PDA

View Full Version : The Heat won't win it this way

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 02:32 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2061491-lebron-james-dominance-masking-miami-heats-obvious-flaws

This article outlines the demise of Dwyane Wade, and who is heat's legitimate second option at the moment?

SilkkTheShocker
05-13-2014, 02:34 PM
The won it last year with Bosh avg. 12ppg and Wade avg 16pp in the playoffs. They got LeBron, the best player ever. They're fine.

RagaZ
05-13-2014, 02:37 PM
The won it last year with Bosh avg. 12ppg and Wade avg 16pp in the playoffs. They got LeBron, the best player ever. They're fine.
They won because Kawhi Leonard didnt pass to Diaw. :rolleyes:

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 02:37 PM

The role players are worse than last year...

Solefade
05-13-2014, 02:38 PM
people are afraid to say it, but chris bosh is now the best 2nd option

thing is the team has gotten worse but lebron's gotten better...team will go as far as lebron takes them and that'll require him to score/make plays/defend the other team's best player more often

Rodmantheman
05-13-2014, 02:38 PM

Also Shaun Livingston length is bothering wade he will be much better in the next round.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 02:40 PM
Also Shaun Livingston length is bothering wade he will be much better in the next round.

Health. Always about his health. Healthy Dwyane Wade is a matchup problem, not a matchup liability. And now he's dealing with a hurt right hand that bothered him every since Game 3 second quarter.

^^

Solefade
05-13-2014, 02:41 PM
most stacked team ever tho

Solefade
05-13-2014, 02:41 PM
Health. Always about his health. Healthy Dwyane Wade is a matchup problem, not a matchup liability. And now he's dealing with a hurt right hand that bothered him every since Game 3 second quarter.

^^

it's getting to the point where maybe it's not even injuries anymore he just straight up looks like an OLD OLD man

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-13-2014, 02:42 PM
Indiana or SA will take them out.. Too much firepower (better defenses than anything Miami has faced thus far) and have the advantage of homecourt.

Could be wrong about Oklahoma, but I've seen enough to know their style of play favors the Heat.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 02:43 PM
it's getting to the point where maybe it's not even injuries anymore he just straight up looks like an OLD OLD man

Ray Allen has been better than Dwyane Wade both offensively and defensively this series, that's saying a whole lot about his game atm.

zoom17
05-13-2014, 02:43 PM
Indiana or SA will take them out.. Too much firepower (better defenses than anything Miami has faced thus far) and have the advantage of homecourt.

:rolleyes:

navy
05-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Heat 7-1 in the post season with one loss due to unreal 3 point shooting and the pitchforks are out. When they win we will hear about how stacked they were :oldlol:

Milbuck
05-13-2014, 02:45 PM

Could be wrong about Oklahoma, but I've seen enough to know their style of play favors the Heat.
:kobe:

Will? Slow down.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-13-2014, 02:46 PM
:rolleyes:

What? They've played really well the last 3 games of this series... Not only looking for the backdoor sweep, but playing like the team we saw at the beginning of the season.

Guess thats just me though :confusedshrug:

Thechosen1
05-13-2014, 02:47 PM
reverse jinx

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 02:48 PM
Heat 7-1 in the post season with one loss due to unreal 3 point shooting and the pitchforks are out. When they win we will hear about how stacked they were :oldlol:

Lebron is so good that he's making a team with no 2nd option look this good.

Solefade
05-13-2014, 02:50 PM

even though they're 7-1 in the playoffs, they haven't looked impressive at all outside of bron..team's got some serious age issues

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 02:51 PM
reverse jinx

If Lebron wins this year, He may go down when it's all said and done as a top 3 player of all time.

305Baller
05-13-2014, 03:11 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2061491-lebron-james-dominance-masking-miami-heats-obvious-flaws

This article outlines the demise of Dwyane Wade, and who is heat's legitimate second option at the moment?

You could have written this article after any of Jamea big playoff games and it would have been relevant.

The Heat need James to be James sometimes. It is what it is.

All Net
05-13-2014, 03:11 PM
Obviously the test is to come with finals two series needing to win without Homecourt

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Obviously the test is to come with finals two series needing to win without Homecourt

^^ Maybe D wade is coasting :P:P for these series'.

SilkkTheShocker
05-13-2014, 03:13 PM
What? They've played really well the last 3 games of this series... Not only looking for the backdoor sweep, but playing like the team we saw at the beginning of the season.

Looks like it, Corky :hammerhead:

inclinerator
05-13-2014, 03:16 PM
corky mcbiff

All Net
05-13-2014, 03:19 PM
^^ Maybe D wade is coasting :P:P for these series'.
Maybe, they need 20PPG Wade next two series.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 03:22 PM

They need him to show a lot more than he has show recently, I don't doubt D wade I doubt his knees. If he's healthy the Heat will win this championship, if not it will take Lebron playing like Mike to get it done.

Mass Debator
05-13-2014, 03:31 PM
From what I'm watching, Livingston has bothered Wade. Coach Kidd realized this quickly after game 1 and Livingston has become one of the go-to scorers since then.

When I'm watching Wade, his athletic ability is still there and he looks capable of doing what he's always been doing with his slashing and mid-range game. Besides the length of Livingston, the problem is Wade is winded out there. He's gasping for air. He's too willing to give up the ball sometimes. All the games that he's missed in the regular season, it has helped the knees, but it has taken the rhythm and proper game-time conditioning out of him.

I'm probably one of the biggest Wade supporter, but for the first time, I think he's a liability out there. BUT, Spo is doing the right thing by giving him the minutes and trusting him to make plays because Wade needs to get back on the right track for them to get pass the Pacers and be formidable in the finals. He's healthy. He looks healthy (legs-wise) and I expect his hand injury to be a non-issue soon.

tjgoHAM
05-13-2014, 03:36 PM
they'll win some type of way

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 03:39 PM
From what I'm watching, Livingston has bothered Wade. Coach Kidd realized this quickly after game 1 and Livingston has become one of the go-to scorers since then.

When I'm watching Wade, his athletic ability is still there and he looks capable of doing what he's always been doing with his slashing and mid-range game. Besides the length of Livingston, the problem is Wade is winded out there. He's gasping for air. He's too willing to give up the ball sometimes. All the games that he's missed in the regular season, it has helped the knees, but it has taken the rhythm and proper game-time conditioning out of him.

I'm probably one of the biggest Wade supporter, but for the first time, I think he's a liability out there. BUT, Spo is doing the right thing by giving him the minutes and trusting him to make plays because Wade needs to get back on the right track for them to get pass the Pacers and be formidable in the finals. He's healthy. He looks healthy (legs-wise) and I expect his hand injury to be a non-issue soon.

Game conditioning is the toughest thing, you can never replicate those game conditions in practice. He needs to become more aggressive and become that second scoring option.

This D Wade makes me sad considering how he has dropped off so much, I just hope he can produce when needed i.e. game 5 nba finals 2013.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2014, 03:45 PM
Game conditioning is the toughest thing, you can never replicate those game conditions in practice. He needs to become more aggressive and become that second scoring option.

This D Wade makes me sad considering how he has dropped off so much, I just hope he can produce when needed i.e. game 5 nba finals 2013.

*game 4

305Baller
05-13-2014, 03:50 PM
I have never been able to understand how Bosh hasnt been able to elevate his game to a higher LaMarcus Aldridge type level with Wade falling off. The second scoring option should be his. I guess its just asking too much.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 03:51 PM
I have never been able to understand how Bosh hasnt been able to elevate his game to a higher LaMarcus Aldridge type level with Wade falling off. The second scoring option should be his. I guess its just asking too much.

Blame cheerleader spo for that.

305Baller
05-13-2014, 03:54 PM
Blame cheerleader spo for that.
Why do you think its Spos fault?

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Why do you think its Spos fault?

Doesn't post Bosh on the left block, turned Bosh into a perimeter player. Doesn't run any play calls for Bosh. Spo has admitted that Bosh has been most affected by these changes and that Bosh has learnt to adapt.

305Baller
05-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Doesn't post Bosh on the left block, turned Bosh into a perimeter player. Doesn't run any play calls for Bosh. Spo has admitted that Bosh has been most affected by these changes and that Bosh has learnt to adapt.

Maybe. But maybe Spo is just best utilizing Bosh the best way he can. 2 titles says something...it says the result is working. If they lose this year expect changes.

But we all know Bosh is not Aldridge.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Maybe. But maybe Spo is just best utilizing Bosh the best way he can. 2 titles says something...it says the result is working. If they lose this year expect changes.

But we all know Bosh is not Aldridge.

It's all predicated on Dwyane, If he can be that slasher and a defensive anchor the heat will be fine.

navy
05-13-2014, 04:10 PM
:facepalm

Bosh cannot post up anymore. If he ever could. He handle isnt good enough nd he lacks strength.

Bosh shoots way too many threes now though.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 04:12 PM
:facepalm

Bosh cannot post up anymore. If he ever could. He handle isnt good enough nd he lacks strength.

Bosh shoots way too many threes now though.

You obviously never watched Bosh in his Toronto day's, he was one of the best post players in the league. He's just so rusty as he hardly gets a post-up a game anymore.

navy
05-13-2014, 04:14 PM
You obviously never watched Bosh in his Toronto day's, he was one of the best post players in the league. He's just so rusty as he hardly gets a post-up a game anymore.
Rusty? I cringe whenever I see him post up. It's terrible.

If he was still good at it they would call it. He's not :confusedshrug:

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 04:18 PM
Rusty? I cringe whenever I see him post up. It's terrible.

If he was still good at it they would call it. He's not :confusedshrug:

Sorry but you're totally wrong. Im fine with how bosh is used at the moment as it totally fits with their style. He's been great in the playoffs so far.

305Baller
05-13-2014, 04:36 PM
Sorry but you're totally wrong. Im fine with how bosh is used at the moment as it totally fits with their style. He's been great in the playoffs so far.

I still want more from Bosh though. More aggression more production. He is in his prime he should be getting 18 a game. Hes basically the same as an ancient Dirk at this point.

But he just isnt better than that.

navy
05-13-2014, 04:45 PM
He needs to rebound. I dont care about his offense.

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 04:48 PM
He needs to rebound. I dont care about his offense.

I do, who else is providing any offense apart from LBJ recently.

305Baller
05-13-2014, 05:00 PM
I do, who else is providing any offense apart from LBJ recently.

Rebounding and scoring!

VengefulAngel
05-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Rebounding and scoring!

:) haha, I wish every player would provide that.

Kingwillball
05-13-2014, 05:23 PM

Well a 18 ppg Wade and a 16 ppg bosh would be enough if u get a Allen or Chalmers ect to have a 15-20 point gm thrown in here and there..

TheMan
05-13-2014, 06:08 PM
When they eventually lose, gon' repost this for shits n giggles but you will be long gone because you're a fggot that way

BlkMambaGOAT
05-13-2014, 06:10 PM
When they eventually lose, gon' repost this for shits n giggles but you will be long gone because you're a fggot that way

These fggts have alts doe:cry:

secund2nun
05-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Lebron's cast is simply weak and overrated. His coach being an idiot makes it that much harder. Lebron will have to go all out to take this team to a title, unless Indy continues to play poorly and the Spurs are upset prior to the finals.

Wade is just a shell of the player he once was, not to mention Wade's poor shooting ability really hurts spacing and subsequently hurts Lebron's ability to score in the paint. Bosh is simply overrated. Defenders are sagging off of Wade Rondo-style.

SilkkTheShocker
05-13-2014, 08:49 PM

Good Lord, you're ****ing pathetic dude. You actually believe that? :oldlol:

Kingwillball
05-13-2014, 08:53 PM
BLATENT travel inexcusable by refs not to call..

diamenz
05-13-2014, 09:29 PM

don't be so quick so that say that man. afterall, they do have ray ray.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-13-2014, 09:48 PM

As I say this, Indy lays an egg @ home. Bipolar ass team man :oldlol: