4) Blake Griffin
5) Tony Parker
6) Paul George
7) Lemarcus Aldridge
8) Dwight Howard
9) John Wall
10) Kelvin Durant

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Although, I need to see more of the confident Wall we saw tonight before I put him in my top 10. As a biased fan, I am of course not upset for you putting him there though. Great list though. :applause:

George is a tad too high though.

Trollsmasher
05-14-2014, 02:56 AM
1) Lebron James

GAP

2) Russell Goatbrook

GAP

3) Chris Paul
4) Blake Griffin
5) Tony Parker
6) Paul George
7) Lemarcus Aldridge
8) Dwight Howard
9) John Wall
10) Timmy
fixed

JohnFreeman
05-14-2014, 02:56 AM
LeBron

Westbrook
Griffin
Durant
Melo
Aldridge
George
CP3
Curry
Howard

oarabbus
05-14-2014, 02:57 AM
fixed

Actually, yes. I agree with this post. Except move Curious George down a few spots.

Deuce Bigalow
05-14-2014, 02:59 AM
Only the top 3 is clear

1. Durant
2. Bran
3. CP3

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-14-2014, 03:00 AM
Only the top 3 is clear

1. Durant
2. CP3
3. Bran
Some common sense:applause: :applause:

Graviton
05-14-2014, 03:03 AM
Only the top 3 is clear

1. Durant
2. Bran
3. CP3
LOL.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Russell+Westbrook+LeBron+James+Olympics+Day+JAeFzF erglrl.jpg

Rocketswin2013
05-14-2014, 03:07 AM
If the playoffs matter as much as the regular season:
1. LeBron
2. Westbrook
3. Parker
4. Blake
5. Howard
6. Aldridge
7. KD
8. CP3
9. Wade
10. Lillard

Graviton
05-14-2014, 03:09 AM
But we can agree only Lebron and Russell provide EVERYTHING for their teams. They are so clearly above the other "stars" who only excel in one category. Only James and Goatbrook can have colossal impact on the game even when they are not shooting well. :applause:

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Russell+Westbrook+LeBron+James+Olympics+Day+JAeFzF erglrl.jpg

RoundMoundOfReb
05-14-2014, 03:12 AM
In reality:

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Paul
4. Melo
5. Griffin
6. Howard
7. Westbrook
8. Davis
9. George
10. Curry

Something like that. Probably missed somebody.

Fudge
05-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Graviton is the worst kind of fan. Just as bad as your typical LeBron stan.

ImKobe
05-14-2014, 03:21 AM
In reality:

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Paul
4. Melo
5. Griffin
6. Howard
7. Westbrook
8. Davis
9. George
10. Curry

solid troll post

RoundMoundOfReb
05-14-2014, 03:22 AM
solid troll post
Why is that exactly?

JohnFreeman
05-14-2014, 03:22 AM
In reality:

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Paul
4. Melo
5. Griffin
6. Howard
7. Westbrook
8. Davis
9. George
10. Curry

Great list

Graviton
05-14-2014, 03:26 AM
In reality:

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Paul
4. Melo
5. Griffin
6. Howard
7. Westbrook
8. Davis
9. George
10. Curry

Melo over Westbrook. :roll:

I think you may have to be the 1st person I put on ignore now, I am sorry man.

Graviton
05-14-2014, 03:28 AM
Dawg I thought we were homies, I think it's time you become the 1st person I put on ignore. I am sorry man.

TheMilkyBarKid
05-14-2014, 03:33 AM
Show the king some respect, Westbrook's name shouldn't be within an inch of touching his.

dc_chilling
05-14-2014, 03:35 AM
I honestly think that WB is better than CP3. CP3 is a great floor leader and all, but he never goes anywhere in the playoffs despite playing with great players.

My top 10:

1. Lebron

GAP

2. Durant
3. Griffin
4. Westbrook (Although WB > KD in the playoffs)
5. Melo
6. CP3
7. Parker
8. Howard
9. Aldridge
10. Curry

Wall and George are on the outside looking in until they can become more consistent.

AD could be top 10 after next season.

Harden is so horrible defensively and way too spotty in the playoffs for him to be in my top 10.

Graviton
05-14-2014, 03:35 AM
Show the king some respect, Westbrook's name shouldn't be within an inch of touching his.

So insecure, that line tells me you had some unfortunate sexual experiences with your cousin when you tried measuring *****. I am sorry son.

Graviton
05-14-2014, 03:38 AM
Harden is so horrible defensively and way too spotty in the playoffs for him to be in my top 10.

That sounds just like Melo yet he is Top 5? Dude is just a bigger version of Harden and always underperforms in the playoffs. Just another low efficiency high volume scorer that does nothing else on the court. And this year he couldn't even get 8th seed in the worst Eastern conference of the past decade. :oldlol:

andremiller07
05-14-2014, 03:39 AM
To me with Kobe Bryant being old and getting injuries, LeBron is the only superstar in the NBA atm and I hate the guy, like everyone else in the top 10 is good but they are not superstars.

It's basically LeBron #1 if KD's getting special treatment KD is #2 if he's not than he's anywhere between #2 and #10 and those spots change daily.

Graviton
05-14-2014, 03:41 AM
To me with Kobe Bryant being old and getting injuries, LeBron is the only superstar in the NBA atm and I hate the guy, like everyone else in the top 10 is good but they are not superstars.

It's basically LeBron #1 if KD's getting special treatment KD is #2 if he's not than he's anywhere between #2 and #10 and those spots change daily.
Exactly, Lebron is the only one that truly controls the flow of the game. Every second he is on the floor the opposing team shits their pants. He can beat you in so many ways.

