PDA

View Full Version : Wrong out of bounds call, wrong 3 point foul call, no foul call on Jackson

Derivative
05-14-2014, 02:55 PM
There are 3 RIGGED calls last night:

1. Wrong out of bounds call, should of been Clippers ball with 2 point lead. Instead given the possession to the Thunder. RIGGED!

2. Wrong 3 point foul call on CP3. CP3 didn't even touch Westbrook. If westbrook knew he was fouled, he would of acted it out. Instead Westbrook followed through his shot like he's normally taking a shot. Also the call was made AFTER the shot missed, not when Westbrook shot it. RIGGED!

3. Missed foul call on Reggie Jackson when fouled Chris Paul on the last position, he hit CP3 in the arm and lead to CP3 losing the ball. GIF shows this. RIGGED!

In the end, the Clippers lost by ONE point.

Last nights game was the most rigged game in a long long long time. Hope starting from now on everyone will hate the Thunder for what they are, a bunch of carried babies. The INTEGRITY of the NBA is ruined by this act!!

J Shuttlesworth
05-14-2014, 03:03 PM
1. Agreed, but Barnes did foul. In the end, the result is what it should have been (actually, OKC should have been shooting FTs). Chris Paul made the biggest mistake i've ever seen in the NBA right before the turnover that caused the out of bounds call

2. Tough call. Very close. He may have grazed his elbow, but it seems like CP3 went straight up. It's 50/50, or a no call IMO

3. That is a missed foul, but it really is hard to tell in real time that it was a foul. I can't blame them for not calling that one, especially in that situation.

I wouldn't say rigged, but 3 huge calls went in favor of OKC at the end... Hard to deny that. Tough game for the Clips, but it's really CP3 who lost the game for them. Clipper fans should move on from this loss instead of trying to purely blame the refs. There is some blame, but not enough to outweigh CP3's choke.

Interesting how huge this game is though. I see a lot of people going against OKC after this and they have possibly become the villain team of the NBA. Twitter and the forums are PISSED over this game

imdaman99
05-14-2014, 03:05 PM
On #3 which is the only one that comes into question... Blake Griffin got away with murder on the pick and hold the defender away from CP so I assume refs were not going to call that so they let Reggie Jackson slide.

AnaheimLakers24
05-14-2014, 03:06 PM
your mom gargles dick

Kingwillball
05-14-2014, 03:06 PM
Hearing today on Sports Shows that the Thunder DO get more calls in there favor than most teams and very obvious in the Playoffs.

imdaman99
05-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Can't believe the refs made KD hit them crazy 3s and they forced Chris Paul to turn it over and Jamal Crawford to put up 30 foot 3s. Refs are so blatant making these things happen smh

ZenMaster
05-14-2014, 03:11 PM
2. Tough call. Very close. He may have grazed his elbow, but it seems like CP3 went straight up. It's 50/50, or a no call IMO

This one was tricky, usually I'm all for calling the elbow tap but to me there are some tricky rules here.
A defender is supposed to give a guy room to shoot and land without contact, but a defender is also allowed to play defense straight up. At the same time most shooters move forward when shooting, which WB also did in this instance. Very tricky stuff to call. To me it matters most that he went straight up, he was way more blatant vs Stephen Curry but they didn't call that one.

Young X
05-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Don't forget about that bullshit clear path foul midway through the game.

Or RefKC having 16 more FTA than the Clippers.

Or them fouling out DJ on a bullshit offensive foul because of a flop.

Or Tony Brothers hugging KD's mom before the game.

Or RefKC winning their last 12 games WITH Brothers officiating.

Disgusting.

NumberSix
05-14-2014, 03:19 PM
We all gonna forget the inexplicable clear path call?

imdaman99
05-14-2014, 03:21 PM
We all gonna forget the inexplicable flagrant foul call?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-14-2014, 03:53 PM
http://i.minus.com/iXP7L8B7hGjnN.gif

yobore
05-14-2014, 04:24 PM
IMO the worst one of the game was the "clear path foul." there was no explanation for it; and somehow thunder benefitted from all of them

yobore
05-14-2014, 04:26 PM
Can't believe the refs made KD hit them crazy 3s and they forced Chris Paul to turn it over and Jamal Crawford to put up 30 foot 3s. Refs are so blatant making these things happen smh
yah, if you are ahead and make a mistake or the other team makes a good you should lose the game regardless of the margin or details of the game. I hate that they keep score like 95-92 they should just say:
X is ahead,
X is ahead by alot
X just choked and Y just made a free throw, Y now deserves to be ahead, doesn't matter if every call the rest of the game goes against X they don't deserve it

Lebronxrings
05-14-2014, 04:26 PM
#2 was legit I think. He missed so bad, I think the refs thought cp3 fouled him.

NumberSix
05-14-2014, 04:30 PM
The first non-call was 100% legit. Legit steal by Westbrook.

Everything after that.......

AnaheimLakers24
05-14-2014, 04:33 PM
op is a baby dick butthurt homo with a gay dad an hoe mom

http://i.imgur.com/ETsrGhf.jpg

AnaheimLakers24
05-14-2014, 04:35 PM
The first non-call was 100% legit. Legit steal by Westbrook.

Everything after that.......
explain pic you white fgt

livinglegend
05-14-2014, 04:39 PM
op is a baby dick butthurt homo with a gay dad an hoe mom

http://i.imgur.com/ETsrGhf.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnmHtLxIYAAYuxF.jpg

Jailblazers7
05-14-2014, 04:42 PM
CP3 choked. Best PG has the lead with 17 seconds left and turns it over. Gets Westbrook on the elbow on a 3. Has a pretty weak TO on the final possession.