PDA

View Full Version : I honestly feel bad

Boston C's
05-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Did not want pierce and K.G's careers to end basically because of ray allen...dude hits the huge 3 2 clutch free throws and the big swipe to end the game...I really wish if the nets lost it would have been because of anyone else on the heat but ray...but ray basically sends them packing and who knows if pierce or k.g play another yr...I really hope someday those 3 can be cool again

navy
05-14-2014, 10:12 PM
They have another year on their contracts dont they?

zoom17
05-14-2014, 10:13 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/LeBron-James-Videobombs-Ray-Allen-Interview.gif

TylerOO
05-14-2014, 10:13 PM
KG needs to hang it up. Hes toast. Pierce still has some gas left in the tank though

Kiddlovesnets
05-14-2014, 10:14 PM
It wont make much of a difference, even if we win game 5 its unlikely we make it to game 7.

Mr. Incredible
05-14-2014, 10:14 PM
feels Good Man

Derka
05-14-2014, 10:15 PM
They have another year on their contracts dont they?

KG has one more year on his extension, but he very nearly retired before this season. I dunno how he comes back for another season of not winning a title.

Pierce is an unrestricted free agent this summer.

DaSeba5
05-14-2014, 10:17 PM
KG looks done. Plus he's been an asshole to Ray and needs to get over Ray leaving. I don't feel sorry for either of them.

Angel Face
05-14-2014, 10:18 PM
The traitors always get the last laugh. :facepalm

The fck, where the fck is my awesome Michael Jordan avy?

plowking
05-14-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm so glad it was Ray that hit the shot.

Perfect way to send loser Pierce and asshole Garnett out. The league is a better place without Garnett. Dude still acts like a 17 year old despite being a veteran. No one respects a player that picks on smaller players, barks like a dog at people, etc.

imdaman99
05-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Ray Allen what a weasel.

He's on the Greatest Weasels of All Time team. Leaving to play on rival team for less money.

jstern
http://i.imgur.com/elPik.gif

She feels bad.

Black and White
KG is done, I dont see him coming back next year, PP will sign somewhere else

zoom17
05-14-2014, 10:22 PM
The traitors always get the last laugh. :facepalm

[B]The fck, where the fck is my awesome Michael Jordan avy?

:lol

red1
05-14-2014, 10:23 PM
Ray f-cking Allen. What a boss

Threethrows
05-14-2014, 10:24 PM
I enjoyed watching Ray bury those fossils after how Boston did him.

ILLsmak
05-14-2014, 10:24 PM
Did not want pierce and K.G's careers to end basically because of ray allen...dude hits the huge 3 2 clutch free throws and the big swipe to end the game...I really wish if the nets lost it would have been because of anyone else on the heat but ray...but ray basically sends them packing and who knows if pierce or k.g play another yr...I really hope someday those 3 can be cool again

Nah that's a good moment. It's a storyline. Not like the Nets were gonna win the series anyway.

It's only fair. Just like if I was playing vs two of my friends in a pick up game I'd wanna hit the dagger, too. It's nothing personal it's just letting them know.

-Smak

Angel Face
05-14-2014, 10:27 PM
Nah that's a good moment. It's a storyline. Not like the Nets were gonna win the series anyway.

It's only fair. Just like if I was playing vs two of my friends in a pick up game I'd wanna hit the dagger, too. It's nothing personal it's just letting them know.

-Smak

Except for the fact that they're not friends anymore. Ray Allen back-stabbed them and join their enemy. Judas Shuttlesworth. :facepalm

CelticBaller
05-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Never trust bald people

Derka
05-14-2014, 10:32 PM
I enjoyed watching Ray bury those fossils after how Boston did him.

Yeah the $6 million per season and a no-trade clause to do the same thing the Heat have him doing was a real insult :oldlol:

Ancient Legend
05-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Paul "I will guard LeBron" Pierce.

LeBron averages 39 ppg the last two games.

Nice Job.

