Mine,

Durant
Westbrook
Tony Parker
CP3
Paul George

TheMarkMadsen
05-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Lebron hasn't been all that impressive against the only team he's faced that somewhat resembles a legit playoff team

Basically disappears last night.

No order

KD
WB
pg
Kawhi
Parker

Key word is so far, Lebron could sit this series out the heat could still win at this point, he'll pick it up next round when his team needs him to play well to win

Trollsmasher
05-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Durant?:biggums:

He is having one of the worst MVP postseasons of all time

Black and White
05-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Lebron hasn't been all that impressive against the only team he's faced that somewhat resembles a legit playoff team

Basically disappears last night.

No order

KD
WB
pg
Kawhi
Parker

Key word is so far, Lebron could sit this series out the heat could still win at this point, he'll pick it up next round when his team needs him to play well to win

Yea, I was hesitant putting LeBron there, he has been solid, but nothing spectacular, not that he needs to be to win against Charlotte, I will probably move Paul George into the top 5.

Black and White
05-11-2014, 05:53 PM

Not sure if srs.

Smook A.
05-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Roy Hibbert :D

Nah but for real here are mine

1. Kevin Durant
2. Russell Westbrook
3. LeBron James
4. Tony Parker
5. Chris Paul

I dropped LMA because he hasn't really been that great in the 2nd round vs the Spurs.
I also don't have Paul George on there because vs the Wizards he's only averaging 17 ppg on 33% FG :eek:. He's had some good games but overall I don't think he's been superior.

Trollsmasher
05-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Not sure if srs.
Scoring is down on much lower efficiency
Assists way down
Turnovers up
Defense is putrid
PER down by about 8 points

TheMarkMadsen
05-11-2014, 05:57 PM

Dude is busting his ass leading the playoffs in minutes
Per game. Incredible durability

While averaging 29/9/4.

And he hasn't even hit his stride yet..

Trollsmasher
05-11-2014, 05:57 PM
Anyway:

LeBron
Westbrook
Parker
Paul George
CP3

Marlo_Stanfield
05-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Anyway:

LeBron
Westbrook
Parker
Paul George
CP3
this
Op is a straight asspergers patient

Warfan
05-11-2014, 06:00 PM
How is Kawhi over LeBron? :biggums: are you serious? :roll: the same could be said for kawhi when the spurs are gonna sweep the blazers.

KD
WB
LEBRON
PARKER
CP3

HM: George & Blake

Smook A.
05-11-2014, 06:01 PM
this
Op is a straight asspergers patient
Lol atleast he isn't a deformed idiot like you are. F*cking lint eating b*tch.

Black and White
05-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Anyway:

LeBron
Westbrook
Parker
Paul George
CP3

What has he done to be the #1 performer??? Has he faced the Grizzles, or the Clippers??? He coasted the first round.

Trollsmasher
05-11-2014, 06:05 PM
What has he done to be the #1 performer??? Has he faced the Grizzles, or the Clippers??? He coasted the first round.
What has Durant done apart from getting punked by a 6'3 guy while getting bailed out by Westbrook and Jackson and playing one of the worst playoffs defenses in the history in the 2nd round?:confusedshrug:

Trollsmasher
05-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Oh wait, I see - he is getting punked by an even smaller guy:roll:

pauk
05-11-2014, 06:37 PM
1. Lebron James -
Most consistent, not a single bad game, just raping people on both ends of the floor, best numbers and it all has translated to best success so far, only 1 loss where Nets had the time of their lives shooting the 3, nothing to complain about.

2. Russell Westbrook -
Interchangable with KD, but i find his 30-point triple double esque numbers more fancy than KD, he has been a bit more overall productive per minute & possession.

3. Kevin Durant -
Just has not been shooting well, not been consistant, hasnt produced up to his standards per minute & possession or better at that than Westbrook or Lebron. He is more able than Westbrook ofcourse but these playoffs the gap between those two has actually not been that visible imo, they both had equally bad games (almost at the same time) and both had equally great games/performances (almost at the same time again).

4. Chris Paul -
Very efficient shooting & producing, one of the most productive players in the playoffs so far, had some tough competition.

5. Tony Parker -
Always steps up in the playoffs, numbers are not the fanciest but the guy really has been able to close out games, great killer instinct so far.

Mure
05-11-2014, 07:15 PM
How the hell is Lebron #1. He statpadded the first 2 games (and only averaged 22 points) while ray was playing nearly as well as him and sparked the runs that helped push the lead. Game 3 he was passive after the 1st letting mirza school him, and he was definitely a part of the reason they lost.

Lebron
Westbrook

KD
Paul
Blake

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Lebron
Westbrook
Paul
Blake
Parker

Trollsmasher
05-11-2014, 07:22 PM
How the hell is Lebron #1. He statpadded the first 2 games (and only averaged 22 points) while ray was playing nearly as well as him and sparked the runs that helped push the lead. Game 3 he was passive after the 1st letting mirza school him, and he was definitely a part of the reason they lost.
:wtf:

So he statpadded even though he averaged 22/5/3 while sacrificing stats for wins?:lol

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Lebron
Westbrook
Paul
Blake
Parker

Don't mind your list, but no Durant is just :facepalm, Blake hasn't been top 5 at all.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Don't mind your list, but no Durant is just :facepalm, Blake hasn't been top 5 at all.
durant has been subpar.

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:26 PM
durant has been subpar.

Durant is clear #1, its not his fault that his coach doesn't have players moving off-ball well enough to take advantage of the double.

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2014, 07:27 PM
The guys not mentioning LeBron gotta be joking

I expected it with Mad son, but come on OP :lol

And Durant had like the 2nd worst MVP 1st Round ever... shit was unwatchable. That automatically gets him out of Top 3.

LMFAOOOO AT CLEAR 1#!!!!!!

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:29 PM
The guys not mentioning LeBron gotta be joking

I expected it with Mad son, but come on OP :lol

I had LeBron there initially, but then replaced him with Paul George, LeBron doesn't have to perform so well yet, it will happen soon.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Durant is clear #1, its not his fault that his coach doesn't have players moving off-ball well enough to take advantage of the double.
durant has honestly only been slightly better than harden

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:32 PM
durant has honestly only been slightly better than harden

:oldlol:

Damn, and here I thought I was going to be able to discuss ball with you without you trolling.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 07:35 PM
:oldlol:

Damn, and here I thought I was going to be able to discuss ball with you without you trolling.
it's the truth. bad passer, bad defender. only difference is the refs are bailing him out much more.

tmacattack33
05-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Lol at the op

ArbitraryWater
05-11-2014, 07:40 PM
it's the truth. bad passer, bad defender. only difference is the refs are bailing him out much more.

honestly some truth to it.

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:41 PM

One is still in the playoffs, the other got booted out in the first round despite Dwight Howard beasting and doing all he could.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 07:43 PM
One is still in the playoffs, the other got booted out in the first round despite Dwight Howard beasting and doing all he could.
...okay? team=/=individuals

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:44 PM
...okay? team=/=individuals

Yea, if it wasn't for Harden, the Rockets would have beat Portland, thats my whole point, Harden is not on Durants level.

Le Shaqtus
05-11-2014, 07:45 PM
The only dependable player this whole playoffs has been LeBron.

Everyone else is too inconsistent.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Yea, if it wasn't for Harden, the Rockets would have beat Portland, thats my whole point, Harden is not on Durants level.
not really. mchales was the #1 reason houston lost that series.

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:48 PM
not really. mchales was the #1 reason houston lost that series.

Wrong, McHale was a problem yes, but Hardens shot jacking killed them, its a fact, a line-up of:

Beverley
Lin
Parsons
Asik
Howard

6th man: Daniels

Would have done much better. Ball movement is underrated.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Wrong, McHale was a problem yes, but Hardens shot jacking killed them, its a fact, a line-up of:

Beverley
Lin
Parsons
Asik
Howard

6th man: Daniels

Would have done much better. Ball movement is underrated.
No it wouldn't have been seeing as Lin was shit like the whole series and cost them 2 games. You're being so stupid right now if you think he would be a better option. Bev was sick the last 2-3 games and wasn't shooting the ball well either and Parsons 3-point shooting is very suspect at times.

Black and White
05-11-2014, 07:54 PM
No it wouldn't have been seeing as Lin was shit like the whole series and cost them 2 games. You're being so stupid right now if you think he would be a better option. Bev was sick the last 2-3 games and wasn't shooting the ball well either and Parsons 3-point shooting is very suspect at times.

Harden was the one player that killed the team every game except for 1, even Houston fans blame him, let it go, he isn't on Durants level.

Jameerthefear
05-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Harden was the one player that killed the team every game except for 1, even Houston fans blame him, let it go, he isn't on Durants level.
Not really. Harden didn't play well but he didn't "kill" the team. A couple of botched calls and Mchale's screwups did.

Black and White
05-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Not really. Harden didn't play well but he didn't "kill" the team. A couple of botched calls and Mchale's screwups did.

I made a thread for us to debate in, lets not ruin this one.

Number24
05-11-2014, 08:37 PM
1. Refs
2. Players
3. Coaches
4. Crowd
5. Media

RoseCity07
05-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Lebron James
Tony Parker
Kevin Durant
Spurs Bench
Chris Paul

Marlo_Stanfield
05-11-2014, 08:47 PM
lol lin fuqed your mom or sister im sure of it.
dont get mad, he has a real tiny pecker:coleman: