PDA

View Full Version : Lets Be Real: OKC Can't Beat Miami in a Series

SilkkTheShocker
05-10-2014, 07:26 PM
No post presence, their best player is a defensive liability, and a garbage coach. I can't see them winning more than one game.

NumberSix
05-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Refs

RagaZ
05-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Spurs to save basketball.

Graviton
05-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Depends, 2012 Miami was the best Miami, and in the Finals Battier/Miller/Chalmers both went ham in stretches, Bosh/Wade outplayed Ibaka/Westbrook and Lebron just shit on Durant.

Now 2014 Miami is different, Lebron will outplay Durant as usual but will Wade match current Westbrook's production? Will Allen be as clutch as Miller? Will Bosh still beat Ibaka? Spo will rape Brooks again though.

I think Miami wins but in 6.

SilkkTheShocker
05-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Spurs to save basketball.

Spurs = Cure for Insomnia

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 07:33 PM
So you admit Durant and the Thunder would overcome insane odds to win against the stacked Heat, interesting...

Lets Be Real: KD's ring this year will outweigh both of LeBron's and would be considered the most valuable ring ever for a GOAT candidate.

This will be the most impressive individual season for any player ever when you consider the competition, his lack of supporting cast, lack of coaching, and his individual dominance throughout.

This one year will put LeBron's whole career to shame. He didn't need to join two superstars in their prime just to sniff a ring. He stayed loyal and did it the right way. Durant will go down as the better player and will be MUCH more respected.

SilkkTheShocker
05-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Depends, 2012 Miami was the best Miami, and in the Finals Battier/Miller/Chalmers both went ham in stretches, Bosh/Wade outplayed Ibaka/Westbrook and Lebron just shit on Durant.

Now 2014 Miami is different, Lebron will outplay Durant as usual but will Wade match current Westbrook's production? Will Allen be as clutch as Miller? Will Bosh still beat Ibaka? Spo will rape Brooks again though.

I think Miami wins but in 6.

Westbrook is going to get his, and FT35 will get his scoring numbers. But I don't think FT35 brings the playmaking to the table to swing the series. If you look at the teams that gave Miami trouble in the playoffs they all defensive centers. Perkins sucks against Miami. Maybe Adams steps up.

NumberSix
So you admit Durant and the Thunder would overcome insane odds to win against the stacked Heat, interesting...

Lets Be Real: KD's ring this year will outweigh both of LeBron's and would be considered the most valuable ring ever for a GOAT candidate.

This will be the most impressive individual season for any player ever when you consider the competition, his lack of supporting cast, lack of coaching, and his individual dominance throughout.

This one year will put LeBron's whole career to shame. He didn't need to join two superstars in their prime just to sniff a ring. He stayed loyal and did it the right way. Durant will go down as the better player and will be MUCH more respected.
Not really. OKC got a free pas past round 1. Nothing they do at this point matters.

Cocaine80s

and if he loses he choked under such huge pressure. forcing him out of the top 20 all time for the rest of his career:applause:

PickernRoller
05-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Agree with POS OP.

SilkkTheShocker
05-10-2014, 07:36 PM

You can weigh the rings all you want. End of the day LeBron used the Thunder as a c.um towel to win his first ring. Fun Fact: OKC was favored to beat Miami in 2012.

RagaZ
05-10-2014, 07:38 PM
You can weight the rings all you want. End of the day LeBron used the Thunder as *** towel to win his first ring. Fun Fact: OKC was favored to beat Miami in 2012.
That was because of the way Miami struggled against the Pacers and Celtics.

What if Durant hits that game tying shot in Game 2. Could've been a different series.

Graviton
Westbrook is going to get his, and FT35 will get his scoring numbers. But I don't think FT35 brings the playmaking to the table to swing the series. If you look at the teams that gave Miami trouble in the playoffs they all defensive centers. Perkins sucks against Miami. Maybe Adams steps up.
If Brooks plays Perkins again vs Miami's small ball lineup Ima just turn off my TV. :facepalm

Lebron is just a transcendent player, too many haters here that do not acknowledge it but he just controls the game on both ends. Like a Point Guard that's also unstoppable in the paint, he makes you adjust to HIS style. He can beat you in so many ways, Durant doesn't have that.

