PDA

View Full Version : I Really Hope OKC Trades Westbrook

IGOTGAME
05-09-2014, 05:55 PM
I feel like it is bad for his career that he plays for OKC. He is just going to be a lightning rod there. Oh and personally, he is the most fun player to watch in the league and imo might be just as good as KD. Sad part, I just can't root for him while he is on OKC. Anyone feel the same way...guy needs to get out of here and get his own team.

red1
05-09-2014, 05:57 PM
he desperately needs a good coach

KD35Brah
05-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Why do you have a problem with him being in OKC?

Why do you have a problem with rooting for him in OKC?

IGOTGAME
05-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Why do you have a problem with him being in OKC?

Why do you have a problem with rooting for him in OKC?

I can't root for KD. I'd rather Lebron stack 2-3 more titles. Guy just play sickening to watch with all the flopping. Plus, the whole "I didn't buiild that" speech was just too much for me.

I'd love Westbrook on LA but I also be happy to see him anywhere outside of OKC.

NumberSix
05-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Who will KD stans have left to blame though?

Fudge
05-09-2014, 06:31 PM
:roll:

KD35Brah
05-09-2014, 06:36 PM
So you can't root for Russ because you are too attached to Lebron's jock....?

You know Lebron flops right?

Do you consider KD using the rip through move as flopping? Lol, tell those retarded defenders handchecking is illegal. Besides that he doesn't flop.

Watching Lebron extend his arm every play and never get called for it is sickening.

AnaheimLakers24
05-09-2014, 06:38 PM
he'll be in purple and gold with love soon enough

IGOTGAME
05-09-2014, 06:41 PM
So you can't root for Russ because you are too attached to Lebron's jock....?

You know Lebron flops right?

Do you consider KD using the rip through move as flopping? Lol, tell those retarded defenders handchecking is illegal. Besides that he doesn't flop.

Watching Lebron extend his arm every play and never get called for it is sickening.

not a Lebron fan at all. he flops as well but not like as much as KD. KDs entire game relies on blantant carries and flops. I don't know how he is allowed to play this way...he carries the ball worst than prime Iverson.

SCdac
05-09-2014, 06:41 PM
What is the Thunder's record with/without Westbrook?

They didn't even get out of the second round without him last season.

All they need is 1 championship to silence all the critics.

KD & Westbrook can go down as one of the best duos over if they keep it up.

KD35Brah
05-09-2014, 06:45 PM
not a Lebron fan at all. he flops as well but not like as much as KD. KDs entire game relies on blantant carries and flops. I don't know how he is allowed to play this way...he carries the ball worst than prime Iverson.Everyone who cries about his carrying are fuking reaching.

Lebron carries a lot too, he has no dribbling skills. Wade carries. Both Crawfords carry. Most point guards carry. Most offensive players in the NBA carry. Stop reaching.

j3lademaster
05-09-2014, 06:45 PM
Do you consider KD using the rip through move as flopping? Lol, tell those retarded defenders handchecking is illegal. Besides that he doesn't flop.Honestly, I have no problem with the rip through when KD legitimately tries to put up a shot despite the contact. When he halfasses it and is already looking down like he expects a foul call before the calls actually made... gets a little annoying. And that's not handchecking. Handchecking is when you use your offhand to influence/ compromise the direction of the ballhandler; usually by placing your offhand on their hip.

IGOTGAME
05-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Everyone who cries about his carrying are fuking reaching.

Lebron carries a lot too, he has no dribbling skills. Wade carries. Both Crawfords carry. Most point guards carry. Most offensive players in the NBA carry. Stop reaching.

reaching? its a matter of degree and using it to gain an advantage and KD is carrying the ball to gain an advantage and it doing it to a staggering degree. No one in the league does it as bad or close to as bad as KD.

AirTupac
05-09-2014, 06:49 PM
What is the Thunder's record with/without Westbrook?

They didn't even get out of the second round without him last season.

All they need is 1 championship to silence all the critics.

KD & Westbrook can go down as one of the best duos over if they keep it up.

Lol'd hard at both. They won't win and 1 championship will do that to them? :oldlol: :oldlol

SCdac
05-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Lol'd hard at both. They won't win and 1 championship will do that to them? :oldlol: :oldlol

They're both really young, is what I'm basing that off of. Wasn't implying 1 ring would get them there, but if they keep it up they could end up one of the best duos, certainly. They're averaging almost 60 ppg of the Thunder's 107 ppg in the playoffs. Very impressive

KD35Brah
05-09-2014, 06:57 PM
reaching? its a matter of degree and using it to gain an advantage and KD is carrying the ball to gain an advantage and it doing it to a staggering degree. No one in the league does it as bad or close to as bad as KD.You obviously don't watch Lebron dribble, it's obvious.

Do you know even watch the NBA? Everyone in the league carries, this isn't even a debate that can be argued.

If you are carrying that is an advantage no matter who is doing it.

But keep grasping at straws to discredit KD.

I don't see anyone who whines about Lebron's obvious carries, travels, and offensive fouls from push offs.

KD carries, which the entire league does, he has an advantage?:biggums:

Rocketswin2013
05-09-2014, 06:57 PM
I'd take a 3-peat to even be LBJ-Wade's tier IMO.

IGOTGAME
05-09-2014, 06:58 PM
You obviously don't watch Lebron dribble, it's obvious.

Do you know even watch the NBA? Everyone in the league carries, this isn't even a debate that can be argued.

If you are carrying that is an advantage no matter who is doing it.

But keep grasping at straws to discredit KD.

I don't see anyone who whines about Lebron's obvious carries, travels, and offensive fouls from push offs. KD carries, which the entire league does, he has an advantage?:biggums:

argument is over you head brah.

LONGTIME
05-09-2014, 07:03 PM

:oldlol: Ok Nostradamus... I love it when ******s say so and so will never win a ring or x player can't win with x player. Dirk will never win a ring, he's too soft! He's a choker! :oldlol:

KD35Brah
05-09-2014, 07:20 PM
People said the same about Kobe(without Shaq) and Lebron. Dirk also.:lol

zoom17
05-09-2014, 07:23 PM
he'll be in purple and gold with love soon enough

:oldlol:

BlazerRed
05-09-2014, 08:10 PM
not a Lebron fan at all. he flops as well but not like as much as KD. KDs entire game relies on blantant carries and flops. I don't know how he is allowed to play this way...he carries the ball worst than prime Iverson.
The same way Leflop travels on nearly every play, lowers the shoulder into the opponents chest on near every drive, biggest flopper in NBA history? So many gifs :lol **** off troll.

Cocaine80s
05-09-2014, 08:12 PM
The same way Leflop travels on nearly every play, lowers the shoulder into the opponents chest on near every drive, biggest flopper in NBA history? So many gifs :lol **** off troll.
why is a blazer fan getting so upset over okc?

BlazerRed
05-09-2014, 08:16 PM
why is a blazer fan getting so upset over okc?
Why is a poster I wasn't even talking to getting upset over a post I directed at someone else? Rent free :lol welcome to the ignore list.

Cocaine80s
05-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Why is a poster I wasn't even talking to getting upset over a post I directed at someone else? Rent free :lol welcome to the ignore list.
nikka i know you didnt ignore me.

you said this to me like last week :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334476

Another for the ignore list :applause:

btw...

ignored.

Fudge
05-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Cocaine80's straight getting clowned in every thread. :oldlol:

Sit down, rook.

BlazerRed
05-09-2014, 08:26 PM

Sit down, rook.
He still posting to me? :roll:

Cocaine80s
05-09-2014, 08:26 PM

Sit down, rook.
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1342/91/1342913967758.gif

Fudge
05-09-2014, 08:37 PM
He still posting to me? :roll:
He has a crush on you, brah. :oldlol: Look at him.

Cocaine80s
05-09-2014, 08:47 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mddk7CwwhbY/Um9uqiX-OZI/AAAAAAAAOh0/ew3DCcen_vU/s1600/Doc-Rivers.gif

BlazerRed
05-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Aww, adorable :oldlol:

Keno
05-09-2014, 09:00 PM
nikka i know you didnt ignore me.

you said this to me like last week :roll:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334476

btw...

ignored.

lmao ethered that fake blazers fan, droid wannabe.

lilgodfather1
05-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Russ is the one that has to sacrifice for okc to be a contender. He has to concentrate on play making, instead of shot making. He doesn

BlazerRed
05-09-2014, 09:12 PM
Russ is the one that has to sacrifice for okc to be a contender. He has to concentrate on play making, instead of shot making. He doesn’t have to stop shootimg, but shooting 25, 30, 35 shots should
NEVER HAPPEN unless he is unconsciously hot.
Yeah, the Thunder were at their best in the regular season in the stretch Russ had a huge amount of assists. He needs to take about 16-20 good shots a game and focus the rest of the time on moving the ball and getting Ibaka more involved so they're less predictable.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-09-2014, 09:14 PM
no one outside retards and old ass kobrick stans likes KD:confusedshrug:

Fudge
05-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Aww, adorable :oldlol:
Same with Keno. :oldlol: Fcuk, all dem hoes be all up on you.

BlazerRed
05-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Same with Keno. :oldlol: Fcuk, all dem hoes be all up on you.
Got dat nikka on ignore too, bitches wasting their time :roll:

KDthunderup
05-09-2014, 09:20 PM
I can't root for KD. I'd rather Lebron stack 2-3 more titles. Guy just play sickening to watch with all the flopping. Plus, the whole "I didn't buiild that" speech was just too much for me.

I'd love Westbrook on LA but I also be happy to see him anywhere outside of OKC.
Lebron is the bigger bitch by far when it comes to flopping.