The other guys aren't nearly as scary, they can go off but they don't strike fear into your heart the way Lebron does when he is aggressive. :bowdown:

ImKobe
05-14-2014, 03:42 AM
Melo over Westbrook. :roll:

I think you may have to be the 1st person I put on ignore now, I am sorry man.

Seriously, and after tonight, it's Westbrook >>>>>>> CP0

andremiller07
05-14-2014, 03:43 AM
Exactly, Lebron is the only one that truly controls the flow of the game. Every second he is on the floor the opposing team shits their pants. He can beat you in so many ways.

The other guys aren't nearly as scary, they can go off but they don't strike fear into your hear the way Lebron does when he is aggressive. :bowdown:
Yeap that's exactly right it's just a different level that no one can touch atm.

TheMilkyBarKid
05-14-2014, 04:01 AM
So insecure, that line tells me you had some unfortunate sexual experiences with your cousin when you tried measuring *****. I am sorry son.
The very precise details of this acts as something of a Freudian slip for you my friend. Seek counselling.

dc_chilling
05-14-2014, 04:18 AM
That sounds just like Melo yet he is Top 5? Dude is just a bigger version of Harden and always underperforms in the playoffs. Just another low efficiency high volume scorer that does nothing else on the court. And this year he couldn't even get 8th seed in the worst Eastern conference of the past decade. :oldlol:

Melo is a better scorer, rebounds better, and is a better defender than Harden.

Melo isn't a great defender, but Harden actually plays no defense at all. He just lets guys run to the basket freely.

Also, let's not compare situations. Melo did better in Denver than Harden is doing on the Rockets, despite having a much less talented roster.

Genaro
05-14-2014, 04:24 AM
Griffin is getting so overrated nowadays. :facepalm

Graviton
05-14-2014, 04:27 AM
Melo is a better scorer, rebounds better, and is a better defender than Harden.

Melo isn't a great defender, but Harden actually plays no defense at all. He just lets guys run to the basket freely.

Also, let's not compare situations. Melo did better in Denver than Harden is doing on the Rockets, despite having a much less talented roster.

Yea but we not talking about Denver Melo, what we currently have is Melo in his 30s that is declining. Honestly he is barely a Top 10 player in today's league. So many up and coming young players already showing brilliance.

Next season I don't see how Melo can be over Lebron, Davis, Lilard, Aldridge, Blake, Westbrook, Wall, George, Durant, Parker, Howard, Curry. Too many stars that have done more than Melo has in the past 2 seasons. Melo is basically in that Irving/Harden category, a flashy scorer that plays no defense and leads his team nowhere.

Keno
05-14-2014, 04:53 AM

worst kind of fan = realistic fan? remove that tampon from your ****** b.

dc_chilling
05-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Yea but we not talking about Denver Melo, what we currently have is Melo in his 30s that is declining. Honestly he is barely a Top 10 player in today's league. So many up and coming young players already showing brilliance.

Next season I don't see how Melo can be over Lebron, Davis, Lilard, Aldridge, Blake, Westbrook, Wall, George, Durant, Parker, Howard, Curry. Too many stars that have done more than Melo has in the past 2 seasons. Melo is basically in that Irving/Harden category, a flashy scorer that plays no defense and leads his team nowhere.

The only players that lead their team anywhere important out of that list you just put are Lebron and Parker. Nobody else in that group has a ring. Outside of this season where he was stuck with a dumpster fire roster, his teams are in the playoffs.

Trust me, you won't ever hear my say Melo is a winner. He isn't. But, there is no doubt that he is a bull that puts up nearly 30 a game and has consistently been part of 50 win teams throughout his career.

To put him below Lilard and in the same category as Kyrie Irving is crazy.

Graviton
05-14-2014, 05:34 AM
The only players that lead their team anywhere important out of that list you just put are Lebron and Parker. Nobody else in that group has a ring. Outside of this season where he was stuck with a dumpster fire roster, his teams are in the playoffs.

Trust me, you won't ever hear my say Melo is a winner. He isn't. But, there is no doubt that he is a bull that puts up nearly 30 a game and has consistently been part of 50 win teams throughout his career.

To put him below Lilard and in the same category as Kyrie Irving is crazy.

Again you are talking about PAST Melo, I am ranking CURRENT Melo. And he has nowhere to go but down now that he is in his 30s. He will still be a good scorer but I highly doubt he will have the energy or the motivation to keep fighting and maintaining his superstar play through 82 games then the playoffs. Not unless he goes to the Bulls and reinvents himself under Thibs.

ArbitraryWater
05-14-2014, 04:27 PM
great list :applause:

SilkkTheShocker
05-14-2014, 04:41 PM

Weren't you Tmac stan that jumped on the Durant bandwagon? Please shut the f.uck up :oldlol:

riseagainst
05-14-2014, 04:48 PM
the real top few players in the league:

1. Durant
2. Russel Westbrook
3. Giannis

gap

4. Lebron

The JKidd Kid
05-14-2014, 06:12 PM
1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. CP3
4. Westbrook
5. Blake
6. Dwight
7. Curry
8. Aldridge
9. George
10. Parker

kamil
05-14-2014, 06:17 PM
fixed

What kind of idiot has Paul George at #6 considering how fvcking terrible he's played for HALF the season and doesn't even include Durant in the top 10?

Oh wait, you've got an agenda along with having an IQ of 68.