You'll generally spot this type of poster by their responses. They don't want struggle in real life, competition isn't their thing. They like an easy road for the heat and can only handle winning because losing makes them shrink.

This is a bandwagoner in all his/her glory. Zero in the personality dept. Leeching on to anything that seems like a winner because somehow it makes them a winner too I guess.

You wanna talk about beta? That's the ultimate beta.

There s a huge difference between a bandwagoner and a player fan. In this forum, most of the members are player fans and very very few are bandwagoners. So, your post that you are probably very proud of is dedicated to something like 1% of the forum members.

DuMa
05-07-2014, 12:05 PM
so haters are now saying lebron james is boring :lol

nashwade
05-07-2014, 12:11 PM
people were expecting a lot of talk and intrigue during the BOBCATS series?

really?

Hoopz2332
05-07-2014, 12:19 PM

really?

Many people (haters) said the Bobcats could beat the heat, I kid you not:oldlol:

oh the horror
05-07-2014, 12:25 PM
The ONLY team that had the tools was Indiana. And they've regressed back to infancy crapping their diapers.

People now saying the Wizards have a shot are being fooled by how bad Chicago an Indy are. Wizards have no shot.

Jailblazers7
05-07-2014, 12:28 PM
The ONLY team that had the tools was Indiana. And they've regressed back to infancy crapping their diapers.

People now saying the Wizards have a shot are being fooled by how bad Chicago an Indy are. Wizards have no shot.

I don't think they will win but it will at least be an entertaining series. I bet they take a couple games from Miami because Nene and John Wall will be able to create some problems for Miami.

xoracle55
05-07-2014, 12:43 PM
So the lack of competition in the east makes James boring like it's his fault?

Dengness9
05-07-2014, 01:18 PM
80s Lakers and 90s Bulls say hi

The 80's Lakers that had to rival against the ALL TIME great 80's Celtics?

90's Bulls who lost to the 2 time champ Bad Boys 3 years in a row before winning a championship?

90's Bulls had to beat some awesome teams in the 90's unlike the Heat beating less stacked and experienced teams....93' Suns were nasty, Glove and Rainman Sonics with Hawkins/Detlef etc, Malone/Stockton Jazz, not to mention those crazy competitive East teams like Reggie's Pacers, or Ewings Knicks.

Imagine if the Heat had run into a prime/peak Spurs team in the finals and not the over the hill Spurs team of last year and this year?

The East is pathetic because of the Heat's collusion and lack of competitive spirit.

The Heat again won't get credit for what they do this year because the competition is so terrible, and they made it that way. Pacers almost lost to a 1 seed w/ no injuries to blame. They have one future HOF candidate on the team in PG, thats it. Pacers other all star now specializes in grabbing 0 rebs and 0 pts despite standing 7'2...... again, not even one other team to rival their stacked squad. Bosh and Wade are still all-stars but Heat bandwagoners deny it to prop of Lebron because they aren't even true fans of the team, just the player.

The Wizards are fun to watch and competitive but for that to be the team that could possibly be in the way for the Heat to reach the finals? :lol WHAT A JOKE.

Half of the NBA sucks because of how the Heat came together and also because Derrick Rose's knees exploded. We could have at least seen some great battles between Chi and Miami if not for that, Bulls are at least tough and not mentally weak like the Pacers.

Hell the fact that the Heat were even down 3-2 in 2012 to the washed up Celtics is hilarious and very telling that if another team was in their prime with stars in the East, they would certainly knock off Miami.

Hoping for Melo to Chicago to actually see the Heat not get a cake walk to another asterisk championships.

Notice how no other great NBA championship teams have asterisk next to their titles? Just Miami, given, not earned. Everyone knows it too.:coleman:

Dengness9
05-07-2014, 01:21 PM
PS - The Wizards have 0% chance of beating Miami besides injury.

0%

That's not how this league works.

Dengness9
05-07-2014, 01:23 PM

really?

So many major players get injured besides the Heat's stars. It's a continuing trend that is killing the East/league.

Al Jefferson the Cats best player gets hurt at the beginning of the series taking away any chance for the Cats to even win 1 game. Its just the Heats luck.

Given, not earned, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

Replay32
05-07-2014, 01:31 PM
I have watched 5 Miami games this year. They are clearly the best team with the best player and frankly I do find that boring. A loss in game 2 means nothing, because it's not as if there is threat they will lose the series. Heat could be down 0-3 and in the east it would mean very little. They are not going to be challenged. I can't wait to see who takes a paycut to stack the team even more next year.

How can you be down 0-3 and not be challenged. I swear some of you dudes are losing your minds.

:coleman:

Kingwillball
05-07-2014, 01:35 PM

whatever U say..a 3 peat and 4 straight finals put this team down in the list of best dynasties.

Replay32
05-07-2014, 01:36 PM

Do you recall the the 2001 lakers? Or the 1989 lakers before magic and scott got hurt.

:wtf: are some of you people talking about. It's only the 2nd round and you guys are acting like you know how everything is going to play out. :lol

imdaman99
05-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Do you recall the the 2001 lakers? Or the 1989 lakers before magic and scott got hurt.

:wtf: are some of you people talking about. It's only the 2nd round and you guys are acting like you know how everything is going to play out. :lol
2001 Lakers played the Spurs on their way to the Finals. A #1 seeded Spurs that had YOUNG Duncan.

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about 89 Lakers.

Dengness9
05-07-2014, 01:48 PM
2001 Lakers played the Spurs on their way to the Finals. A #1 seeded Spurs that had YOUNG Duncan.

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about 89 Lakers.

Lakers blew through them but Kings were also a 55 win team that season who the Lakers played in the 2nd round.

oh the horror
05-07-2014, 01:49 PM

You're comparing the 2001 Portland Trailblazers, Sacramento Kings, and San Antonio spurs to the fu*king 2014 Bobcats, Nets and probably Wizards?

Are you drunk right now?

Dengness9
05-07-2014, 01:49 PM
The Cheat's Eastern Conference playoff run will probably consist of playing

a 43 win team, followed by a 44 win team, followed by another 44 win team if the Wizards win.....

I have never seen an easier path EVER. I know more than any Heat fake fan so dont even respond.

Dengness9
05-07-2014, 01:50 PM
You're comparing the 2001 Portland Trailblazers, Sacramento Kings, and San Antonio spurs to the fu*king Bobcats, Nets and probably Wizards?

Are you drunk right now?

They just dont know hoops... none of them:hammerhead:

Replay32
05-07-2014, 01:55 PM
You're comparing the 2001 Portland Trailblazers, Sacramento Kings, and San Antonio spurs to the fu*king 2014 Bobcats, Nets and probably Wizards?

Are you drunk right now?

Was it an easy road or not. They didn't lose a game in the west. The only team to beat them was a 76ers team in the "weak" east. What does that say about their comp? Are you drunk? The 2nd round just started. You guys need to calm down.

And what are your thoughts about the west in the 80's?

mehyaM24
05-07-2014, 01:58 PM
as a lebron fan (shaq too, just lol @ comparing the 00 west to this years east :oldlol:) it makes me ****ing sick. i want to see some competition dammit

contract conferences, and either only send the top 16 teams in the playoffs by win %...or do an elite 8...

real talk,i was ****ing bored watching last nights game. the nets are straight garbage