PDA

View Full Version : Paul George - 39/12 70% From 3

PsychoBe
05-11-2014, 10:59 PM
on 60% shooting

he has put together a very solid string of games dating back to game 2 vs the hawks. he is reminding me more and more of kobe in his prime, but more of the defensive type. are we witnessing greatness from this young'in?

it's also almost time for him to get a nickname. soon enough we might be saying

"mama there goes that man" :applause:

rknine15
05-11-2014, 11:00 PM
very streaky..... yeah

TheMagicMan
Looks up to Kobe too. No doubt we can see his effects on him :applause:

moe94
Can we start saying he's better than Melo again or nah?

PsychoBe
05-11-2014, 11:02 PM

didn't he already beat melo :lol

TheMagicMan

I'd take him over Harden in a heartbeat.

navy
Streaky shooter.

JebronLames
Rapebe doesn't shoot 70% from three :facepalm

Trollsmasher
Looks up to Kobe too. No doubt we can see his effects on him :applause:
Not sure. Kobe has never hit 7 threes in a playoff game

JebronLames
05-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Prime kobe was getting bounced in the first round.

PsychoBe
05-11-2014, 11:08 PM
prime kobe won 3 rings in a row and put up huge numbers in the playoffs and the wcf. only reason i'm making the comparison is because pg is a much improved jumpshooter and a decent playmaker who also hangs his hat on his defense much like 2002/2003 kobe did (except maybe even more so)

imagine if hibbert was an actual and consistent threat in the paint. we would be looking at kobe/shaq in the eastern conference.

LONGTIME
05-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Fools gold.

TheMilkyBarKid
05-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Now pg is playing well again he is the next kobe. What happened to lillard? Or durant? Or westbrook?
You stans are truly pathetic.

Number24
05-11-2014, 11:12 PM
on 60% shooting

he has put together a very solid string of games dating back to game 2 vs the hawks. he is reminding me more and more of kobe in his prime, but more of the defensive type. are we witnessing greatness from this young'in?

it's also almost time for him to get a nickname. soon enough we might be saying

"mama there goes that man" :applause:
Junior Black Mamba...
"mama there goes that man!"

Black and White
05-11-2014, 11:12 PM
PG24 >>>>>>>>>> Harden

PsychoBe
05-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Now pg is playing well again he is the next kobe. What happened to lillard? Or durant? Or westbrook?
You stans are truly pathetic.

i'm making the comparison because pg24 cited kobe as his biggest influence. also pg is the only player out of the ones listed that's actually a sg so the comparison is warranted :roll:

TheMilkyBarKid
05-11-2014, 11:23 PM
i'm making the comparison because pg24 cited kobe as his biggest influence. also pg is the only player out of the ones listed that's actually a sg so the comparison is warranted :roll:
I can get that and it might not be you making all the other claims, but the fact there is a bunch of posters on here trying to prop up someone every second week as kobe's protoge is sad.

JohnFreeman
05-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Still gay though

Cocaine80s
05-11-2014, 11:26 PM
If PG didn't go through that slump I would take that version of him over any version of Kobe:cheers:

PsychoBe
05-11-2014, 11:31 PM
I can get that and it might not be you making all the other claims, but the fact there is a bunch of posters on here trying to prop up someone every second week as kobe's protoge is sad.

if we're being realistic, godbe doesn't have a true protoge. what's lost nowadays is that back then players were more than willing to pass on their knowledge to the next generation but now it almost seems as if it's every man for himself. either that or kobe hasn't really seen a player that has the same hunger and drive he did back when he was coming up and battling jordan. he earned the goat's undying respect for a reason and we dont seem to have enough players that scream "work ethic".

westbrook is close but he's a bonehead and kobe was adept at making the correct basketball play majority of the time. bran is a pass-first player and durant's offensive arsenal is severely lacking in comparison and i haven't even started talking about defense yet, which leaves pg as the only real candidate.

his combination of size, speed, strength, athleticism, jumpshooting, defensive versatility, as well as occasional clutch shooting at the guard position makes him the most likely candidate. i just want him to ooze more "hunger" much like he did tonight.

Bigsmoke
05-11-2014, 11:31 PM
I almost forgot who he was

Number24
05-11-2014, 11:34 PM
If PG didn't go through that slump I would take that version of him over any version of Kobe:cheers:
Wooh! :eek: :eek: :eek:
PG not going through a slump has a lot of implications...

One thing is clear by now. ISH either hates or envy PG for having a lot of potential which I like!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dro
05-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Of course not, PG is horrible..He barely tries on defense and he's worse than Tony Allen on offense...fake all-star...

Relinquish
05-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Great game from PG. I was at the game today, but I'm not too disappointed even though the series is most likely over. Hopefully Wall learns from this and plays less tentatively in future playoff games. :applause:

Number24
05-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Of course not, PG is horrible..He barely tries on defense and he's worse than Tony Allen on offense...fake all-star...
A manufactured superstar...

Smook A.
05-12-2014, 12:55 AM
PG24 >>>>>>>>>> Harden
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

J Shuttlesworth
05-12-2014, 01:04 AM
Mother's Day MVP

Legends66NBA7
05-12-2014, 01:46 AM
didn't he already beat melo :lol

The Pacers beat the Knicks and George didn't even outplay Melo in that series.

oarabbus
05-12-2014, 02:39 AM
Melo is still better

All Net
05-12-2014, 03:02 AM
He's playing great ball again at the right time.