J Shuttlesworth

What if Durant hits that game tying shot in Game 2. Could've been a different series.
damn dude you are the king of what if's :lol

livinglegend
05-10-2014, 07:39 PM
OKC alone cant beat Miami, but OKC+refs certainly can. OKC alone would have lost to Grizzlies in 5, but OKC+refs beat them in 7.

SilkkTheShocker
05-10-2014, 07:39 PM

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, Don't care too much for things that never happened. Lets us know when you get back to reality.

IamRAMBO24
05-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Saying OKC can't beat Miami is the same thing as saying Miami can't beat OKC. How do you know? This year is different. They are playing well. They are hungry. Westbrook and Durant are playing some of their best basketball. The Heat are weaker this year than the last 2. They are cruising with no real competition.

On paper and past accomplishments don't mean sh*t. You gotta wait for the finals before you can make your absurd predictions homeboy.

livinglegend
05-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Saying OKC can't beat Miami is the same thing as saying Miami can't beat OKC. How do you know? This year is different. They are playing well. They are hungry. Westbrook and Durant are playing some of their best basketball. The Heat are weaker this year than the last 2. They are cruising with no real competition.

On paper and past accomplishments don't mean sh*t. You gotta wait for the finals before you can make your absurd predictions homeboy.

Heat is stronger this year than last year. Last year, they had Grandpa Wade and Sister Bosh in the playoffs. This year, both of them are actually contributing till now.

SilkkTheShocker
05-10-2014, 07:43 PM
If Brooks plays Perkins again vs Miami's small ball lineup Ima just turn off my TV. :facepalm

Lebron is just a transcendent player, too many haters here that do not acknowledge it but he just controls the game on both ends. Like a Point Guard that's also unstoppable in the paint, he makes you adjust to HIS style. He can beat you in so many ways, Durant doesn't have that.

Yep. They aren't going to beat Miami with Durant just shooting a bunch of jumpers. Problem is Durant is kind of a *****. Not even a Westbrook fan, but if Durant has even a 1/10th of Westbrook's demeanor, they would eventually win a title.

SpecialQue
05-10-2014, 07:43 PM
No shit.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Heat is stronger this year than last year. Last year, they had Grandpa Wade and Sister Bosh in the playoffs. This year, both of them are actually contributing till now.
Plus they have the weakest road to the finals ever for a 2 seed.

No excuses for LeChoke this year. Durant surpasses him on the alltime list if/when OKC wins.

livinglegend
05-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Plus they have the weakest road to the finals ever for a 2 seed.

No excuses for LeChoke this year. Durant surpasses him on the alltime list if/when OKC wins.

Ladies and gentleman, this is what you get from a dumb suicide bomber. :oldlol:

TMT
05-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Hell yeah, they can. Heat fans are really thinking about the 2012 Finals a bit too much.

OKC already found the formula earlier this year. Playing one big lineups, unless Bosh and Birdman are on the floor at that moment there shouldn't be many instances where Perkins-Ibaka-Adams are on the floor at the same time. Utilize small lineups with shooters (Lamb, Butler, Fisher) and create the space needed for Westbrook and KD. I think they have a great shot if Brooks goes into it with the right plan. Oh, and if they get past my Spurs of course. :pimp:

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 07:49 PM
More impressive... LeBron winning at age 27 against 23 year old Durant

or

25 year old Durant winning against 29 year old LeBron.

4 years is a pretty big gap for these guys. They BOTH have gotten better every single year they've been in the league.

The fact that Durant dropped 31 on 55% at age 23 against THAT perimeter D in his first finals against the Heat AND LeBron at peak and most hungry is pretty special.

Durant is way ahead of the curve if he wins this year. No 25 year old has ever had a season like Durant when you factor everything in.

Mure
05-10-2014, 07:52 PM

This guy is quickly catching 9er as the most delusional, worst poster on this board. Not sure if you're serious or trolling, but I hope it's just trolling.

OKC is WAY more stacked than the Heat this year lol, they have two of the top three players in the league.

Not sure where you got most impressive individual season ever, can't really take that serious tbh.

He didn't need to join two so called super stars (lol bosh was never a top 10 player, let alone this year, is he even top 25?) because he was gifted the third best player in the league by a management that knows what they're doing obviously, unlike the Cavs. Wade was a top 5 player in 2011 for sure, but since? He's top 25ish the last two years.

Even if he won a ring this year, he still isn't close to LeBron all-time, cmon lol.

Time to come back to reality bro. Ignored, future negged.

J Shuttlesworth
05-10-2014, 07:54 PM
This guy is quickly catching 9er as the most delusional, worst poster on this board. Not sure if you're serious or trolling, but I hope it's just trolling.

OKC is WAY more stacked than the Heat this year lol, they have two of the top three players in the league.

Not sure where you got most impressive individual season ever, can't really take that serious tbh.

He didn't need to join two so called super stars (lol bosh was never a top 10 player, let alone this year, is he even top 25?) because he was gifted the third best player in the league by a management that knows what they're doing obviously, unlike the Cavs. Wade was a top 5 player in 2011 for sure, but since? He's top 25ish the last two years.

Even if he won a ring this year, he still isn't close to LeBron all-time, cmon lol.

He's not a troll, just delusional. Don't worry though. He will commit suicide the second that San Antonio knocks out the thunder

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 07:56 PM

You fool.

Being top heavy doesn't make you stacked. It means you rely heavily on two players. (One of which is an inefficient PG)

It's actually the direct opposite of being stacked.

BlazerRed
05-10-2014, 07:57 PM

Welcome to the ignore list :applause:

RightToCensor
05-10-2014, 07:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnT_kGhIUAAiCCy.png

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 07:59 PM
He's not a troll, just delusional. Don't worry though. He will commit suicide the second that San Antonio knocks out the thunder
You're a sick ****, you truly are.

First it was Memphis... then LAC... now San Antonio. :rolleyes:

But I'm the delusional one. :oldlol: **** off dude, you know damn well this ring will mean more than BOTH of LeBron's. There isn't any denying it. LeBron could never win under these circumstances. (which is why he jetted to Miami)

BlazerRed
05-10-2014, 08:01 PM
You're a sick ****, you truly are.

First it was Memphis... then LAC... now San Antonio. :rolleyes:

But I'm the delusional one. :oldlol: **** off dude, you know damn well this ring will mean more than BOTH of LeBron's. There isn't any denying it. LeBron could never win under these circumstances. (which is why he jetted to Miami)
This is true :applause:

IamRAMBO24
05-10-2014, 08:04 PM

I don't know if you were watching the same Heat I was watching but they seem to lack the fire they had the 2 years prior. They were in one of the worst conferences in history but still fail to catch any fire that would justify Lebron winning the MVP. Even a total meltdown by the Pacers didn't help them capture top seed. Lebron said it himself: his team sucked this year and he didn't deserve the MVP.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 08:07 PM
I don't know if you were watching the same Heat I was watching but they seem to lack the fire they had the 2 years prior. They were in one of the worst conferences in history but still fail to catch any fire that would justify Lebron winning the MVP. Even Lebron said it himself: his team sucked this year and he didn't deserve the MVP.
And it's ALL on him. He was never a real leader. He's a people pleasing pushover bitch who gets buddy buddy with everyone and just expects that to take care of the rest. He's always lacked urgency and discipline. That's why they were unable to finish off Dallas in game 3 and eventually lost that series.

That's why they were on the verge of getting upset by San Antonio in 6 last year.

Durant before the "Mr Unreliable" headline WAS TURNING INTO LEBRON. There was no urgency with the team and DURANT was to blame. But he quickly snapped out of that beta behavior and is now the leader he's been for the past 5 years.

KD is back.

IamRAMBO24
05-10-2014, 08:07 PM
We're looking at a stronger Thunder team and a weaker Heat team going into the finals (if they make it). This aint the olden days anymore homeboy. The Thunder are showing up this year.

sd3035
05-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Westbrook will beat the heat if they somehow sneak past Indiana

livinglegend
05-10-2014, 08:11 PM
I don't know if you were watching the same Heat I was watching but they seem to lack the fire they had the 2 years prior. They were in one of the worst conferences in history but still fail to catch any fire that would justify Lebron winning the MVP. Even a total meltdown by the Pacers didn't help them capture top seed. Lebron said it himself: his team sucked this year and he didn't deserve the MVP.

I m talking about the playoffs. Last year, Wade and Bosh sucked in the playoffs. Wade was injured and Bosh was putting something like 12 and 7. This year, they are playing much better, till now.
I agree that during the regular season they looked worse, but it s the playoffs that matters.

Black Mamba's B
05-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Didn't Durant shit on Bron this season or do yall have amnesia?

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Heat fans were shitting on the Butler signing yet.... he's our Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Ray Allen esque guy who you know will hit big baskets when need be. He plays D and gets 50/50 balls.

Steve Adams, young beast.

Reggie Jackson > Harden.

No more Miller... KD/Westbrook/Ibaka all better.

Heat not as hungry and Thunder as hungry as you can get.

Thunder 2014 NBA champions.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 08:14 PM
I m talking about the playoffs. Last year, Wade and Bosh sucked in the playoffs. Wade was injured and Bosh was putting something like 12 and 7. This year, they are playing much better, till now.
I agree that during the regular season they looked worse, but it s the playoffs that matters.
That's the beauty of playing in a weak conference and having Westbrook injured.

Hence why no once really gives a shit about that ring. it's considered one of the weakest rings for a top 20 candidate.

livinglegend
05-10-2014, 08:15 PM

Bron shit on him during their last meeting.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Durant always shits on LeBron and outcompetes him.

It's the other players that always **** it up for Durant.

Durant LOVES playing against LeBron. LeBron's intimidation is weaker than his hairline. Literally no one is scared to go up against Bron.

IamRAMBO24
05-10-2014, 08:17 PM

Ya but they're still in the eastern conference. You know you got a sh*t conference when the Bobcats made it to the playoffs.

Rocketswin2013
05-10-2014, 08:17 PM

KD is not even a fringe GOAT contender. Let alone a legit one.

TheMan
05-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Refs
Again with the refs bullshit :facepalm

livinglegend
05-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Durant always shits on LeBron and outcompetes him.

It's the other players that always **** it up for Durant.

Durant LOVES playing against LeBron. LeBron's intimidation is weaker than his hairline. Literally no one is scared to go up against Bron.

Who won the 2012 finals and who was the FMVP?

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Who won the 2012 finals and who was the FMVP?
Refs, Miami role players, LeBron/Bosh exploiting our post D. Kendrick Perkins, James Harden, Scott Brooks, and Durant getting into foul trouble in critical must win games.

Has nothing to do with Durant/LeBron as individuals. What can I say?

LeBron was at his peak and that was the best the Heat will ever be. They were as hungry and desperate as they will ever be. Even they admit they can't re-create that hunger. Thunder and Durant are in a similar position that LeBron and the Heat were in 2012. Don't blame me because you can't predict what will happen this year. It's plain as day that the Thunder are winning it all this year.

Keep sacrificing your credibility in the name of trolling. I won't lose any sleep over it.

gilalizard
05-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Refs

You're right.

The refs will never let OKC win. Just as in 2012, the refs will kneecap OKC if they start getting the upper hand.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 08:24 PM
KD is not even a fringe GOAT contender. Let alone a legit one.
He's 25. STFU. He will continue to get better every single year.

His work ethic is too good for him not to be a GOAT candidate 10 years from now. Please get some foresight.

crawdaddy4ou
05-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Why are Bran stans so scared? It's nothing but insecurity on this board lately. OKC hasn't even made it there but these fools can't get them off their mind.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 08:28 PM
You're right.

The refs will never let OKC win. Just as in 2012, the refs will kneecap OKC if they start getting the upper hand.
Someone without an agenda setting the record straight.

Miami got favorable calls and the refs definitely influenced a Heat championship. Period.

I've gotten over it and don't bring it up much, but yeah, it was pretty disgusting. You can't call phantom fouls on a teams best player in critical must win games.

livinglegend
05-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Refs, Miami role players, LeBron/Bosh exploiting our post D. Kendrick Perkins, James Harden, Scott Brooks, and Durant getting into foul trouble in critical must win games.

Has nothing to do with Durant/LeBron as individuals. What can I say?

LeBron was at his peak and that was the best the Heat will ever be. They were as hungry and desperate as they will ever be. Even they admit they can't re-create that hunger. Thunder and Durant are in a similar position that LeBron and the Heat were in 2012. Don't blame me because you can't predict what will happen this year. It's plain as day that the Thunder are winning it all this year.

Keep sacrificing your credibility in the name of trolling. I won't lose any sleep over it.

You could have answered my question in 1 line, but your insecurity lead you to write 10+ lines.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you get from a dumb/insecure suicide bomber. :oldlol:

Rocketswin2013
05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
He's 25. STFU. He will continue to get better every single year.

His work ethic is too good for him not to be a GOAT candidate 10 years from now. Please get some foresight.
LOL. Now this is funny. His peak season this year, is barely on par with CP3,DWade, And Tim Duncan's.

Honestly, he's in the Kevin Garnett tier of player right now. Definitely not GOAT material. GOAT scorer is a much higher chance.

imdaman99
05-10-2014, 09:07 PM
You guys know history doesn't always repeat itself right?

If that was the case, MJ would not have gotten past Pistons, Lakers would not have beaten Celtics in 2010 and Bran would have scored 9 pts in entire Finals series 4th quarters :facepalm

longtime lurker
05-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Let's be real OP will make the same thread next week.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 09:10 PM
LOL. Now this is funny. His peak season this year, is barely on par with CP3,DWade, And Tim Duncan's.

Honestly, he's in the Kevin Garnett tier of player right now. Definitely not GOAT material. GOAT scorer is a much higher chance.
DWADE is a GOAT candidate if he stays healthy and actually has something called consistency or longevity.

Duncan is a consensus top 10 player and GOAT candidate. The **** you smoking? Basically I'm talking about top 20 all-time. Obviously not everyone in the top 20 is a legit GOAT candidate but still, this ring will be the most impressive for any top 20 player. (Durant will end up top 20 no question about it)

And because of his durability, consistent individual dominance and team dominance. Plus he gets better every year and is already a consensus top 2 player and has been for quite some time.

He's finished top 2 in MVP voting 4 times already.

The rings are all he needs to be the GOAT candidate you're looking for.

20Four
05-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Are you off your meds again silk? You fvcking Ph^ggot? Do us all a favor and dip your whole head in water 3 times...but only come up twice.....shit your a fvcking idiot

IamRAMBO24
05-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Are you off your meds again silk? You fvcking Ph^ggot? Do us all a favor and dip your whole head in water 3 times...but only come up twice.....shit your a fvcking idiot

It's just a discussion forum. There's no need to wish death on another human being.

Milbuck
05-10-2014, 09:31 PM
It's just a discussion forum. There's no need to wish death on another human being.
The guy has told Jameer to hang himself multiple times...and he's in his late 20s. Without a doubt the most deranged, cringeworthy, creepy poster on here.

Budadiiii
05-10-2014, 09:32 PM
The guy has told Jameer to hang himself multiple times...and he's in his late 20s. Without a doubt the most deranged, cringeworthy, creepy poster on here.
Mike is the homie though, don't hate.

Fudge
05-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Meh, OKC in 6. Maybe 7.

Graviton
05-10-2014, 09:36 PM
That's only if you are a human yourself, but i am convinced 20Four is an automated program. A reverse Kobe stan/Lebron hater type software, his whole persona/gimmick is just too ridiculous to be real. Must be developed by a talented programmer, one payed through a bank account originating in the Philippines or Croatia. Maybe from a big Lebron fan? Perhaps?

97 bulls
05-10-2014, 10:06 PM
OKC can beat Miami. Here's how.

1. NO turnovers.

2. Play James straight up. Don't double. Hopefully, him defending Durant will tire him out. And he's gonna have to cuz the Heat have no one else capable.

3. Durant SHOULD NOT BE DEFENDING JAMES. Have Butler and Thefalosha defend him. Brooks attempted this in 2012 and all it did was put Durant in foul trouble.

4. Put Ibaka on Bosh and play Adams at center with Collison backing up both of them. Perkins has no place in this series. Hes a banger but doesn't dominate the boards, anchor a defense, and has no athleticism.

5. Westbrook can not play hero ball. No bad shots and minimize his TOs.

Eat Like A Bosh
05-10-2014, 11:02 PM
OKC can beat Miami. Here's how.

1. NO turnovers.

2. Play James straight up. Don't double. Hopefully, him defending Durant will tire him out. And he's gonna have to cuz the Heat have no one else capable.

3. Durant SHOULD NOT BE DEFENDING JAMES. Have Butler and Thefalosha defend him. Brooks attempted this in 2012 and all it did was put Durant in foul trouble.

4. Put Ibaka on Bosh and play Adams at center with Collison backing up both of them. Perkins has no place in this series. Hes a banger but doesn't dominate the boards, anchor a defense, and has no athleticism.

5. Westbrook can not play hero ball. No bad shots and minimize his TOs.
Shane battier? Chances are LeBron and Durant aren't spending much time guarding each other.