AintNoSunshine
05-14-2014, 10:37 PM
What's wrong with losing because of Ray? dude's the most respectable guy in the league. Class personified, definition of professional and a future HOF. KG's completely baseless hating on Ray, who made a decision for himself. *** KG

Threethrows
05-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Yeah the $6 million per season and a no-trade clause to do the same thing the Heat have him doing was a real insult :oldlol:

We gonna act like Boston fans didn't turn on him when he was still in green? :oldlol:

Derka
05-14-2014, 10:51 PM
We gonna act like Boston fans didn't turn on him when he was still in green? :oldlol:

...yes? You clearly have no idea what Boston fans were or were not saying if you think we all turned on him while he was still a Celtic.

Even after he left for Miami, the reality is that the fan base was split about 50/50. Half of the stupid homers were spitting that "betrayal" crap and the rest of us were pretty sure he was just making what he thought was the best decision for him.

casual_fan
05-14-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm so glad it was Ray that hit the shot.

Perfect way to send loser Pierce and asshole Garnett out. The league is a better place without Garnett. Dude still acts like a 17 year old despite being a veteran. No one respects a player that picks on smaller players, barks like a dog at people, etc.

:applause: :applause:

Even worse: he started his whole tough guy act when the refs tightened up an no one in the nba would fight anymore. Can

ballup
05-14-2014, 10:57 PM
What's wrong with losing because of Ray? dude's the most respectable guy in the league. Class personified, definition of professional and a future HOF. KG's completely baseless hating on Ray, who made a decision for himself. *** KG
Which is why KG is mad at him. Ray made a decision to not stay with KG and Pierce. Sure Ainge dangled Allen in trade talks, but Allen didn't value playing with KG and Pierce too overlook the negatives

Threethrows
05-14-2014, 11:11 PM
...yes? You clearly have no idea what Boston fans were or were not saying if you think we all turned on him while he was still a Celtic.

Even after he left for Miami, the reality is that the fan base was split about 50/50. Half of the stupid homers were spitting that "betrayal" crap and the rest of us were pretty sure he was just making what he thought was the best decision for him.

Please. I don't remember saying all turned on him. Just like not all of them did even after he left. But fans had been ripping Allen hard long before then and wanting him out. I don't care if you were or not, but don't try to act like Allen wasn't being used as a scapegoat by a lot.

CelticBaller
05-14-2014, 11:13 PM
:wtf: are you talking about how he disappeared in the finals after he broke the 3pt record? Like he didn't deserve criticism?

Boston C's
05-14-2014, 11:44 PM
:wtf: are you talking about how he disappeared in the finals after he broke the 3pt record? Like he didn't deserve criticism?

thats exactly the scapegoat thing though...not like he didnt deserve criticism but I remember him getting the sole blame for the C's losing...the only truly terrible games ray played were game 3 and game 7...he shot 5-10, and 7-14, in games 5 and 6 vs the lakers so its not like he did horrible in those games...in game 7 he actually played extremely well in the 4th quarter I believe scoring 9 of his 13 points there

game 4 was bad he was like 4-11 the one negative ray had was not doing much on the playmaking side on that series

did he have a great series...absolutely not but he was far from the sole reason of losing this series...if the C's had perkins game 7 we probably win...nobody called out k.g for his 2 rebounds in game 7 nobody called out any of pierces bad nights it was mainly just ray

J Shuttlesworth
05-14-2014, 11:54 PM
As a Ray Allen stan, I approve. Gonna change my avy back in a minute

sketchy
05-15-2014, 12:06 AM

Thank you! As many times as he "failed" us, he more than made up for in amazing and memorable, historic performances. I never turned on him, and wanted him back in green so bad. He'll always be one of my favorite players of all time.

I was upset that he left Boston, but I immediately understood it was best for him and his family. I've never hated Ray even though it was really difficult getting used to seeing him wearing a Heat jersey. As much as I love KG as well, he needs to get over hating Ray. It's tainting my memories of that 08 team.

Tonight brought back all those feelings of when he first signed with Miami though. That 3 made my heart drop to the floor. Definitely a "holy sh*t, that just happened" moment.

Bosnian Sajo
05-15-2014, 12:23 AM
Ray Allen said he should of been finals mvp!